Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

:arg: :arg: :arg:

Doesn't mean he won't ever start it XD

I've tried to recommend them to him at least 5-6 times. Directly and indirectly and he doesn't get it ;A;

I just stopped trying sfsadfasa

Code Geass?! Boo! Lol, just kidding. That was a great series.

Don't you dare  :hm: Lelouch is better than Light.

@Pix and Unburnt: Those spoiler pics from Oyasami no Punpun are intense :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: Makes me wanna read it even more!!!!!!1

Lmao, you said that one month ago.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

Lelouch was a great character. That voice made it too good. lol.

#23 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

I couldn't agree more. Also Death Note and Ergo Proxy are pretty good, although Ergo really confuses me.

Whoa, someone who's seen Ergo Proxy besides me! I need to watch it again. It is very odd and confusing, but really good.

#24 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

I've tried to recommend them to him at least 5-6 times. Directly and indirectly and he doesn't get it ;A;

I just stopped trying sfsadfasa

Don't you dare  :hm: Lelouch is better than Light.

Lmao, you said that one month ago.

Hey! I've read three chapters already! :pimp: I'm taking it slow b/c I don't wanna read such an intense manga during school. Spring comes up soon though... But really, that intense...

Is the ending... sad?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#25 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

What a shame he was used on Toneri, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

Whoa, someone who's seen Ergo Proxy besides me! I need to watch it again. It is very odd and confusing, but really good.

My friend has the collections. I was supposed to see it a long time ago but he forgot to give it to me. I guess now I can. Lol.

#27 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:06 PM

Cowboy Bebop is really good too, also Black Lagoon.

I've explained to you why they are like that. Don't be a pain in the ass. 

As how I said, there is not 2 birds in a bench because the only ones depicted as birds are Punpun, Punpun's father, Punpun's mother and Punpun's uncle. 

LOL I get that Punpun is the freaking bird in every shape  his shape changes as he grows  I get that , I'm not a pain in the ars :argh:  :cry:  I was arguing that scene on the bench in the beginning that confused me when Pix said it was rape LOL . It was misunderstanding  that's all XD . 

Though the fact that he's represent as a bird annoys the kitten out of me especially its design  :twitch: . Apart from that I have no complaints at all the art looks great really good , I might give it a go later XD . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

What a shame he was used on Toneri, lol.

I was hoping he would do well but the writing never gave him the opportunity. The only time he truly had was when he went berserk, but lost control and Naruto saves him because banana.

#29 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Lelouch<3 Yeah, the seiyuu was awesome  :umm:

Uhh, I was wondering if you can quote me when you want to answer me something because I only get notification from the ones who quote me. If I go, I won't ever see if you answer me or not :argh: Sometimes I check all out but most of the time I just check the ones who quote me  :umm:

Hey! I've read three chapters already! :pimp: I'm taking it slow b/c I don't wanna read such an intense manga during school. Spring comes up soon though... But really, that intense...

Is the ending... sad?

It's a happy ending...

Nah, you should read it aanyway, but don't finish it on the week. Wait until weekend.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

My friend has the collections. I was supposed to see it a long time ago but he forgot to give it to me. I guess now I can. Lol.

You should. It's something you'll really need to pay close attention to in order to really get what's going on. And there are moments where you're like wtf is going on? But it all has a purpose.

#31 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

You should but, you might want to watch it more than once to completely understand everything or maybe that's just me. 

Edited by TheFlash, 02 March 2015 - 10:14 PM.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#32 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

LOL I get that Punpun is the freaking bird in every shape  his shape changes as he grows  I get that , I'm not a pain in the ars :argh:  :cry:  I was arguing that scene on the bench in the beginning that confused me when Pix said it was rape LOL . It was misunderstanding  that's all XD . 

Though the fact that he's represent as a bird annoys the kitten out of me especially its design  :twitch: . Apart from that I have no complaints at all the art looks great really good , I might give it a go later XD . 

Well, there is a scene in a bench and it is rape. The scene that I sent you is also rape but in a sofa.The girl is rapping Punpun.

Why it annoys you? I find it interesting, it's...original. And it doesn't change as he grows, it changes as his mind state changes,

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

I'm enjoying TG and FT. But in terms of stuff that really drew me into anime? I'm a big fan of GTO, and my first OTP was from Love Hina. I don't even feel bad admitting that.

#34 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:16 PM

I'm enjoying TG and FT. But in terms of stuff that really drew me into anime? I'm a big fan of GTO, and my first OTP was from Love Hina. I don't even feel bad admitting that.

We all have our personal opinions :zaru:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:16 PM

You're the man! GTO. Ah man....love it.

#36 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:18 PM

If you wanna try out a manhwa and don't mind ridiculous powerups, read the Breaker! It is very entertaining and has an appealing art-style.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#37 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

Well, there is a scene in a bench and it is rape. The scene that I sent you is also rape but in a sofa.The girl is rapping Punpun.

Why it annoys you? I find it interesting, it's...original. And it doesn't change as he grows, it changes as his mind state changes,

LOL I got that by now which why I said it was an misunderstanding nothing biggie XD 

Oh Ok so that's how it changes I guess its based on the psychological trauma he gets .  It annoys me bc it  looks to freaking childish  like its from the freaking old cartoons they used to make  seen it often besides I've always hated that kind of a simple design , So while it may look original to you to me its not , the design is just meh ! it throws me of a bit !!! . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#38 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

We all have our personal opinions :zaru:

HEY! I like TG! That should score me some points, right?

If you are judging my love of Love Hina, I was like 14 when I read it. If you are judging my love of GTO, I don't care. It's awesome. My top 5 easy.

#39 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

HEY! I like TG! That should score me some points, right?

If you are judging my love of Love Hina, I was like 14 when I read it. If you are judging my love of GTO, I don't care. It's awesome. My top 5 easy.

Eh, no, you took it the wrong way :sweat:

I like Cardcaptor Sakura the most despite knowing that there are tons of other better mangas out there.

What I mean is that it is fine to be bias and subjective to what we enjoy. TG and The Breaker are the two mangas I am personally enjoying the most right now although I am aware of their flaws.

Sorry, didn't want to insult you!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#40 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Eh, no, you took it the wrong way :sweat:

I like Cardcaptor Sakura the most despite knowing that there are tons of other better mangas out there.

What I mean is that it is fine to be bias and subjective to what we enjoy. TG and The Breaker are the two mangas I am personally enjoying the most right now although I am aware of their flaws.

Sorry, didn't want to insult you!

I didn't think you were insulting! I figured you were joking and my reply was meant to be taken in the same tone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users