Close
Photo

WHAT IF Kishimoto decides for SS to be the end game??

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:20 AM

Just WHAT IF Kishi somehow manages to do SS in the end, what will be the thoughts of all the Huge Sakura fans over here about Sakura?( I know the chances are highly unlikely, but we still haven't got proper/any closure of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke from Sakura's side.)

I personally will be totally disgusted by her since it will kind of confirm that the confession she made to Naruto in the Land of Snow was completely fake and also that no matter what Naruto would have done for her and no matter how much Sasuke would have demeaned her she would still have chosen Sasuke.

Edited by lord287, 16 June 2014 - 09:23 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

If be fine with it.

If Sakura ends up being someone who can't let go of a childhood crush just because she used to think he's cool, then really she isn't worth the trouble Narutos putting in to win her over

eh10ut.jpg

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:37 AM

I personally will be totally disgusted by her since it will kind of confirm that the confession she made to Naruto in the Land of Snow was completely fake and also that no matter what Naruto would have done for her and no matter how much Sasuke would have demeaned her she would still have chosen Sasuke.

I hate this logic. The bolded. She doesn't owe him anything. kitten the nice guy trope.

I think it would be bad writing, and yes I would be disappointed if it turns out the confession was completely false.

ナルサク

#4 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Kishimoto will probably make every character happy, so if SS will happen, well... I'll deal with it.

But, SS isn't the story that he's telling to his readers, so I'm pretty sure that SS will never happen.

SS is like NH, it's a pairing that only exists in the dreams of some fans.

#5 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

I hate this logic. The bolded. She doesn't owe him anything. kitten the nice guy trope.

I think it would be bad writing, and yes I would be disappointed if it turns out the confession was completely false.

I think u forgot to bold the words, or was it some figure of speech I didn't understand?

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

I don't even think Sakura's worth it anymore tbh.

At this point I'll have a hard time buying NS as a pairing that is a gold medal over SS

eh10ut.jpg

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

So in a realm of what if. Well, like I said for everything: me reencting Batman Returns scene.

#8 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

I think I did not make my question topic correctly. I wanted to know What your thoughts will be of Sakura? if SS becomes canon. Will you still like Sakura, or now will you start seeing her in another light?

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#9 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

I will feel disappointed and go on with my life.

Honestly, I have been through this several times: you read a work, you develop a fondness for the -implied or actual- main pairing and then the writer(s) decide either making another couple canon or splitting them up and hooking them up with another people or changing the official pairing in an alternate retelling. It is saddening, it is frustrating... but ultimately you do not need all of that distress, and the issue is not worth of it.

Believe me.

I think I did not make my question topic correctly. I wanted to know What your thoughts will be of Sakura? if SS becomes canon. Will you still like Sakura, or now will you start seeing her in another light?

Oh. I am sorry. I misunderstood you.

Hmm... I do not know. I think I will be disappointed on her -whatever feelings she still keeps towards Sasuke, she should have realized long ago that hooking up with him is a BAD idea- and mainly on Kishimoto.

Edited by Jenskott, 16 June 2014 - 12:01 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#10 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, I would be dissapointed in her had a certain other chapter not already done that for me.

eh10ut.jpg

#11 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'd still love Sakura :D. About NS though, it would take me some days before I get over it.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#12 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

I'd be greatly disappointed in Sakura. I'm not sure if I would like her still.

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Can't see it happening honestly, but if it happens I'll vent out my frustrations in some shape of form and move on. Although based on their interactions so far I'm 99.9% sure that it won't happen. I only say not 100% only because no matter how highly he regards and is moving for NS He's always pushing SS a little by having Sakura's feelings for Sasuke brought up and emphasized for no apparent reason. Why do I say no apparent reason? Because he must INSIST on making Sasuke a sensitive and sore her every single time. There's a difference between caring about someone and treating your every single interaction with them as if they are breaking your heart for the first time. it's the same with Naruto. Again there is a difference between loving someone and treating them as if you cannot exist without them. I can't say this enough times but that is my only major issue with this series in general. That said, If Sasuke reformed and shows care towards Sakura I may be a little more accepting, but they would have to develop properly. Not likely, but I will not accept it under any other circumstances 

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 June 2014 - 02:22 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#14 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

"Oh Sakura, you could do so much better." That's what I'd be thinking. I don't think it would really change my overall opinion of Sakura, my disappointment would be more directed at Kishimoto.

#15 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

The weirdest event
SasuSaku is canon
No logic for that

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

Truth be told, you'd ruin a lot more characters than just Sakura by doing this.

Sasuke would be rewarded and not punished for everything he has done. Not only would this show that being a jerk to people grants you more rewards than being a gentleman, but that being a jerk is a norm and woman love being abused. I don't know why Sasuke would want to be with Sakura anyway.

Sakura would be seen as a typical airhead of a girl who I have no clue what she sees in Sasuke.

Naruto would be pitied and fans telling him "Well, if you just chose Hinata this would have never happened" not realizing that Naruto doesn't really want to be with Hinata. What would Naruto do if he can't have Sakura? Well, even then it doesn't mean he would go with Hinata.

Hinata would be even worse and be no better than Sakura, but her own fans would never see it.

It would cause too many problems now story wise to really make this feasible.

I would really think "This is not Sakura" and never read another Kishimoto story ever. I don't mind the struggles Sakura is going through now as long as she changes, but if Kishimoto keeps her or reverts her back to part 1 Sakura, then he just really messed up his own story.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 June 2014 - 02:36 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

Truth be told, you'd ruin a lot more characters than just Sakura by doing this.

Sasuke would be rewarded and not punished for everything he has done. Not only would this show that being a jerk to people grants you more rewards than being a gentleman, but that being a jerk is a norm and woman love being abused. I don't know why Sasuke would want to be with Sakura anyway.

Sakura would be seen as a typical airhead of a girl who I have no clue what she sees in Sasuke.

Naruto would be pitied and fans telling him "Well, if you just chose Hinata this would have never happened" not realizing that Naruto doesn't really want to be with Hinata. What would Naruto do if he can't have Sakura? Well, even then it doesn't mean he would go with Hinata.

Hinata would be even worse and be no better than Sakura, but her own fans would never see it.

It would cause too many problems now story wise to really make this feasible.

I would really think "This is not Sakura" and never read another Kishimoto story ever. I don't mind the struggles Sakura is going through now as long as she changes, but if Kishimoto keeps her or reverts her back to part 1 Sakura, then he just really messed up his own story.

True however you forgot to mention one thing. If Sasuke ends up with Karin it sends the exact same message as SS. Actually even worse.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

God forbid if Kishi ends naruto with Satan's Favourite pairing  SS.

I will be a little disappointed at Sakura. She's already have a wonderful (intimate) relationship with naruto who are in love with her and she probably love him too yet she still goes back to Sasuke.

However, I'll probably be furious at Kishi, that cruel MOFO. Giving false hope to narusaku fans.

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#19 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

True however you forgot to mention one thing. If Sasuke ends up with Karin it sends the exact same message as SS. Actually even worse.

Yup, Sasuke seriously doesn't deserve any one, on the other hand Naruto deserves anyone he loves.

Also I would love to see Sakura choosing Naruto over Sasuke, even if Sasuke does acknowledge her(but this won't happen). In this way I will truly believe that she was over Sasuke, and just didn't chose Naruto becz Sasuke can never love her. I just hope Kishimoto doesn't troll us and ruin his manga in the end.

P.S. If in any case Naruto dies in the end and then Kishi makes SS canon, I really can't imagine what will I feel then.. :pinch:  :wallbash: Nope I still will be disappointed, angry and will hate Sakura.

Edited by lord287, 16 June 2014 - 03:34 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#20 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

If Kishi decides to throw away all the NS development, the only excuse to make SS canon is  that Kishi would decide that the ideals of his characters will not change, meaning  if SS is canon, so NH will not be canon.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users