• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

I'm not sure if this has been posted but since i havn't seen it i'm just gonna post it anyway.

Me and my friend have been discussing what might happen in the upcoming chapters as well as in the far future. My friend's theory (as farf-fetched as it is) includes Pain capturing Naruto, taking him to get drained of Kyuubi, Sasuke saving him and being redempted and allowed back into the village.

I don't belive it at all and i think Pain will die and Sasuke will have no part in the story. Aso if Sasuke were to come, he wouldn't be forgiven for his crimes and become an exile at the very least. However, i know im not 100% correct so if anyone has any theories of their own feel free to share. I would like to hear what you guys have to say and get ideas of what is to come. biggrin.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#2 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:25 AM

As far as everything goes, for some reason a particular theory has been coming up in my head. Okay, we have seen that when Naruto use his sage mode, he doesnt experience the damage from the rasenshuriken. Well, what if he tapped into into the kyuubi's chakra while in sage mode.

Just something to think about. tongue.gif

#3 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Feb 19 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as everything goes, for some reason a particular theory has been coming up in my head. Okay, we have seen that when Naruto use his sage mode, he doesnt experience the damage from the rasenshuriken. Well, what if he tapped into into the kyuubi's chakra while in sage mode.

Just something to think about. tongue.gif

Lol i been thinking about that too XD Like a combo between sagemode and Kyuubi. Part of my theory is that naruto will go Kyuubi on Pain or fall asleep during Pain's giant monologe and gather alot of sage chakra to finish the final one off.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users