Close
Photo

Naruto 478

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#21 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 13 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And why is Sasuke so willing to believe what Madara says? The guy isn't exactly trustworthy. I know he's supposed to be consumed by his hatred, but I didn't think losing 50 IQ points was a part of being hateful.

It's easy why, Truffle. Madara's using Sasuke's pride in the Uchiha name and his love for Itachi to his advantage by nudging him in the right direction. And his lying about his involvement with the Nine-Tailed Fox, as well as his claiming he didn't take Izuna's Sharingan seems to make him more sympathetic. But I imagine once Sasuke learns Madara's lies... he'll snap big time and realize all the terrible mistakes he's made. If not go more insane than he has already. And it seems too, in my opinion, why Sasuke has a different view than Itachi isn't about that alone. It's probably the fact he HATED how his brother lived. Since we know in the long run, as much as Sasuke loved Itachi, he hated him and saw him as an obstacle to overcome.

Bryon

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 13 January 2010 - 11:21 PM.

#22 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

I guess Danzou, like Yamato, is good with his wood.

*hurfhurf* rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 13 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Intriguing, Izanagi is a base mythos in Japanese and shinto mythology. It is Izanagi who births Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo.

Wow, that's really cool!! Izanagi must be really, really... powerful. Especially if the Uchiha considered it forbidden! Kyaaa, when I look back, I never really expected something like that. Kishi's good at the twists... sometimes!
meh.

#23 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 13 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And why is Sasuke so willing to believe what Madara says? The guy isn't exactly trustworthy. I know he's supposed to be consumed by his hatred, but I didn't think losing 50 IQ points was a part of being hateful.

Sasuke has gone insane. arg.gif

Madara is sneaky enough to feed into Sasuke's madness. fu.png

#24 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

Wow, Danzou has had a lot of alteration thanks the Orochimaru :O Seems like its working well, but I wonder why he hasn't attacked really yet XD He seems pretty calm though, so he must have a trump card yet.

I couldn't help but smile a little at seeing Sasukes susanoo is an archer XD Sasuke is a Quincy after all!!!

Anyways, now that there is an izanagi, I bet there will be an izanami at some point.

#25 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

Anyone else get the picture of Madara=Palpatine during this whole battle? It kinda made me laugh.

"Goooddd Sasuke. Let the Hate flow through you!!!"

#26 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 14 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, Danzou has had a lot of alteration thanks the Orochimaru :O Seems like its working well, but I wonder why he hasn't attacked really yet XD He seems pretty calm though, so he must have a trump card yet.

I couldn't help but smile a little at seeing Sasukes susanoo is an archer XD Sasuke is a Quincy after all!!!

Anyways, now that there is an izanagi, I bet there will be an izanami at some point.

seriously...this fight feels longer than any fight i've ever read in this manga. and i know complaining about this might seem stupid, but come on....at least show naruto's face in this chapter. be better than 3 or 4 chapters of absolutely nothing but sasuke vs. danzou and a tiny tiny bit of madara and karin. and also, i'm starting to think maybe orochimaru wasn't so bad. he was chased after because he was caught experimenting on people, but if danzou had directed him to do so then it means danzou is the true evil. and really, the shodai hokage's DNA???? good one kishi. and sasuke right now is still weaker than itachi, itachi had perfect amataseru, susanno, and tsukiyomi. and everyone's making a big deal about izanagi, it's probably if i can guess from the definition of izanagi and what seems to be happen w/ danzou is that when u use it, u can't die. u just lose one of ur eyes and then u get reborn. something like that sounds about right. and a izanami????....i dunno, could be very interesting. anyhow, i seriously don't think danzou is going to die....so kishi just finish this fight already. danzou's still gotta meet kabuto to fix him up, and he's got too much of a storyline to die. i highly doubt it.

#27 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Jan 13 2010, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that's really cool!! Izanagi must be really, really... powerful. Especially if the Uchiha considered it forbidden! Kyaaa, when I look back, I never really expected something like that. Kishi's good at the twists... sometimes!

I wouldn't really call it a twist it's more of a pattern bad guy pulls out super powerful technique but main character overcomes it for reference take a look at the Naruto vs. Pain battle he used the uber gravity technique then Naruto hops out of it and kills that body.

JLHza2T.png

#28 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

But the Legendary Izanagi?! But the only one to be able to use Izanagi was it's creator, whom died using the technique almost 1,000 years ago! It's not possible! I'm the prince, I should be the Legendary Izanagi! Me! Not him!

#29 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jan 14 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't really call it a twist it's more of a pattern bad guy pulls out super powerful technique but main character overcomes it for reference take a look at the Naruto vs. Pain battle he used the uber gravity technique then Naruto hops out of it and kills that body.

Well I kinda meant that Kishi seemed unpredictable, at least to me, since I didn't know anything about the relationship between Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukyomi, Inazagi, and Inazami and stuff... which is how it was a twist to me. smile.gif

It would kind of suck if Sasuke just got another power courtesy of the Sharin-hack, and overcame something that will supposedly be awesome sleep.gif

I don't pay much attention to patterns, cuz I don't think that much! XD
meh.

#30 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:34 AM

Please give us Naruto! shamefulcry0js.gif ... arg.gif

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

srsly...this is what we had to look forward too...Sasuke...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#32 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jan 14 2010, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
srsly...this is what we had to look forward too...Sasuke...

NOOOOOOO! arg.gif

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jan 14 2010, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOOOOOOO! arg.gif

After 2 weeks...we get Sasuke lol...with even more power...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#34 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:55 AM

^... shamefulcry0js.gif
Sometimes, I really wished all Sasuke scenes are just fillers confused.gif

#35 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

I can't wait to see Naruto fight Sasuke! Good chapter, I thought.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#36 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:00 AM

Ok, so let me try to understand this... Sasuke has more back story, more past story, more present story, more manga panels, more fights, more T.V Canon time, more development then the main character gets. Then why is he not this manga's main character? We get tiny bits and pieces of Naruto's background, but in the end, we can read what seems like hundreds of chapters on Sasuke's background, his heritage, his ancestors, everything revolves around the Uchiha.

And now Sasuke gets another powerful technique... well this wasn't much of a surprise I guess...

Dang, too bad this manga couldn't have a cool main character like Naruto........................... oh wait.

Sorry for the anger

#37 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Jan 13 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for the anger

Why say sorry we all know how completely justified your anger is. : )

JLHza2T.png

#38 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:28 AM

@Evil
I agree dry.gif ,

Come on, Sasuke's past is nothing good. Just a simple pattern. , Revenge,hate,darkness all in all just for the sake of his clan.
Anything good? Itachi is more interesting character than him..(that's my opinion)

If i get interested in any past stories, it would be on Naruto. That would be selfless enitity.
But again, Sasuke... arg.gif

#39 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jan 14 2010, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Evil
I agree dry.gif ,

Come on, Sasuke's past is nothing good. Just a simple pattern. , Revenge,hate,darkness all in all just for the sake of his clan.
Anything good? Itachi is more interesting character than him..(that's my opinion)

If i get interested in any past stories, it would be on Naruto. That would be selfless enitity.
But again, Sasuke... arg.gif

What about Sakura? Kishimoto has never even shown her parents, we know nothing about the Haruno family. Were they a type of defensive genjutsu users, is that why Sakura's Academy profile described her as a genjutsu type? Did she get her pink hair from her mother or father? Were the Haruno's connected to the Senju clan? Did they used to be a more powerful family since they have a clan symbol? Why didn't her parents watch her compete in the Chunnin exams? Are either of her parents ninja, if so what rank? Sakura is the only one of the core characters that we know nothing of her family, and even many of the support characters we've seen at least one parent.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#40 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:02 AM

I missed this one earlier...
QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Jan 13 2010, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways.... DANZO IS AFTER NARUTOO??? rawr.gif

<evil_madness>
Sakura Danzo is not going after Naruto, when he obviously loves Sasuke.
You can tell, because he is trying to kill Sasuke.
</evil_madness>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users