Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#33881 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

Even if you don't take into account the pairing issues. This ending is still horrible cause its rushed, the characters did not learn anything, Oro is still alive for some reason, Taka is literally forgotten, the hyuga story is thrown away so we can focus on a story about a non established scarf, Neji dies like his dad as a cupid, Lee vs neji was never shown, Ino went literally for the biggest kitten possible, Tenten owns a failing weapons shop and is not that great of a ninja and Hinata remains a effing housewife and forgets about her own demons.

Naruto doesn't learn anything from his loneliness and doesn't try to understand his kid, Sakura is reduced to her old self and is a housewife.

What am I reading?! Like his dad as a cupid?! Can you explain :twitch:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#33882 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

Of course, how could I have forgotten the rivalry scene that nullifies everything that every was in the manga :zaru:

:umm: For a second, I thought Nullifies was Muffins...Must be because I'm hungry lol. 

What am I reading?! Like his dad as a cupid?! Can you explain  :twitch:

Hinata has the touch of death for her family. She got Neji's dad killed and then Neji too... SMH.

She'll probably get her son killed to by throwing herself infront of Naruto AGAIN :zaru: 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 December 2014 - 04:51 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#33883 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

I don't get it how people come to me and say "NH was obvious all the time" , I mean wtf did these guys even read the manga?  

The have read it!

But they obviously forgot their brains on their nightstands when reading. Be kind to them, it's not nice to be mean to stupid people... :chuckle:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#33884 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

女王の花

Jooõ no Hana

yas-kitten-yas-gif.gif

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33885 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

What am I reading?! Like his dad as a cupid?! Can you explain :twitch:

I mistyped my sentence. I think he died happy to be free like his dad or something.

The cupid and dad part is unrelated (my mistake). Kishi stated that Neji died to make NH closer and canon.

#33886 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

:umm: For a second, I thought Nullifies was Muffins...Must be because I'm hungry lol. 

Hinata has the touch of death for her family. She got Neji's dad killed and then Neji too... SMH.

She'll probably get her son killed to by throwing herself infront of Naruto AGAIN :zaru:

*Gasp* you know you just ruined Kishi's next surprise ending for part 3.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#33887 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Just droppin' by to check on the wonderful people here who makes me believe that there is still hope for humanity, that not everyone is dumb enough to gladly eat kitten 

Found these on my files and made me want to share it here to cause more trauma and heartache or rather frustration over such atrocity lol.

just reminiscing the good ol' times when LOGIC still exist.

qOC0cQSl.jpg

whoever wrote this article should be given an award, i'll treat him to dinner and respect him my entire life.

well...this was way waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in a time we could never go back to.

on the other hand, the article is very simple and straightforward.

common knowledge

but hold so much truth than any BS i am reading nowadays *LAUGHS*

and YES Kishimoto, IT TAKES TWO.

veXwZLdl.jpg

lol back when Naruto was a good hero who has genuine feelings. who is sincere in everything he does no matter how others look at it as a joke. Someone who would protect a person's happiness simply because he is kind-hearted  and not consumed by RIVALRY lol

rivalry still makes me laugh.

non~

just the same old BS

Ahh that article  :wub:  SEE Kishi ? everyone can see they were made for each other !!! 

Can any of our Japanese speakers help me with translating these names into japanese?

Edelweiss  or Queen's flower / Queen Flower or Flower Queen.

Thanks a looot guys! <3

not sure, maybe like this : 

エーデルワイス=> edelweiss

フラワークイーン =>flower queen in katakana 花 (hana) in kanji but just for flower... 

Edited by ichigo500, 17 December 2014 - 04:54 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#33888 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

Who cares if it was used in RtN. Imo Menma works better because it's shorter and a single line.

As for those talking about the zodiac signs, I am a Leo, Earth Dragon.

Lol, I hate all three possible names of Naruto's son (Bolt/Boruto, Menma, Schinachiku) XD And just today I realized another reason for why I would hate Naruto for naming his son Menma b/c he would have the same name as this person below ( Oh well, that person's real name is Meiko; Menma is simply her nickname, but still) I'm selfish, I know, but I don't want to associate Naruto's son with this wonderful character from Anohana (bad enough that Naruto is named like this is RtN).

Anohana-Menma.jpg

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#33889 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

*Gasp* you know you just ruined Kishi's next surprise ending for part 3.

Part 3; Mahou shoujo Burrito in space! 

In an effort to save his mother from what he thought was another suicide attempt,  Burrito sells his soul to become a Mahou Shoujo!

#33890 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Lost of NH BS, but nothing surprisingly shocking:http://www.narusaku....=14640&p=708123

An article with the best ending mangas of 2014: https://www.animenew...-in-2014/.82214

I'm not too surprised about the first one. 

The second one though, seriously?   Naruto is at number #2 how?  I don't see how that works. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#33891 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

In an effort to save his mother from what he thought was another suicide attempt,  Burrito sells his soul to become a Mahou Shoujo!

*Gasp* Genius!!  :argh:

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#33892 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

welps people that is how you destroy your characters beyond repair. :zaru:

Amen, sister! X_X It just feels so pitiful to do all this to justify the ending. =/

#33893 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Even if you don't take into account the pairing issues. This ending is still horrible cause its rushed, the characters did not learn anything, Oro is still alive for some reason, Taka is literally forgotten, the hyuga story is thrown away so we can focus on a story about a non established scarf, Neji dies like his dad as a cupi, Lee vs neji was never shown, Ino went literally for the biggest kitten possible, Tenten owns a failing weapons shop and is not that great of a ninja and Hinata remains a effing housewife and forgets about her own demons.

Naruto doesn't learn anything from his loneliness and doesn't try to understand his kid, Sakura is reduced to her old self and is a housewife.

bottom line. there was no point in dragging the story for 15years.

Character development was thrown out of the window and what was left was character REPLACEMENT.

you can hardly recognize them, the whole chapter/epilogue doesn't even feel the same story

I don't get it how people come to me and say "NH was obvious all the time" , I mean wtf did these guys even read the manga?  

They were the ones who read the manga correctly...because this manga doesn't need logical and complex comprehension just bananas.

the whole manga is just a way to deceive us readers, but everything was already planned. and that plan is to fool people by making a story that seems to be full of significant themes only to mindkitten readers with a horrible ending that does not fit the whole story.

In the end, 699-700 and that movie are like those fancy furniture that looks good in the shop but does NOT belong to the ones you have at home. well scratch that, it doesn't even look good.

#33894 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:00 PM

Well, obviously, LadyGt knows already that Aang is a step ahead of Boruto:

EDIT:Ups, turns out it wasn't LadyGt, but some drawer whom we don't know anymore apparently :sweat: .

http://ladygt.tumblr...st/105257854882

tumblr_mhkohqXckn1s0aigjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhkohqXckn1s0aigjo2_500.jpg

Edited by trang95, 17 December 2014 - 05:04 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33895 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:01 PM

*Gasp* Genius!!  :argh:

Surprise twist; Hinata is the contract dealer. Her kind ( mary-sues) thrive off of destroying stories and making everyone miserable. :zaru:

#33896 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

Well, obviously, LadyGt knows already that Aang is a step ahead of Boruto:

http://ladygt.tumblr...st/105257854882

tumblr_mhkohqXckn1s0aigjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhkohqXckn1s0aigjo2_500.jpg

It was her the one who made this??? It's legendary :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33897 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:03 PM

Using this marvelous brooch (which has been coloured in some garish shades of pink for copyright problems) he'll invoke the sparkly powers of the Asspull to become Sailor Burrito.

bpjcqUYMUmGmQ.gif

Why does he do that?

BANANA. 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#33898 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

Using this marvelous brooch (which has been coloured in some garish shades of pink for copyright problems) he'll invoke the sparkly powers of the Asspull to become Sailor Burrito.

bpjcqUYMUmGmQ.gif

Why does he do that?

BANANA. 

:lmao: X-D

#33899 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Well, have you heard of 4chan? It's like a western version of 2ch.
What do you look for when you want a general view of certain society's opinion on a specific topic? Unbiasedness. And by this I mean the natural opinions, the first ones, what they really think, the real ones. That's what the anonymous option gives us when it comes to opinions and the principal diference between them and an "official" website of the same topic. I trust those sites for a general view on something for more toxic that they can be sometimes. I mean, "bad opinions", "controversy", "toxic opinions" doesn't mean less honesty, doesn't it? Or are you the government? It isn't like positive threads weren't allowed there, right?

I question the reasonableness of the opinion when the citation is linked to discussions and topics with titles such as "the anti-Last", "anti-Hinata", or "anti-NH" on 2chan. That doesn't offer a broader understanding of what the neutrals and general fanbase of that forum believe regarding the ending/movie. It's selectively picking and choosing certain quotes from the forum instead of giving the total picture. Do the majority of people on this forum actually agree with our sentiments beyond just the confines of the spite threads? Has the forum itself publicly denounced the ending? Those are the important questions.

#33900 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

It was her the one who made this??? It's legendary :argh:

It wasn't her, I was mistaken T_T I don't know the source

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users