Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 28 2012, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/\
I don't think that's the case since
she goes to kakashi and says 'i know' and i don't know what naruto could possibly have to say other then that with madara in front of him
but if that's the case then we'll find about it next week

This was her only talk with naruto i hope next week we have more.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#22 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was her only talk with naruto i hope next week we have more.

I'm very confident that Kishi is planning more panels for her. We'll just have to be patient. Though I have to agree that Sakura's presence in this chapter is insignificant and about the same portion as other rookies.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#23 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (Chew @ Nov 28 2012, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Alliance reminded me of this:

But I'm looking forward to next week, especially since a certain pink-haired ninja has arrived pictureem0.gif

You know, this situation reminds me of this for some reason:

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#24 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

namaenash Right there I would disagree.
All the rookies had more panel time then she did. Kishi said he'll make her look more of a heroine from now on so here's hoping for the best.
We still don't know what'll happen to the kages and tsunade

Edited by candycane-chan, 28 November 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#25 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice chapter, and again hinata after all only worry about hinata...
Well i dont know but in that coment "SAkura first of all.." i think he was going to say another stuff.
Just my opinion.

Haha funny, after i reread the chapter i actually thought the same

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

NH can take all the fanservice as much as they want
but for me I will take ns as a plot.

what make me so excited about ns in this chapter is the fact that obito himself said how similiar himself with naruto.
sakura (i belive) will be a key for obito to completly tnj because the dead of rin that make him so mad with the world.
the moment he see narutoxsakura in action the moment he will even more vulnerable to tnj.

(sorry if this make no sense)

#27 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 28 2012, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feelings that people (not necessarily in this forum) are going to talk about Kiba's comment about Nartuo acting cool in front of Hinata, or the fact that in the double page spread she's the one that's besides Naruto while Sakura is slightly behind.

On the other hand, it was pretty interesting to see Obito acknowledge that Naruto and himself resemble each other. I do wonder if Obito we'll use that to put psychological pressure on Naruto therefore gaining an advantage.

I'll be honest, I was expecting Sakura to have more of a spotlight, but since this is just their arrival that could still change. My fear is that as a medic-nin she might stay behind and not do much, or just have as much importance as the rookie. She should at least be slightly more notable than the rookies given that she's the heroine. I guess this is up to Kishi now, I hope he doesn't disappoint.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

NH fans are going to be even more insufferable than ever this coming week over those things, and this will undoubtedly fuel the "NH is inevitable" arguments. Not to be a downer, but I do think we should consider the possibility that Kishi is implying Naruto has feelings for Hinata through Kiba. Because the more I think about this, how is this any different than Sai's comment to Sakura about treating Naruto gently? Yes, NS has development and the macrostory on its side - but look at what happened in Digimon. It's not a sure thing, so I'm just throwing this out there to discuss.

But on a brighter note at least the alliance finally arrived so yay!

I also really like that Obito recognized the parallels between himself and Naruto. I wonder where he was going with the, "He's younger than me, but eventually . . ." Eventually he'll loose faith in the world too?

I agree - I really hope that Sakura just didn't get a lot of panel time yet because Kishi is saving her for something awesome later on . . . hm.png he better be not just just ignoring her
QUOTE (Smiter @ Nov 28 2012, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Naruto's speech at the end, he says that the strongest thing a ninja can have isn't a jutsu; it's bonds and trust. smile.gif

Can't wait for next week!

I wonder how the Konoha 11 will react when Kurama is fully recharged and Naruto bursts into bijuu mode?

I'm looking forward to seeing their reactions as well pictureem0.gif I'll especially like to see if Naruto pulls his switch-a-roo with Kyuubi in his body as well - I wonder what Kurama would say to them?

And yes, Naruto got quite a nice speech at the end there love.gif
QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 28 2012, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, this situation reminds me of this for some reason:

111189.gif That is so true! Ah anime pacing . . .

Edited by Paptala, 28 November 2012 - 12:31 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#28 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Something is probably off with the translation in regards to Kiba's comment and Naruto's speech in the end. His comment to Naruto doesn't really add up to me. Guess I'll just wait for mangastream to clear things up.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Nov 28 2012, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something is probably off with the translation in regards to Kiba's comment and Naruto's speech in the end. His comment to Naruto doesn't really add up to me. Guess I'll just wait for mangastream to clear things up.

well kiba is pro nh after all and we have sai, gama brother, and village children. Wait until BOSS Kurama said his observation

#30 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 28 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also really like that Obito recognized the parallels between himself and Naruto. I wonder where he was going with the, "He's younger than me, but eventually . . ." Eventually he'll loose faith in the world too?

Well, you better hope he doesn't find out that Naruto have an thing for Sakura, I once found this comic that showed an tragic, yet interesting "what if" scenario.

Edited by alexander, 28 November 2012 - 12:43 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#31 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 28 2012, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you better hope he doesn't find out that Naruto have an thing for Sakura, I once found this comic that showed an tragic, yet interesting "what if" scenario.

Told you that fanfics are pretty f**cked up.

"this sakura appeared out from nowhere with no reason and alone"

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 November 2012 - 12:49 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#32 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Nov 28 2012, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well kiba is pro nh after all and we have sai, gama brother, and village children. Wait until BOSS Kurama said his observation

Oh yeah, I know that Kiba is definitely pro NH. It's Naruto's reaction to Kiba's comment that has me confused. He says that Naruto is trying to act tough in front of Hinata, yet he doesn't really look phased when the bijuu laser was about to hit him, not to mention he didn't answer Hinata. It's most likely fanservice or a bit of an error in the translation.

And don't forget Konohamaru is a NS shipper too smile.gif

Edited by luffyq1, 28 November 2012 - 12:54 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Kiba you closest NaruHina shipper sleep.gif... Well Hinata may have been all like "Naruto-kun" and Kiba might have been all " blah blah blah Hinata," but you wanna know what Naruto said?? Sakura-chan tongue.gif and he's told her what she's gotta do and she was just like, "I know," and that my friends is the legit s#!@ emoticon_monocle.gif. Until Naruto is able to trust or cooperate with Hinata on a level like that I ain't even gonna bat an eyelash.

Edited by SugarJunkE, 28 November 2012 - 12:55 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Nov 28 2012, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, I know that Kiba is definitely pro NH. It's Naruto's reaction to Kiba's comment that has me confused. He says that Naruto is trying to act tough in front of Hinata, yet he doesn't really look phased when the bijuu laser was about to hit him, not to mention he didn't answer Hinata. It's most likely fanservice or a bit of an error in the translation.

Nope, naruto expression said it very clear he didnt responded to anyone, the only things he did was talk to sakura he was concentrated on madara and that bijuu.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

My first reaction when that shadow appeared behind Obito was th_cussing.gif DAMN IT! Don't tell me that's Orochimaru, needles to say I was ecstatic when the alliance arrived and now I can't wait until next chapter.

I'm assuming that the Kazekiri no Jutsu is "That Jutsu" that Naruto Jirayia and Minato were talking about and if it is does that mean that Minato had Wind Release?

Also I wonder if this Kazekiri is somehow based off of Raikiri or if it's just a coincidence with the name?

Like a lot of you I'm not worried about Kiba's comment, I'm confident that NaruSaku will be at least strongly implied to be canon (I'm not 100% sure that there will be a canon yet).

Anyway to summarize this chapter was Frecking EPIC!!!!

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#36 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 28 2012, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, naruto expression said it very clear he didnt responded to anyone, the only things he did was talk to sakura he was concentrated on madara and that bijuu.

Exactly my point.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 28 2012, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NH fans are going to be even more insufferable than ever this coming week over those things, and this will undoubtedly fuel the "NH is inevitable" arguments. Not to be a downer, but I do think we should consider the possibility that Kishi is implying Naruto has feelings for Hinata through Kiba. Because the more I think about this, how is this any different than Sai's comment to Sakura about treating Naruto gently? Yes, NS has development and the macrostory on its side - but look at what happened in Digimon. It's not a sure thing, so I'm just throwing this out there to discuss.

Ah yes, the Tai/Sora or Matt/Sora debacle. I think people are still confused as to what happened there. laugh.gif

To be honest, when I watched that series I couldn't care less about which character liked which. I was more into the cool digivolutions. But even then I really thought that Tai and Sora would eventually end up together even if it was just a quick scene.

Since couples didn't really peaked my attention back then, my reaction to the christmas episode where Sora was shown liking Matt was "Wait, she likes Matt now? When did that happen? lol". After that I didn't really give it much but from what I hear now a lot of people where left angry and confused as to why that happened.

I guess people felt confused since there was basically no build up to Sora liking Matt, it just kind of happened. Then again, romantic love wasn't that big of a deal in the digimon series so I guess the producers didn't really care who to put with who. So even if Tai and Sora got development together they didn't really deemed it as an indication for them to fall in love.

Ok, the reason I went on the digimon tangent is because even though romantic love is not the main theme of Naruto it's way more significant than it was in digimon. There's also the fact the Naruto has always loved Sakura while Tai simply considered Sora a good friend.

Actually when you think about it, most of the plot that constitutes the Naruto series was constructed by Obito for the sake of the Moon's eye plan and the reason he's doing the plan in the first place is because he saw Rin, the girl he loved, die. So basically the main plot of Naruto came to be because a boy lost the love of his life. So actually romantic love is what caused the events of Naruto to be realized.

For the life of me I can't imagine Naruto suddenly falling in love with Hinata, he's been way to consistent with his love for Sakura. I can only hope that Kishi has an understanding of how he's written his story so far, and comprehend the consequences of making Naruto stop loving Sakura all of a sudden without any sort of foreshadowing. I don't think Kishi would have the same mind set as the producers of digimon.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 28 2012, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree - I really hope that Sakura just didn't get a lot of panel time yet because Kishi is saving her for something awesome later on . . . hm.png he better be not just just ignoring her

I just keep remembering how Kishi commented that he forgot about Sakura during his interview last year. That along with Tsunade's rules of medic-nin not getting in the front lines make me wonder if Sakura's role will end up being diminished.

I do hope that maybe Sakura could come into play when it comes to Obito's view of Naruto. If Obito see Sakura healing Naruto he could be reminded about Rin. Now, as for what repercussions that could have, maybe Obito makes an attempt for Sakura's life because he believes that given Naruto's similarities to his old self that if he looses Sakura he'll come to understand Obito's point of view.

Unless Kishi trolls and makes Hinata take that role for no reason at all. Just kidding. tongue.gif

#38 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

I'm pretty sure it was either Madara or Obito who did the Kazekiri to clear the mist and bugs and whatever Naruto's jutsu was was muffled by the sound (the speech bubble was aimed away from Naruto if you look)

#39 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

I knew the Alliance would show up this chapter... I just... Had a feeling.

But it's about time! Damn. Sakura looking all pretty and stuff. <3

Nice to see Obito point out the obvious parallel between him and Naruto... Now NO ONE can deny their parallel. Hey, maybe Obito will say something about the similarity between Sakura and Rin...? I also like how Obito told Naruto he would make him Hokage in the dream world... That's so nice of him. xD

As for Kiba's comment... I've already seen someone claim NaruHina is a "done deal" because of it. And they're not even an NH shipper! Yeah... If NH was inevitable because of that comment, NaruSaku would have been canon ages ago. I think Kishi's just bringing up pairings to rile up the shippers again, cause it's been a while. Besides, Naruto didn't even say anything to him, and he addressed Sakura directly. So there. And typical Hinata, "Naruto-kun." At least we got a "Sakura-chan"! <3

I just really hope Sakura isn't put on the sidelines again. I know, I know, she's a medic, but... SHE'S A NINJA TOO. Bah.

Also, I want Kurama to say something teasing about Sakura to Naruto... I was actually imagining something like that before reading this chapter. Like him saying, "Now that she's here (Sakura), you're going to show off, eh?" Maybe Bee will find her "familiar" later on. wink.gif I won't get my hopes up, though.

Naruto's little speech at the end, aww. I hope he lives up to his word about cooperating with others. I can't wait! Next chapter is going to be EPIC. (Sakura standing right next to Kakashi... Cute. :3)

Edit: @alexander, that comic. D:

Edited by mydearbeloved, 28 November 2012 - 05:03 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#40 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Nov 28 2012, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kiba you closest NaruHina shipper sleep.gif... Well Hinata may have been all like "Naruto-kun" and Kiba might have been all " blah blah blah Hinata," but you wanna know what Naruto said?? Sakura-chan tongue.gif and he's told her what she's gotta do and she was just like, "I know," and that my friends is the legit s#!@ emoticon_monocle.gif. Until Naruto is able to trust or cooperate with Hinata on a level like that I ain't even gonna bat an eyelash.

I'm not sure you realize just how much "win" you have in your post. You sir, are a boss.

The kind of connection that was displayed with Naruto & Sakura is the end result of their bonding. Seriously, when I read that I got the minakushi vibe.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users