Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 19 2011, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does Lee's gate punches break the whole ground terrian?

Yes, Actually he can do that.

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Dec 19 2011, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Actually he can do that.

Can he punch past Sasuano? biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 19 2011, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can he punch past Sasuano? biggrin.gif

Can Sakura?

#24 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Dec 19 2011, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can Sakura?

If Sasuke let her... mellow.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#25 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

OBVIOUSLY HINATA WITH HER EPIC BOOBAGE DUUHHHH.

Either Shikamaru or Neji. I think I might be leaning onto Neji more.

JA2DBzd.png

#26 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

Lee is stronger because he have speed and sakura does not have speed , she is slow and strong.
the second is i dont think there is a second the rest is in the same level.

i want to see (sakura vs ino) shippuuden battle

#27 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

I find it funny that everyone's saying Shikamaru and Neji right now, but a while ago they were saying that Sakura could win against Neji :/ Well, it's better that you realized the truth later than never, I suppose.

I pretty much have to agree with everyone on this one; Shikamaru and Neji are the best candidates.

If going for physical strength, however, Lee would be it.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#28 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

I guess there are multiple ways to answer the question. If the question is "Who is the strongest physically?", I'd probably say Lee. If the question concerns who would win in a friendly spar, I'd say Neji, since he was the only member of the K-11 to advance to the level of jounin. Shikamaru might have the ability, but he lacks the motivation. He'd probably forfeit right away, or just choose not to spar to begin with.

Now, if we're talking in terms of who would win in the actual story, if every character had equal motivation to fight, I'd say either Shikamaru or Sakura, with Sakura edging Shika out somewhat due to plot no jutsu. Although not on the same level as Shikamaru, Lee, or Neji concerning intellect, brute strength, and analytical ability respectively, Sakura is probably the only member of the K-11 to excel in all three of those areas. Plus, seeing as how she is the only medic in the K-11 in canon, and medical ninjutsu is essentially magic, there really isn't any reason she couldn't win against Neji, Shikamaru or Lee, were plot no jutsu to be a factor.

Basically, like I mentioned months ago when people were arguing about who would win between Neji and Sakura, there's a difference between pitting two characters against each other in a hypothetical sense, and having them fight in the actual story. Plot no jutsu/Main Character jutsu is probably the biggest factor in deciding who would win that battle. Heck, for all we know, Kishi could just suddenly reveal that Sakura mastered slug summoning or Yin Seal Release off-panel, just for the sake of an epic cliff-hanger or something.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 19 December 2011 - 04:03 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#29 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 19 2011, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we are talking about muscle power, then its Sakura, not Lee.

I agree.
Sakura is freaking hell on wheels. tongue.gif

She's strong as hell haha, smart too. She got emotional power as well as muscle power.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#30 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 19 2011, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it funny that everyone's saying Shikamaru and Neji right now, but a while ago they were saying that Sakura could win against Neji :/ Well, it's better that you realized the truth later than never, I suppose.

I pretty much have to agree with everyone on this one; Shikamaru and Neji are the best candidates.

If going for physical strength, however, Lee would be it.

Couldn't agree more Lee has the most physical strength. However for a more rounded character Neji is a better candidate in my book.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#31 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

Well what about Chouji? If you look at the recent manga he's the one who got the biggest power boost, being able use the expansion jutsu's without the need for the pills. We haven't really seen much of Neji after the timeskip, he had a fight against himself, and beyond that I can't remember a fight he's been in showing his progress apart from the fact he made Jounin. He wasn't even around during the invasion.

I'd like to say Shikamaru, but until he start seeing him build up his Chakra levels, he's at a disadvantage, he relies too much on the shadows and is best suited to work as part of a team.

Then there is Shino, his bugs and intelligence makes him very dangerous for all but the kage chakra level enemies. If Sakura has learnt more than Medical and her pwer jutsu's then she can also be in contension, if she's capable of diabling the enemy using the electric scrambler jutsu that messes up the bodies movement she's also in contension.

Then there is Lee who is pure powerhouse with a heart of a true warrior.

Bloody hell when I read the question first answer that came to mind was Shikamaru, but more that I think about i, the only person I know that's not in the running is Ino and Tenten, even Hinata could be in contension as unlike Neji she used her Byakuyan at night for hours and didn't end up in state where she couldn't recognise Kiba from his dog....Kiba is another one, he's strong physically, great sense of smell.

I'm going to have to pass on this and say Sai is the strongest, as the substitute for Sasuke, he is the strongest. We've not seen enough of the others to really decide who is strongest.

Edited by harry4e, 19 December 2011 - 09:58 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#32 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 19 2011, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well what about Chouji? If you look at the recent manga he's the one who got the biggest power boost, being able use the expansion jutsu's without the need for the pills. We haven't really seen much of Neji after the timeskip, he had a fight against himself, and beyond that I can't remember a fight he's been in showing his progress apart from the fact he made Jounin. He wasn't even around during the invasion.

I'd like to say Shikamaru, but until he start seeing him build up his Chakra levels, he's at a disadvantage, he relies too much on the shadows and is best suited to work as part of a team.

Then there is Shino, his bugs and intelligence makes him very dangerous for all but the kage chakra level enemies. If Sakura has learnt more than Medical and her pwer jutsu's then she can also be in contension, if she's capable of diabling the enemy using the electric scrambler jutsu that messes up the bodies movement she's also in contension.

Then there is Lee who is pure powerhouse with a heart of a true warrior.

Bloody hell when I read the question first answer that came to mind was Shikamaru, but more that I think about i, the only person I know that's not in the running is Ino and Tenten, even Hinata could be in contension as unlike Neji she used her Byakuyan at night for hours and didn't end up in state where she couldn't recognise Kiba from his dog....Kiba is another one, he's strong physically, great sense of smell.

I'm going to have to pass on this and say Sai is the strongest, as the substitute for Sasuke, he is the strongest. We've not seen enough of the others to really decide who is strongest.

Sai is not the strongest, he just paints and hopes his cats and birds hit the enemy.. Neji simple spinning around would stop all his attacks.. biggrin.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 19 December 2011 - 10:07 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

i say like this :O

NOT INCLUDING SASUKE OR SAI

1) naruto (...duh XD)
2)neji
3)lee
4)sakura/shikamaru(they are both SMART, sakura is stronger and faster, but shikamaru is tricky....so they are tied....)
5)kiba
6)hinata (i would rate her higher...but i havent seen her do much in canon manga)
7)chouji
8)tenten/shino (they seem the same)
9)ino....(im sorry...shes not weak..i just havent seen much from here)

..but aside from naruto....i guess i say neji or lee :T..but sakura seems to be the strongest girl

Edited by merryGOflava, 19 December 2011 - 11:11 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

hard to say can't really choose. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 19 2011, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess there are multiple ways to answer the question. If the question is "Who is the strongest physically?", I'd probably say Lee. If the question concerns who would win in a friendly spar, I'd say Neji, since he was the only member of the K-11 to advance to the level of jounin. Shikamaru might have the ability, but he lacks the motivation. He'd probably forfeit right away, or just choose not to spar to begin with.

Now, if we're talking in terms of who would win in the actual story, if every character had equal motivation to fight, I'd say either Shikamaru or Sakura, with Sakura edging Shika out somewhat due to plot no jutsu. Although not on the same level as Shikamaru, Lee, or Neji concerning intellect, brute strength, and analytical ability respectively, Sakura is probably the only member of the K-11 to excel in all three of those areas. Plus, seeing as how she is the only medic in the K-11 in canon, and medical ninjutsu is essentially magic, there really isn't any reason she couldn't win against Neji, Shikamaru or Lee, were plot no jutsu to be a factor.

Basically, like I mentioned months ago when people were arguing about who would win between Neji and Sakura, there's a difference between pitting two characters against each other in a hypothetical sense, and having them fight in the actual story. Plot no jutsu/Main Character jutsu is probably the biggest factor in deciding who would win that battle. Heck, for all we know, Kishi could just suddenly reveal that Sakura mastered slug summoning or Yin Seal Release off-panel, just for the sake of an epic cliff-hanger or something.

In addition, certain characters have situation specific abilities that are poorly suited for combat, but still excellent skills. Ino's specialty is useful, but not a very good one for a one on one battle. Likewise, I think Shikamaru isn't the best suited for one on one combat. If Kishimoto didn't whip out plot no jutsu, with special made battles against one dimensional fighters who somehow make an elite organizations while being that one dimensional (Hidan) and fighters who are too stupid to press an obvious advantage (Temari), well....

Anyway, his skill set make him an excellent strategist and support character, but I think the likes of Neji and Lee would annihilate him, unless he had time like against Hidan. Then, probably just Neji. Without a common point of reference and one on one fights it's really hard to say. I'm inclined to go with Neji because he is a jonin and was probably made one a reason, but how they would fair depends on the circumstances.

#36 The portal master

The portal master

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:reading narusaku fanfics

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:02 AM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif i would vote for neji. one touch in one of your chakara points then your done for it
signed by the portal master

#37 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

@Kim who is going to take his pen? sai is not a attack ninja like naruto ,neji ,sasuke and others he is supporter just like have the sakura,
some ninjas have their roles i think some people will get angry but if stop to think
hinata is the strongest girl , because she hae byakugan and is a attack ninja not a supporter her role in the battle is to harass and deal damage to the enemy , if u get sakura she have physycal power but she lose in speed , kakashi said this in the begining her strenght is useless if she cant get the enemy.
sakura role is to heal her teamates and dodge enemy attacks, she only uses her strenght in certain situations

#38 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:42 AM

sakura speed is bad , her stamina is low and her chacka pool too , she doesnt need to bother with genjutsus since i didnt see her using any jutsu than healing jutsu.

i dont think sai carries only 1 pen , he is a ninja he can have more 10 pens hiding in his pants

#39 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 20 2011, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Kim who is going to take his pen? sai is not a attack ninja like naruto ,neji ,sasuke and others he is supporter just like have the sakura,
some ninjas have their roles i think some people will get angry but if stop to think
hinata is the strongest girl , because she hae byakugan and is a attack ninja not a supporter her role in the battle is to harass and deal damage to the enemy , if u get sakura she have physycal power but she lose in speed , kakashi said this in the begining her strenght is useless if she cant get the enemy.
sakura role is to heal her teamates and dodge enemy attacks, she only uses her strenght in certain situations

hinata is sooo not stronger than sakura.

and its not even cause im a sakura fan.

sakura is faster
stronger
smarter
based on the databooks of course.

thats like saying hidan should have beat shikamaru cause hidan is more of a fighter.

sakura also has poison and bombs. not to mention shes great at evasion.

sakura takes the cake here

byakugan my butt. tell that to naruto, who grand slammed neji.

Edited by merryGOflava, 20 December 2011 - 08:50 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#40 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 20 2011, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hinata is sooo not stronger than sakura.

and its not even cause im a sakura fan.

sakura is faster
stronger
smarter
based on the databooks of course.

thats like saying hidan should have beat shikamaru cause hidan is more of a fighter.

sakura also has poison and bombs. not to mention shes great at evasion.

sakura takes the cake here

byakugan my butt. tell that to naruto, who grand slammed neji.

he grand slammed neji because of the kyuubi power without it he would lose.( he win because he had two chakras)
sakura is not faster so stop sayin this
poison and bombs the strong people in the manga are immune to poison like sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users