Close
Photo

Who Becomes Hokage when Tsunade and Kakashi dies?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21 Drakonis

Drakonis

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ Jan 19 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an interesting question, when Tsunade and Kakashi both die who becoes Hokage?

Besides the fact that kishi wont let kakashi die, Shikamaru is next on the list

#22 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 21 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I approve! *sparkly gai thumbs up*

Pain defeated (well, his puppet bodies anyway). Danzou seizes power. Naruto gets kidnapped by Madara/Sasuke, and Sakura (along with the Rookies and the Cloud team) sets off to find him. After the successful rescue, Naruto, Sakura, and the Rookies live as missing-nin for some years - during which period Naruto learns how to become a leader.

Still, I have a horrible feeling that the only way Danzou could succeed with such a coup would be for Tsunade to be out of the picture - permanently. Of course, he could instead use her aged looks and depleted chakra to say she can no longer defend Konoha. After all, the Hokage is meant to be the strongest, and Danzou could argue that keeping an aged Tsunade as Hokage would be seen as a symbol of weakness in the eyes of their enemies.

I believe you have valid points here and it would create an interesting storyline. However, what if news of Konoha's destruction at the hands of Pain reaches Iwa? I wouldn't be surprised if Iwa isn't going to launch an all out invasion against the now weak Konoha/Fire Country. The next potential storyline could involve another Great Shinobi War and Akatsuki finally revealing themselves officially. In a sad sense of irony, Pain's goal of bringing peace to the world would be fulfilled as well as Madara's goal of destroying Konoha. The survivor's could of course flee to Suna.

I realize this is far fetched but still a potential story line. I doubt though that we have to wait for much longer to get a glimpse of what Kishi is planning, unless Kishi decides to introduce side stories just as Naruto defeats Pain and Danzo or whoever makes a move.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#23 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jan 20 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, these people are who I would consider legitimate possibilities, assuming Tsunade and Kakashi are both about to die (which I doubt):
Naruto (if Kishimoto is going to speed up the ending)
Danzo (if Kishimoto actually wants to do something with the Danzo storyline)
Rin (if alive)
The Two Mysterious And As Yet Unnamed Teammates of the 4th (for the 'pull something out of no-where' gambit)
Sasuke (if Danzo fails, this could enhance the storyline while still delaying Naruto's bid for hokage)
One of the Idiot Advisors
A major clan head (Hiashi, for example)
Sakura (I can see a storyline which could be developed where Sakura is made hokage and Naruto resents this; I'd not exactly be happy with said storyline, but I see it as possible)
Yamato (considering his, uh, relationship with previous hokage, I see it possible, though likely only as an interim position)
And, last but not least, Gai. (Okay, I lied. He's the LEAST likely to be made hokage, unless Kishimoto REALLY wanted to end on a humorous note)

Why Rin? That just seems so random to me. She didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary to me. Everyone else I could sort of see (except for Sasuke, that just seems too improbable and illogical to me), but Rin I just can't. :shrug:

Care to elaborate on these two for me? *is curious* unsure.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#24 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Feb 22 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why Rin? That just seems so random to me. She didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary to me. Everyone else I could sort of see (except for Sasuke, that just seems too improbable and illogical to me), but Rin I just can't. :shrug:

Care to elaborate on these two for me? *is curious* unsure.gif

1. Rin is impossible because she is dead....
2. Sasuke is highly improbable, like .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of it happening. He is a rouge ninja and comited tression against Konoha and the Fire country, he joined Akatsuki and killed many ninja. At best, Sasuke will become an exile of Konoha and probably won't be accepted by the village. OR, he will die like in many movies where the once good bad guy turns good again but dies in the end (just like in Spiderman 3).

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#25 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ Jan 20 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an interesting question, when Tsunade and Kakashi both die who becoes Hokage?

Shikamaru. cmon hes a freaking genius! Naruto would be choice 2 or general of all ninjas cause he has sage chakra that can kick butt.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#26 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

Choice one is Naruto, he is the Frog Sage now so makes him stronger than any other shinobi in the village when in Sage mode.His RasenShuriken is probably the deadliest move in the village at the moment, plus he has good ties with the Suna so it would keep one alliance strong. But I believe Shikamaru would be his second in command.
Yamato: He can use the first's bloodline and is ANBU so definitely is strong.
Gai, He might not be able to use Chakra but he is freaking strong.
Neji: The only Genius left in Konoha that is still loyal to the village and alive (If Kakashi dies that is)
Sakura: Not really a true contendor but she is Tsunade's Apprentice so they might see her potential to surpass her master and put her in charge.
Shikamaru: He is as stated a genius, but also lazy and never going to accept the position, he'd probably prefer to be an advisor and lead strategist, I see him being the first recruited by Naruto when he becomes Hokage.

Even if Kakashi was alive I think Naruto might still be one number one choice, after seeing his performance against Pein one people capable of defeating him when in Sage mode is Pein, Mdara and Sasuke (if he takes Itachi's eyes)

iAnby7W.gif

#27 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:41 AM

I don't think it would be shikamaru. He's a genius yeah but he hasn't done all the things Naruto has. And don't get me wrong I really like Shikamaru he's one of my top favorite characters but I just can't see him being Hokage.

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

Yeah I can't see Danuzo taking over because we have hardly seen him during the fight. If he was going to take over I think they would have shown more of him during the fight. I think he just a useless sub-plot. Plus he old and I mean rally old I don't think he survived the Pein attack on Konaha, but I think that Danuzo might be alive but I still think he dead.

but this post
1.Naruto: he got sage power plus, The demon inside of him I mean come on that powerful stuff right know.

#29 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

Naruto

Reasons?

1. He is the main character
2. He is the main character
3. ????
4. Cookies!

Really, who did you expect? Konohamaru?

Edited by Dormin, 03 April 2009 - 10:24 PM.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#30 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

Ya know While Iw ont count Tsunade out jsut yet. or discount the possibility of Naruto taking over out of need.

The next hokage could very well considering what we saw of her. Have pink hair.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#31 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

The last Hokage will be Danzou, and then the Ichiraku owner will become Konoha's first prime minister. laugh.gif

#32 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 21 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still, I have a horrible feeling that the only way Danzou could succeed with such a coup would be for Tsunade to be out of the picture - permanently. Of course, he could instead use her aged looks and depleted chakra to say she can no longer defend Konoha. After all, the Hokage is meant to be the strongest, and Danzou could argue that keeping an aged Tsunade as Hokage would be seen as a symbol of weakness in the eyes of their enemies.

Considering his own deficiencies (i don't mean as a character but the physical ones) i really doubt he fits the "strongest" requirement. Not only does he miss an arm, he also has an eye missing, and needs to walk with a cane. If Tsunade is dimmed unfit because she's too old, he's unfit because he's not only older than her, but also because he's an infirm.

#33 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

I'm a closet (ok, not-so-closet-anymore) fan of the Danzo-IS-Madara theory, because I think it would be a helluva twist, but in the likely event that that is not the case... I think he (Danzo) will certainly make a bid for power anyway. He was shown holding his Root guys back, so unlike everyone else they won't be weakened (if he moves straight after this attack) - unless they've all been buried, in which case, whoops, red herring - and he clearly stated his intentions of doing just that. I think it would be pretty cool if that then resulted in rebellion and revolution and a baptism-of-fire for Naruto's leadership skills. Not sure exactly how Naruto would end up leading people in that situation, but it could happen happy.gif and you know how good he is at surprising people and rising to the challenge. It would certainly cause him and his friends to grow up (more) very fast.

Obviously, people dying during said coup - namely Tsunade - would be less cool. And there would be lots of tragedy. And I've no idea where Sasuke would be during all this.

#34 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

Not sure who will be Hokage, but I'm hoping that it will be Naruto.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#35 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

Considering the latest chapters, I'm thinking that Naruto is definitely a high possibility for the next legitimate Hokage. Danzo may ursurp the throne so to speak first, but Naruto will come out on top afterward. smile.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#36 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

Well Danzo might try to take the title, the question is, would any one follow him?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#37 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Well considering the current state of Konoha, as Danzou will be inheriting is the massive crater of junk....which kinda does suggest Danzoe might be next in power, his ANBU is called Ne ie root, and what he wants to do is uproot the current foundation Konoha is built on and start a fresh building it on his own beliefs. With the state Pein has left Konoha, part of his job has already been done.

This also opens a window for a possible avenue for Sasuke to join with Naruto and gang, Sasuke's main aim is to destroy Konoha, and more importantly the Elders, With Konoha already destroyed, Danzo and those two former Third Hokage's advisors are the only two left on the list.

I doubt Naruto and gang will be all too happy under Danzo (specially Naruto's who wants peace amongst the five nations, and Danzo's plans would create war) so could possably form a allience with Sasuke to defeat the old war hawk and together rebuild Konoha the way both see fit.

I know ideal thinking, very unlikely but I do think there is a slim chance something similar could happen.

iAnby7W.gif

#38 Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

Unfortunately we have a winner!!!

During the huge massacre in the Pein Invasion arc, all the ninja ranging fron genin to anbu helped out with the fight to defend konoha. That was an S class situation and the ANBU are suppose to be incharge of it. Well, Actually, the anbu really did defend the village. except for the division that we all know. The anbu Root Division led by That *insert insanely bad words here* traitor Danzou.

He ordered the Root division not to aid in the fight for Konoha. after the Invasion, he managed to convince the council that Tsunade is not worthy to be acting Hokage and therefore she was replaced by that *insert insanely bad words here* traitor danzou.

Tsunade is still Fifth Hokage Godaime but now she is no longer incharge of Konoha, so basically that *insert insanely bad words here* danzou became Sixth Hokage Rokukage and is now the acting hokage.
Tsunade is in state of coma so she probably doesnt know whats going on......poor her...

Two Words: Danzou Sucks!!! Tsunade-obachan is waaaaayy cooler than he is...infact he aint even cool!!

There you have it!!! a *insert bad word beginning with letter f here* answer to your question...

I vote for NaruSaku......gotta problem with it, punk?

#39 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Feb 24 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Rin is impossible because she is dead....
2. Sasuke is highly improbable, like .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of it happening. He is a rouge ninja and comited tression against Konoha and the Fire country, he joined Akatsuki and killed many ninja. At best, Sasuke will become an exile of Konoha and probably won't be accepted by the village. OR, he will die like in many movies where the once good bad guy turns good again but dies in the end (just like in Spiderman 3).

1. Rin's death is not confirmed.

Danzou.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#40 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:47 AM

I hope the whole village rebels and team up with Naruto to beat (or kill) Danzou.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users