#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Oct 9 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also believe "That jutsu" refers to the use of the Kyuubi. No one knows Minato better than Jiraiya. And Jiraiya knows the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto for a reason, otherwise he would never have taught Naruto to use the Kyuubi's powers and get to three tails. I could be wrong, but I think it was also mentioned somewhere in the Manga that Minato expected the return of Madara and knew that Naruto would need some additional firepower to defeat him.

And if Madara does us the tailed beasts to start the next ninja war, maybe it would be possible for the ichibi to be captured and resealed with Gaara.

And I'm just happy that Naruto and Sakura are finally back in frame. I wonder how the kages will react to him appearing at the summit. Especially since they all feel they must protect him now.

If that's the case then wouldn't Minato also leave behind his Hirashin No Jutsu for Naruto to use?

#42 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 9 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's going to be over 9000!!! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Oh gawd, I can't believe you actually just did that XD

#43 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 9 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh gawd, I can't believe you actually just did that XD

I have to. It was necessary because the main users might steal the joke before I can grasp it tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#44 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

2009 WSJ 47

First pages in color!!
Bakuman
Tsugumi Ohba ⁄ Takeshi Obata

Center title pages in color!!
Kuroko's Basket ball
Tadatoshi Fujimaki

Center title pages in color!!
Reborn!
Akira Amano

NARUTO Masashi Kishimoto

BLEACH Tite Kubo

Naruto's Birthday Today Info/Pics (translated with google/waiting for better translation) --Click here to view--
10月10日の10周年!
October 10 10th Anniversary!

ハッピーバースデー
ナルト!!
Happy Birthday
Naruto! !

明日10/10は
われらが
うずまきナルトの
誕生日だってばよ!
Tomorrow 10/10 is
At our
The Naruto Uzumaki
Dattebayo birthday!

というわけで、
明日発売の少年ジャンプ46号は
ナルト誕生日&
連載10周年達成記念号だ!!
So
Shonen Jump # 46 is released tomorrow
Naruto Birthday &
It achieved 10th anniversary commemorative volume series! !

もちろんナルトが
表紙&巻頭カラー!!
The course covers Naruto Editorial & color! !

巻頭カラーでは
10周年にふさわしい
スペシャルなイラストが!!
Prefacing the color
Appropriate for the 10th anniversary
Special illustrations! !

あのキャラクターも
久々に登場!?
That character also appeared in many Hisashi! ?

10周年のお祝いに、
1番大好きなモノに
囲まれたナルトの表紙が
目印だってばよ!!
10th anniversary celebrations,
The No. 1 favorite thing
Surrounded by the cover of Naruto
Placemark Dattebayo! !

スタッフでおいしくいただきました。
Thank staff delicious.

パクつく
編集部のモンジとホンダ。
Take Park
Honda Monji and the editorial staff.

どっちもカブトみたいに
目つきワル~
Kabuto like as the other
Walther eyes ~

ケーキの似合わん
男どもです。
似合Wan cake
Is us men.

(don't know the kangi for 似合)

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 October 2009 - 09:16 AM.

#45 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

@Uzumikage wink.gif
wow, they really celebrated te birthday of Naruto wub.gif

anyways, when would be the released of it? wink.gif

#46 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Oct 10 2009, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Uzumikage wink.gif
wow, they really celebrated te birthday of Naruto wub.gif

anyways, when would be the released of it? wink.gif

The spoiler I posted was the celebration they had today in Japan, remember Japans time is like 13 hrs ahead from U.S. time, so it's already the middle of Saturday in Japan. It was just something posted on NF from Shounen Japan's website. It's not a spoiler/chapter release. laugh.gif

We should have a normal released Naruto and Bleach chapter next week, it's just One Piece that won't be available from what I heard.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 October 2009 - 09:13 AM.

#47 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 9 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont think he is a being of pure chakra. I think he might be borrowing bodies or something much like orochimaru would do. If you look at who he was with in Akatsuki there were a lot of immortals or people that could reincarnate. And at the time where Nagato used his jutsu to revive the people of Konoha, didn't Madara mention something about how that was only meant for him.

I also think another reason as to why he isn't just chakra is the fail-safe that's in Sasuke's eyes thanks to Itachi. Remember when Madara started to remove his mask, and when Sasuke saw the sharingan Amaterasu fired out at Madara, and madara had to move. This leads me to believe he can be hurt or damaged.

So I think he has some type of special body that the people of Akatsuki helped him to keep together. (I mean, Kakuzu was just as old as Madara and Shodai)

No, Kakazu was nearly a biological generation younger- probably about 15 years. (basically about what Kakashi is to Team 7 generation wise.) Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were adult men that looked around mid 20's- 80 years ago. Kakazu was 91 when he was finally killed by Naruto and Kakashi just a few months ago plotwise. Madara's probably about 105 years old. But yeah really old for a living ninja all the same. About the oldest that there's any kind of living generation to speak of are in their early 70's- Danzo, Koharu, Homura, Ebizo (Chiyo's younger brother), and probably the Tsuchikage.

I'm still betting Madara's inhabiting poor Obito's body....

Edited by ciardha, 10 October 2009 - 02:19 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#48 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Oct 10 2009, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The spoiler I posted was the celebration they had today in Japan, remember Japans time is like 13 hrs ahead from U.S. time, so it's already the middle of Saturday in Japan. It was just something posted on NF from Shounen Japan's website. It's not a spoiler/chapter release. laugh.gif

We should have a normal released Naruto and Bleach chapter next week, it's just One Piece that won't be available from what I heard.

oh Thanks Uzumikage.. sweatdrop.gif hahaha laugh.gif

#49 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:05 PM

I didn't mind the chapter maybe it was because Uchiha was unconscious the whole time biggrin.gif

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#50 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 10 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, Kakazu was nearly a biological generation younger- probably about 15 years. (basically about what Kakashi is to Team 7 generation wise.) Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were adult men that looked around mid 20's- 80 years ago. Kakazu was 91 when he was finally killed by Naruto and Kakashi just a few months ago plotwise. Madara's probably about 105 years old. But yeah really old for a living ninja all the same. About the oldest that there's any kind of living generation to speak of are in their early 70's- Danzo, Koharu, Homura, Ebizo (Chiyo's younger brother), and probably the Tsuchikage.

But I thought Kakuzu said that he fought the first Hokage, who was likewise the first Konoha nin that he had faced, or something to that extent.
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#51 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 10 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I thought Kakuzu said that he fought the first Hokage, who was likewise the first Konoha nin that he had faced, or something to that extent.

He did fight the first, but I don't remember him ever saying he was the first Konoha nin he went against.

Edited by Freakazoid, 10 October 2009 - 07:22 PM.

#52 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 10 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 10 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well 15 years isn't much difference, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura fought Zabuza even though he was around the same age as Kakashi. Kakuza might of fought Shodai during the ninja wars before or just after the forming of konoha.

This still lends some to my theory that Madara might be a chakra being. Since technically the Kyuubi inhabits Naruto's body...
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#53 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 10 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember the five ninja villages weren't even formed until around 65 years ago (said to be "around 60 years ago" at the start of part 1, it's now just a little over four years from that point plotwise, so about 65 years ago plotwise. In other words Madara and Hashirama first met in battle 80 years ago, fought each other multiple times for around 15 years, then Hashirama proposed peace and Madara accepted (at that time) they formed Konoha with their two clans (and other associated clans) other ninja clans formed other villages soon after, etc...

Kakazu was just 11 when Hashirama and Madara first fought, but by the time the villages were being formed he was about 26, apparently he became a citizen in one for some time before he went rogue. Hashirama Senju was alive for a few years after Tsunade was born, and she's just 54 now. (likely he died around the time Nawaki was born, which was when Tsunade was around 4 years old.) That's a big time range where they could have fought.

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Oct 10 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well 15 years isn't much difference, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura fought Zabuza even though he was around the same age as Kakashi. Kakuza might of fought Shodai during the ninja wars before or just after the forming of konoha.

This still lends some to my theory that Madara might be a chakra being. Since technically the Kyuubi inhabits Naruto's body...

Yeah that's basically what I think it could be, Madara's "soul" and some part of his chakra abilties inhabiting Obito's body. It fits with the timeline of when Akatsuki was formed. Obito had just died and even a body like that, that was an Uchiha with a Sharigan was an improvement over what condition Hashirama had left Madara in. With a somewhat living being with chakra inhabiting the body, natural growth would have continued, and by the next October Obito's body would have had the height of whatever he would have been at nearly 15- and the Uchiha seem to have a early growth spurt (Sasuke when he fought Itachi to the death was basically the same height, while most of the other guys of that generation- including Naruto still have a few inches more to grow.) so the physical body would have been within the range of an adult male.

The partial view we've seen of Madara's face looked like a male around his thirties ,with a hint of healed over very severe injuries on the left side of the body.. The face didn't look like the flashbacks of what Madara's face looked like, it looked like a mature version of Obito's face. The hairstyle was also almost exactly like Obito's, nothing like Madara's.

Edited by ciardha, 10 October 2009 - 11:13 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#54 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

I don't think that this talk between Naruto and Sakura will make or break NS, I believe it will either make NS cannon, or prolong it further... just a thought

#55 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

so we have at least three different versions of who or what madara could be.

1) Danzo using a mangekyo sharingan powered chakra clone. this has strong possibilities due to his uchiha connections, the fact that he has a sharingan, and his own plans for Konoha ((which could be smoke screens for his true goals)) may bear this out. his injuries are consistent with injuries taken against a powerful ninja ((hasharima? Sarutobi?))

its the weakest of the three possibilies but one that cant be discounted either

2) Obito. this has somewhat stronger possibilities again due to the precedent set by orochimaru. the injuries are consistent both with obitos death and Madaras statements about his injuries. Also Obito would have a strong emotional shock for both Kakashi and Sasuke story wise. Also some precedent was set not in Naruto but in Harry Potter with Lord voldemort, when Voldemort was reduced to nothingness by his attempt to kill Harry. Madara could be sufferieng a similar fate.

the weakness of the theroy is that Kishimoto is not one to use certain tropes repeatedly and as Orochimaru has already done the body switch thing.

3) Madara is Madara straight up his body and injuries consistent with his battle with Hasharima. the injuries he suffered including perhaps an eye damaged beyond recovery. the strength of ths theory is that it is the simplest of the three, it requires no complex plots or devices in order to contrive it. It also plays into his desire to have Sasuke close at hand as a source of transplat materials especially his eyes which in manyw ays are both superior and inferior to Itachis, and if Madara can get Sasuke to take itachis eyes to obtain the EMS then all the better.

the weakness of this theory is that many clues and hints have been dropped of the others and that it is almost too simple for a kishimoto inspired plot device
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#56 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:16 AM

I'm with Madara being Madara and nothing else. Just compare this to this. His eyes and the lines around them are the same. Also he said himself this chapter that the reason he can't use very much ninjutsu is because his body (meaning probably his chakra system) was too badly damaged fighting Hashirama. If he was in a different body he could just learn new techniques.

As for being a Sharingan chakra clone or whatever...I think that's just wild guessing. The Sharingan has quite a few abilities, but something like that isn't one of them, and that would have to be one damn powerful clone...to block Suigetsu's sword with one arm. It's more likely that he would be one of those copies that Pain could create, but even that is kind of pushing it I think.

On a side note, SleepyFans has now all but proven that they don't even care:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/09/

Gaara really asks Madara why he wants Sasuke on his side...but whatever, we'll just completely change what he says and thus make what Madara says next panel terribly out of context!

#57 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 11 2009, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so we have at least three different versions of who or what madara could be.

1) Danzo using a mangekyo sharingan powered chakra clone. this has strong possibilities due to his uchiha connections, the fact that he has a sharingan, and his own plans for Konoha ((which could be smoke screens for his true goals)) may bear this out. his injuries are consistent with injuries taken against a powerful ninja ((hasharima? Sarutobi?))

its the weakest of the three possibilies but one that cant be discounted either

2) Obito. this has somewhat stronger possibilities again due to the precedent set by orochimaru. the injuries are consistent both with obitos death and Madaras statements about his injuries. Also Obito would have a strong emotional shock for both Kakashi and Sasuke story wise. Also some precedent was set not in Naruto but in Harry Potter with Lord voldemort, when Voldemort was reduced to nothingness by his attempt to kill Harry. Madara could be sufferieng a similar fate.

the weakness of the theroy is that Kishimoto is not one to use certain tropes repeatedly and as Orochimaru has already done the body switch thing.

3) Madara is Madara straight up his body and injuries consistent with his battle with Hasharima. the injuries he suffered including perhaps an eye damaged beyond recovery. the strength of ths theory is that it is the simplest of the three, it requires no complex plots or devices in order to contrive it. It also plays into his desire to have Sasuke close at hand as a source of transplat materials especially his eyes which in manyw ays are both superior and inferior to Itachis, and if Madara can get Sasuke to take itachis eyes to obtain the EMS then all the better.

the weakness of this theory is that many clues and hints have been dropped of the others and that it is almost too simple for a kishimoto inspired plot device

Danzou being Madara clone theory makes little sense because first Madara was present during the Kyuubi's attack, and Danzou did not get the Sharingan until after the Uchiha Massacre where he took Itachi's best friends Sharingan eyes and left arm. So it can't be him as Madara was present for that as well, How can Danzou have clones do the work using a power he hasn't implanted within him yet?

Obito, also unlikely mainly because once again Madara was present during Kyuubi attack as confirmed by the Fourth, if it was Obito you are saying he not only recovered from having his body crushed but manage to gain power to control the Kyuubi and avoid his sensie's moves at the same time, all within a year or so of the accident. Plus he knows too much about Uchiha's past to be someone who was a failure as far as Uchiha are concerned.

Nope Madara is Madara, his knowledge and power makes sense, He has the Eternal Mangekyun Sharingan, and as far as we know this could also prolong his life beyond expectations, also his power appears to be be a Time-Space Jutsu, who's to say the person we are seeing is a Genjutsu clone of some kind powered by the MS, and his real body is in stasis somewhere, maybe even within that pocket universe he sent Sasuke and Karin to. That actually makes sense come to think of it, what if Madara really isn't there but a spectral projection, that's why nobody can harm him and why he's so cocky, if nobody can touch him he is invincible.

Edit: Though one thing that adds to Madara using Obito's body is the time space Jutsu, it's not all that disimilar Kakashi's ability to send everything within the blackhole he creats into another universe or something, what if Kakashi's version is different because he hasn't realised how to use it prperly or it's different because his body isn't an Uchiha's so he can't control it's power like Madara can. Don't think it is true personally but it does appear to be similar to me.

Edited by harry4e, 11 October 2009 - 02:50 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:46 AM

I believe Hashirama used some sort of sealing jutsu on Madara, ruining his body or left sharingan and keeping him from using all of his MS jutsu.

#59 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

The only thing I can say about this chapter, is that I feel sorry for Naruto... because the poor sap will be in the middle of a rampaging Raikage getting ready to "Iron Claw" Killerbee & Killerbee himself laugh.gif . Because I'm sure Killerbee will give 2 conditions to train Naruto...
1. Konoha & Naruto CANNOT tell Raikage of Killerbee's whereabouts (but it's okay to tell him that he's safe & sound)
2. Naruto will have to make up excuses to the Raikage about what Killerbee's done....
After this arc, I predict there will be a short arc where Naruto & Yamato+ one of the Kumo-nins search for Killerbee & kill Kisame because It's most likely that by the time they find him, Killerbee will be fighting Kisame...

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#60 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 11 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing I can say about this chapter, is that I feel sorry for Naruto... because the poor sap will be in the middle of a rampaging Raikage getting ready to "Iron Claw" Killerbee & Killerbee himself laugh.gif . Because I'm sure Killerbee will give 2 conditions to train Naruto...
1. Konoha & Naruto CANNOT tell Raikage of Killerbee's whereabouts (but it's okay to tell him that he's safe & sound)
2. Naruto will have to make up excuses to the Raikage about what Killerbee's done....
After this arc, I predict there will be a short arc where Naruto & Yamato+ one of the Kumo-nins search for Killerbee & kill Kisame because It's most likely that by the time they find him, Killerbee will be fighting Kisame...

From the chapter illustration Kishimoto did a few chapters back it looks like the search team on Konoha's side will likely be Naruto, Sakura and Kakakshi and on Kumo's side Omoi, Karui and Samui. I'm thinking this will probably be the team because of the high hostility and contempt Karui has for both Naruto and Sakura. Something will happen during the search and recovery of Killerbee that will change Karui's feelings to more positive ones toward both of them. Omoi is already shifting toward more positive toward Naruto, and Samui just seems to be neutral all around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users