4976 replies to this topic

#21 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

Not interested in the slightest. I meant what I said I'm done with Naruto. Kishimoto and Pierot can milk the series as much as they like. It doesn't change the fact that there are dozens of anime way BETTER than this piece of crap.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

But Goten looked like a copy of Goku. The problem is not the personality but why he has it like that. It leads to the repeated story of neglect, that's the main problem.

Goten wasn't like Goku (maybe only in looks when he was a kid), did you forgot how he turned out to be later during the last chapter of the manga? 

It's a unoriginal cliche to make a child the copy of a parent in some way or other but it could be good if the author developed it in a good way, make the kid take different directions and decisions, making him not just the extension of his father will, sadly I can't trust Kishimoto to put this level of work on Burrito

We will probably see the movie ending with him finishing his first TnJ on the main villain

But I agree, the main problem is the repeated story of neglect, its also unoriginal and uncreative and damages the story more

Goku looks exactly like Bardock as well just want to point that out.

But none the less, movie will probably bust trying to gain its lost fans back and will be a copy of Naruto Part 1.

Dropped.

I was not talking in terms of looks....but of personality and development. Do you think Goku was exactly like Bardock was or Gohan was like Goku ? Even Goten changed in his later years.

I congrat Toryiama on showing how the environment they live influence the characters and make them develop in good or bad ways.

Edited by Nar123, 03 April 2015 - 01:51 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#23 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

But Goten looked like a copy of Goku. The problem is not the personality but why he has it like that. It leads to the repeated story of neglect, that's the main problem.

I have no problem if part 3 is like a 'neglected!naruto' story on ffn.

That means they discontinue the story after the first month :lmao:

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

#24 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

i don't even like sarada, but can't kishi give her sakura's genin clothes, sarada's outfit is awful

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#25 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

this is a Team Four Star version of of the Piccolo, Gohan and Goku dynamic. Wonder if Sasuke will teach Boruto how to Dodge.

Hahaha! Hokitten, I would totally draw that if it didn't involve contributing fan art to that horrid ending.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#26 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

Is this seriously happening you guys? I guess The Last movie didn't fail just hard enough for Kishi to stop milking that cow.

Anyway, about the characters.. are we seriously still pretending Sarada is Sakura's daughter? She looks absolutely nothing like her. If this girl has a mother, it would be Karin, but I don't think that even matters. Like tricksie said, Sarada's primary function is to be a Sasuke clone, just the female version. And Boruto seems exactly like Naruto, although that doesn't seem logical at all. Naruto acted all bratty because he was terribly lonely and wanted to prove himself badly since nobody paid any attention to him and hated him seemingly for no good reason. Boruto has both his parents, Naruto may be busy but you can't tell me his that much of a bad father. And I'm pretty sure the hero's son is not treated badly in any way by the villagers.

#27 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

What's Sarada so cold about? Her dad always being away travelling? Sasuke, when he had a loving family, wasn't cold. As Sakura's daughter she's really disappointing and I've said that a few times. Putting her in something similar of Sakura's to attempt to acknowledge the mother didn't really work. It really does feel like they've been written just to pick up their father's dynamics.

#28 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

What's Sarada so cold about? Her dad always being away travelling? Sasuke, when he had a loving family, wasn't cold. As Sakura's daughter she's really disappointing and I've said that a few times. Putting her in something similar of Sakura's to attempt to acknowledge the mother didn't really work. It really does feel like they've been written just to pick up their father's dynamics.

that's basically what it is. she takes after her father because how else is kishi going to make it up the the naru/sasu fanbase? xD

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#29 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

Their biology and appearances may coincide with some parallelistic similarities with the fathers, but the fact that Sasuke's spawn happens to be female will likely work against her in regards to narrative importance and conflict with Hinata's spawn. She doesn't share in the constant neck-and-neck desire to become stronger than the other. The male spawn's rival will be whoever else is teamed up with him. Her position will extend to whatever damsel in distress scenario that Kishi and Pierrot need to burden her with to build some flimsy suspense. 

#30 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

Is this seriously happening you guys? I guess The Last movie didn't fail just hard enough for Kishi to stop milking that cow.

Anyway, about the characters.. are we seriously still pretending Sarada is Sakura's daughter? She looks absolutely nothing like her. If this girl has a mother, it would be Karin, but I don't think that even matters. Like tricksie said, Sarada's primary function is to be a Sasuke clone, just the female version. And Boruto seems exactly like Naruto, although that doesn't seem logical at all. Naruto acted all bratty because he was terribly lonely and wanted to prove himself badly since nobody paid any attention to him and hated him seemingly for no good reason. Boruto has both his parents, Naruto may be busy but you can't tell me his that much of a bad father. And I'm pretty sure the hero's son is not treated badly in any way by the villagers.

She's Sakura's daughter.

Anyway, not looking forward to this.

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:18 PM

In the end, Kishi has to make both dads "bad" for the plot purpose sake, even though it does make them look bad themselves. So in other words, Sasuke randomly wants to go out for the sake of plot for the next generation.

This is stupid.

#32 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

She's Sakura's daughter.

Anyway, not looking forward to this.

smh @ you. nobdoy said she wasn't. but she doesn't look like her at all, she be better off as Karin's (if Kishi knew how to write a story)

#33 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

smh @ you. nobdoy said she wasn't. but she doesn't look like her at all, she be better off as Karin's (if Kishi knew how to write a story)

actually someone did so say it, he was just telling her that sakura is the biological mother of sarada. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#34 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:41 PM

Trying to make anything up to the NaruSaku/SasuNaru/SasuNaruSaku fans would be all for nothing. The only way they could make things up is to reboot the entire series and get rid of Hinaturd. (C'mon, there's nothing she did that could not have been done by another character)

Because I think at this point, Hinaturd has become the most hated Naruto character. Everyone says Sakura is the most hated; yeah maybe in the U.S and maybe by Japanese fans that hate what the ending did to her. But Sakura was way more popular than Hinata in every sense of the word in Japan. It still baffles me that Kishimoto thought that Sakura wasn't as popular as Hinata.
Probably listened to the lies from third parties.

But yeah, that's really the only thing they could do. Or horribly mess up NH/SS, make NS/SN/SNS canon while fixing all plot holes. :chuckle:
Oh and getting rid of Burrito, Hinata hair Mop head and Salad.

But a reboot would just be better.

They've got to be out of their minds if the whole BurritoxSalad thing would make anything up to us. Why would we take that as compensation when they're the spawn of pairings we hate and are quite frankly disgusted at said spawn? :mellow:

Well, on the bright side, MenSaku is canon. :zaru:  Maybe I'll follow that canon instead. Minato and Kushina are alive in that one and they actively support MenSaku.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#35 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

Meh, I like the poster, it looks kinda nice, but I really don't care about this movie. 

dean-i-dont-care.gif

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#36 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

These kids look so serious o.o

#37 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:50 AM

These kids look so serious o.o

and badass.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#38 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

lmao at Boruto :lmao:

#39 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:48 PM

Everyone says Sakura is the most hated; yeah maybe in the U.S and maybe by Japanese fans that hate what the ending did to her. But Sakura was way more popular than Hinata in every sense of the word in Japan. It still baffles me that Kishimoto thought that Sakura wasn't as popular as Hinata.

Probably listened to the lies from third parties.

That's not true.

Sakura was more popular than Hinata at the beginning of the series but Hinata became more popular than her according to the Japanese character popularity polls. I remember there was even a time that sakura did not even make the top 10 list while hinata was present.

Kishimoto had every reason to believe than Hinata was more popular. I remember he actually complained about that in an interview.

#40 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:55 PM

That's not true.

Sakura was more popular than Hinata at the beginning of the series but Hinata became more popular than her according to the Japanese character popularity polls. I remember there was even a time that sakura did not even make the top 10 list while hinata was present.

Kishimoto had every reason to believe than Hinata was more popular. I remember he actually complained about that in an interview.

Honestly, I don't trust the WSJ character polls (even the ones for other series).

I still have a feeling that some of the shippuden character polls were rigged by the jump editors/or SP to make it seem like Hinata is a very popular character.

Also, Character polls are not a full representation of the whole japanese fanbase so you can't really use them to prove that one Character is Definitely more popular than another. e.g. in the latest One Piece popularity poll, Bartolomeo (a new introduced character in the current arc) was ranked #10 whereas Robin (a main strawhat with alot of previous development) was ranked #11. That doesn't mean that Robin is less popular than Bartolomeo overall.

The reason why I say this is because if Hinata was very popular, then those Hinata merchandise they made for "The Last" (including her "Naruto-kun Alarm clock" and the music cd single) would've sold alot better. In fact, they've exported some of the NaruHina figures to western countries because they weren't selling very well in Japan.

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users