• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Hey guys :)

So I was thinking about the end of Naruto and Sasuke being redeemed and what's not

My question is, after Sasuke is redeemed in the end, if he is, then what do you think will become of Sai?

Do you think Sasuke will still lead team taka and Sai will stay in team 7? I don't think Sai will want to go back to Roots, especially now since he's regaining his emotions. What do you guys think?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

I hope he becomes the head of the ANBU.

Have to add- Maybe Sai will be Naruo-Sakura child's Godfather  :hehehe:

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 27 July 2014 - 06:00 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

Continues being the third wheel in the NS relationship, Sasuke on the other hand isn't because its Sasuke and he is more involved in NS than Sakura and Naruto put together despite likely not giving a kitten.

eh10ut.jpg

#4 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm sure he'll still be apart of team 7. Sasuke's gonna come back, no doubt about that, but I don't think that'll leave Sai without a place on the team. He and Yamato are kinda core members now, no matter how much Kishi puts them on the sideline :sweat:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

I don't think Sasuke'll be back. I don't think he belongs in Konoha.

He'll either pull a Tsunade and travel around the world with Taka, or build his own Otogakure of lost souls.

as for the question, Sai will be ANBU leader. So he'll still be one of Naruto's closest companions.

Edited by sushi., 27 July 2014 - 04:39 PM.

ナルサク

#6 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

I think roots and anbu will be disolved,so I dunno,maybe he will become a jounin after he passes through all stages.if not,maybe he will become a local artist

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

He'll either pull a Tsunade and travel around the world with Taka, or build his own Otogakure of lost souls.

Neither does any other sane person. Kishi is not among them.

I dont know what Kishi plans on doing with him in the epilogue all we know is that he plans on pulling an Aang/Zuko ending. Which is pretty retarded since unlike Zuko, Sasuke is quite possibly the least qualifiable person to lead the world with the main hero.

eh10ut.jpg

#8 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

he will be a relaay member with sasuke lol

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#9 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

Sai was originally inserted into Team 7 with a two-sided agenda:

1. Maintain an observational lookout of the Kyuubi jinchuuriki for Root

2. Broker a secret pact with Orochimaru in order to make contact with Sasuke Uchiha and eliminate him

With Danzo's premature demise, Root will have likely been disbanded and Sai would have become an independent agent. He can finally think and act for himself. For the first time in his life, the shaping of Sai's future is up to him alone.

What Sai desires most is probably just the affections of his new "family". After having his humanity and name stripped from him, the most minor of interactions must feel like an exhilarating breath of fresh air to him. He's savouring the bits and pieces of a life that he never had before - connections to people with genuine sincerity in his heart and a sense of belonging which he never had as a Root operative who was passed around from one squad to another while holding to the formalities and discipline of his training.

Unlike Sasuke, Sai wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, both technically and socially. He had to work for every bit of trust and affection received from Naruto, Sakura, and their age group. There wasn't any animosity with Sasuke because everyone admired him and wanted to earn his confidence, even Naruto admitted to such. They all tried to look past the seedy underbelly of his character and look for the brief glimpses of decency that he showed in Part 1 - which have become less and less frequent since he relinquished himself to hatred and negativity.

Seniority. That's really the only argument that Sasuke's position on Team 7 has. Oh, and Naruto's personal crusade to stamp out every inkling related to the "darkness" that's imaginable. There's also that.

When it comes down to it, Sasuke doesn't give a damn about what his "teammates" think, neither does the sanctity of the unit undermine his personal motives for fighting. For the longest time he sought to undo that relationship with his maddened rantings about a genocide to "cleanse" the Uchiha name. And we're supposed to disregard his past actions and treat it like water under the bridge? Compare him, treat him to the person who has wanted to be part of the team and the circle of companions all this time? The person who hasn't shunned their teammates' opinion about himself - who even went as far as to seek information from a book to learn how to care for others and interact with them? Who tries to fulfill the wishes of his friends, for the sake of their happiness, even when it might contradict the pragmatism of his own understanding of such villainous characters?

Personally, the claim for Sai's position on the team is far more worthy and honest than Sasuke's. He's earned that privilege and I would rather see him stay as a permanent member of the squad.

Edited by Atheck, 27 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

as for the question, Sai will be ANBU leader. So he'll still be one of Naruto's closest companions.

This is what I believe kishi will do.
Team 7 is too big for naruto and sasuke.
That's why sasuke gain his own version of team seven.
And team seven gain their better version of sasuke.

#11 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Sai will be Naruto's best man when he marries Sakura...assuming that's how marriages work in Japan, because I honestly don't know... 

#12 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

It would be rather awkward to push Sai out of the team after all this time, I think. And I'd like to see him remain as a permanent member as well.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#13 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:24 AM

Sai will be Naruto's best man when he marries Sakura...assuming that's how marriages work in Japan, because I honestly don't know... 

Nah, it'll be Sasuke since he's such a wonderful friend.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#14 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:57 AM

I hope Sai can still be part of Team 7. He definitely deserves it more than Sasuke, that's for sure. If Sasuke does go back to Konoha, then I always pictured those four just being on T7. I'd prefer that than Sai getting thrown out of Team 7 in favor of Sasuke like he never even existed as replacement. -_-

If Sasuke just goes on his own, then Sai will still be a part of T7 even more. I think he will be whether Sasuke goes back to Konoha or not.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#15 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:54 AM

I want Sai to be appreciated like family by Naruto and Sakura. I want him to forever be a part of Team Seven. To hell with Sasuke!  :hm:

#16 Guest_Raikyrea_*

Guest_Raikyrea_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

Whatever happens with him, he'll probably end up alone lol. Unless Ino's that desperate...

#17 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

I've been asking myself the same thing, where has Sai gone? 

Hopefully that he returns and gets a good end to his story. That character really grew on me over time (especially since he is a NaruSaku shipper it seems  :lol: )

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#18 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Whatever happens with him, he'll probably end up alone lol. Unless Ino's that desperate...

Your sign is...  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#19 Guest_Raikyrea_*

Guest_Raikyrea_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

I've been asking myself the same thing, where has Sai gone? 

Hopefully that he returns and gets a good end to his story. That character really grew on me over time (especially since he is a NaruSaku shipper it seems  :lol: )

He probably has a ton of earnestly-drawn NaruSaku fanart stashed somewhere in his bedroom... 

#20 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

He probably has a ton of earnestly-drawn NaruSaku fanart stashed somewhere in his bedroom... 

Hooooo geez. And what if Naruto came across it one day?

...................and what if there has hentai in there, too? :chuckle:

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sai

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users