TF2 RP - 2Fort

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#61 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 16 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lewis staggered to his feet rubbing the back of his head, ignoring the ever annoying Scott's beratings and sighing to himself.

"Sorry Victoria."

He knew she had already left and probably couldn't hear him but he didn't trust himself near her again right now, right now he really needed a smoke. Ignoring the fact Scott was still in the room with him he reached into his pants and pulled out a pack, he then popped one of the cancer sticks into his mouth when he realized he didn't have a light.

"I wonder if Bogdan has a light, he is a Pyro after all." He thought as he left the barracks.

Scott wandered out of the room, and actually ran into Victoria who he lightly touched on the shoulder to get her attention, and when she turned around he gave her a bright grin.

"Sorry 'bout the oaf, love. I'll try to straighten him out with some extra training later. So, what parts of England are you from, love. Oh, and do you mind me calling you love? It's a little habit I picked up from my grand-da," Scott continued with a rakish grin.

#62 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 16 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scott wandered out of the room, and actually ran into Victoria who he lightly touched on the shoulder to get her attention, and when she turned around he gave her a bright grin.

"Sorry 'bout the oaf, love. I'll try to straighten him out with some extra training later. So, what parts of England are you from, love. Oh, and do you mind me calling you love? It's a little habit I picked up from my grand-da," Scott continued with a rakish grin.

With her cheeks flushed a slight pinkish-red color from the alcohol, Victoria smiled. "Of course I don't mind it. I'm from York." Locks of reddish-brown hair kept getting in front of her eyes, so she tucked it behind her ear. A hand rested on her hip and green-grey eyes shone brightly.

"How 'bout you? Where are you from, Bossman?"

#63 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 16 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With her cheeks flushed a slight pinkish-red color from the alcohol, Victoria smiled. "Of course I don't mind it. I'm from York." Locks of reddish-brown hair kept getting in front of her eyes, so she tucked it behind her ear. A hand rested on her hip and green-grey eyes shone brightly.

"How 'bout you? Where are you from, Bossman?"

"From good 'ol Manchester, love. Figured I'd leave the 'ol homeland to come on out and explore the rest of the world, and I somehow found myself here. Funny how these things happen, hm" Scott commented, as he leaned against a wall and grinned amicably at Victoria.

~~~

Juliet had already set up her Teleporter Exit in a nicely hidden spot, and she cackled again softly to herself, as she continued to sneak her way into the Red Team's barrack doing her best to catch up with Virote, which wasn't that hard to do as he was big...and slow...and drunk.

#64 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:53 AM

( Scott's from Manchester? JOY. C: *Starts to wonder if Scott was inspired by him* )

Virote slowly walked around the RED's base. " HEY. I smell booze! Let me drink it and I won't murder you. " He growled like a wild bear. He was really ...needy to get a fix.

Too needy.

[Short. ;~;]

#65 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:00 AM

A head poked around from behind Virote. A black-haired head looked furtively around before nervously poking out further.

Alright Axe. You can do this. Act. Natural. Suuuuuure these're the people you get to murder again and again and again and again until the blood stains the walls and the babies scream for mercy but none is coming because my baby, my sweeet darling precious love of my life will take them apart again and again and again and they'll SCREAM AND BLEED.

At some point he was trying to talk himself into acting normal. It failed. what failed? Gravity? OH kitten. WHERE'S HIS GRAVITY!!??

"VIROTEMYGRAVITYITHASFAILED!!! D:" He screamed in mortal terror at the complete kitteneduppery of otherwise reliable physics.

And then he hit the ground, and realized that he had tripped on Virote's foot while trying to step around the giant man.

To recover, he rolled along his shoulder, springing straight back up like a genocidal maniac. Gymnast. GYMNAST. NOT GENOCIDAL.

A genocidal gymnast would be a creature born of flexible NIGHTMARES, though.

He looked down, seeing a massive pair of kittens at a table. He leapt over. Seriously. Leaping. Like in ballet, but without grace nor dignity nor a sense of poise. Really it was just a crazy man leaping at a pair of kittens. Nothing to see here. Except kittens. At a table.

"How are you floating like that?"

He asked of the lovely pair of kittens. They remained silent. He looked up from the curiously silent kittens, to see... A PERSON ATTACHED! =O

"YOU! Do you know these kittens?"
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#66 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:08 AM

Virote looked at the man.

" ...Please tell me you're not going bat insane Axe! " He chanted as he slapped his own damn face as he followed ...that deranged...MORON. He followed as he leaped. Oh hell no. Was he already going to start problems with the opposing team? Being the leader of this nut-fest team.....is hard. Hardcore hard.

" You know. Usually kittens are attached to people. And people have names. Can't you be anymore of a social failure Axe? At all? C'mon. Didn't anyone teach you any manners?! "

Virote's old man behavior was starting to flash out. " You Americans...rude and morons! You better prove me wrong Axe. You better prove me wrong. " And xenophobia! How nice. The giant stood behind the insane pyro. Just in case.

#67 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Jun 17 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"YOU! Do you know these kittens?"

Blink.

Blink.

Hey, look! Another blink!

"Zese?" Matrona asked, cupping the monstrous mammeries attached to her chest, her doctors' coat and gloves on, her bright red gloves squeaking whilst grasping the giant globes of... g . . . stuff that doesn't start with G... on her chest.

"Vhy, DA!" she cried happily. "Her name is Larisa --" a gloved fingertip squooshed into Matrona's left breast, "-- And her name is Vanya," the fingertip removed itself from her left breast, then squooshed into her right one.

"Don't tell anyone, but Vanya isn't a real blonde!" she said in a hushed voice and a D8 face.

#68 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Jun 17 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Don't tell anyone, but Vanya isn't a real blonde!" she said in a hushed voice and a D8 face.

"Well HELLO Larisa and Vanya! It's a real pleasure to meet your acquaintances on this day most mountainous. Have you met Virote? Virote likes meeting people! Well... only people from his country. WHich I forgotted once and still haven't remembered. But don't tell him that because he hates my talking about him."

Axe paused. He had a point. where was his point?

"OH RIGHT I REMEMBER IT NOW!" He pointed at the kittens, before leaning close and whispering confidentially at them.

"He's a bit of a Xenophobe, means he's afraid of people who aren't people from peopleland. And you're kittens. So you can't be people. So..."

A furtive glance back at Virote, before he went back to his whispering

"I THINK HE HATES YOU. |:|"

He then noticed that that lady who might have a name but maybe not and with a FACE ATTACHED TO HER HEAD ATTACHED TO A CHEST ATTACHED TO THE kittens.

"ExKYOOOOOOOZ ME. PRIVACY. HMMMMMMMM!? >:C"

#69 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:36 AM

Virote grabbed Axe by the throat and snapped him away from the kittens.

" Don't make me break your neck in six hundred places. " He spoke with his gruff voice ringing though the halls of the red base. " At least I know how to behave around people. "

His hands were enourmous enough to grip half of the man's neck. " And if you swing that axe at me I'm going to bust your stomach with my knee! "

---------------

Bogdan was looking at the scene with a smile. " Looks like Larisa and Vanya are putting quite a show huh , comrade. " He looked at Matrona with a small grin. " Hey there BLU's. My name is Bogdan. Oh a pyro! " His eyes shined as he saw a fellow axeman. " Anyhow. The woman who supports Larisa and Vanya is called Matrona. " The slavic man laughed. " I'm glad to see that us , REDs can enjoy the company of you BLU's. "

--------------

Virote simply sighed. 'Morons. I wish I was back in Thailand.' He thought to himself.

#70 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virote simply sighed. 'Morons. I wish I was back in Thailand.' He thought to himself.

Axe looked down at the hand. It was around his neck. But kitten THAT kitten. HE WANTED TO EAT.

"Fewd?"

He kicked Virote in the tummy because Virote was like a cement kittenhouse with bricks on the outside. Not nommable bricks. But brickbricks. Bricky Bricks that brick your brick when you brick brick brick so then you have to brick sideways.

Wait wat?

"I TOO CAN BEHAVE WITH YOUR ETIQUETTE AND AXE DEFICIENCY. >:C"

He liked this Virote person. He'd give the guypersonthing a favorable review on a little 3x5 index card. Somewhere.

"Can I get down now and talk to my fellow Axeman?"

#71 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:15 AM

Virote simply let go of Axe. " Fineeeee. " He chanted as he cracked his knuckles. His bones were getting weaker. Blah blah blah, insert self-awareness of getting old speech.

" Bogdan. Matrona. Pleasure to meet you. I won't go easy on you. Just remember that. We're having fun and being friendly now, but in the near future we'll be murdering you. "

The giant tiger of Thailand spoke with utmost seriousness.

---------------------

" Why so serious , my big friend? " ( OLD REFERENCE IS OLD , MURDER ME NOOOOOW ) Bogdan spoke. Quickly he slid to Axe's side. " Fellow axeman! I see you and I will bring the heat in battle! I hope you and I will engage in axe duels! Or probably some other duels outside the field? " He winked lightly at the insane man.

Not really smart. But Bogdan's Bogdan. Flirting comes first.

#72 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really smart. But Bogdan's Bogdan. Flirting comes first.

"Yes! We shall air guitar until our fingers bleed on the non-material nothingness of air while playing fake guitars!"

He grasped the other Axeman's hand and shook it firmly, before a sudden Icy change in temperature filled the room.

Axe tilted his head to the side, eyes wide and mouth grinning like a demonically possessed doll.

"My baby looks forwards to showing you the true way of the axe..."

His mouth twitched as he really wanted to laugh at this guy in the face. a lot. To think... this little person with his little axe wanted to make with the duelling axes? >:C

>:C

Axe let go of the other axeman's hand and stepped away. Glaring.

And then came the awkward silence.

#73 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:38 AM

Bogdan grinned. " Alright. " He chanted , as he stood his ground. This war will be...rather...interesting. Or batsh*t insane.

AS IF THOSE TWO WERE DIFFERENT.

C:

----------------------------------------

Virote simply smiled. " Well , there you have it. Not really smart having relationships with us Blu. Axe. I think it's time for us to retire to our base. What do you think? "

He asked looking swiftly at Sa- I mean Axe.

#74 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virote simply smiled. " Well , there you have it. Not really smart having relationships with us Blu. Axe. I think it's time for us to retire to our base. What do you think? "

He asked looking swiftly at Sa- I mean Axe.

Axe looked at his friend, now with a monocle attached over his eye.

"Mmmmmyes, good fellow. I do believe that now is the time of our departure. Rather. Quite. Maaaaarrrrmalaaade."

And with that, he stamped once in a very British manner, before turning on his heel and marching straight back out of the room.

Once out of eyesight of the Reds, he collapsed into a fit of gigglefits. Which then multiplied into moar Giggles which roamed freely throughout the world, living there lives, then dying of old age and cancer. and fire. and axes. one of them got an STD and died, which only made Axe giggle more.

"When do we kill them, boss?"

#75 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

Virote walked normally.

" Wait a second. Woah woah. "

Gripping Axe's face he noticed something different. " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!!! "

That gruff voice escalated to a paternal ' OH NO YOU DIDN'T , BAD BAD PYRO ' voice.

Getting go of the pyro he simply sighed. " The accent , for first is pretty much AWFUL and second. Not only you're a batsh*t insane murderer but also a kleptomaniac!? Where did you get that monocle? And why does it smell awfully? "

He asked as snatched the monocle and smelled it once or twice.

" UGH. "

#76 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virote walked normally.

" Wait a second. Woah woah. "

Gripping Axe's face he noticed something different. " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!!! "

That gruff voice escalated to a paternal ' OH NO YOU DIDN'T , BAD BAD PYRO ' voice.

Getting go of the pyro he simply sighed. " The accent , for first is pretty much AWFUL and second. Not only you're a batsh*t insane murderer but also a kleptomaniac!? Where did you get that monocle? And why does it smell awfully? "

He asked as snatched the monocle and smelled it once or twice.

" UGH. "

Axe did a little skipping in place with glee.

"I STOLED IT FROM THE BRITISH LADY. SHE WAS ALL BRITISH AND SMELLED FUNNY AND I STOLED IT. NOW SHE CAN'T BE BRITISH AND SHALL SUFFER FROM AN IDENTITY CRISIS AND CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP."

He always explained his plans in capslock. He was cool like that.

#77 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:20 AM

Julie watched from atop her dispenser the insane antics of 'Axe', and Virote trying to understand them. Then chuckling lightly to herself, Julie hopped down from her lovely precious dispenser, and went in search of Kori who she had last seen somewhere in the barracks.

~~~

Scott had just blinked as he watched the exchange between the members of Team Blu and his Red Team members, before shrugging his shoulders and making a mental note to himself to bash their faces in good with his baseball bat.

Fun times would be epic fun~

#78 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 17 2009, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Julie watched from atop her dispenser the insane antics of 'Axe', and Virote trying to understand them. Then chuckling lightly to herself, Julie hopped down from her lovely precious dispenser, and went in search of Kori who she had last seen somewhere in the barracks.

Corin yawned as she exited the barracks. Blinking sleepy eyes out at her surroundings, she frowned slightly at the bright sunlight. Then took a sip of her coffee. "It's too damn early for this shit.. What's Virote doin'?" The woman was obviously sleep-deprived, but didn't seem like she tried all that hard to get some of the aforementioned sleep. She wore the white medic's coat, but not the blue gloves that accompanied it. Underneath the open coat, she wore a simple formfitting t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Comfort was best, afterall.

Another sip of coffee. Ah, the breakfast of champions. Or maybe just insomniac medics. Once again, she wondered why she was here...

Ah well.

Didn't matter, as long as she had her coffee. ♥

#79 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 17 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Corin yawned as she exited the barracks. Blinking sleepy eyes out at her surroundings, she frowned slightly at the bright sunlight. Then took a sip of her coffee. "It's too damn early for this kitten.. What's Virote doin'?" The woman was obviously sleep-deprived, but didn't seem like she tried all that hard to get some of the aforementioned sleep. She wore the white medic's coat, but not the blue gloves that accompanied it. Underneath the open coat, she wore a simple formfitting t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Comfort was best, afterall.

Another sip of coffee. Ah, the breakfast of champions. Or maybe just insomniac medics. Once again, she wondered why she was here...

Ah well.

Didn't matter, as long as she had her coffee. ♥

"Kori, Kori, KORI! Can I haz some of your coffee?" Julie exclaimed, as she practically bounced up to the medic.

#80 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:51 AM

"No, you May nooot~" Corin clutched her coffee cup to her chest. "Mine. And you're hyper enough..."

With that, she took another sip.

There was not enough coffee in the world. She wondered if she could get some coffee ice cream... That'd be awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users