Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

And it seems like Sakura is dreaming of naruto. Perhaps we will see their childhood flashback.

I sure hope so. Maybe Naruto will be able to see the genjutsu she's seeing. :smile:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

And it seems like Sakura is dreaming of naruto. Perhaps we will see their childhood flashback.

Yeah, it seems her Genjutsu is about Naruto. 

#43 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

Wouldn't that just be the same as what SP did with NH though?

#44 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

I just realized that naruto is in the genjustu when again he shouldn't be affected by it.

#45 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Sakura and Naruto knew each other other during childhood or not ? I remember Naruto knew only Sasuke and Iruka during childhood.

I think it won't be childhood, but something related to each other during Naruto Part 1.

#46 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

Sakura and Naruto knew each other other during childhood or not ? I remember Naruto knew only Sasuke and Iruka during childhood.

I think it won't be childhood, but something related to each other during Naruto Part 1.

Actually it was only iruka he knew during his childhood he barely interacted with sasuke as a kid, but I do remember during the marriage rescue arc sakura had a flashback when she was a kid and saw naruto alone and she left with her parent's I guess. If you go back and rewatch the anime and I know what the last changed it does make you laugh at how stupid it was.

#47 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

Actually it was only iruka he knew during his childhood he barely interacted with sasuke as a kid, but I do remember during the marriage rescue arc sakura had a flashback when she was a kid and saw naruto alone and she left with her parent's I guess. If you go back and rewatch the anime and I know what the last changed it does make you laugh at how stupid it was.

Sakura didn't interact with Naruto when they were little. I remember now.

Naruto interacted with Sasuke when they were little which at the time Naruto knew they're similar and share the same pain during an exam they had to take with Iruka being the teacher and other children surrounding them. Naruto knew Iruka also at the time. 

Edited by T XD, 31 March 2017 - 10:02 AM.

#48 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

Naruto interacted with Sasuke when they were little which at the time Naruto knew they're similar and share the same pain during an exam they had to take with Iruka being the teacher and other children surrounding them. Naruto knew Iruka also at the time. 

But did Naruto and Sasuke actually interact? I only remember them observing each other from afar, with occasional eye contact and hidden smile.

Damn, my memory is foggy, can't even remember if this was anime only or an actual panel in the manga...

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#49 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

They didn't really interact, but there was this silent acknowledgment, they understood each other, especially Sasuke Naruto.
And obviously the (pretty one-sided) rivalry with the training fights etc.

Edited by Aevrum, 31 March 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#50 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

Didn't they had match under Iruka as little kids, when they had to hold fingers intervened as a sign of acknowledgement?

Yp330yZ.gif

#51 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

Didn't they had match under Iruka as little kids, when they had to hold fingers intervened as a sign of acknowledgement?

They did but I feel it was forced cause at the time sasuke doesn't acknowledge anyone.

#52 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

Ya sakura just saw him alone and left and felt sorry as the flashback ended. I wouldn't really say that about sasuke and Naruto as kids. Just because their similar doesn't mean they understand each other and after that they still act like kittens instead if friends, I mean sora and riku are done better than those two.

#53 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

But did Naruto and Sasuke actually interact? I only remember them observing each other from afar, with occasional eye contact and hidden smile.

Damn, my memory is foggy, can't even remember if this was anime only or an actual panel in the manga...

Yeah, they interacted when they were little children and during a match under Iruka being the teacher.

Ya sakura just saw him alone and left and felt sorry as the flashback ended. I wouldn't really say that about sasuke and Naruto as kids. Just because their similar doesn't mean they understand each other and after that they still act like kittens instead if friends, I mean sora and riku are done better than those two.

I don't remember much the panels, so I'll say what I can remember. Naruto and Sasuke knew they understood each other before the match or after they finished the match. They thought about and expressed this understanding after they finished the match. Then Naruto knew that they're similar and afterwards Sasuke knew that too.

#54 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

excited for the next page.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#55 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:15 AM

I was kind of expecting the author to pull a Kishi on us, as an April's fool prank, doing 180° on a story by showing Sakura's genjutsu being about Sasuke and Naruto's about Hinata :)

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#56 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

excited for the next page.

Something I'd like to have seen at naruto and Hinata wedding is right before they say I do hook come out of nowhere and go into Hinata from everywhere and in her face and pinhead and his cenobites show up to take Hinata back with them since she summoned them and escaped before he could take her with them and naruto can only watch since he can't hurt the cenobites.

#57 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:18 AM

Although it is one day early, happy April 3rd NS update  :nsdance:

Ch:3/Page: 6 Scene of Genjutsu??? (NS Flashback) Part 1

I was kind of expecting the author to pull a Kishi on us, as an April's fool prank, doing 180° on a story by showing Sakura's genjutsu being about Sasuke and Naruto's about Hinata :)

Still early. Anything can happen.

Perhaps. Although the scene is very different than the film version when Naruto fell in the genjutsu river and was coiled up with the red scarf. And as I explained in my review with this latest update.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 03 April 2017 - 03:19 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#58 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

Perhaps. Although the scene is very different than the film version when Naruto fell in the genjutsu river and was coiled up with the red scarf. And as I explained in my review with this latest update.

I hope he knows that Naruto can't be affected with Genjutsu and fix it. Someone should tell him.

#59 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:13 AM

Yes happy narusaku day.

#60 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

I hope he knows that Naruto can't be affected with Genjutsu and fix it. Someone should tell him.

Well there are comments on Deviantart as well, you can point out his/her mistakes there :)

Edit: no need, somebody already mentioned it ... but I guess it is what it is now, doubt the author will rework the panels, so let's let him/her tell the story he/she got planned out.

Edited by VoodooFX, 03 April 2017 - 07:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users