#1 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:49 AM

aprilfool2.jpg

I figured I'd start a little place for us HA! fans to talk... if there are any of us here. Any other 90s kids out there?

#2 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

My goodness, I forgot how much I used to love this show! Yes, I am a 90's kid. And yes, HA! was my life back then .

Anyways did you hear about the last movie that was going to be produced and then got cut? That one was supposed to seal Arnold and Helga's love haha.

Edited by Paperman, 02 December 2014 - 09:21 AM.

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

It waz like NaruSaku. Sakura was like Helga while Naruto was like Arnold. And Lila is just as bland as Hinata.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

I love Hey Arnold! Great series that actually took on some real subjects and also was very grounded.

The ArnoldxHelga ship was great too, classic tsundere stuff from Helga.

Here are some good fanfics that I found :

Fanfic 1

Fanfic 2

Fanfic 3

Also pics from the show & movie --

hey-arnold-valentines-day-clip-1.jpg?for

Helga_Arnold_Kiss.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#5 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

Is there an actual rumor going around that jungle movie will be made because i heard something about it form a forum member hear.

#6 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

My goodness, I forgot how much I used to love this show! Yes, I am a 90's kid. And yes, HA! was my life back then .

Anyways did you hear about the last movie that was going to be produced and then got cut? That one was supposed to seal Arnold and Helga's love haha.

Not only that my fellow football headed friends, but we even have information about the Patakis! The spinoff about Helga and her family. We even have a fanmade animation of what Craig said would have been the first half of the first episode had it been made.

No voice acting... but enjoy. You really feel the love between them.

Edited by Tiller, 02 December 2014 - 11:06 PM.

#7 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:18 PM

Yay! Someone finally made a fan club for this amazing series! :boogie:

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#8 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:37 PM

Is there an actual rumor going around that jungle movie will be made because i heard something about it form a forum member hear.

Yay! Someone finally made a fan club for this amazing series! :boogie:

Here is a present for both of you. A fan comic from the distant year 2011.

#9 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:08 AM

This show was the best.

#10 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:23 AM

Yes, the president of Nickoledeon claims letters petitioning for this movie get made are very frequent. Craig Bartlett has been on record claiming he'd be interested in working on the Jungle movie as soon as finishes his current project. So right now, Craig is the only person keeping the movie from getting made.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#11 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

Here's an interview with the creator of hey Arnold, he provides some info of how he came up with the ideas and some of the themes of the show.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

I loved this show :o

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#13 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:21 AM

Guys i have a very unfortunate news. About the sequal spin off and the jungle movie. I found a recent interview from the creator craig barlett. This news was from 11/23/2014 so its not that long ago.

https://colorwebmag....lett/#more-1349

In this interview he claims that He no longer can make the movie or any spin off. soooo i guess this news is going to suck for people who are still hoping for the movie.  :sad:

There are still legions of HA! fans who regularly re-watch the show  and still wish they could’ve seen your proposed Jungle Movie andThe Patakis. What have your experiences with your fans been like? Also, if everything worked out just right and the planets were in alignment, would you ever consider relaunching Hey Arnold! and/or try relaunching The Jungle Movie and The Patakis?

The fans are great, but I’m sorry to say that their hopes of a revived series and a Jungle Movie and The Patakis are pretty much impossible dreams. Nick doesn’t really have anything to do with me – I’ve been out on my own, making a living on whatever else I can come up with, for lo these nearly 10 years now.  I’ve also tried going in to meet with Nick execs, and pitched other ideas, and none have gone anywhere. So I’m pretty much over it, y’know? But I’m really glad that Hey Arnold! has fans, and I’m moved that it really mattered to so many people. I know that people really love Helga and Arnold and the rest of the gang, and it’s very gratifying.

Edited by rikakim94, 03 December 2014 - 01:25 AM.

#14 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:30 AM

Not surprising, but it is disappointing. Only a few years ago Craig and Franny did a fan interview and both talked about being opened to doing more stuff. What's really sad is how the fandom has shrunk so much lately, which I guess is bound to happen as well. We 90's kids aren't getting any younger.

#15 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:55 AM

Not surprising, but it is disappointing. Only a few years ago Craig and Franny did a fan interview and both talked about being opened to doing more stuff. What's really sad is how the fandom has shrunk so much lately, which I guess is bound to happen as well. We 90's kids aren't getting any younger.

I don't find it shocking ether Nick has not been nice to craig for YEARS so any chances of the movie are gone by now. Same could be said about the fandom the show was over for more than a decade theres nothing much to look forward thats why we move on. 

Anyway on the bright side i just visted the voice actress of helgas facebook in there this post saying that both arnold and helgas voice actress will be at indiana comic con next march 2015!  :D
Anyone interested in what there going to say?  :umm:

heres the post for the info.

https://www.facebook...id=208365150246

#16 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:21 AM

I love Franny. She's an amazing woman. Would love to go see them, don't know if I'll have the chance to though.

#17 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:28 AM

I love Franny. She's an amazing woman. Would love to go see them, don't know if I'll have the chance to though.

Do you live near indiana?

#18 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

Do you live near indiana?

Nope. It would be a time off question for me. I live in the states, and have a good job though.

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:40 AM

This cartoon was one of my fondest childhood memories. :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#20 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:13 AM

This cartoon was one of my fondest childhood memories. :D

Most 90s kids love this show. I still catch it on TeenNick some nights. We used to have a very strong presences on deviantart just two years ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users