34 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:13 AM

Say however you want it to go down. You can even directly point to fanfics or another series pair becoming canon as reference if you want. 

eh10ut.jpg

#2 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

A really Hot Kiss In frount of all their friends once the war ends   :chuckle:

or sooner  :love:  :nslove:  xD

Edited by sakuraharunorealfan, 14 August 2014 - 12:23 AM.

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#3 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

I can't exactly say how I'd actually want it go down. I would be okay with anything really, as long as NS is canon in the end. Hm maybe a really sad ending where Naruto confesses his love to Sakura before he dies. I've always been a huge fan of angst. But honestly, as long as they share a hot juicy kiss, I'd be happy.

EDIT- Also, maybe a steamy bedroom scene ;)

Edited by Savannah101, 14 August 2014 - 01:07 AM.

#4 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

^^^^^^^^ Eeeewww at the above comments LOL
I'm satisfied w/ a simple 'i love you' followed by a really passionate hug :P
WqQwzgf.gif

#5 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

Anything is fine with me as long as it is done well and all.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

Naruto on his knees begging Sakura to accept his love knowing that she's too good for him. But she says no because she don't need no man in her life.

1206af25a27a2a845ea8d8d21d096ce21583580a

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

Naruto on his knees begging Sakura to accept his love knowing that she's too good for him. But she says no because she don't need no man in her life.

1206af25a27a2a845ea8d8d21d096ce21583580a

:lmao: :lmao:

Now I doubt Naruto would be on his knees begging Sakura. If it was Sasuke then yeah I can totally see it.

On a serious note. Either a scene where Naruto and Sakura make out right in front of everyone or a private scene that's more romantic and more realistic, with some proper dialog. Where the two of them finally admit their feelings for each other.

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 August 2014 - 01:10 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

They talk out on a bench.

ナルサク

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

Naruto closes the distance between him and Sakura

He leans in and begins going for a kiss and all you hear is...

"Oh Sakura..."

"If only there was somebody out there who loved you."

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 14 August 2014 - 01:21 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#10 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

I probably want Naruto to kiss her on her forehead and remind her who complimented on her forehead back at the academy. I don't want Naruto to die in the end.

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 14 August 2014 - 01:34 AM.

#11 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

More than anything, I just want NaruSaku to have a believable canon ending. I'm still worried about how there was no scene of Sakura realizing her feelings for Naruto when he was dying. That was the most realistic option and was completely skipped over. It still makes me concerned about how believable NS will actually be when Sakura gets her realization.

But I guess, if I had my perfect scenario, Naruto and Sakura would have a long talk about what they hide from each other and everything that happened during the confession. And, of course, some sort of resolution of Sakura telling Naruto she just wants Sasuke back for T7 and maybe telling him her new feelings for him triggered by the confession mention. Problem is Sakura needs to somehow realize she loves Naruto before this and my mind is totally blank on how that will happen. :twitch:

I would really love a mutual confession coupled with a hug and kiss, but I might be asking for too much in this series. I doubt will get a kiss. If we don't get one the manga, I at least hope will get a filler one in the anime. :P

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 14 August 2014 - 07:00 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#12 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

After reading the latest chapter or better since this war as started am becoming more and more surting or serting (not sure) that if NS happens is just going to happen Sakura feelings not being focus when Naruto was about to dai was a big no no for me that now I don't have any hope on NSgetting a convinsing ending.

#13 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Well we know Naruto is going to be banging on death's door again when the NvS fight happens. 

eh10ut.jpg

#14 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

Naruto has done plenty. Sakura is the one who has to take the initiative and prove to Naruto that she is no longer in love with Sasuke.

I want to see Sakura ask Naruto out on a date. Nothing would make Naruto happier than this cause he has wanted a real date with Sakura from the very beginning. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#15 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

Like This:

https://www.fanficti...age-s-Assistant

#aGuycanDreamtoo XD

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#16 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

-N-S seals Kaguya

-People are saved from IT

-SA cheers and Naruto is happy,Sasuke is calm,Sakura and Kakashi are tired.

-Minato and Naruto talk about being hokage,world peace and Kushina

-Minato sees Sakura,Sasuke,Kakasi coming closer to them and Minato remembers Sakura is like Kushina

-Sakura and Naruto talk,Sakura being a tsundere again and Minato says "You look like Kushina and thank you for being with my son"

-Sakura is confused and Naruto smiles and Minato says "Take care of my son"

-Sakura is now blushing and she asks who is Kushina and Naruto says she's his mom.Sakura is shocked and blushing

-Naruto says something stupid and sakura punchs him .When she's healing Naruto he kisses her forehead and bench scene Hinata comes and sees them then she cries but happy and smiles like when NS hugged in pain arc.

-SA shouts" Uzumaki Naruto" and then there is a timeskip

:P 

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#17 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

More than anything, I just want NaruSaku to have a believable canon ending. I'm still worried about how there was no scene of Sakura realizing her feelings for Naruto when he was dying. That was the most realistic option and was completely skipped over. It still makes me concerned about how believable NS will actually be when Sakura gets her realization.

But I guess, if I had my perfect scenario, Naruto and Sakura would have a long talk about what they hide from each other and everything that happened during the confession. And, of course, some sort of resolution of Sakura telling Naruto she just wants Sasuke back for T7 and maybe telling him her new feelings for him triggered by the confession mention. Problem is Sakura needs to somehow realize she loves Naruto before this and my mind is totally blank on how that will happen. :twitch:

I would really love a mutual confession coupled with a hug and kiss, but I might be asking for too much in this series. I doubt will get a kiss. If we don't get one the manga, I at least hope will get a filler one in the anime. :P

I think she did realize her feelings when Naruto died she was thinking about his dream of becoming Hokage and she didn't want all of that to go to waste.

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

It'll be like the invasion of pain, when Naruto came back a hero, except this time it'll be Sasuke and Naruto and Sakura will run up to Naruto and KISS im without any warning and Naruto will be all "Whaaaat? Well, I'm not complainin ;)" and then maybe she'll make up with Sasuke too (make UP, as in repair their relationship, not make OUT. Heh) :) I think something kinda like that is likely, though. I think Sakura will be the first one to confess, and it'll be in thanks or something after the war is done and Naruto saved everybody. I don't think, at this point, Naruto would force himself on Sakura, even by confessing. He's just watching over her and if she ever decides she wants to be with him he'll be waiting with open arms! ^^

Edited by Win-chan, 14 August 2014 - 04:43 PM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#19 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

I said this before, I'll say it again.

In my opinion, I want Sakura to confess to Naruto first.

First of all she has to deal with her feelings for Sasuke. She probably will say to him like, "I don't love you anymore", "I moved on" or "My heart belongs to someone else" or something like that. Then Sasuke will understand that his teammate is matured and he might probably say "I kinda like Karin" after that Sakura will have a private conversation with Naruto. Here are the things that I want to happen:

Sakura has to be 100% honest with her true feelings for Naruto, I also want to see her look sad and cry because that might make him come to his senses, while she is re confessing, I want to see her having a flashback about Yamato's unfinished sentence, as soon as he says "In reality you..." Sakura will finish that sentence with "In reality I love you Naruto!" When she finished confessing to him, he will kiss her forehead and reveal the quote he said to her in chapter 3 when he disguised as Sasuke. This will make sakura shocked and speechless, then she will have a flashback of the bench scene, and then BAM! She will finally realise it was Naruto the whole time, not Sasuke. She will also think her love for Sasuke was based on a misunderstanding, because chapter 3 is what made her love Sasuke even more sadly. Next thing I want to see is Naruto will finally confess to Sakura, and I HOPE Kishimoto will reveal a flashback of how Naruto met Sakura for the first time as children. Naruto will tell her the first time he met her, he fell in love with her. AND THEN she will do a surprise kiss to Naruto. And when that happens, we NaruSaku fans will scream with joy!  

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 15 August 2014 - 12:01 AM.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

What I really want to see is something that seems like the end of the world and they only have one last attack to perform. At that moment I would love for Naruto to look at Sakura and say "This might be the last time I get a chance to say..." this is when Sakura walks up to him and shush him with her finger. She hugs him and says "I don't want to be anywhere else, but here..." Sasuke looks at them hug and thinks about Karin. Thinks about how she has been there and wonders whether it would be good to trust her more. The thought never comes to conclusion, but Kakashi steps in and says "This is it. This is our last chance. We either end it now or it ends us. Personally..." he smiles his usual smile "....I am at least glad I got to be apart of this. To see my students grow and become something I could not." Naruto smiles and looks to Kaguya or whatever and says "Let's go."

That's when they do the final team 7 one hit combo and save existence as we know it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users