• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

Mine is based off of my KH-Naruto fanfic.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

My "Journey the Unknown" fanfic

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:03 PM

Mine is the 699: Promise of a Lifetime Fanfic I wrote

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

Everyone has a fanfic to base theirs off of. I'm not really a fanfic reader, ahaha. 
I guess mine would be basically everything that the ending is not. Naruto and Sakura marry. Sasuke either ends alone or with Karin. 

Naruto achieves his dreams and gets to be at his Hokage ceremony without some Hinaturd goblin spawn knocking him out due to a hissy fit and causing him to miss it. He also doesn't get that ugly, short hair cut.

Sakura becomes the head medic and not a housewife. (There were a lot of ninjas in service that had children)

The ninja world achieves peace, there's no hi-tech future. Naruto isn't a negligent husband or father. The NaruSaku family is full of happiness and smiles like the RtN Uzumaki family.

There isn't a second gen. (There's kids but not a second gen story) No second gen drama. 

No development is trashed and ignored, characters stay in tact.  

Sakura completely moves on from Sasuke romance-wise but cares for him in the same way Naruto does. (Close friend/Brother)

Hinata moves the frig on from Naruto and focuses on becoming stronger for herself and her clan and becomes a true leader for her clan. And she doesn't revolve her life around a boy. Maybe for her clan and/or herself, sure. That's the only way I would stop hating Hinata. Maybe if she got married to her bodyguard, Kou, that would be fine. Or some random Hyuuga. Or even Neji. IDC (I'm 99.9% certain Neji wouldn't have died if it wasn't for NaruHina otaku)

Heck, even if she died protecting Naruto instead of Neji jumping in, that'd be fine too. Maybe Neji could have become the leader of the Hyuuga clan. He would have deserved it. Instead he ended up getting the fate he was told/foreshadowed he could avoid in Pre-Time Skip. That angers me so much...

No cheesy romance/pairing movie. Because NaruSaku wouldn't need it. Nor would they have to contradict the story and change characters for it to happen!!

I guess this is, overall, my headcanon for the ending. But I really feel like we'd get the opposite of the canon ending if NaruSaku happened. Like we all know it was supposed to. 

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

Everyone has a fanfic to base theirs off of. I'm not really a fanfic reader, ahaha. 
I guess mine would be basically everything that the ending is not. Naruto and Sakura marry. Sasuke either ends alone or with Karin. 

Naruto achieves his dreams and gets to be at his Hokage ceremony without some Hinaturd goblin spawn knocking him out due to a hissy fit and causing him to miss it. He also doesn't get that ugly, short hair cut.

Sakura becomes the head medic and not a housewife. (There were a lot of ninjas in service that had children)

The ninja world achieves peace, there's no hi-tech future. Naruto isn't a negligent husband or father. The NaruSaku family is full of happiness and smiles like the RtN Uzumaki family.

There isn't a second gen. (There's kids but not a second gen story) No second gen drama. 

No development is trashed and ignored, characters stay in tact.  

Sakura completely moves on from Sasuke romance-wise but cares for him in the same way Naruto does. (Close friend/Brother)

Hinata moves the frig on from Naruto and focuses on becoming stronger for herself and her clan and becomes a true leader for her clan. And she doesn't revolve her life around a boy. Maybe for her clan and/or herself, sure. That's the only way I would stop hating Hinata. Maybe if she got married to her bodyguard, Kou, that would be fine. Or some random Hyuuga. Or even Neji. IDC (I'm 99.9% certain Neji wouldn't have died if it wasn't for NaruHina otaku)

Heck, even if she died protecting Naruto instead of Neji jumping in, that'd be fine too. Maybe Neji could have become the leader of the Hyuuga clan. He would have deserved it. Instead he ended up getting the fate he was told/foreshadowed he could avoid in Pre-Time Skip. That angers me so much...

No cheesy romance/pairing movie. Because NaruSaku wouldn't need it. Nor would they have to contradict the story and change characters for it to happen!!

I guess this is, overall, my headcanon for the ending. But I really feel like we'd get the opposite of the canon ending if NaruSaku happened. Like we all know it was supposed to. 

Moon pretty much hits all my major points

Sakura Naruto together

​Sasuke with Karin wandering the world

Hinata moves on and grows up marrying into her clan a branch member to unite the two parts

Shinachiku and Hanami as kids

Sarada or Saya for sasukarin daughter

All female InoShikaCho trio

Ino and choji together, and shika and temari

Madara is final manga villain his defeat signaling the end of the war

only thing id change is that the movie would be romantic based on a prior post in another thread.

Naruto and sakura now dating have small problems as they try too hard to be boy friend and girl friend. then big bad attacks in order to bring kaguya back as the newest threat.

Naruto reteams with Sasuke and Sakura to  take down the bad guys and defeat kaguya

movie ends with Naruto proposing to sakura

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

I just wanted to add something to my post. About Naruto being a negligent husband/father. Honestly, I don't think Sakura would have let him. She can be herself around Naruto and be the awesome girl we know she is. She doesn't take crap from anyone and knows when to slap Naruto back onto the correct path when he strays. Sakura isn't herself around Sasuke and becomes puddy in his hand. Let's him get away with EVERYTHING even if it's wrong. That's not the Sakura we know and love. 

Also, as we predicted and seen...Hinata can't do any of that and she HASN'T. Heck, she can't even discipline her own child! She just starts crying!!! All she's become is Naruto's little housewife to poop out womb goblins and live only for him. Not even the children as we saw in the movie. 

Naruto doesn't discipline his children correctly either. He needed Sakura to keep him on track!
ARGH!! I swear, this ending will never NOT anger me!!!

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users