• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#21 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:29 PM

Agreed dude... this manga just keeps getting better, and my inner Jiraiya is pleased.

God, I love the art in this manga!

#22 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

I liked it before the main male character got his vampire powers. It was more interesting(and funny) when he was the weak, helpless guy who had to be saved by the girl.

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:08 PM

Holy HELL!!! That chapter was HAWT!!! nosebleed8rx.gif

Inner Moka controlling Outer Moka and Tsukune having naughty dreams about her! :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (NutMan @ Feb 4 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked it before the main male character got his vampire powers. It was more interesting(and funny) when he was the weak, helpless guy who had to be saved by the girl.

It is an interestign dynamic, but eventually it'd get stale and this author is trying to slowly have Tsukune become stronger so that by the time people would have gotten tired of him, he's badass and it isn't forced.

PLUS! WHO THE HELL WOULD I FANGIRL OVER IF THERE WASN'T A VAMPIRE TSUKUNE!???

I know I fangirl over the girls, too... but I need to see some man beast once in a while.

=D
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#25 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (NutMan @ Feb 4 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meh, it'd be humorous...but it'd be typical harem IMO. GARtsune is what makes R+V even more unique, I think its cool, and it makes for a good fight scene too! biggrin.gif That's just in my opinion. I think it livens up the series a bit.

EDIT: Also, I didn't think it could get much better after last chapter, but this chapter...<3. I used to like Inner Moka a lot, but not like OMGOMGOMGOMG...but now, after this chap, I'm like...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

Edited by Zatren6, 05 February 2009 - 01:01 AM.

#26 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Zatren6 @ Feb 4 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: Also, I didn't think it could get much better after last chapter, but this chapter...<3. I used to like Inner Moka a lot, but not like OMGOMGOMGOMG...but now, after this chap, I'm like...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

LOL I had the same reaction XD

Chapter was awesome, cause seriously this as the BEST Shounen training arc ok I'm exaggerating cause I know there are other ones I liked and the pacing is great. SM Ruby and Inner!Moka two chapters in a row? kitten YES!

Best page
Oh God yes DO WANT! --Click here to view--

Second best
Blushing Inner!Moka is <3 --Click here to view--

Seriously I liked Inner!Moka a lot before this, but this chapter made her seal () the top spot for now. She's an awesome tsundere and we got to see both tsun tsun and dere dere in this chapter. And Tsukune is becoming more accepting of her as well. I think along with this training Inner!Moka is basically trying to get Tsukune to 'meet' her standards as a Vampire before she can let down her pride and accept him as a mate.

I'm loving this training and the art is really wonderful. Top notch quality as usual. I eagerly await the next chapter!

#27 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

(SEAL OMFG LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

I've already started the inner Moka fanart guys. cool.gif

Manly!Tsukune is luff. wub.gif

#28 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Feb 5 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know how to express my happiness. It's almost as good as getting a new chapter. Tears of joy run down my cheeks...

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Feb 5 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(SEAL OMFG LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Manly!Tsukune is luff. wub.gif

Oh my... can't wait for the artwork... wow.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

#30 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:56 AM

Man, I don't know what to think about Inner Moka. She's both a tease and a real bruiser. Dang...Tsukune's got his hands full. I give him a lot of credit though. He's managed to improve significantly, yet at the same time, he's still a far cry from a formidable opponent for most monsters. I'm looking forward to seeing how he manages to improve.

In the meantime...keep on working it, Inner Moka! :thumbs:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#31 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

This chapter definitely had some drool quality to it.

I'm a happy man today.

Yes, Ruby one chapter, then Inner Moka the next? It's been totally kickass.

I really liked this image too... the one that started all the 'attacks'. --Click here to view--

Edited by Paradox Jast, 08 February 2009 - 10:01 PM.

#32 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

I've finally caught up to the current chapter. a_dance.gif I love this series...it's such a fun read.

True, remember when I asked you about Ruby and you told me to wait until chapter 15 of season two? Yeah...I pretty much got my answer in spades lol.

And the latest chapter? Oh man just watching how Inner Moka was acting so uncharacteristically affectionate had me like whatthekitten.gif the whole time. Thankfully the month of February is relatively short because I can't wait to see what's in store in the upcoming chapter.

#33 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

I lost all the information on my computer, can you guys link me to the site in order to read the Manga? I know True has the best one so far but I lost it with the virus attack q.q

#34 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 9 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I lost all the information on my computer, can you guys link me to the site in order to read the Manga? I know True has the best one so far but I lost it with the virus attack q.q

Well, I've been using onemanga. It's a pretty good site for a lot of the manga I read.

Onemanga- Rosario + Vampire Part II chapters

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#35 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (iwant2bnaruto @ Feb 9 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, remember when I asked you about Ruby and you told me to wait until chapter 15 of season two? Yeah...I pretty much got my answer in spades lol.

Hehe I would have thought so. I liked Ruby before but that chapter skyrocketed her in my book! Talk about passive aggressive huh? XD

Nice to see you join the Rosarioism cult!
QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 9 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here are a few others besides one manga.

I usually read bleachexile since the scans are a lot bigger and not shrinked like one manga and you can see the detail without having to squint.

#36 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:58 AM

At first I thought it was gonna be all gruesome training etc. Was in for a pleasant surprise. Didn't think Inner Moka would go shopping out of all things. I'm not complaining at all though... biggrin.gif

The chap was simply HAWT!!!! Can't stop drooling over the imaginary dream bed scene. It's gonna happen eventually, so yeah, let's all wait patiently. Lolz.

It was pretty funny how the actual training was brought up in just one page. Ironic much?

Oh well, still in love with this manga, hope it keeps getting better!

By the looks of it... it definitely will get more interesting later on. Pity it's a monthly update. DX
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#37 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:54 AM

If it were anything other than monthly, I don't think that I'd be able to keep up with fanart.

BTW,

Finished inking it today in Bio. My teacher walked by and was like, "0__o"

It'll be good I promise. Now i'm just going to increase the resolution and color this biznatch. >D

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Feb 11 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it were anything other than monthly, I don't think that I'd be able to keep up with fanart.

BTW,

Finished inking it today in Bio. My teacher walked by and was like, "0__o"

It'll be good I promise. Now i'm just going to increase the resolution and color this biznatch. >D

What are you doing drawing it during Bio? You're lucky you didn't get in trouble of drawing the smexy art. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#39 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

I finally managed to read all the way @.@ (took me long ne?) It's dang entertaining!

#40 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:07 AM

Yeah, I'm utterly addicted to this series now.
I just went on a two day binge of pretty much nothing but reading the manga zomg.gif
Time to do some photoshopping! tongue.gif

Also:

edit: what's the best place to download the Subbed version of the anime from?

Edited by Xyanide, 18 February 2009 - 05:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users