Close
Photo

Nickelodeon is finally making the Hey Arnold jungle movie!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:56 PM

Heres the source: http://variety.com/2...ows-1201646666/

#2 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

Wow been forever...wonder how much of an audience they will have left? 

Oh well it looks like it will be a bit of a reboot, so they will find a new one  :umm: 

Kinda hoping for a new "are you afraid of the dark" series, but it was kinda Edgy in its day sooo...doubtful with the over protective crowd we have now. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:24 AM

They're just going to conclude the series. That said it could be possible to bring more IF the demand is high. This is Nick's idea to see the interest.

#4 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:40 AM

They're just going to conclude the series. That said it could be possible to bring more IF the demand is high. This is Nick's idea to see the interest.

i thought something was up but its good nick is finally concluding the series after all this time

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:27 AM

v7c1kEZ.gif?noredirect

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:30 AM

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:06 AM

Love it! Jungle movie, Arnold's parents, Helga x Arnold. This is it!

Edited by Lid, 24 November 2015 - 04:10 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#8 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

Wow, just wow. This movie was supposed to answer so many questions. It was supposed to be the ultimate closure, what with finding Arnold's parents, and resolving his relationship with Helga. I hope they do indeed keep those factors when making this movie/ series revival. It would be a shame to get the movie and still have unanswered questions in the end. Im not sure If I'd be happy to see the same Arnold and Helga relationship start anew, especially since she kissed him in the first movie. That tension needs to come to an end, lol.

My son's love Hey Arnold, I have a few DVD's with episodes so I know theyd enjoy a new series. I know Nick may plan on reviving other series, but Hey Arnold needs it the most in my opinion.

Edited by Konohakitten, 24 November 2015 - 05:40 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#9 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:36 PM

Hope the revived shows has the same magic and humor the older shows did. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

Wow, just wow. This movie was supposed to answer so many questions. It was supposed to be the ultimate closure, what with finding Arnold's parents, and resolving his relationship with Helga. I hope they do indeed keep those factors when making this movie/ series revival. It would be a shame to get the movie and still have unanswered questions in the end. In not sure If I'd be happy to see the same Arnold and Helga relationship start anew, especially since she kissed him in the first movie. That tension needs to come to an end, lol.

My son's love Hey Arnold, I have a few DVD's with episodes so I know theyd enjoy a new series. I know Nick may plan on reviving other series, but Hey Arnold needs it the most in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more. Like I said, I do think they will test some water to see if people truly wants more Hey Arnold after the movie is resolved. If the demands are high, then they may do it and they may believe the experiment of revival series is arousing success. The fact this one came first shows you we are still yelling for the conclusion. So now here we are.

Will I be happy for a sequel or continuation after the movie? Well, it really depends. New generation does get series that came from the old series and managed to make it a success and most importantly, a good show. So I guess it's only matter of time. Right now, I want the movie to complete my childhood.

#11 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:41 AM

I couldn't agree more. Like I said, I do think they will test some water to see if people truly wants more Hey Arnold after the movie is resolved. If the demands are high, then they may do it and they may believe the experiment of revival series is arousing success. The fact this one came first shows you we are still yelling for the conclusion. So now here we are.

Will I be happy for a sequel or continuation after the movie? Well, it really depends. New generation does get series that came from the old series and managed to make it a success and most importantly, a good show. So I guess it's only matter of time. Right now, I want the movie to complete my childhood.

I want them to make the patakis spin off that sounds more interesting than the other ideas.

Also some hey arnold youtube comments are making me laugh  :laughcry: .

heres some sample some has language warning.

This nigga Arnold about to tear the Helga pussy up. My nigga.

The reply to that comment lol.

Who are you, ghetto Gerald?

Arnold lowkey was creating Lake Tahoe all in helga's panties (real niggas get the reference)

Helga was the thirstiest kitten on that show, stayed on Arnolds kitten

my nigga Arnold was always there for a brother when i was struggling on my grades and my mom was about to whoop my ass Arnold was there when i cam home from school and my brother ate the last of the pizza and drank all the kool aid Arnold was there shout out to the realest nigga ever Arnold you da real mvp salute my nigga

#12 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:55 AM

i just want arnold and helga canon the confession was perfect in the first film and i know alot of fans were pissed that they brushed it off bu i saw it coming  andyou know craig wrote the episode where arnold stopped having feelings for lila which shows that he knew they were never gonna be canon besides he understands why shes hostile towards arnold no matter how much hate helga got it didn't lead him to the shortcut path unlike kishimoto it took helga about 6 yrs to confess where it took hinata a full decade thats just sad lol sorry but i just love to expose kishi and im gonna be honest lila felt like hinata to me i only felt bad for them once then the creators painted them as perfect characters however craig is the better writer because he sunk the arnold and lila ship

#13 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:38 PM

Wow been forever...wonder how much of an audience they will have left? 

Oh well it looks like it will be a bit of a reboot, so they will find a new one  :umm: 

Kinda hoping for a new "are you afraid of the dark" series, but it was kinda Edgy in its day sooo...doubtful with the over protective crowd we have now. 

Are you Afraid of the Dark was the best.

#14 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:07 PM

Hope the revived shows has the same magic and humor the older shows did. 

hopefully tjm gets good ratings after all nick forced craig to make the prequel movie the journal

#15 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:34 AM

hopefully tjm gets good ratings after all nick forced craig to make the prequel movie the journal

Actually nick forced the creator of hey arnold to sign a contract that only allowed him to work for nick only.

#16 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:39 AM

Actually nick forced the creator of hey arnold to sign a contract that only allowed him to work for nick only.

well then after tjm is done he should leave nick behind after all tjm is the final chapter in hey arnold

#17 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Apparently the voice actors/actress of hey arnold had a meeting with nick after the movie announcement. They ask the voice actress of helga if she can still do the voice she said yeah but its still up to nck to decided who will be coming back or not.

Heres the link to a recent podcast the helga voice actress had.

http://www.todayfm.c...i_on_Hey_Arnold

Go to 8:20 in the podcast video cause the voice actress of helga does her helga voice. :) 

Edited by rikakim94, 10 December 2015 - 07:11 PM.

#18 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:05 PM

Update: The movie will be in two parts! :woot: Its going to come out in 2017 and not only will the original creator will work on the movie but he will bring back some of his original crew. 

http://nickalive.blo...legends-of.html

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:29 PM

Dream is REAL!!!!

#20 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin