• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

#1 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

Fairly simple, and this goes for any knid of movie.

Never Back Down - 8.5, lots of fighting so it kept me entertained and it stayed away from the high school love drama for most of the movie, which is a plus in my book.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:01 PM

Superhero Movie-0.5/10 and the parody movies just keep getting worse.

uc.png

#3 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:35 PM

Behind the lines - Some random war movie involving Wilfred Owen and Sigfried Sasson. 1/10.

dry.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Meet The Browns - 9/10 The movie was good, with Madea trying to cause havoc (by outrunning the police via car chase) laugh.gif

Best scene eva: Jenifer Lewis trying to sing Amazing Grace in a horrible tune and one of the brothers push her into the father's grave!! :rofl:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

^ Took the words RIGHT out of my mouth, Derock XD

But yeah, Meet the Browns~ 9/10
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#6 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:11 AM

Almost Famous: 9/10

I love music in this one! a_spaz.gif

#7 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:40 AM

Live Free or Die Hard: 8.5/10

I haven't seen the other movies before, but even with that in mind this was still a ridiculous over the top action movie that was just plain fun. Forget a four-leaf clover, Bruce Willis should be your lucky charm!

#8 gamemaster2

gamemaster2

Badass extraordinaire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Video games of any kind, anyone in depth enough to read this stupid page, and a bunch of other stuff I can't really think of a way to list so they could be written down here..........Bacon tastes pretty good though.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:06 AM

Black Hawk Down, 10/10. Amazing movie, first time I nearly cried at a movie in years was when the two snipers who were protecting the wounded pilot were killed and passed around while the crowd cheered. That hurt, and I don't even have any affiliation with the military.

#9 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

The Last Castle: 6/10

I had never seen the movie before, so I had higher expectations I guess... and got a little disappointed. It was an ok movie, but it was predictable and the ending, while emotional, kinda sucked. They made a big deal out of Robert Redford's character's daughter and grandson and how he never had the time to see them before he was put in prison and how his daughter more or less blew him off, and in the end he was shot and killed and they didn't say anything about how they reacted to it. Oh well, it was an ok movie as I said, but no great masterpiece. James Gandolfini was an ass!

#10 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

The Hammer (trailor)

The Local Morning Radio talk show host, Adam Corolla (former host of The Man Show) decided to make a independant movie in order to smite Hollywood and producers cause they didnt think the script would be any good at all.
He made The Hammer which I personally give a 8/10 which is really surprising because you dont see any comedy/romance movie that high up in the charts. Meet The spartans, Scary movie, they can't compare to the Hammer.

P.S: The movie is only in selected theaters

Edited by StarlightAngel, 30 March 2008 - 05:19 PM.

#11 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:29 AM

Enchanted - 10/10 About time Disney got themselves another red head princess! I love the movie, it's so funny that their really making fun of themselves the whole time. Great movie and glad I got the dvd from target cause it has a bonus dvd.

#12 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:59 AM

Across the Universe 7.5/10

There was allot of stuff I really really liked. Especially the cameos by Eddie Izzard, Bono and Joe Cocker. However it seemed they were trying to stay too close to the original arrangements of the music cause some of it just didn't fit very well in my opinion. While others fit perfectly and were awesome. So in the end as a whole it was just ok for me.

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:00 AM

Halloween (Rob Zombie remake)-0/10 the worst remake of a horror film I've seen since Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

uc.png

#14 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:21 AM

I gotta disagree with ya on that one Ed.

#15 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:48 PM

Blade Runner - ??/10 I know it's a classic, but I fell asleep about 20 minutes in cause it didn't keep my interest.

#16 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:22 AM

Enchanted

9.0/10.00

~ I gotta say this movie was SOOOOOOOO adorable. It started out just like it's own fairy tale which already had me enthralled all the way to the special ending. wow.png Also the songs just make you wanna put 'em in your ipod and pretend you're a princess all day. XD! AND IT'S HILARIOUS TO BOOT! XDDD

The squirrel <333!!!
"Apple???"
"Hmmmm I dunno..."
"C'monnn...
"Oh okay! Teehee!"

wow.png !

I give it a 9 though because my kinda movie is the KillBill-ish kind-- CAN'T WAIT TILL FORBIDDEN KINGDOM FUZZ YES! rawr.gif X]

#17 Kamden

Kamden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Naruto<br />NaruSaku (though, that may be obvious, since I'm here)<br />Art<br />Volleyball<br />Reading<br />Deidara (my favorite character)<br />DeiSaku (my guilty pleasure noncanon pairing)

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:31 AM

Hot Fuzz- 9/10

Hot Fuzz is a British comedy, and I can honestly say that it is one of the absolute FUNNIEST movies I have ever seen. I was seriously laughing the whole way through. I subtracted a point because there was quite a bit of gore in it (ironically, that's fiasco around it was part of the humor, but I think they could've implied the brutal deaths rather than full-on showed them). Here's a trailer for it:

I want to see it again! XD
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

Of Insanity And Inspiration, a Deidara doujinshi: http://kamden.devian...ration-72049973

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Jin @ Apr 2 2008, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gotta disagree with ya on that one Ed.

Which part?

uc.png

#19 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:06 AM

Oh I just think it is allot better than people give it credit for. Was it great? Of course not, but I just think compared to so much of the other garbage horror movies being made now it gets a bad rep. Just my two cents though.

#20 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Kamden @ Apr 2 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hot Fuzz- 9/10

Hot Fuzz is a British comedy, and I can honestly say that it is one of the absolute FUNNIEST movies I have ever seen. I was seriously laughing the whole way through. I subtracted a point because there was quite a bit of gore in it (ironically, that's fiasco around it was part of the humor, but I think they could've implied the brutal deaths rather than full-on showed them). Here's a trailer for it:

I want to see it again! XD

oh my jeez i wanna watch that movie! wow.png
that british guy.. the only name I know him by is Shaun XD is SOOOOOOO funny. XD

specially his friend in Shaun of the Dead (which got 9/10 from me XD OH NOES BREKIN THE ROOLZ D: XD)

didya watch it from DVD or do ya happen to have a download of that movie? biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users