#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:05 PM

Trailer:

Honestly I posted this because I wanted to but don't really care after Dawn of Martha.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:31 PM

hahaha, oh god this is glorious, in a terrible way. They are totally trying to copycat marvel's humor, and failing so badly... I mean, look at the scene with flash. That humor felt so forced. Cyborg CGI armor looks... pretty lame too. I just can't take DC seriously anymore. They are already at the avengers stage after 2 movies!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:35 PM

hahaha, oh god this is glorious, in a terrible way. They are totally trying to copycat marvel's humor, and failing so badly... I mean, look at the scene with flash. That humor felt so forced. Cyborg CGI armor looks... pretty lame too. I just can't take DC seriously anymore. They are already at the avengers stage after 2 movies!

That humor doesn't feel forced, it is forced.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:44 AM

im so excited! i loved MoS and liked BvS, I'm so happy! i dig the costumes, I chuckled at the dialogue, I'm hyped.

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:23 PM

only good thing about this is flash, everything else looks pretty cringy.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:55 PM

I wonder where The Flash's personality is coming from. It's not from the comics but maybe I'm too attached to canon and of course CW Flash. This guy reminds me of Spiderman from Civil war.. lol. So yeah I agree they totally copied Marvel. :'/ I'm glad to see Ezra Miller in a different role though, he's usually gloomy and it's nice to see him expand on his roles. I'm of course upset they dragged him into this, because he's a good actor. But, I think they've casted Iris and I'm happy she'll be in this movie.

Usually I like movies about one hero more than a group tbh, they just tend to be better. I watch Flash and I did watch Arrow before, and I always had a hard time caring for the epic crossovers they hyped up every season. Maybe it's because the plot is overstuffed with too many characters? Maybe it's that action is more important that characterizations and inner struggle. Marvel too, I like the movies about the individual characters much more than the Avengers films.

But, I thought Superman would be back in this movie? :( Well I just asumed cus I googled and found tons of results.

ナルサク

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

New trailer:

It might be ok as long as Superman doesn't show his face.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:31 PM

Well  :zaru:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

New trailer:

It might be ok as long as Superman doesn't show his face.

It DOES look good, but I hope that it doesn't wind up like like any other DCEU film so far- Overhyped disappointment. Well that's not my opinion on it but that seems to be the consensus for a lot of people

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

Some extremely sad news with this film, unfortunately.

Zack Snyder, who had been directing "Justice League," has stepped away from the production to spend time with his family. Snyder made the decision to spend time with his family in the wake of the passing of his daughter. According to Variety, Snyder's daughter died of suicide.

Here's the full story from Variety, which states that Joss Whedon will take over and finish the project.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

Ah, my condolences to Zack Snyder. Anyway I hope that this movie will not disappoint because I grew up knowing more about "Justice League" than I did about "The Avengers" And dispite critical response to all DCEU movies so far I still enjoyed them and have high hopes for  all future movies

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

Take a look at remake of the Avengers 2 Dawn of Whedon:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Reviving the thread a bit:

Yours truly won tickets for an advance screening of the movie before the rest of the public sees it on Friday! Thanks Big Bang Theory for that contest they did last month. Saw the movie with my mother:

Justice League

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:21 AM

Personal thoughts? I look forward to this movie really :smile:

#15 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

saw it (twice) and liked it. im hoping for an extended/directors cut for home release as well as a re score. i loved every hero in this movie and didn't need a flash, aquaman or cyborg movie to understand or enjoy them which pleases me lots.

complaints

the joss whedon add ons i can do without but this is a nitpick.

the score is forgettable

it could have been longer.

also steppenwolf was pretty eh compared to other villains.

the second end credits scene had me shocked and i cannot wait.

so far my ranking of dceu is from my favorite to least, MoS>BvS>JL>ww>SS

super excited for whats to come in the future like flash, green lantern corp (please let Kyle rayner be in it).,Batman (please stay Ben affleck), aquaman, shazam, JL 2 (please let Martian manhunter and GL join) and JL dark (please let Doctor fate be in it) and deathstroke. iffy about ww2 and ss2 (unless they get some neat new members) but w/e. its not looking so smooth up there in wb hq with many different movies planned at once with no clear direction.

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:34 AM

COOL. I'm gonna wait for just one more week because I have to wait for my family to have some free time before we watch it together lol

#17 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing and reading fanfiction.

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:46 AM

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Wonder Woman look less like an Amazon. Like, the actress is just so misplaced in the role. Do these people even know what an Amazon is? LOL

Edited by Wyle23, 05 December 2017 - 02:05 AM.

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

Okay I watched it and I gotta say I personally put it on Par with Wonder woman for best DCEU movie there are some personal criticisims of corurse but I'll ovoice them on the movie ratings thread :smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users