https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

Chatte I just don't have the courage to comment on this anymore.

I mean, they destroyed everything.

The bond between Naruto and Tsunade was like mother and child.
For god's sake why did they do this ?

I just...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

I just...

My principle nowadays is who the kitten knows, who the kitten cares?

There would be a time where I'd be capable of telling you why and how and which and whatever but now...? Hell no.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

#44 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:54 AM

My principle nowadays is who the kitten knows, who the kitten cares?

There would be a time where I'd be capable of telling you why and how and which and whatever but now...? Hell no.

Yeah me too. I was used to Kishi's work and I used to know what he would do. We all knew his style, and his "patte", like you say in french...
But now, this is not Kishimoto's work. This is not Kishimoto's soul. That is not him at all.
That's why this is not Naruto. Naruto was from his guts.
It's the same with all the bizarre things that we got like Ginkaku and Kingaku or whatever their names are... I'm sure they are a pure invention from someone else, and that it's not from Kishimoto himself. The fact that Kakashi was downgraded wasn't Kishimoto's decision either. It was because of 'popularity'. I'm sure if 'NARUTO' would have been less popular, then we would have a better ending and a better story because Kishimoto would have been less bothered by all those people and all those things about 'popularity'. It may be not him that chose money above the story. Maybe he was forced to. I still have big big big difficulties to believe a guy capable of writing those profound things like Haku and Zabuza for exemple would prefer money over his story. But it's possible he got sick of it all with the year's passing, his dad's passing, and the daily pressure.

Edited by Otaru, 11 February 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#45 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

Yeah me too. I was used to Kishi's work and I used to know what he would done. We all knew his style, and his "patte", like you say in french...
But now, this is not Kishimoto's work. This is not Kishimoto's soul. That is not him at all.
That's why this is not Naruto. Naruto was from his guts.
It's the same with all the bizarre things that we got like Ginkaku and Kingaku or whatever their names are... I'm sure they are a pure invention from someone else, and that it's not from Kishimoto himself. The fact that Kakashi was downgraded wasn't Kishimoto's decision either. It was because of 'popularity'. I'm sure if 'NARUTO' would have been less popular, then we would have a better ending and a better story because Kishimoto would have been less bothered by all those people and all those things about 'popularity'. It may be not him that chose money above the story. Maybe he was forced to. I still have big big big difficulties to believe a guy capable of writing those profound things like Haku and Zabuza for exemple would prefer money over his story. But it's possible he got sick of it all with the year's passing, his dad's passing, and the daily pressure.

Yup, I know what you mean... 

Well, as I understood from here and there, Kaguya wasn't even his idea, it was SJ's idea and also he wanted to introduce Toneri as a villain for a future movie (Boruto I think?) but he wasn't allowed and thus...we get the Last.

Idk who the hell came with this idea in the end but it's basically so so bad...

#46 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:12 AM

I just...

The new Nartuo isn't the old one. Tsunade was in the new Nartuo's way so he got pushed her aside. I'm sure Hinata was smiling the whole time well looking up from her stupid knitting.

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

@otaru
You just overestimate kishimoto.
He just show his true color after the manga end.
He's a bad writer regardless popularity.

#48 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:24 PM

From what I was told he says that she is told old, and a drunk who gambles to much. She's "beyond her time" and holding back the new generation.

That's our new Naruto!

Wow. Just...wow.. :wot:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#49 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

From what I was told he says that she is told old, and a drunk who gambles to much. She's "beyond her time" and holding back the new generation.

That's our new Naruto!

And this ladies and gentleman is the horrible truth.

I hereby declare right now, right here, that the new Naruto is officialy one of the worst shonen protagonists to ever exist

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#50 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

And this ladies and gentleman is the horrible truth.

I hereby declare right now, right here, that the new Naruto is officialy one of the worst shonen protagonists to ever exist

I've heard NH tards say that Naruto was in character because he has been insulting Tsunade since after the the Sannin fight and blaming her for Jiraiya's death.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#51 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:26 PM

I've heard NH tards say that Naruto was in character because he has been insulting Tsunade since after the the Sannin fight and blaming her for Jiraiya's death.

And this is what this finale did. Horrible. Yeah, he was brash and all that, but he'd never say things like those. At first Naruto hadn't had bonded with Tsunade and we all know his bratty young self but as time passed by, he grew to be the one we thought to be.
As for Jiraiya's death, it's called sorrow... ofc he'd blame her but as soon as he understood what all this was, he wanted to "tell so much to Tsunade..." remember? So how can those people justify his actions, is beyond me. 

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

And this is what this finale did. Horrible. Yeah, he was brash and all that, but he'd never say things like those. At first Naruto hadn't had bonded with Tsunade and we all know his bratty young self but as time passed by, he grew to be the one we thought to be.
As for Jiraiya's death, it's called sorrow... ofc he'd blame her but as soon as he understood what all this was, he wanted to "tell so much to Tsunade..." remember? So how can those people justify his actions, is beyond me. 

Naruto was losing his mind when Jiraiya's death was announced and can't help but blame anyone who allowed it to happen. Why? Because he was very close to him. It's like what happened in FT, only shorter because he understood the reason, so can't blame her for the situation that ended in a sad way. That's life.

Did Naruto ever say sorry to Tsunade? Because if not, that new direction is all no sorry, all is good and if there's one, it's under the bridge because no one can feel the impact.

#53 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:34 PM

Yup, I know what you mean... 

Well, as I understood from here and there, Kaguya wasn't even his idea, it was SJ's idea and also he wanted to introduce Toneri as a villain for a future movie (Boruto I think?) but he wasn't allowed and thus...we get the Last.

Idk who the hell came with this idea in the end but it's basically so so bad...

I think you're right about Kaguya. But I don't believe Kishimoto created Toneri. I don't believe it one second. IMO if he ever wanted to introduced this character, it was because he was already created for this movie, and maybe he thought it was too "ta daaaa" then maybe he wanted to introduced that character before in the manga.

@otaru
You just overestimate kishimoto.
He just show his true color after the manga end.
He's a bad writer regardless popularity.

I don't think so. He is the guy that touched us with his stories in the beginning. As more the time is passing, as more I'm sure that Kishimoto was stuck by the system. He's under-experienced, that I agree. And I think the fact that it was his first manga got him stuck in a corner too. He was stuck between winning his life, and writing his story. Maybe they threatened him of getting him fired ? We don't know at all what happened. Kishimoto never was allowed to decide on his own about his story. SP and the editors were always there to 'advice' him.

Edited by Otaru, 11 February 2015 - 07:38 PM.

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:54 PM

@otaru
He's just good at drama including drawing emotional scene.

#55 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:30 AM

Of course they would. They need to defend the new moral order no matter what, and they will cause their precious Hinata got the D.

#56 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:48 AM

I think you're right about Kaguya. But I don't believe Kishimoto created Toneri. I don't believe it one second. IMO if he ever wanted to introduced this character, it was because he was already created for this movie, and maybe he thought it was too "ta daaaa" then maybe he wanted to introduced that character before in the manga.

I don't think so. He is the guy that touched us with his stories in the beginning. As more the time is passing, as more I'm sure that Kishimoto was stuck by the system. He's under-experienced, that I agree. And I think the fact that it was his first manga got him stuck in a corner too. He was stuck between winning his life, and writing his story. Maybe they threatened him of getting him fired ? We don't know at all what happened. Kishimoto never was allowed to decide on his own about his story. SP and the editors were always there to 'advice' him.

I think the one who manged to create such a good story in Naruto was the manga original editor, Yahagi.

Basically he came up with the ideas and kishimoto kept drawing ,  this is supported by the fact that the story began its downfall after Sasuke obtained his MS and that was around the time Yahagi left Kishimoto 

Coincidence-I-Think-Not-The-Incredibles.

The interview Kishi had after the end with Naruto in which Yahagi participates with him is a big proof too, over there it was stated by kishi himself that he always followed his editor words. Yahagi even said to him that this was a bad thing in the same interview.

Edited by Nar123, 12 February 2015 - 02:49 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#57 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:58 AM

Wow, Naruto seriously called Tsunade a drunkard who wasn't fit to be Hokage?

I didn't think he could sink any lower after calling Obito "the coolest guy", but the movie, epilogue, and books keep proving me wrong XD.

Maybe it was just a minstranslation?

#58 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

A new image, not that we don't know it...

Illustration Artbook

#59 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

it was from a WSJ fron cover around 3-4 years ago. nothing new

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#60 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

it was from a WSJ fron cover around 3-4 years ago. nothing new

I know, I'm just posting them. :)

also @tricksie i was wondering if you could move them all into the first post of this topic so they can be easily found?

Edited by Chatte, 12 February 2015 - 02:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users