23 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

In short, to each of their own. No way I am saying one of you is wrong, but I don't want to be told as well.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

He even sounds the same,

I was talking about Bolt. In the episode his voice sounded exactly like Junko's kid Naruto voice. Like they person called in sick and they had to get Junko to do it. Before he sound just enough different from Naruto I could put up with him being a clone of Naruto just brattier and with weaker justifications for how he act and some case run contradictory to how he acts. Now he sounded the same and was acting more or less how you imagine Naruto would act if Sasuke and Sakura were to fight. Which got annoying.

As for this analyzer person. db when he was here he used authorial intent as his go to believing that since Hinata ended up with Naruto that must have always been Kishimoto's intention. Then when we point out how that doesn't work since for example if that was the case why wasn't she on the team or why wasn't she in more chapters. Then they would fall back on it a children show. Here the person saying more or less have low expectations because it's a children show. Also db was basically here to gloat and only came back because the thin skinned pride he got for being right about Hinata getting Naruto refused to let him give up on trying to prove us wrong and how he was better then us. I looked at this person page yesterday and there reason is they feel that some people have stop being analytical or something like that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 July 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

I noticed that about Bolt too, sometimes his voice sounds like Naruto's. (Not necessarily bad, mind. Could be the voice actress just finding that same sort of intonation when playing a young male).

Personally, I wish they just made Boruto's voice actress a male, as a helpful way of separating the two. Children can't tell, but I can tell when a young boy is played by a female, there's a slight distinction with a male and the voice sounds less bright.

The thing is that Dragonball which Boruto is based off of especially the concept of having the son take the role of the hero in Dragonball Z. They did have the same voice actress voice all of Goku relatives (except pan and his mother who from what I understand though she never appeared in an anime). The thing is there was enough of a difference between all of them that each one was distinct and had their own personality. For the most part Goten doesn't really do much. The problem is despite Bolt supposedly different from Naruto, other then his being mister perfect at everything and acting like a spoiled brat their is very little distinction on how they act.

#24 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

In short, to each of their own. No way I am saying one of you is wrong, but I don't want to be told as well.

Very true 4life but hey tomorrow is Metal Gear Solid 30th Anniversary since it first game out I don't think we shall say the same about Naruto in 30 years or when its 30 or even 50 years old.

I mean I bet there are Anime that is old that you remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users