26 replies to this topic

#1 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:13 AM

Hey so I stumbled upon this on facebook a while ago and I was wondering if it is legit or if it isnt. I would have asked in NF but right now it works like this:
Normal resident: Naruto is kitten, but this place is a social media. NH/SS are autists.

Remaining Naruto fans: Rabid delusional NH/SS fans going like ocelots at anything that could be a threath to them.

So it is very unlikely to get an answer from them.

Kishimoto interview on Karin/Taka

Translation:

Will we see Team 鷹 (Taka) in the new era project? 
Most definitely. I have been planning for that. They will likely appear alongside Orochimaru. After all they play a huge part in Sasuke’s life. Sasuke chose 鷹 (Taka’s) qualities and abilities by the example of Team 7.  So to speak, Juugo is Kakashi, Suigetsu is Naruto and Karin is Sakura. They have grown very close and much of a family like Team 7 has. They are left in a mystery for now! They were miles away from Sasuke after the war ended. 

The databook number 4 told us there is no way 香燐 (Karin) would stop being by Sasuke’s side, did she really get over him so soon?

(laughs) Honestly I haven’t given it much thought. It is hard to find a way to explain how she got over Sasuke. I don’t think she ever would and it was not in my original intention to have her give up. If I was ever going to end the story with romance I had been planning to let Sasuke end up with 香燐 (Karin). In the process I decided to make her a member of the うずまき一族  (Uzumaki-clan). It would symbolize the end of the curse of hatred between Uchiha and Senju and the end of a repeating circle. Sadly she did not gain as much popularity as Hinata and Sakura so we discussed to ditch the idea.

There are rumors about Sasuke and Sakura’s daughter looking more like Karin than Sakura, what would you say to that?

I was conflicted when I realized I could not let Karin end up with Sasuke. Things went much tougher from then on since for me it would have been  much easier to write Sasuke romantically if he had went for Karin. It becomes extremely hard with Sakura because she is an overly emotional woman. That is why at some point in the story I planned for  her to get with Naruto. He’s the person who always understood her. Once more due to popularity reasons the idea was ditched in the progress and she went back to loving Sasuke. I always liked Karin’s design so I suppose the reasons for this resemblance is a franchise I am possibly creating (laughs) I do love all of my characters  so it was hard to just not involve Karin anymore.

How would you describe the relationship between Sasuke and Karin?
Deep. In fact throughout the times they spent together Sasuke developed feelings for Karin. That became relevant when he awoke a new power to save her during their fight with キラービー (Killer Bee). When an うちは (Uchiha) learns to love changes occur with their visual powress. It increases out of hatred and love - out of the desire to save somebody.  Even if they are apart now Sasuke still cares as much for Karin as for Sakura. The two have always been liked on a similiar scale by him. Karin is like the voice of the Sasuke

https://67.media.tum...65zn6o1_540.jpg

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:45 AM

I think it's false.
It already post in here but I don't remember when.
Just take it as grain of salt.

#3 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:28 AM

it's made up

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

I wish this was real...or better yet...I want to believe it is real, but there is so much lying now I don't know what the truth is.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:29 AM

Looool oh well, got some suckers chasing their own tale because of it anyways.

Say I am seriously thinking about calling shounen jump via skype. Gotta ask them to pass M.K. a message. Also requesting for them to get "better" editors that dont give green light to edgy stuff among other lame stuff.

#6 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:46 AM

why do you think he'll care? he already passed the baton over to someone else

Edited by Hanabi, 24 May 2016 - 08:47 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#7 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

Does it even matter what hes gonna said in interview now?? they just wants us to come back, they just want money.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:31 AM

It's fake

#9 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:32 PM

why do you think he'll care? he already passed the baton over to someone else

It doesnt matter, I just want him to know how kittened up it is.

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

This was actually made up about 2-3 months after the ending came out, if I'm not mistaken. And when I say made up, I mean fake.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:16 PM

Very, very fake.

And I cringe at the description of Sasuke and Karin's relationship as "deep", sorry SK shippers. :sweatdrop:

#12 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:54 PM

Looool oh well, got some suckers chasing their own tale because of it anyways.

Say I am seriously thinking about calling shounen jump via skype. Gotta ask them to pass M.K. a message. Also requesting for them to get "better" editors that dont give green light to edgy stuff among other lame stuff.

You want people with good editors? Stay away from SP or Kishimoto. Problem solved. 

#13 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

It's not real, but it's definitely true. :lol:

ナルサク

#14 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:07 AM

It more about understanding why people continue to support the series after 700, then you going up to SJ saying that they kittened up. Sadly the majority does not care about Team Taka in general, even some Sasuke fans hated Team Taka and wanted him to go solo. Then there are the Team 7 Stans that wanks them to hell and back despite being the worst group compared to all others in the manga, and sadly they are in the majority. SJ is only about money. I just want to ask most people how is Team 7 the most profound bond in this manga compared to Team Yamato or Team Gai. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#15 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

They don't actually.
Team seven build on hype, since the complete cast(naruto, sasuke, sakura, and kakashi) lack interaction nor anything to justify their hype bond.

#16 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

They don't actually.
Team seven build on hype, since the complete cast(naruto, sasuke, sakura, and kakashi) lack interaction nor anything to justify their hype bond.

Oh no, I'm speaking for the remaining SS/NH/Wankers that are still looking forward to and actually like where the Boruto manga is heading. Sadly, I've meet those people. 

#17 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:17 PM

Very, very fake.

And I cringe at the description of Sasuke and Karin's relationship as "deep", sorry SK shippers. :sweatdrop:

Naaah, it can get deep. Every relationship can and may under appropiate circumstances. Besides, fangirling aside she is pretty smart and challenging. 

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:39 AM

Very, very fake.

Yeah, same here. 

Naaah, it can get deep. Every relationship can and may under appropiate circumstances. Besides, fangirling aside she is pretty smart and challenging.

Can't get past the whole thing where when she needed him most he stabbed her and left her to die. 

#19 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:30 AM

Yeah, same here. 

Can't get past the whole thing where when she needed him most he stabbed her and left her to die. 

That's why I've always felt that SS/SK/SNS just seem wrong, due to the physical and emotional damage Sasuke's done to all three characters. I always thought that for Sasuke to be in a believable relationship, it would have to be with someone he met after his redemption who he had never hurt or wronged. But that's just my opinion.

#20 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

Honestly, it's amazing how toxic relationships are romanticized and end up becoming popular. It's already hard enough finding some good Finnray fanfics over Reylo. One would thought they have the common sense to realized that Sasuke had no such bond with anyone but his family, platonically and romantically. Sasuke is a kitten teammate, and even with Taka his priorities were about Itachi. Yet SNS is being shoved to me as the most developed bond in the manga. It's an important bond, but the development was on par with SS. Both Naruto and Sakura can't let go of Sasuke and move on, and they looked stupid for keeping this desperate attraction. NS was the only healthy and developed bond that speaks within the manga. If your looking for slash, NaruGaa and NaruSai are both healthy and thier friendship is believable compared to SNS. Honestly the type of standards people are willing to accept is what makes me lose faith in good literature and manga in general. Literature used to be about the author and his decision to do what he wants with his work. Now most literature is fan pandering/service. Plot be damned if their faves aren't getting enough attention/ service or their ship isn't screwing each other yet. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, taka, ns, sk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users