Were they planned? WERE THEY PLANNED
Even though it's a statement, that whole "triangle - love" or love - triangle didn't work out because Sasuke was never interested in either of them.
So how should Sakura end up with Sasuke if he actually never loved her? Magic? Same goes for Hinata and Naruto. I feel bad for Hinata because the person she married was not Naruto lol.
IF NaruHina and SasuSaku were planned, what would hint at that?:
- Sakura's crush on Sasuke.
- Hinata's crush on Naruto.
- development in either Hinata's or Sakura's relation
- shut - down of NaruSaku and SasuKarin
hidden signs that Naruto and Sasuke felt the same way
- agreement in the fandom
they married their fangirls.
How do you think that marriage should work out?
Honestly, they could've let Shino end up with a STONE and then say "it was all planned from the beginning" and we weren't to question that since it's canon that's how logical it sounds to me
Edited by Kasimir38, 21 April 2018 - 09:16 AM.
This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.
- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom) - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton
By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.