84 replies to this topic

#21 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:12 PM

People are now shipping Lance with Lotor....I don't get it. I ship gay couples when its given to me and I know is headed in that direction, otherwise I usually don't care about it but now they show any amount of straights, they get ugly. Not even those who are actually homosexual get mad, its mostly fangirls who can't appreciate the relationships of every character and story that ruins the fun by going ship crazy

Shippers will always ship. I'm more of a realistic shipper Keith/Allura is that obvious I have shipped it since the classic series of the 80's and now with this reboot I ship Pidge/Lance though I see Keith/Lance a big case of bromance the same with Shiro/Keith.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

Shippers will always ship. I'm more of a realistic shipper Keith/Allura is that obvious I have shipped it since the classic series of the 80's and now with this reboot I ship Pidge/Lance though I see Keith/Lance a big case of bromance the same with Shiro/Keith.

I don't mind it, I do feel somewhat upset with how they treat others. Same, I won't lie, I would feel disappointed if it doesn't happen as I have been waiting for more appropriate way to develop them.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#23 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

This is why i hate tumblr sometimes because they produce these idiots.

GMOZmmP.png

Edited by DeathGodMack, 28 May 2017 - 07:50 PM.

Posted Image

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:32 AM

GMOZmmP.png

Thank God I never go to tumblr otherwise I would have hang myself a long time ago this is pathetic. I don't understand the big hype of Ketih/Lance. True I don't ship gay pairings homosexuality in animated series has gone TOO FAR as of late. Keith/Lance has become such a toxic pairing it makes me sick. That's not the only pairing that's gone toxic but Bumblebee (Blake/Yang from RWBY) has also become such, maybe it has become worse than cancer. But maybe Keith/Lance is worse by far. I've been wondering why has homosexual pairings have gotten out of hand in a while. I'm beginning to think that this all started with Legend of Kora with the big shocking pairing of Asami/Kora becoming canon in the end of the series. Ever since this pairing was made when even the writers themselves didn't planned it from the start, the fandom has gotten crazy with gay ships in animated series. At least that I'm aware of. 

So what if those fans have leaked production pictures, let them release them on public who cares. It's not going to stop the production studio from premiering season 3. I have always seen Keith and Lance as a strong case of bromance. I just laugh that all these fans ignore Keith/Allura like it doesn't exist because it's true. If you want prove go to fanficiton.net (there isn't a single Keith/Allura story I know it's very sad :sad:), I know everyone is entitle to ship whichever pairing is their favorite but these fans have taken it out of hand, dare I say worse than the Naru/Hina fandom. My point is I think it's pathetic that fans would go this far to demand the show producers and writers to make canon a pairing that doesn't even have 0.5% chance of happening. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 May 2017 - 01:36 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

GMOZmmP.png

This is real??? I like tumblr but for funny and not serious moments but this craziness needs to stop...

Joui Four

#26 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Thank God I never go to tumblr otherwise I would have hang myself a long time ago this is pathetic. I don't understand the big hype of Ketih/Lance. True I don't ship gay pairings homosexuality in animated series has gone TOO FAR as of late. Keith/Lance has become such a toxic pairing it makes me sick. That's not the only pairing that's gone toxic but Bumblebee (Blake/Yang from RWBY) has also become such, maybe it has become worse than cancer. But maybe Keith/Lance is worse by far. I've been wondering why has homosexual pairings have gotten out of hand in a while. I'm beginning to think that this all started with Legend of Kora with the big shocking pairing of Asami/Kora becoming canon in the end of the series. Ever since this pairing was made when even the writers themselves didn't planned it from the start, the fandom has gotten crazy with gay ships in animated series. At least that I'm aware of. 

So what if those fans have leaked production pictures, let them release them on public who cares. It's not going to stop the production studio from premiering season 3. I have always seen Keith and Lance as a strong case of bromance. I just laugh that all these fans ignore Keith/Allura like it doesn't exist because it's true. If you want prove go to fanficiton.net (there isn't a single Keith/Allura story I know it's very sad :sad:), I know everyone is entitle to ship whichever pairing is their favorite but these fans have taken it out of hand, dare I say worse than the Naru/Hina fandom. My point is I think it's pathetic that fans would go this far to demand the show producers and writers to make canon a pairing that doesn't even have 0.5% chance of happening. 

I don't mind gay ships at all, I just find the people annoying about it. Korra and Asami was alright with me because in Korra...I hated everyone til season 3 so I wasn't invested in any ship...people take things too far just for ships nowadays, I remember when I shows were just shows

Joui Four

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

You know now that I think about it the studio behind Voltron can sue the fan holding those leak pictures for copyright indulgent. It's really stupid that this fan's fascination for his ship can cost him his freedom. Since copy right can lead to many years in prison and with a high pay.  

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 May 2017 - 04:12 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:33 AM

So like...I heard about Klance

Joui Four

#29 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:03 AM

So like...I heard about Klance

What? They caved in making them canon?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#30 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:35 PM

What? They caved in making them canon?

No, there was an interview that I guess sunk the ship, I'll look for it

Found it:
http://iruvanime.tum...kance-where-was

https://m.youtube.co...outu.be&t=3m42s

Edited by RyohkiFan, 02 August 2017 - 09:40 PM.

Joui Four

#31 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

Well, good to see they're not giving a rats' ass about these dumb rabid shippers.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#32 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3! SKIP IF YOU WANT TO
Also, I forgot how to hide the spoilers

Season 3 was good though felt a bit rushed was pretty good, I wish Shiro appeared later because I wanted to the team with Allura a bit more and seeing Keith more leaderlike. Also, I enjoyed Allura's development in Episode 3 and 4, I felt Keith and Allura talk was nice but went quickly and made it feel rush especially when you see how fast Allura learned her weapon and the start of some episode made me felt like I skipped a bit of parts. However, Sven made me cry....haven't seen the Original Voltron in years (saw it on boomerang) but he alway gets shot.....Lotor makes me curious especially since what they revealed in Episode 7, I question his heritage and role along with the galra that Keith met

Edited by RyohkiFan, 07 August 2017 - 11:06 PM.

Joui Four

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

That's because seasons 3 & 4 were supposed to be originally one season, but for some reason they had to split it. The next season will air on October.

248793.jpg

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

So gooooooood! Can't wait for the next installment of season 3! And honestly, I'd be happy to have it split up into smaller chunks over 2-3 months instead of half year or more waiting for the thing. 

#35 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:55 PM

That's because seasons 3 & 4 were supposed to be originally one season, but for some reason they had to split it. The next season will air on October.

I know, it would have felt much better if they left it in one season.

@Tricksie, I've gotten used to waiting....all my shows just wanna make me wait...

Joui Four

#36 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Season 3 has just premiered. So far I have watched until ep7 and this season is even better than the last. Oh and there's so much Keith/Lance romance OMG it's canon....Just kidding nothing but pure bromance but the Keith/Allura build up is being set up slowly as usual. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:06 AM

No, there was an interview that I guess sunk the ship, I'll look for it

Found it:
http://iruvanime.tum...kance-where-was

https://m.youtube.co...outu.be&t=3m42s

Yes Keith/Lance sunk and friendzoned as it should be. Now if only Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross revealed they're not going to make Bumblebee canon then my day will be made.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:40 AM

Season 3 has just premiered. So far I have watched until ep7 and this season is even better than the last. Oh and there's so much Keith/Lance romance OMG it's canon....Just kidding nothing but pure bromance but the Keith/Allura build up is being set up slowly as usual. 

I was happy, I could see him basically being the best friend and I enjoyed Allura and Lance relationship, reminded me of the Original and the cartoon one. I want Lotor and Allura to meet! I feel like it will be even more interesting and I'm glad how they made his character too.

Joui Four

#39 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

Yes Keith/Lance sunk and friendzoned as it should be. Now if only Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross revealed they're not going to make Bumblebee canon then my day will be made.

I don't really care for Bumblebee since I care for Ruby more as I see people loving Weiss, Yang and Blake more than Ruby herself, I doubt we will see them together since Blake and Sun are busy doing something else.

I was happy about Keith and Lance being debunked even though I would have been ok with it, I feel like this show tries to establish a relationship with everyone instead of one person just for shipping sake.

Joui Four

#40 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:40 AM

Yes! I'm curious about how they will handle the Lotor/Allura meeting, since that was such a key part of the original, and that attraction was the main motivation for his character. It will be interesting to see if it plays out the same, or if his interest in her is purely manipulative! Also super curious about Keith's background. This could also be a point of contention for Lotor's character development. You know, jealousy of one paladin instead of attraction for the other.

Overall, I'm really happy with Lotor's character. Not weirdly over-the-top like he was in the original (though I still liked him then). Has lots of promise to be a good villain!! I was so glad he didn't turn out to be all soft and friendly to the team! lol! 

I guess I was rooting for another Part 1 Itachi!  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users