• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#53961 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 September 2022 - 10:20 PM

It's hard to believe it's been 8 years since the series ended. I remember I was depressed about it for weeks. I mean a bad ending is one thing. Seinfeld had a bad ending but I got over it. But how this ended was an inexcusable cop out to write your characters.  This could have been one of the great finales like Fullmetal Alchemist. Instead  it was an atrocity. I am still not over it and I don't think I will be.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53962 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 September 2022 - 10:40 PM

It's hard to believe it's been 8 years since the series ended. I remember I was depressed about it for weeks. I mean a bad ending is one thing. Seinfeld had a bad ending but I got over it. But how this ended was an inexcusable cop out to write your characters.  This could have been one of the great finales like Fullmetal Alchemist. Instead  it was an atrocity. I am still not over it and I don't think I will be.

i'm with you there it's like linkara with one more day 

#53963 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 September 2022 - 06:13 PM

2rffjl.jpg

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53964 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 September 2022 - 12:37 PM

2rffjl.jpg

ha funny but imagine if it was naruto as vader in the suit

#53965 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 September 2022 - 06:45 PM

Now I'm imagining the aftermath of their first fight in the Valley of the End, only Naruto is Anakin and Kakashi arriving is Palpatine.

2e5.gif

#53966 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2022 - 07:07 PM

Naruto would be down on his knees.  :wink: :lulz: :D 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53967 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 September 2022 - 04:41 PM

2rffjl.jpg

And this reminds me of how I compared Madara lying to Obito and setting up Rin's death to Palpatine manipulating Anakin in the climax of Revenge of the Sith so he would fully be his pawn.

#53968 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 September 2022 - 06:00 PM

And yet I don’t find Obito and Rin nearly as impactful because unlike Anakin and Padme they weren’t even in a relationship. And unlike Naruto and Sakura the dynamic was not given focus nor developed. A major flaw in Naruto’s writing is that several characters are given similarities to Naruto for ATTEMPTED irony, drama and tragedy but are not given enough time or narrative care for the audience to process it to be impactful.

P.S. I’m back after a few months off lol I was just wrapping my head around some things and well just trying to get through an insane back log of my gaming library as I only have time on weekends to play mostly

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 September 2022 - 06:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53969 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 September 2022 - 06:58 PM

Even at it's best, I doubt it could reach Fullmetal Alchemist lol. Bias on my part, I know. But Fullmetal Alchemist was just the tops for me back then and still is now. In fact the story was so impactful because it was stated that Arakawa-sensei went to great lengths to flesh out her world. In fact, on top of reading books on alchemy regularly she would interview a wide variety of people including War veterans, ex-yakuza etc. etc. the care that she put into the series is second to none in my eyes :smile: Naruto seems barely planned even at the height of it's writing and more often than not just followed "typical shonen conventions" either because it was popular or was told to Kishi it would be popular. THEN we have the splattered mess that followed Pain's invasion of Konoha which did not give me a good impression anymore at that point

Kakashi is not a bad teacher because he "favored Sasuke." The only thing he taught Sasuke that he didn't teach the others was the chidori, and the reason for that is to look at the situation. Sasuke was going up against Gaara an incredibly powerful genin that defeated Lee, the prized student of his rival Gai. He had to focus on him or Sasuke would be killed. Yes, he shoved Naruto off to Ebisu but it was very likely that the water walking was what he was going to train the team in anyways. Which he considered fine because, Neji was unlikely to kill him. Look at both fights Neji had during the chunin exam, he constantly requested the matched be call in his favor once it was obvious he was more skilled than his opponent, so he would not seriously injure or kill his opponent if the match went on, and of course both refused. So if Naruto lost he would live if seriously injure at worse. Sasuke would be killed. Which one do you focus on?

Granted this is somewhat the fault of the story rushing. It was implied before the chunin exam that Kakashi mostly trained the main cast as a team. Granted it would have been better if he had done more individual training. As Naruto's education before joining the team was atrocious and Sakura lacked a specialty.

Now granted I did point out...awhile back how Kakashi is a bad teacher, he does not adjust his training on an individual level. Look at how he taught the team tree climbing and Naruto wind release as well as the shadow clones. He begins with a long technical explanation of what he is teaching them. Naruto doesn't get it. Kakashi give another simpler but still very technical explanation. Naruto doesn't get it. Kakashi tries simplifying again, and Naruto still doesn't get it. Finally, an exasperated Kakashi shows him what they will be doing, he finally gets it, and Kakashi gives one last explanation that Naruto also gets.

Naruto needs to be shown what his is suppose to be doing, he doesn't get things when it only explain to him on a conceptual level.

Jiraiya was able to teach Naruto the Rasengan by showing him the steps and letting him figure it out. Granted with a few tips here and there.
Asuma gave Naruto a explanation then a demonstration then finished off his explanation.
Fukasaku had Gamakichi with him to give him a simplified explanation. 
Killer Bee seemed to be able to connect with Naruto.

Yamato wasn't a teacher he was a captain. The closest thing to a lesson he gave Naruto was a dress-down where he told him, he needed to find his own strength instead of relying on Kurama.

And I would like to point out 2 other things. 1. (I'm not sure if it is filler though) Jiraya ASKED Kakashi to train Sasuke because of what he found out about Orochimaru and Itachi plus Sasuke needs more guidance on his Sharingan, which leads to point 2. Chidori has tunnel vision without Sharingan so teaching it to Naruto would be useless and I don't imagine Sakura would have the chakra reserves for it. Ultimately not teaching them on in individual level was not addressed because they were in an exam anyway and there was no time to. And as you said, Sasuke was fighting against Gaara so obviously he takes priority in learning a very high level skill to even the playing field or he will get killed. Naruto again was left with Jiraiya as intended for the upcoming fight with Akatsuki so it is not as bad but the main problem on that front is that summoning is a situational skill and Naruto doesn't have enough Chakra to do large summons on his own in the first place so that is the only reason why it looks like he got the short end of the stick. Plus it's not like Kishi planned ahead on either but in retrospect, learning rasengan against Neji would seem like overkill because he's not a blood thirsty killer. Sakura was already eliminated in the preliminary rounds she required no further attention because she was safe already.

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 September 2022 - 10:49 PM.

#53970 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 05:39 AM

Well, I still hate the ending. I can't believe it's been 8 years. I'm glad you guys are doing well.

#53971 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 10:34 PM

And I would like to point out 2 other things. 1. (I'm not sure if it is filler though) Jiraya ASKED Kakashi to train Sasuke because of what he found out about Orochimaru and Itachi plus Sasuke needs more guidance on his Sharingan, which leads to point 2. Chidori has tunnel vision without Sharingan so teaching it to Naruto would be useless and I don't imagine Sakura would have the chakra reserves for it. Ultimately not teaching them on in individual level was not addressed because they were in an exam anyway and there was no time to. And as you said, Sasuke was fighting against Gaara so obviously he takes priority in learning a very high level skill to even the playing field or he will get killed. Naruto again was left with Jiraiya as intended for the upcoming fight with Akatsuki so it is not as bad but the main problem on that front is that summoning is a situational skill and Naruto doesn't have enough Chakra to do large summons on his own in the first place so that is the only reason why it looks like he got the short end of the stick. Plus it's not like Kishi planned ahead on either but in retrospect, learning rasengan against Neji would seem like overkill because he's not a blood thirsty killer. Sakura was already eliminated  in the preliminary rounds she required no further attention because she was safe already.

From what I recall, Jiraiya had this conversation with Kakashi after he met with Naruto. He met Naruto found him interesting and decided to take him under his wing. Jiraiya recognized Naruto but didn't feel like bending over backwards for the son of his old student and had to be bribe with the sexy jutsu to train him. So it wasn't some scheme by Kakashi for Naruto to meet Jiraiya. Ebisu was suppose to train Naruto but he met Jiraiya at the hot springs. Naruto was just suppose to spend a month learning water walking then whatever else Ebisu felt like training Naruto in...probably more chakra control.

The purpose of the toad summoning was to see if Naruto could access the power of Kurama since its power would allow him to beat anyone in the chunin exam. So he spent a month training by summoning a tadpole to see if he could access that power. Till Jiraiya realize that the month was almost done and had to use a last resort to force Naruto  to access that power.

So I always felt that the conversation happened either near the end of that month or after the third died. As his death would make jiriaya realizes that orochimaru was too far gone, and there was no safety net anymore so he needed to train Naruto to protect him from the akatsuki.

#53972 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 11:41 PM

From what I recall, Jiraiya had this conversation with Kakashi after he met with Naruto. He met Naruto found him interesting and decided to take him under his wing. Jiraiya recognized Naruto but didn't feel like bending over backwards for the son of his old student and had to be bribe with the sexy jutsu to train him. So it wasn't some scheme by Kakashi for Naruto to meet Jiraiya. Ebisu was suppose to train Naruto but he met Jiraiya at the hot springs. Naruto was just suppose to spend a month learning water walking then whatever else Ebisu felt like training Naruto in...probably more chakra control.

The purpose of the toad summoning was to see if Naruto could access the power of Kurama since its power would allow him to beat anyone in the chunin exam. So he spent a month training by summoning a tadpole to see if he could access that power. Till Jiraiya realize that the month was almost done and had to use a last resort to force Naruto  to access that power.

So I always felt that the conversation happened either near the end of that month or after the third died. As his death would make jiriaya realizes that orochimaru was too far gone, and there was no safety net anymore so he needed to train Naruto to protect him from the akatsuki.

Keep in mind the nine tails chakra was sealed so any water walking that naruto tried failed because his chakra network had started to become more in sync with the nine tails one after some more of the nine tails chakra began to leak out when he used it to fight orochimaru in the forest. Once jiraiya realized naruto was doing worse than he usually would he removed the cursed seal orochimaru put on naruto and realized that the intention the fourth hokage had when he left the nine tails in naruto had begun to happen and naruto would probably be able to learn how to use the nine tails chakra. It's also interesting how brutal orochimaru was with the sealing jutsu it's possible his seal would kill anko and sasuke and the one he used on naruto could have killed him i suspect if he wasn't a uzumaki

#53973 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 12:46 AM

Yeah it's not like Kakashi planned for Naruto to meet Jiraiya that's just how it panned out, but Jiraiya had a point in Sasuke needing to learn more about the sharingan. It's true that learning summoning was to help Naruto access Kurama's chakra but again that is situational since Naruto can't call it on command anyway and it wasn't used against Neji so that's why "it seemed" like he got the short end of the stick, I said. but back on point. Maybe Kakashi might have started training Naruto and Sakura on an individual level, who knows. The plot never developed to a point where he could or should have so it definitely would not be fair to say he's a bad teacher and playing favourites in that sense. Even with Rasenshuriken, at that point Sakura has fully developed into a medic and there was nothing he could help her with on that front, and Naruto wasn't being taught so much as get a basic idea of what he was doing and figuring it out from there.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 September 2022 - 12:54 AM.

#53974 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 03:46 PM

I agree on what you said, Blue. Or do something like in a Superman story from years ago, "Ending Battle". In it, Superman had to deal with Manchester Black, a previous enemy who led a super team called the Elite, and Black had Clark running ragged by sending tons of supervillains after people who knew him in his regular life, and then Black came to Lois, making it look like he killed her, all because he wanted Clark to be exposed as a "fraud" just because he never believed Clark was the kind of person who really was not about killing and the like, and when Clark said he refused to kill Black, this is what was said.

Black: Lemme square this one up... while you were playing "Cowboys an' Idiots", I came into your house and KILLED your wife... AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO HIT ME?
Clark: I didn't say that. I said I'm not going to kill you. If that's what you wanted... you lose.

And leading Clark to say how vengeance is not justice. One reason it works so well is because Clark is sticking to his guns. Though what people don't see with Injustice is that when Clark killed Joker, he was wrought with guilt because he felt responsible for killing Lois and their son, as well as millions in Metropolis, but here, even if Black had made Clark feel Lois was dead, he was driven to be able to uphold his beliefs, to not cave into what Black wanted him to do, and to be the hero he is.

I can see something like that in Naruto if it was done right, instead of what the editors and Studio Pierrot and the mess we have currently just because they thought they knew better when they didn't.

I love this comparison, especially when you find out later Superman made it look like it was all a ruse. He didn't just teach Black a lesson, he taught the entire world a lesson. In a way, Manchester was right, but...Superman is also right because an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

This what Naruto failed. It keeps talking about how revenge is bad, but never explains why it was bad really. It also never punishes the people who caused it in the first place. Naruto was supposed to be the third option like Superman was, BUT he just ended up following the grain. The Konoha leaders were absolute corruption and they still got nothing. The people in the government caused everything and yet they are supposed to be seen as the good guys because revenge is wrong? No.

It's like gun laws. You'd think it works, but it doesn't stop people from being violent which is the real issue...it just takes away one more means to kill people. You're avoiding the real problem is why are people becoming more and more violent? They keep wanting to blame everything, but the person themselves or even the parent abuse that might occur. 

It is not just one thing...it is a snowball effect of everything.

Naruto should have been the story of "If you want to see change, you have to first be that change...and everything else will fall into place." One thing I am so tired of is instead of blaming the actual cause or villains of it all...they rather blame it on everything else whether it be guns, religion, or anything else. 

You're not telling people to be good because it appeals to their humanity. You're telling people to be good because "I told you so." This is why Naruto fails as a leader and as a parents. It is as bad as when my mother would tell me "Don't lie. Lying is bad" and then turn around and lie to someone else right in front of me. When I question "isn't lying is bad" she will say "well, you should lie to everyone, BUT me." You see how messed up that is?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 September 2022 - 03:50 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53975 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 02:43 PM

I love this comparison, especially when you find out later Superman made it look like it was all a ruse. He didn't just teach Black a lesson, he taught the entire world a lesson. In a way, Manchester was right, but...Superman is also right because an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

This what Naruto failed. It keeps talking about how revenge is bad, but never explains why it was bad really. It also never punishes the people who caused it in the first place. Naruto was supposed to be the third option like Superman was, BUT he just ended up following the grain. The Konoha leaders were absolute corruption and they still got nothing. The people in the government caused everything and yet they are supposed to be seen as the good guys because revenge is wrong? No.

It's like gun laws. You'd think it works, but it doesn't stop people from being violent which is the real issue...it just takes away one more means to kill people. You're avoiding the real problem is why are people becoming more and more violent? They keep wanting to blame everything, but the person themselves or even the parent abuse that might occur. 

It is not just one thing...it is a snowball effect of everything.

Naruto should have been the story of "If you want to see change, you have to first be that change...and everything else will fall into place." One thing I am so tired of is instead of blaming the actual cause or villains of it all...they rather blame it on everything else whether it be guns, religion, or anything else. 

You're not telling people to be good because it appeals to their humanity. You're telling people to be good because "I told you so." This is why Naruto fails as a leader and as a parents. It is as bad as when my mother would tell me "Don't lie. Lying is bad" and then turn around and lie to someone else right in front of me. When I question "isn't lying is bad" she will say "well, you should lie to everyone, BUT me." You see how messed up that is?

well said james it's why i love what's so funny about truth justice and the american way and showing why heroes like superman are still needed.

yah naruto just blames everything but the actual problem plus he let orochimaru go free to and it's not like he was a victim of anything

#53976 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 September 2022 - 05:42 PM

An example of that for me is the Last of us 2 and it my primary criticism of the game. namely the ending. 

throughout the ending after joels death. we get ellie hunting down abby to the point where she walks away from her new family in search of vengeance. in the end she lets abby live but is maimed in the process and comes home to find her new family gone

so the message of the end is that vengeance is bad and leads to loss

but it doesnt. abby got ger vengeance and in the end lives and saves the kid shes with and sails away to a safe harbor

meanwhile Ellie loses everything but she DOESNT get her vengeance 

so vengeance pays off for abby

much as it did for Sasuke because of Narutos persistence and one good deed aka the saving of the world we never see the consequences of Sasukes decisions we never see the losses he suffers or the sacrifices he makes. he gets the girl gets to stay home as a hero and keeps the enormous near godlike powers he iobtained and the only loss he suffers is itachi his beloved big brother who was dead anyways at his hand like he wanted all along

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#53977 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 05:32 AM

Or again how about the idea of vengeance is wrong, but apparently it' not due to an individual's actions or choices. It is a global problem created by a militaristic system full of super natural powers and it's up to a chosen one to fix it but in the end he does nothing. You can't get a more broken message than that. Naruto at the very least  practiced what he preached regarding Nagato, to be fair. Now the message falls flat on it's face because not only does Naruto hold back on vengeance, he goes as far as excusing and forgiving the horrible crimes that others have caused, but that is only his pov and everyone just goes along with it which is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because it is unrealistic and disproportionate. It is much more admirable to have the desire for vengeance because of the the vicarious pain you feel for others or losing loved ones but not act out on it, because of your principles. Another example I would like to add is Gordon in the Killing Joke. He had every right pierce Joker with every single bullet on his person after what Joker did to Barbara but he said to Batman he wants him to be "taken in by the law" 

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 October 2022 - 10:35 PM.

#53978 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 05:37 PM

Or again how about the idea of vengeance is wrong, but apparently it' not due to an individual's actions or choices. It is a global problem created by a militaristic system full of super natural powers and it's up to a chosen one to fix it but in the end he does nothing. You can't get a more broken message than that. Naruto at the very least  practiced what he preached regarding Nagato, to be fair. Now the message falls flat on it's face because not only does Naruto hold back on vengeance, he goes as far as excusing and forgiving the horrible crimes that others have caused, but that is only his pov and everyone just goes along with it which is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because it is unrealistic and disproportionate. It is much more admirable to have the desire for vengeance because of the the vicarious pain you feel for others losing loved ones but not act out on it, because of your principles. Another example I would like to add is Gordon in the Killing Joke. He had every right pierce Joker with every single bullet on his person after what Joker did to Barbara but he said to Batman he wants him to be "taken in by the law"

And in "Hush", when Hush faked his death as Tom and Joker was believed to be the killer, Batman was driven to kill Joker, until Jim talked him down, stopping him from making a mistake in more ways than one.

#53979 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 09:52 PM

An example of that for me is the Last of us 2 and it my primary criticism of the game. namely the ending. 

throughout the ending after joels death. we get ellie hunting down abby to the point where she walks away from her new family in search of vengeance. in the end she lets abby live but is maimed in the process and comes home to find her new family gone

so the message of the end is that vengeance is bad and leads to loss

but it doesnt. abby got ger vengeance and in the end lives and saves the kid shes with and sails away to a safe harbor

meanwhile Ellie loses everything but she DOESNT get her vengeance 

so vengeance pays off for abby

much as it did for Sasuke because of Narutos persistence and one good deed aka the saving of the world we never see the consequences of Sasukes decisions we never see the losses he suffers or the sacrifices he makes. he gets the girl gets to stay home as a hero and keeps the enormous near godlike powers he iobtained and the only loss he suffers is itachi his beloved big brother who was dead anyways at his hand like he wanted all along

i agreed i don't see why abby getting revenge is good and elie getting it is bad to me there both equal revenge doesn't play favorites.

also consequences in naruto are never a thing since if they were naruto wouldn't have let orochimaru walk free. 

sasuke got no consequences which is annoying since he was one the reason the war started.

a better revenge story is kratos, robocop and ezio, bayek and altair 

at least with altair he learned from his pain and became a better and wiser man, bayek even saw his revenge wasn't helping anything and why he made the hidden ones 

#53980 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 10:14 PM

i agreed i don't see why abby getting revenge is good and elie getting it is bad to me there both equal revenge doesn't play favorites.
also consequences in naruto are never a thing since if they were naruto wouldn't have let orochimaru walk free. 
sasuke got no consequences which is annoying since he was one the reason the war started.
a better revenge story is kratos, robocop and ezio, bayek and altair 
at least with altair he learned from his pain and became a better and wiser man, bayek even saw his revenge wasn't helping anything and why he made the hidden ones 

In the case of Robocop/Alex, while he does get revenge, he does also still follow a path of justice in his work as a cop, and for Kratos, he saw the consequences of his selfishness with his desire for revenge so much, even trying to stop Baldr in the last game since he knew revenge wouldnt make him feel better since for Kratos, he was so full of it he kept shifting his vengeance until he saw what he was doing and accepted his own blame for his circumstances too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users