Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

Finally.

And get this man a shield. :love: :love: :love:

Edited by Nostradamus, 29 November 2017 - 03:10 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

Bossss.

And at last, that nuthead isn't directing anything :kukuku:

ナルサク

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

Looks good. Also getting really tired of people kittening on DC and the Justice League movie.

DC is trying real hard to make good movies and all anyone does is seem to kitten on them. They just can't enjoy both? This is why I hate fanboys. They ruin it all for everybody

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Bossss.

And at last, that nuthead isn't directing anything :kukuku:

Isn't Joss Wheedom the director? He directed the first two Avengers movies.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Isn't Joss Wheedom the director? He directed the first two Avengers movies.

On imdb it says Anthony and Joe Russo. They directed winter soldier and civil war, and I enjoyed both a lot.

ナルサク

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

Looks good. Also getting really tired of people kittening on DC and the Justice League movie.

DC is trying real hard to make good movies and all anyone does is seem to kitten on them. They just can't enjoy both? This is why I hate fanboys. They ruin it all for everybody

Whenever DC/Warner Bros intervenes it ends up in a disaster. They intervened in Suicide Squad, it ended up being a disaster. The director had a vision of what he wanted to do, and DC ruined it. Batman V Superman, the same. Zack couldn't do what he wanted. As much as I don't like Zach's style, it still a lot better than what DC/Warner Bros did.

Now they did it Justice League. Zack pretty much finished the movie; Warner Bros brought in Wheadon to finish the rest and allowed him to redone quite a lot of the movie while Zack's version was deleted.

In this context fanboys haven't ruined anything. People just want to watch something good. And when you have on one side Marvel who is willing to take risks with the people they pick and pretty much give them free will to do what they want, and audience likes this. While on the other side you have DC/Warner Bros. who have no clue what the hell they want, they hire known people and then intervene in what these people do and then ship a product which is sub par and then they blame reviewers and the audience for not liking it.

How can the audience be blamed for not liking your product? When said product is sub par because you messed it up.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

By the way, did anyone else notice than Thanos design has changed....again? I mean, they had him perfect in Guardians Vol. 1 why did they change his outfit?

In this context fanboys haven't ruined anything. People just want to watch something good. And when you have on one side Marvel who is willing to take risks with the people they pick and pretty much give them free will to do what they want, and audience likes this. While on the other side you have DC/Warner Bros. who have no clue what the hell they want, they hire known people and then intervene in what these people do and then ship a product which is sub par and then they blame reviewers and the audience for not liking it.

How can the audience be blamed for not liking your product? When said product is sub par because you messed it up.

Meanwhile, critics bash Justice League in obvious bias that has been pointed out even by Marvel movie directors who  think they are full of kitten. The DC movies are making just as much money as Marvel movies are and yet we being told they are box office flops and people complain that DC movies are "nothing like the comic books" while praising Marvel for enginuity when they have long since thrown the comic story out the window.

Even now, most fans say the Justice League movie is amazing while several obviously biases sites are saying the movie is kitten. Even some of the Marvel directors loved the Justice League movie...so yeah, fanboys ruin everything.

Superman breaks Zods neck. Which does happen in the comics
"That never happened in the comics. Superman doesn't kill"

The Hulk and Black widow get into a relationship. Which doesn't happen in the comics.
"Look how unique Marvel is doing with their movies."

Should we bring up the Mandarine fiasco that many fans had super problems with? Though they don't talk about that one anymore.

They are comparing Marvel to DC when Marvel has been doing it longer and has more under their belt, but honestly, if not for the Infinity War movie most of Marvel movies have lost their luster. (Except for maybe Guardians of the Galaxy) Do you honestly think Thor Dark World and Iron Man 3 were good movies? I don't think so. I don't think Spider-Man Homecoming was as good as it should have been simply because it felt more like they were pandering more to Iron Man who Marvel seems more to base it all around. To me, the Tobey Maguire age were better Spider-Man movies.

The civil war movies looked good, but really think about the plot and you realize that the plot was stupid as hell. Tony Stark caused most of the problems, the Government tried to blow up an entire city, and its the Avengers fault? Weren't the Avengers trying to save the city? You also have a problem with Marvel putting too much on one plate with what seems to be forced story plots such as Iron Man hating Captain America because of Bucky who was brainwashed, but perfectly okay with Hawkeye and everyone else with what they did because they understood that they "were brainwashed."

They also have Agents of Shield tv show which is supposed to go along with the movies, but doesn;t seem to fit right...especially when one of the best characters from the movies is no longer in them.

Let's not even talk about the X-men movies which the only thing good from them was the quicksilver scenes....and the other quicksilver dying in the Avengers 2 movie. If not for Deadpool, people aren't even talking about the X-men. Marvel is a bigger mess than DC if you really think about it, but people ignore it all because "They are fun." So I have to be stupid when watching Marvel movies is what your basically saying.

You also have previous Marvel movies such as Punisher, Daredevil, and so many others that many Marvel fans say are peices of kitten, but praise the past Marvel movies in the last 7 years as masterpieces. I think the Punisher from 2005 was a better movie than Iron Man 3.

Now here you are talking about "Fun" when you won't even let DC themselves do anything without harsh criticsm...meanwhile Marvel makes a stupid plot point and it gets praised like it is flawless.

How about the kitten over the Man of Steel movie?

"Superman let people die and there was so much destruction. He is a bad hero."
Even though he was facing aliens that were just as powerful as he was, was inexperienced cause he is just starting out, and had the trouble of saving the entire world while at it and even fought most of them by himself.

"Avengers were so cool. They are real heroes"
Even though many people died in New York, all of them were veterin fighters, and the fighting wasn't caused world wide. Meanwhile, the whole team was causing destruction against enemies that can be killed with handguns and bows and arrows, Hulk was rampaging, and Hawkeye killed several people including Shield members.

So here we have a blatent disregard to plot in favor of Marvel and it doesn't just stop here. Marvel gets every excuse under the book all the while making as little sense as possible meanwhile people harshly criticise DC for every little thing and I mean EVERY LITTLE THING.

Hey, want to talk about the Fantastic Four movie that came out not too long ago....a movie that is so bad that people think Batman and Robin was a better movie? Is that what you want to talk about with creative freedom?

I think Age of Ultron was a horrible movie. Alot of flair and not much else. I wonder whatever happened to the Red Skull.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 November 2017 - 07:15 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

Oh it was basically explained that because he is leaping into the action himself his regular outfit is necessary bling, so he is wearing something more practical and action oriented. At leas that's what I heard. Anyways SO hyped for this movie and can;t wait for next year!!!! :w00t:

Me too really. Because I have ALWAYS loved Justice league. I admit I didn't even know about Avengers until the movies :smile: But I have have always liked DC's animated films so that's why I always hope for the best with the DCEU

Whenever DC/Warner Bros intervenes it ends up in a disaster. They intervened in Suicide Squad, it ended up being a disaster. The director had a vision of what he wanted to do, and DC ruined it. Batman V Superman, the same. Zack couldn't do what he wanted. As much as I don't like Zach's style, it still a lot better than what DC/Warner Bros did.

Now they did it Justice League. Zack pretty much finished the movie; Warner Bros brought in Wheadon to finish the rest and allowed him to redone quite a lot of the movie while Zack's version was deleted.

Oh? is that true? can yyou provide the link that stated DC/Warner bros directly intervened with Snyder's creative liberties buddy? Because THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 November 2017 - 06:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

Oh? is that true? can yyou provide the link that stated DC/Warner bros directly intervened with Snyder's creative liberties buddy? Because THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT

Currently, not so much. I'm having issues with the dns servers, results on google refuse to load properly, even this website took 30 seconds to load.

I can only access a couple of website from the google search, one is this: https://www.outerpla...-unrecognizable

second is this https://moviebabbler...o-interference/ and https://movieweb.com/suicide-squad-movie-studio-interference-reshoots/ sorry I can't find the article where Zack complained about not being allowed to do his vision with Bvs.

With Justice League is different since what happened to Zack. I think it happened last year or early this year, not sure. But he just couldn't deal with that tragedy, he tried but he stepped down.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:55 AM

Reactions on YT:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

just dropping by to say thanos looks freaking awful. give me cave troll!doomsday over this bland mess.

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

Avengers 3 :wow:

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

#13 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

I haven't felt a nostalgic hype feel such as this since Harry potter and the deathly Hallows movie

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

I watched the movie today. SUCK IT!!!!!! :kukuku:  :P :excited:  *ahem* I will share my thoughts after most have seen the movie. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 April 2018 - 06:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:39 PM

Please now I almost watched the movie but now I cant. I wasn't aware but they only had it in English for a day and until thr 7th it'll be dubbed in italian. Like who the f dubs a live actions ruins the whole thing 😌😌😌

ナルサク

#16 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:54 PM

Watched it...

*Cries*

2e5.gif

#17 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:06 PM

Just got back from seeing it, and I would like to officially say this: 

Empire Strikes Back  welcome to The MCU.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#18 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:09 PM

It's everything I wanted and more.

#19 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

Just got back from seeing it, and I would like to officially say this: 

Empire Strikes Back  welcome to The MCU.

This is actually many steps up from ESB in that ESB didn't even kill anyone of importance; Han being captured and Luke losing a hand. At worst, it's a bittersweet ending, but there's still that little light of hope with Lando and Chewie leaving to find Han, and Luke getting a cyber hand and not going into an emo state over the revelation about Vader being his father.

With Infinity War, it literally feels like all is lost. x_x

2e5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users