Close
Photo

Which would you rather have: the Force, magic or chakra?

Star Wars Harry Potter Naruto

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Power would you love to have? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

What one power from Star Wars, Harry Potter and Naruto would you want to wield?

1. The Force (6 votes [35.29%])

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

2. Magic (8 votes [47.06%])

Percentage of vote: 47.06%

3. Chakra (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:11 AM

As we have passed the one-year anniversary of the ending of Naruto, and we are approaching the release of Star Wars: the Force Awakens and the news that JK Rowling has helped write a sequel play for Harry Potter, this question popped into my head.

Which power would you most like to have: the Force from Star Wars, magic from Harry Potter or chakra from Naruto?

Honestly, I would want to wield the Force, just because of being able to use a lightsaber without chopping a body part off. 

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:53 AM

The Force. It's the simplest of the three, and I'd argue the most convenient.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:19 AM

Magic!

For personal reasons. They have Philosopher's stone and Resurrection stone!

Tho I like lightsabers! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#4 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:38 AM

Chakra, way more creative with it

xg0g.gif

#5 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:43 PM

I think in terms of just making life easier I would choose magic. The force and chakra could be fun, but I just think there are more practical uses for magic in day-to-day life.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#6 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:23 PM

The force as I would say you can't run out of engery using the force
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#7 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

magic. i could conjure up millions of dollars and create a spell that will make me immortal. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

magic. i could conjure up millions of dollars and create a spell that will make me immortal. 

well it is harry potter magic and the books make it seem hard to be immortal without splitting your soul or without some ancient spell like the philosopher stone. and i think jk rowling wanted to make mortality inevitable in the book (we all die). but money wasn't really focused on what magic could do to increase material wealth

#9 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

The Force. It's the simplest of the three, and I'd argue the most convenient.

yeah i was split on the force and chakra but i chose the force maybe because of its simplicity or convenience. but it was close between those two for me anyway

Edited by totherpage95, 09 November 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

Chakra, I'd create a clone everyday to go work for me, and then play computer games all day, or sleep in. Though that said Majic is the only one of the three that useful in your day to day life, I have no interest in being a jedi or a Ninja and constantly fighting...with Magic I can make my everyday life simple...only real problem is the whole interfearing with Electricity bit Quidditch just isn't as interesting as Street fighter or Destiny, or Tales of Vesperia etc. I'm not sure if I would be able to sacrifice Computers and gaming for Magic.

But from the three MAgic does seem the most convenient in this world we live in.

Edited by harry4e, 09 November 2015 - 09:10 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:10 PM

well it is harry potter magic and the books make it seem hard to be immortal without splitting your soul or without some ancient spell like the philosopher stone. and i think jk rowling wanted to make mortality inevitable in the book (we all die). but money wasn't really focused on what magic could do to increase material wealth

i'll come up with a better way that doesn't involve putting my soul in objects. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#12 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

i'll come up with a better way that doesn't involve putting my soul in objects.

You would have to go buy the three folds rule Luffyq1 that's a big deal in magic and witchcraft. All the things you do will come back at you three times worse so if you take a live to gain this immortality you would probably become some akin to Voldemort in Harry Potter nether alive nor dead but somthing in between. I have a friend who is a Wiccan in real life and she wouldn't recommend doing something like this as it can be dangrous for those that don't know what the frack their doing.

However the reason, I chose the force is, because their is no limit to the amount of fights I can use this to my advantage. Plus I can mind frack people with the force "These aren't the droids your looking for".
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#13 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:22 AM

Dragonball ki.

With enough training, I could destroy a moon.

Go to USA, to work as walking WMD with no radiation.
Oh I can fly and has greater sensor.

#14 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:32 AM

For me  Saint Seiya  Cosmos and fight against the gods.

By the way I sent you a PM.

Edited by Liu bie, 10 November 2015 - 04:51 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#15 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:04 PM

clow's magic :smug:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#16 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

I'd chose the force and magic like in Kingdom Hearts and Fairy Tail. Cause those are way cooler than chakra.

#17 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:11 PM

Magic has the most practical use. That gets my pick.

Also, JKR, please stop adding to your universe. Stopppppp.

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

Magic, I'm already pagan so that the finishing touch for me.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#19 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:24 PM

The Force

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:32 PM

What type of magic...oh Harry potter...The force then.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users