#1 johsjack

johsjack

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing the drums, reading and the occasional writing

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:22 PM

Hey there.

I'm currently looking for a beta reader to look through some of my recent work, with a very critical and detail-oriented eye. I would like comments on not only the usual (e.g. wording, flow and complexity) but also composition, story ideas and how to better myself. I am from Denmark and english is my second language so I would appreciate honest critique, that doesn't hold back as to not 'hurt my feelings'.

The story that I am looking to have beta read, is an Itachi story (no NaruSaku, sorry) that takes place in between the Uchiha massacre and when Itachi first appears in the manga. Thus, cannon will apply and I will try my best not to differ too much from the actual plot of Naruto. My motivation for this story is my love for the character of Itachi, and wanting to try and express the development he must have gone through from being a respected and well-known prodigy of Konoha, to a wanted criminal known for butchering his family in cold-blood with no clear motive.

I have currently written about five-thousand words (one intro chapter and half of the first 'real' chapter).

"I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell."

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:47 AM

I suppose I could try since I'm not a native speaker either. Hit me up with a private message and I shall see what I can do for you.

Edited by Tony Blu, 21 April 2015 - 12:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users