Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:44 PM

What is the Sakura arc going to be about? Any ideas? sleep.gif

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

The lovely Kamden and I agree that Sakura's Arc well msot likely focus on her feelings for her 2 boys. Sasuke and naruto.

I think somewhere in that arc she well confront Sasuke about her feelings for him ((most likely about the bench scene where Naruto nearly kissed her)) this well be the catalyst for her feelings for Naruto to be explored fully.

Their is also the possibility that She well elarn Summoning or some other more pwoerful techniques under tsunade as the prelude to her surpassing Tsunade.

But I believe the primary focus well be on the feelings she has for them.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:02 AM

1) Love (Naruto or Sasuke) ->The JiraTsu unrequited love seems to be hinting this
2) Character development -> We don't know much about her past, her parents etc
3) Genjutsu/summoning -> Sasuke gets a powerup, Naruto will get one, so Sakura needs one too
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:49 AM

3 Things:
1.) Bringing NaruSaku vs. SasuSaku to an end.
2.) "Growing up" (as Kishimoto put it)
3.) Training

uc.png

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:32 AM

Poor Kakashi. sad.gif

Well, we know for certain that Sakura's arc will involve "growing up", as Kishimoto put it. happy.gif I'm not placing any bets on it involving her feelings towards Naruto, but we can always hope. wink.gif I think it will occur after she and Naruto find out Sasuke's new goal - to destroy Konoha - so she might have to consider treating the former guy of her dreams as an enemy. Or risk losing Naruto, her friends, family, home, etc.

I think NaruSaku vs. SasuSaku is already at an end. We've seen zero romantic feelings from Sakura towards Sasuke (and vice versa) in Part Two, plus Sasuke made it plain he saw Sakura as an important comrade and rejected her confession. All the while, NaruSaku has only grown more and more. There is not a single scrap of SasuSaku in Part Two.

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:34 AM

LOL I liked that pic of Kakashi there laugh.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

I think it's just gonna be Sakura training in Genjutsu.

Romance...meh, I don't really see Kishi ending it. He seems to be enjoying putting everything in suspense, if anything. dry.gif

Besides, imagine the uproar if he actually set the pairing. Whether it's NS or SS, there will be a HUGE rebellion online lol.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#8 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

I belive that Sakura will definately think about her feelings, but she won't decide on anything specifically. The arc will probably be mostly about her training.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#9 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

Personally I think we look towards the Kakashi arc since after its over there maybe parts that unexplained and wont be answer until we reach Sakura & Naruto arcs. Also since we know the 3 will around Konoha they should interact and form a connection just only in a different point of view.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#10 Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*

Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:56 PM

What arc will come first though, kakashi or sakura? arg.gif There's going to be a Naruto arc?! No Way! NO Freakin' Way! 111189.gif

Edited by Konoha's White Fang, 04 June 2008 - 11:58 PM.

#11 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:46 AM

I'm new to most of this stuff but who is "Kishimoto" and whats an arc?biggrin.gif if someone does go for couples which as Wilson put that a big uproar will occur. And also as saku-chan put it she will definitly think about her feelings as to her training more cause all she does is little things for naruto so she'll definitly get stronger with a new jutsu. so it might be ninjutsu for sakura since sasuke and naruto both are ninjutsu and taijutsu. But to be honest i have only seen the anime. I havn't read any manga:( so take it from my point of view.

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (alucard @ Jun 9 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm new to most of this stuff but who is "Kishimoto" and whats an arc?biggrin.gif if someone does go for couples which as Wilson put that a big uproar will occur. And also as saku-chan put it she will definitly think about her feelings as to her training more cause all she does is little things for naruto so she'll definitly get stronger with a new jutsu. so it might be ninjutsu for sakura since sasuke and naruto both are ninjutsu and taijutsu. But to be honest i have only seen the anime. I havn't read any manga:( so take it from my point of view.

Masashi Kishimoto is the author of the manga series, Naruto. An arc is basically a "chapter".

Since you are new and if you want to know some information, go to the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

and

http://www.leafninja.com/

These sites will give you enough information of the series. happy.gif

If you like to view the manga:

http://www.onemanga.com/

Go to the Naruto section for all the chapters of the series.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:48 AM

Maybe Ino dies.... I mean we all talk about Tsunade possibly dying but I don't know... it would be wonderful is Kishi got the guts to kill someone that is of the same age as Naruto.

But in reality I pretty much think it will just be about her realizing who Sasuke REALLY was and she who was REALLY is... making way for NaruSaku smex.

Edited by Destiny, 10 June 2008 - 03:50 AM.

Love is everything.

#14 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Jun 9 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Ino dies.... I mean we all talk about Tsunade possibly dying but I don't know... it would be wonderful is Kishi got the guts to kill someone that is of the same age as Naruto.

But in reality I pretty much think it will just be about her realizing who Sasuke REALLY was and she who was REALLY is... making way for NaruSaku smex.

If he did kill someone i dont think it would be ino cause you have to imagine it has to be someone important to the story and not a slight side character like ino. it might be tsunade but it would be later in the series to where someone can take the 6th hokage. which most likely and hopefully = naruto:D but i guess we will see

#15 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 9 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Masashi Kishimoto is the author of the manga series, Naruto. An arc is basically a "chapter".

Since you are new and if you want to know some information, go to the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

and

http://www.leafninja.com/

These sites will give you enough information of the series. happy.gif

If you like to view the manga:

http://www.onemanga.com/

Go to the Naruto section for all the chapters of the series.

thats alot to read but thanks!!!! I'll definitly read up on all this. iam going to take a guess and say part 1 is naruto and part 2 is shippuuden?

#16 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (alucard @ Jun 9 2008, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats alot to read but thanks!!!! I'll definitly read up on all this. iam going to take a guess and say part 1 is naruto and part 2 is shippuuden?

You're guess is correct, though just referring to either by 'Naruto' is fine as well I guess.

Anyway, Sakura and Kakashi arcs...well, in my opinion, Sakura will be getting the 'final teachings' from Tsunade; maybe some high level medical skills, or some jutsu of sorts. I could just imagine Sakura using chakra scapels...that'd be awesome. I also can imagine that Sakura's going to have a reality check where she realizes that Sasuke isn't the same Sasuke she once knew...though I'm sure she's already aware of that.

Kakashi's arc I'm even more interested in. When I read Kakashi Gaiden, I found it quite interesting to see just how he got the Sharingan and such...but even though we learned a bit about him...there's still A LOT we don't know about him. There's a few things I'm sure his arc will cover. Possibly the origin of his 'Mangekyou Sharingan' and how he attained it. It may also bring about a turning point in Kakashi's life, where he realizes that he's going to have to step it up a notch in order to protect Konoha. He's going to be facing hard times, I imagine.

Either way, I really am pumped for the upcoming chapters. The recent chapter got me thinking about quite a few things. Even though a lot has been revealed, there's still quite a bit we don't know...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Denim88, 10 June 2008 - 04:52 AM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

A couple of things I want to know about Kakashi:

1) How he has Mangekyou Sharingan.

2) What HAPPENED to Rin? Is she like had the same fate as Kushina: "the PERSUMEABLY dead"?

and/or

3) why he left ANBU. Seeing all of the artwork from Kishimoto, plus mentioned by Yamato and Yuugo that he was a ANBU Black-Op, there has to be a reason why he retired from that position.

Now on to Sakura:

As much of her "growing up", it may be has something to do with more training. Learning Genjutsu since she was originally part of that category. Learning to summon slugs is also a must: We had seen Naruto and Sasuke summoned, why we haven't seen her summoned something yet? And how about chakra scapels (I agree with you Denim with that) and how about powerful kicks while we at it? (I can imagine seeing Sakura pulling a Chun-Li-like Senenshu/Hasanshu (translation: Circle Axe Kick) that can create a big crater, not to mention give a either a coma or kill her opponent tongue.gif ). Also maybe her romantic feelings (which I doubt it may occur) so she can understand her "love" for Sasuke was simply a crush and she can also understand that "Looks can be deceiving." She fell into that trap back in Part 1 trying to get Sasuke's attention. I highly doubt that Tsunade is going to say "bye-bye" to us when this is going to happen yet...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#18 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:27 AM

I personally do not know what to expect from Sakura's arc, but there are a few things that I'd like to know:

1) Sakura's family. From what I've heard she has the most normal childhood of the Rookie 9, yet I do not know if she even has a father since I've only heard Sakura's mother's voice from the anime just once. If her life is so normal, why and what gave her the idea of enrolling in a ninja academy instead of in a civilian school?

2) What other new skills Sakura has acquired besides chakra enhanced strength and medical ninjutsu. Does she have any notable combat worthy skills besides her quick wit and monstrous strength? Will she learn summoning or some other sanin level techniques? How close is she to finishing her training and how does she match up to her shishou?

3) What is her reaction to the most recent failed Sasuke rescue mission. We've seen her tear up about it with Naruto when they first infiltrated Orochimaru's lair after the time jump and once at her home in the dark, but that's all we've seen. Does she beat herself up over everything like Naruto does?

4) What are her feelings concerning Sasuke? Does she still consider him a beloved lost teammate, a friend, a childhood crush, the love of her life? Many of us are still uncertain about what she feels and I'd seriously like to have a little insight as to what's on her mind.

5) How does she view Naruto? From what we've seen, she's matured drastically where she doesn't find Naruto as the annoying dead last stuck on her team. Instead, she finds a strong shinobi albeit a bit annoying from time to time, who's broken from losing someone who's like a brother to him and making a lifelong promise to bring Sasuke back to her.

I'm sure that I have more questions that I'd like to be addressed, but as of now, these are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#19 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:45 AM

Well Derock, i think kakashi left anbu cause after hes comrade died maybe he got tired of preforming the missoins that it consisted of? yea know how ppl and war deal with it. People just get sick of it. As for sakura she hasn't learned to summon anythign yet is as you know she was training for medical ninja not for a combatant. so i seriously doubt that shes learned a summoning jutsu but maybe other techniques. just not sure what:) as for previous posts about if someone main died it might be kakashi dieing to protect naruto or something. it might be a kick toward how dangerous the akasktsuki are. ( i might have mispelled that iam still leraning the words:) ) Also i do think that she realizes that sasuke was just a childhood crush as onionhead attacks put it. her childhood was normle but her father might have died in the battle against the kyuubi. which might have propelled her into becomming a shinobi. her reaction to sasuke failed rescue mission is probably the same as naruto's as such that maybe she realizes that hes a part of there team instead of just a childhood crush that she had. and how she views naruto was slightly shown in episode 44-46 in naruto shippuuden anime where yamamoto said it was obvious how she felt for him. so i think that she does like-love naruto but just isnt entirly showing it. but hopefully it will continue more into the anime and show it more as it progresses:D

#20 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:02 AM

Training. Growing up. Kick arse Genjutsu. And maybe some romance if Kishi has the guts (to end this NS v SS battle).
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users