I can't WAIT!!!!! :party:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2142 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:54 AM

I've been seeing Erina Bashings, about "if shes god's tounge, why cant she realize that souma is almost a look a like of saibas cooking."

and have found the perfect answer for it:

What Jouichirou cooked for young Erina can be exquiste and classy, with high-end ingredients. The "style" was the reason she admires him, because it's gentle and loving, which is better than the kitten Azami did.

While Souma's cooking was based on what Jouichirou did in his low-budget (assuming) restaurant. This makes a huge different. Let's say Gordon Ramsay cook 2 bowls of noodles, 1 has high-class ingredients and 1 just has a packet of instant noodles from the market. They will be different.

Erina insults Souma's choice of ingredients (cheap, bad, peasant-ly) as you can clearly see from chapter 1. She didn't hate the dish, she loved it but her previous judgement forced her to reject it.

source: SnS reddit.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#2143 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

Season 2 Starts May this year.

the new chapter is a tad bit late. :3 

Noooooooooooo!!!!  :argh: I can't wait for that long!!! :cry:. Thanks anyways  :excited:.

Meh! No worries it will come (if it hasn't already I haven't checked lol), the spoilers (Koerean scans and TL) we got are enough for me its basically the same thing :lol:.   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2144 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:13 AM

Apparently. they moved the regular release day to Sunday for the english release.

His wife:

#2145 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

That's fine but I don't see it :wot:

#2146 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:59 AM

OKAY :twitch: ........... Finally  :lol:

[post='http://www.mangainn....oma-chapter-152'][/post]

#2147 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:39 AM

Loli Senpai going to war, with teddy bear in hand. ggwp

His wife:

#2148 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:42 AM

I wonder if Buchi is possessed! :excited:

#2149 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:07 AM

Erina is just too just adorable, the page where she was just staring blankly was kittening hilarious.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2150 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:58 AM

Of course, It was so cute for the chapter cover and during the chapter that she still has that dumbstruck expression and looks like her brain got fried. :lulz:

And this hidden cute,  adorkable personality is another reason I think that a relationship between  her and Soma would be ace. they have such an a funny and adorable Dynamic, where Soma is the only other person that can get under her skin, and make her flustered and break her haughty attitude. So in a way, Soma can give as good as he gets, therefore it's sort of like Belligerent Sexual Tesnsion. :chuckle:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 February 2016 - 12:01 PM.

#2151 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:19 PM

Erina is just too just adorable, the page where she was just staring blankly was kittening hilarious.

Oh my gosh, yes. I'm so glad we get to see this confused side of her so often as of lately >.< Actually, I'm so glad that we've gotten so much of her since the 100 + chapters. The anime will desperately try to add some extra scenes of her in, lol. Did you finish it btw?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2152 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:28 PM

Phew.

Day 1: no sign of "S-Soma-kun," "Soma-kun (Chie edition)," "Soma-sama," or "Yukihara-kun" times 30. I'm safe for now.

#2153 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:31 PM

What,she ain't Hinata. :hm: Are you suggesting otherwise?

Besides the blushing and heart pounding will come eventually anyway. :D From the latest Chapter Erina seems surprised and maybe impressed Soma thinks in such a straight forward and direct manner. It may lead to her admiring him soon :wink:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 February 2016 - 11:38 PM.

#2154 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:49 PM

What,she ain't Hinata. :hm: Are you suggesting otherwise?

Besides the blushing and heart pounding will come eventually anyway. :D From the latest Chapter Erina seems surprised and maybe impressed Soma thinks in such a straight forward and direct manner. It may lead to her admiring him soon :wink:

So long it takes its time. No need to jump on him.

#2155 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:14 AM

Oh my gosh, yes. I'm so glad we get to see this confused side of her so often as of lately >.< Actually, I'm so glad that we've gotten so much of her since the 100 + chapters. The anime will desperately try to add some extra scenes of her in, lol. Did you finish it btw?

I'm really glad too. She's become really fleshed out. It's really interesting to see her interact with people. Her being around weirdo's like Soma and the Polar Star kids shows how much of a dork she is, like when she had to ask Hisako how a dryer works. I love that the ferocious "Kami no kittena" is just a big a dork as the people she gets frustrated with XD

I haven't finished it, but I definitely will. I need to catch up, especially if I can see more Erina :smug:

EXL5X4B.png

#2156 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:14 AM

I'm really glad too. She's become really fleshed out. It's really interesting to see her interact with people. Her being around weirdo's like Soma and the Polar Star kids shows how much of a dork she is, like when she had to ask Hisako how a dryer works. I love that the ferocious "Kami no kittena" is just a big a dork as the people she gets frustrated with XD

I haven't finished it, but I definitely will. I need to catch up, especially if I can see more Erina :smug:

Yeah, absolutely! I'm kind of looking forward to see her actually strolling outside with the Polar Storm members. Girl never set a foot in a shopping mall, amusement park, or even cinema XD The dorm life was only the beginning of her culture shock :smug:

Well, don't a expect a lot of additional scenes from Erina in the anime, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2157 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:45 AM

Yeah, absolutely! I'm kind of looking forward to see her actually strolling outside with the Polar Storm members. Girl never set a foot in a shopping mall, amusement park, or even cinema XD The dorm life was only the beginning of her culture shock :smug:

Lol Souma should take her to an amusement park, that would be great. Could you imagine her on a roller coaster? :lmao:

Literally was just about to watch the anime, maybe not now :mad:

Btw trang, I was in tumblr just now and someone posted "this all looks like a sad attempt to force an old cliche to work with two characters that just dont fit together," in regards to Souma and Erina, so naturally I was like "lol what?" Turns out they blocked me and started bashing me after going through my blog and seeing I was a NS fan. The hate is real XD

Edit: Also, I find it funny how it censored Erina's nickname above^^ lol

Edited by AHK, 02 February 2016 - 06:16 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#2158 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

MUST.GO. ON. DATE. WITH. SOMA. :w00t:  :excited: Well not necessary to experience even more culture shock I just want to see how hilarious and adorable it would be. can you imagine? Soma is oblivious on what to do during a date and Erina blushing (heavily may I add) plus being curious about evrything.  Perfection :lulz:  :chuckle:

but back on topic I hope that the the Elite 10 invasion arc will be interesting. well interesting and is not a#$ pull-y 

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 February 2016 - 11:35 AM.

#2159 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:34 PM

Isshiki made sure of that. Lol. It's like "Enough of crazy stunt. I'm going to save the show, by publishing these rules." So I guess you can do, if you're that caution of the series' direction, a picture of Isshiki with subtitled "Anime is saved."

Honestly, I didn't lose hope. I pretty much got a "I'm waiting..." with a troll face when doubters were wrong.

#2160 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:19 PM

Nek Chapter: Some - niisan . they discover they are twins LOLOLOLOL.

that theory tho. lmao

His wife:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users