Close
Photo

do you think sakura will become a drinker like tsunade?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#21 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

I doubt it.

The pupils don't necessary follow the teachers in form of vice, as the teachers will try to prevent the pupil from doing the same mistakes that they did.

Example...people say Naruto is a pervert in training, i have doubts on that, because he hasn't done anything perverted in a long time, in truth he seems to shy away from perversions, as he read Jiraiya's book, and yet he found it boring. Unlike his two teachers.

Tsunade used chakra in order to enhance her physical appearance [breasts] and Sakura has done no such thing. Tsunade is a gambler that relies on her bad luck, while Sakura takes actions based on logic and not chance.

Edited by Strangelove, 23 December 2011 - 07:53 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#22 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

I think Tsunade always had a problem with something growing up that lead to her drinking. Sakura has matured from chapter to chapter and since the beginning she always tried to do the proper thing. Only way I see Sakura drink is that if she was really in love with Sasuke huh.gif it drives crazy enough to drink like that. But since she is going to be with Naruto I don't see it. She would be focused on keeping Naruto in line. a_smashy.gif

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

I imagine just social drinking if anything. She won't drink out of habit I don't think. Naruto too. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 18 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it depends.. headscratch.gif

When she has to deal with Naruto? And his kids? Hell yeah! XD
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#25 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:01 AM

After the pairing happens, out of the two of them, I see Naruto being the drinker, actually. lol
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#26 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 30 2012, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After the pairing happens, out of the two of them, I see Naruto being the drinker, actually. lol

Oh no no no. If he becomes too much of a drinker, he may also become a fiend. Now, we don't want a little clown with a rasengan running around in Konoha, do we? pictureem0.gif

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#27 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Mar 31 2012, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh no no no. If he becomes too much of a drinker, he may also become a fiend. Now, we don't want a little clown with a rasengan running around in Konoha, do we? pictureem0.gif

Oh, I doubt he'll be able to walk straight, let alone focus his chakra on one point. lol Besides, he's going to need some sort of escape. That, and probably some pain killers. laugh.gif
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#28 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 30 2012, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I doubt he'll be able to walk straight, let alone focus his chakra on one point. lol Besides, he's going to need some sort of escape. That, and probably some pain killers. laugh.gif

I see the reference was lost on you. By 'little clown', I meant Naruto's son. A son whose father is a drinker... and a fiend. Oh come on..... a_shifty.gif

Tsunade used chakra in order to enhance her physical appearance [breasts] and Sakura has done no such thing. Tsunade is a gambler that relies on her bad luck, while Sakura takes actions based on logic and not chance.

I think she actually just grew up and her breasts grew too. I doubt she has fake breasts. The only thing we were ever told was that she uses it to 'look like she did when she was younger'. So I think not.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 31 March 2012 - 04:44 AM.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#29 Kageteiou

Kageteiou

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 31 2012, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When she has to deal with Naruto? And his kids? Hell yeah! XD

seriously lol at this...and also he same kind so true. On a serious note, Sakura really hasn't had the same kind of life as Tsunade...Her life hasn't nearly had the amount of Tragedy that Tsunade, so no I don't think that she will become a drinker like her. Though if and hopefully when she marries Naruto and has kids with him I could see how that could drive her to drink, having to deal with abunch of hyperactive kids, her husband included.

#30 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

I see the reference was lost on you. By 'little clown', I meant Naruto's son. A son whose father is a drinker... and a fiend. Oh come on.....

Oh, I caught the reference. But some men just want to watch the world burn. I'm one of those men. Why so serious? heheelq7.png

#31 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Yeah, man all the drinking all the time.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#32 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 30 2012, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I caught the reference. But some men just want to watch the world burn. I'm one of those men. Why so serious? heheelq7.png

We're in the same boat then. You wanna pull the key or wait? eager.gif

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#33 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

I doubt that Sakura would become a drinker later on in life. She didnt carry the same burdens as Tsunade, which is the reason for her drinking.

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

The bigger question here should be this. "do you think sakura will grow big boobs like tsunade?", because Tsunade went flat to (at least) E sized breast, and as we all know, Sakura is a A, and sometimes a B if the pierrot team feels like making them a bit bigger, just like Tsunade was when she was her age. So maybe Kishi will give her a bigger pair. Then again, in a ending bonus clip, Tsunade and Sakura were talking about something, and Naruto came out and told Sakura that he liked the way her breast were, and wanted them to stay the same way. Then he got double knock out punched by the duo of Sakura and Tsunade.. pictureem0.gif Anyway, I know this sounds like something pervy, but I know I can't be the only person who thought of this idea. Right? sweatdrop.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#35 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

I have to agree, I mean we all know Naruto is somewhat of a pervert, but he respects Sakura enough that he doesn't care about her breast size, he loves Sakura because of her fiery personality, and forehead. wink.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#36 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 1 2012, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to agree, I mean we all know Naruto is somewhat of a pervert, but he respects Sakura enough that he doesn't care about her breast size, he loves Sakura because of her fiery personality, and forehead. wink.gif

Translation: Naruto is an ass man.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 April 2012 - 06:11 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 1 2012, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... Sakura looked like a size A back in part 1, now she looks like a B sweat.gif . And I'm pretty sure that scene was a filler... sweatdrop.gif pictureem0.gif I've always wondered this but...

Why does their breast size matter in any way?

Because it might even make Sasuke regret neglecting her. xD

You say that like Tsunade doesn't have that going for her, too. lol Or, maybe that's why she keeps Shizune around? Just for the balance, I guess. tongue.gif One of them had to have that trait. And one of them had to be cute. lol

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 01 April 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#38 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 1 2012, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

smile.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 1 2012, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You say that like Tsunade doesn't have that going for her, too.

Didn't say that. Just saying Naruto likes a little more in the caboose.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Again, why does breast size matter?

JA2DBzd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users