#241 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:15 AM

I still penny will take pyrrha place.

Not a bad idea. But Penny should be a weapon of Atlas and probably a property of the military. I doubt they will let her leave the kingdom. I was thinking more of a new character. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#242 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

Not a bad idea. But Penny should be a weapon of Atlas and probably a property of the military. I doubt they will let her leave the kingdom. I was thinking more of a new character.

Or she could disobey ironwood. Or they can have to penny's.

#243 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

I can't wait for the release of the volume 5 soundtrack. Cassie William's voice sounds better with each volume.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 January 2018 - 11:25 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#244 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

I can't wait for the release of the volume 5 soundtrack. Cassie William's voice sounds better with each volume.

That she does and so young she got a great voice armed and ready need I say more.

#245 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

That she does and so young she got a great voice armed and ready need I say more.

Lol yeah I think she's 19 going to 20. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#246 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:00 AM

Lol yeah I think she's 19 going to 20.

I think she's that age to and damn great voice for someone that young. Plus her dad makes great music for the series.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 01 February 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#247 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

I think she's that age to and damn great voice for someone that young. Plus her dad makes great music for the series.

Of course I will never forget Jeff Williams awesome guitar and piano player. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#248 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

Of course I will never forget Jeff Williams awesome guitar and piano player.

The dude has made talent rwby has some of the best music in a show that's a Web series.

#249 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:32 AM

I really like it. The fights were well done and Sienna Khan was awesome fighting (it's a real shame she's dead :sad:). It makes me hard to believe she let her guard down to get killed by Adam so easily.

But this character was very good because it shows Adam's rise and fall in the White Fang. How he started fighting for the cause of protecting the faunus against humans who hates them. To kill any human that gets in their way. Sienna trusting him was her undoing it's a real shame. I hope she's alive but I doubt it. 

Anyway volume 6 will premiere on October 27 while the first episode will premiere in the movie theater don't remember the date. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 October 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#250 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:45 AM

RT just made a shocking announcement at NYCC. RWBY along a new series called Generation Lock will be serialized to DC comics. Holy crap that means we might see a future animated crossover. I can imagine Batman or Superman meeting team RWBY or the Justice League. I wonder what they will do with the t.v series, will they make a future crossover too?  

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 October 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#251 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:39 PM

Seems RWBY has now split the fandom in two and Bumblebee is canon.

I already did a slight review on the issues with RWBY lately, but honestly, I haven't followed the series closely enough. I have rewatched some of it and I can see why some people are pissed.

I have to really wonder if this is Naruto all over again. "People only like cause their pairing is canon" kind of thing. Especially after what they did to Adam

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 March 2019 - 04:40 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#252 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:05 PM

Seems RWBY has now split the fandom in two and Bumblebee is canon.

I already did a slight review on the issues with RWBY lately, but honestly, I haven't followed the series closely enough. I have rewatched some of it and I can see why some people are pissed.

I have to really wonder if this is Naruto all over again. "People only like cause their pairing is canon" kind of thing. Especially after what they did to Adam

You have no idea James. I don't hate Bumblebee but I hate that the producers rushing it off because that's what they want, and that's what the fans want. Sure pro BB shippers will argued" it's wasn't rushed they planned this since volume 1" I'd say they're wrong. It was at the beginning of volume 6 that they started showing hints that there was more than friendship between Blake and Yang. I still don't know why this ship feel so right to the fandom (I feels like Naru/Hina all over again). Let me quote Monty Oum's words he said that team RWBY is a" sisterhood". Sisterhood what could that mean? Do you think it's right for sisters to hook up? It doesn't matter if they're not blood related I though the same. To me they were such good friends that they're like a family and sees each other as sisters. But no, the crazy fandom wanting Bumblebee and then you have CRWBY and voice actors Barbara and Arryn being pro's of the ship decided to make it canon already because they can't wait. They can't wait until the ship get the proper development it deserves. And how do they make BB canon? By killing Adam Taurus (both stabbing him with Blake's weapon how romantic, love conquers all :roll: ). They turned Adam into a complete idiot when Yang throws his sword into the waterfall leaving him with his sheath (but wait Adam, did you forget your sheath is a freaking gun?! :facepalm: ). He never used it and then Yang using a broken piece from Blake's weapon to stabbed him. Yang did you forget you have one gauntlet that fires shot gun shells? Your new prosthetic arm also has a gun feature, why couldn't just shot his legs and punched his lights out? Then hand him over to the Atlas military so they can lock him up for good. But of course that wasn't going to work they had to killed him together to prove how strong their love is. :fu:. What was the point of Adam's character short if they didn't showed us anything new about him? How did he changed from a psychopath leader of a terrorist group to an obsessed ex that can't get over of his former love? Sure RT had to changed it in order to make Bumblebee canon.  :wacko:

The shippers are all happy but what really concerns me is that when volume 7 begins that RT ignores everything that happened and they give Bumblebee the Renora treatment. We remembered Ren and Nora got officially together at the end of volume 4. Yet, neither has shown any affection to the other, no hug, no holding hands, nothing. It's been like that for 2 volumes. With leaving Bumblebee in the air I have a feeling they're going to wait for Sun to come back to the picture so they can start milking the ships until every last drop. Going back and forth between Bumblebee and Black Sun just for the sake of having more fans watch the show. But wait, what about the story??? :unsure:  What??? Does RWBY actually has a story? Well yes, the relics, the Gods, Salem, the never ending war between good vs evil. And I'm sure the shippers will say" whatever just give me Blake and Yang kissing or doing each other". This is what has become of a very popular show that is RWBY, into a ship fest where the story means squat kitten.  :zaru: The writers and producers can't come up with a better story because they're terrible at it, without Monty, they're incompetent. So what do they do to make up for it? Focus on the ships, because that's what matters to the fans.  Sadly at this rate it has become just like Naruto. It won't be long before I drop this series.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 March 2019 - 07:08 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#253 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

I've enjoyed RWBY quite a bit, last volume included. I think V6 was necessary to rebuild the team after being apart 4 and 5. That's why I was alright with the final battle not being related to Salem.

As for Blake and Yang, I think everything went alright. It's not like they had any major declarations or a kiss, something like that. They finished mending and patching up their relationship after it having been broken rather severely at the end of V3. Could there be more too it? Sure, and whatever happens will probably get screentime in the next volume if that's the case.

Regarding Adam, I was fine with it. I think in the moment we saw him defeat Blake and cut off Yang's arm, he seemed quite powerful. But, that was after Yang had been fighting and let her anger cloud her judgement. It also seemed like Adam was the type of person who was rather confident and had a good backbone. But, maybe that was when everything is going to plan. But when it's not, he loses control. 

When Blake thwarts his plan at Haven, he abandons his troops and runs off. When confronted with what he did, he kills his fellow White Fang members. When he gets hit by the motorcycle and is confronted with Blake and Yang he makes poor judgement calls and it ends up being his downfall. I think it was fine to show that as long as he's on top it's fine but when things turn south he's not able to "adjust" in a sense. 

In a way he might be somewhat like Koba from the Planet of the Apes series. He was part of a movement that had a good cause and he had ideals, but there were underlying issues there.

Other than that, I liked the JN(P)R moments where Jaune was reassured and I also enjoyed how there were some moments where Ruby actually talked back to Qrow. It helps show she's become more disillusioned with how she thought the world used to work.

I'm looking very forward to Volume 7, both because of Weiss' relationship with Atlas and how the community they're in will treat Blake considering she's a Faunus. I don't necessarily think every chapter of RWBY has been a masterpiece, but I have found it to be pretty good regularly and at least consistently above average.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#254 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 April 2019 - 01:41 PM

So I watched Volume 6 up to around Episode 3 or 4, and I was meaning to get back to it after dealng with personal matters on my end at the time. 

Since it is finished is it better than Volume 5?  How is the ending of it? and Does Ruby go through some development like she did in Volume 4? because that was my biggest issue with Volume 5  in how Rwby was treated as a side character as opposed to a main protagonist. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#255 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:46 PM

So I watched Volume 6 up to around Episode 3 or 4, and I was meaning to get back to it after dealng with personal matters on my end at the time. 

Since it is finished is it better than Volume 5?  How is the ending of it? and Does Ruby go through some development like she did in Volume 4? because that was my biggest issue with Volume 5  in how Rwby was treated as a side character as opposed to a main protagonist.

It's way better than vol.5 we get a lot of answers to stuff and we meet one of Juane sisters who's a lesbian and there's a beautiful tribute to pyrhha mid way through plus Adam shows up at the end.

#256 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:43 PM

Volume 6 started good with the following:

-Ozpin and Salem's past revealed.

-The origin of the four maidens being their children

-The Gods of Light and Darkness (meaning the story of the two brothers is true).

-The revealed of the Apathy a Grimm that sucks the energy out of people until they're all dry like corpses. This is very good showing that not all Grimm use brute force to eliminate their enemies.

-Maria revealing she's a silver eyed warrior and a once powerful huntress (though it was very predictable considering the opening gave a hint). 

-The relic of knowledge having a genie (entity created by the God of Light that can answer three questions instead of three wishes but every 100 years). So the relics aren't just tools that can summon the Gods. This perks curiosity to what others beings are in the other relics.

-One of Jaune's sisters revealed (the oldest) I don't mind if she's gay I don't mind lgbt representation in the show. 

-New Grimm like the Leviathan. 

Now onto the bad side of the volume:

-Ozpin not having a clue what to do with the relics once he collects them because according to the genie in the lamp of knowledge Salem can't be stopped. 

-What is Salem's end game with the relics, why would she bother in summoning the Gods? 

-Why did the Gods made Salem immortal knowing she will become a threat in the future. They're freaking Gods they should have seen this coming. Why didn't they kill her off? if they gave her immortality then they can remove it and kill her (it's all one BIG plot hole to the story). 

-I already mentioned this in my last post but I will make it short. Pushing Bumblebee due to the fandom and the writers. 

-The Adam fight, it should have been Blake vs Adam, Yang shouldn't have never been involved at all. 

-Nerfing Blake to be weak, helpless so she can be a damsel in distress and be save by her knight in yellow armor. (seeing all of her fights from the Black Trailer to volume 5 we know she's capable to beat Adam). 

-Nerfing Adam turning him into a complete idiot and the way he was killed. 

-Yang overcoming her PTSD like it was nothing facing Adam in the end. Because it was the power of love that made her PTSD magically to vanished.

-They should have made a 2 part of the attack on Argus showing more action, more drama. Similar to the attack on Beacon. 

-Ruby using her silver eyes to freeze the Leviathan but it didn't worked. :facepalm:

-Carolyn being the one to defeat the Leviathan WTF?! She was probably the one who brought the Grimm to Argus in the first place with her giant mech making the people to panic or get scared. And just like that she kills it. Then she gave Ruby and co a free pass to take a ship.

-The final episode was rushed in my opinion. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#257 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:17 PM

Well RT just announced Qrow's new voice actor Jason something. Due that his original VA Vic Mignogna was fired due of sexual assault without the evidence to prove it and currently he's suing Funimation for firing him too. Hopefully Rooster Teeth will get sue too. You don't fire someone on mere rumors without having the evidence to back it up. RTX2019 Austin is this week hope we get to see that volume 7 trailer even if I won't lift my hopes up since the last volume wasn't that good. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#258 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:31 PM

Volume 7 will premiere November 2nd this is good giving more time to work on the volume. Though Miles and Kerry have already said they have finished the new volume. Also they have added two new writers (don't know a thing about them). But here's hoping they can make the plot and story better. Still, I won't lift my hopes up.

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 August 2019 - 11:41 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#259 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:31 PM

Volume 7 will premier November 2nd this is good giving more time to work on the volume. Though Miles and Kerry have already said they have finished the new volume. Also they have added two new writers (don't know a thing about them). But here's hoping they can make the plot and story better. Still, I won't lift my hopes up.

Pushed it back huh cause I heard it was October cause I met Lindsey at a convention and I asked her that.

#260 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:12 PM

Well RT just announced Qrow's new voice actor Jason something. Due that his original VA Vic Mignogna was fired due of sexual assault without the evidence to prove it and currently he's suing Funimation for firing him too. Hopefully Rooster Teeth will get sue too. You don't fire someone on mere rumors without having the evidence to back it up. RTX2019 Austin is this week hope we get to see that volume 7 trailer even if I won't lift my hopes up since the last volume wasn't that good.

Worse still, there is evidence that Monica Rial emailed Rooster Teeth personally and had him fired through that. No investigation, nothing. Rooster Teeth fired vice because "Monica told us to."

Good job with that in court.

Rooster Teeth is also raising their prices by 60% and even broke a promise to all the people grandfathered in to the membership. Good lord, Rooster Teeth is in some hot water.

Here is the video that pisses all the BB fans of RWBY

So yeah, RWBY stopped being RWBY after Volume 3 when the last of Monty's ideas were put through. They say the rest is Monty's ideas, but according to his wife and his best friend...they are no longer using Monty's original plans for RWBY. Sad. I hope Monty is shaking his head in disgust right now for what they are doing.

Again, this agenda that characters being gay is what makes them special and not "These characters are special who so happen to be gay." They don't get that difference.

I bet they will kitten up Lancaster too. (Ruby and Jaune) They look like a good potential couple and they have development, but we are in the era where development means nothing to pairings in shows. "We put them together because....the fans wants us to."

Bet you ten bucks they have Ruby and Weiss become a thing because everyone loves lesbians right?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users