184 replies to this topic

#61 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:44 AM

Kishi really didn't switch till the last minute to be honest. His new editors were on board with the idea since the Pain arc but he was almost always on the fence.

Basically his new editor were on board and loved hinata and wanted to make her the love interest and the heroine. So they gave kishi the idea for hinata's love confession. Kishi did it probably to get Naruto out of the position he put him in for Pain to give his breaking speech, but didn't think it would be good idea to to switch out Sakura for hinata as the heroine and the love interest. Even he probably knew it was a bad idea. So he got into arguments with his editors and got other mangaka to support him (this is information we got from that post months ago) getting them to back off. The problem is that since he did the Hinata confession he needed to do a Sakura confession along with other thing to reestablish the she IS the heroine. The problem is the nH and  (to some degree) ss fans had gotten their fantasy coming true then see it quickly threatened. So embolden and nervous about their dream being under fire they sent hate mail to kishi with the intent to destroy Sakura. The editors sent the letters as well as some youtube reviews to kishi and he became surprised and was convinced that Sakura was hated by the fans. So the editors felt more confident about pushing Hinata while Kishi was less confident about Sakura then he was before.

So that led to the war arc where kishi went back and forth between showing us hinata scenes to please the fans and trying to "fix" Sakura so the fans would like her. Because he still wanted Sakura as the heroine and the love interest since she been that since the beginning and he had started to base more of her character off of his wife in part 2. But because he didn't think the fans liked her, he approved the last movie being about nH, and set up some background stuff just in case he couldn't make Sakura popular. To be honest even when he did something with hinata he barely used her at all and when he did it seemed to have a negative tone. Not that her fans cared of course since they just wanted to sexual fantasize about her. but in the end a good portion of SP wanted nH, his editors wanted nH, as far as they knew nH was beloved by the fans in the west, and the last movie was nH so the higher up told him to make it in nH. So he had to go a long as well as do those interview...and his reputation is now destroyed.

Also even he clearly thinks ss is bad but it was a "pairing the spares" thing with that mess.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 December 2015 - 06:31 PM.

#62 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:34 AM

Never!

I'll just repost this! :hehehe:

http://barbiiharuno....AKU-O-447853013

(Btw this interview here completely destroys that one with all the VA trying to justify SS saying they all knew it from the start *sigh*)

(The "ask Sakura on a date" starts from minute 3 ) . 

With that being said , after that horrendous interview with all the VA trying to justify this kitten and glorifying Sasuke and SS I'm utterly disgusted by everyone and no longer gives a rat's ars about it , so kitten Naruto and the entire cast :zaru: . 

Yp330yZ.gif

#63 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:24 AM

Just look at Hinata outfit design. In part 1 and Shippuden, she always wear outfit that does not reveal much of her skin, i always believe she really is shy type girl. But in THE LAST?? she suddenly wear a bit revealing outfit, her arm and legs are expose much like Sakura and Ino. To me THAT is already .... A BIG BIG telling that 'Oh... theres something fishy and to BIAS here going on'.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:20 PM

Just look at Hinata outfit design. In part 1 and Shippuden, she always wear outfit that does not reveal much of her skin, i always believe she really is shy type girl. But in THE LAST?? she suddenly wear a bit revealing outfit, her arm and legs are expose much like Sakura and Ino. To me THAT is already .... A BIG BIG telling that 'Oh... theres something fishy and to BIAS here going on'.

Well anime did make her melons much bigger...

#65 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:36 PM

Well anime did make her melons much bigger...

She has big boob, biggest among her peer. She just never show it.
Only sakura who has flat chest before kishi make hers big.
Naruto never give a kitten about that thing unlike say, jiraiya.

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

She has big boob, biggest among her peer. She just never show it.
Only sakura who has flat chest before kishi make hers big.
Naruto never give a kitten about that thing unlike say, jiraiya.

She does but Kishi was actually going to not show it like it is now.

#67 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

She does but Kishi was actually going to not show it like it is now.

Only in the last, not in the actual manga.
The manga really lack fanservice.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

Only in the last, not in the actual manga.
The manga really lack fanservice.

Don't you rememebr the old sketch? Anime made it grow and then some.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 08 December 2015 - 10:59 PM.

#69 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

Don't you rememebr the old sketch? Anime made it grow and then some.

Which one?
Hinata already has big one since chunin exam. you can see it in the naru vs neji when she get treat by kabuto. You will see the curve.

Anime indeed exaggerated it, but there's that panel so it doesn't surprise me.

Edited by rocci, 08 December 2015 - 11:08 PM.

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:08 PM

Which one?
Hinata already has big one since chunin exam. you can see it in the naru vs neji when she get treat by kabuto. You will see the curve.

I'm not saying she didn't have big boob, though sorry for misleading. What I mean is that it's not that noticeable until The Last. It's like having a character wearing a heavy coat design versus a character having a strap on below her boobs, no coat design. Kishi's sketch was just her, but anime made sure those melons are over the waist strap and hanging like it's made for jiggle effect. It's...yeah...

#71 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:17 PM

I'm not saying she didn't have big boob, though sorry for misleading. What I mean is that it's not that noticeable until The Last. It's like having a character wearing a heavy coat design versus a character having a strap on below her boobs, no coat design. Kishi's sketch was just her, but anime made sure those melons are over the waist strap and hanging like it's made for jiggle effect. It's...yeah...

Actually, the first time it get noticeable is in pein arc when sakura heal Hinata.
Yes, the last anime design make it more noticeable but then that's come from the studio that worship her. I don't really surprise with it.

Edited by rocci, 08 December 2015 - 11:18 PM.

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:30 PM

Actually, the first time it get noticeable is in pein arc when sakura heal Hinata.
Yes, the last anime design make it more noticeable but then that's come from the studio that worship her. I don't really surprise with it.

I know it's big but the thing is it's "hidden." Anime made it as a fashion.

#73 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:32 PM

I know it's big but the thing is it's "hidden." Anime made it as a fashion.

I agree with that.

#74 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:52 AM

@Touken and @Rocci

They try so hard to either to make fans like her more by showing of her feature so when the day they replace the heroine status from Sakura to Hinata the damage will be minimum OR they just try to follow today's modern anime/manga that have a lot fan service. They are too noob and brainless to realize that Naruto is already booming and very popular worldwide even on Kazekage Retrieval arc buy hey ... lets increase the popularity by adding more fan service that is what the greedy bastard think.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#75 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

Road to ninja, kushina's find a girl like me and the filler where naruto talks about a girl he loves felt less subtle (more like fan service) and naruto doesn't talk to sakura or kakashi (since when is might guy more visible than team 7's sakura and sai) in the war arc. It really felt weird how much of a gap went before sakura becomes relevent. It felt like there was more nh although I'm not sure what isn't canon in the manga. So the war arc is when nh moments happen and I do know in the anime there was a nh and ss ending with hinata and sakura in wedding dresses

#76 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:01 PM

@ RedFaction

Some people in here actually quite adult and refrain made embarasing post

@ Hanabi

Without it than no NS big event anyway, she tried promote even failed.  At least respect her attempt.

Edited by db84x, 09 December 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#77 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:30 PM

@ RedFaction

Some people in here actually quite adult and refrain made embarasing post

@ Hanabi

Without it than no NS big event anyway, she tried promote even failed.  At least respect her attempt.

without sp's the last no NH big event anyway, sp tried promote even failed.  At least respect sp attempt. :lol:

and respect? you keep saying that word but i do not think it means what you think it means.  :lmao:

Edited by Hanabi, 09 December 2015 - 01:37 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#78 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:54 PM

Kishi really didn't switch till the last minute to be honest. His new editors were on board with the idea since the Pain arc but he was almost always on the fence.

Basically his new editor were on board and loved hinata and wanted to make her the love interest and the heroine. So they gave kishi the idea for hinata's love confession. Kishi did it probably to get Naruto out of the position he put him in for Pain to give his breaking speech, but didn't think it would be good idea to to switch out Sakura for hinata as the heroine and the love interest. Even he probably knew it was a bad idea. So he got into arguments with his editors and got other mangaka to support him (this is information we got from that post months ago) getting them to back off. The problem is that since he did the Hinata confession he needed to do a Sakura confession along with other thing to reestablish the she IS the heroine. The problem is the nH and  (to some degree) ss fans had gotten their fantasy coming true then see it quickly threatened. So embolden and nervous about their dream being under fire they sent hate mail to kishi with the intent to destroy Sakura. The editors sent the letters as well as some youtube reviews to kishi and he became surprised and was convinced that Sakura was hated by the fans. So the editors felt more confident about pushing Hinata while Kishi was less confident about Sakura then he was before.

So that led to the war arc where kishi went back and forth between showing us hinata scenes to please the fans and trying to "fix" Sakura so the fans would like her. Because he still wanted Sakura as the heroine and the love interest since she been that since the beginning and he had started to base more of her character off of his wife in part 2. But because he didn't think the fans liked her, he approved the last movie being about nH, and set up some background stuff just in case he couldn't make Sakura popular. To be honest even when he did something with hinata he barely used her at all and when he did it seemed to have a negative tone. Not that her fans cared of course since they just wanted to sexual fantasize about her. but in the end a good portion of SP wanted nH, his editors wanted nH, as far as they knew nH was beloved by the fans in the west, and the last movie was nH so the higher up told him to make it in nH. So he had to go a long as well as do those interview...and his reputation is now destroyed.

Also even he clearly thinks ss is bad but it was a "pairing the spares" thing with that mess.

I can't agree with last minute. The movie was in the making for at least two years. It took Boruto only 7 months, and they were on a rushed schedule compared to The Last, which is why the movie was lackluster. I'm guess at least the Pain Arc was his final decision. 

Edited by NeonRanger, 09 December 2015 - 02:55 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#79 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:55 PM

Kishimoto isn't clear about when he decided lots of things in Naruto. I found an interview from way back in 2006 where he said he knew what he wanted to be in his ending. I feel this inability to tell us the truth makes matters worse and now he just keeps on dumping more merchandise on us and thinks we will forget. He made enemies of more then just NS fans with his ending. Anyone who justifies this ending as good will never be able to back up there judgement with a solid answer other then there own personal liking towards ships. He claims this was a red herring which would mean that ever since shippuden began he planned it. He then talks about not knowing why we like Sakura, and how he doesnt understand NS then talks about how his wife and staff supported NS. He needs to give us a straight answer. the series has been over for a year and people havent stopped complaining about it. More stories of the next gen isnt the answer to that. hell if he really is as oblivious as he sounds that means we will get another bs shipping for the next gen of Naruto too.

#80 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

it was after pain fight the whole fans of naruto crush on hinatas sacrifice and they think naruto is with hinata not sakura because sakura just cri and counting on naruto while hinata protect him. but they missed that hinata see naruto is captured but sakura cant see that because she dont have a cool eye like hinata or sasuke. so of sakura dose she would go and save naruto and have more luck then hinata in saving naruto because sakura stronger and smarter and faster then hinata so sakura maybe have a chance on give pain many damage then hinata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users