54173 replies to this topic

#52801 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:12 PM

to be honest, I'm in America and a lot of dudes where I'm from honestly believes that if a girl doesn't like you at first, then f*** 'em. They believe that putting the necessary energy into getting a girl to like you is a waste of time. I notice a lot of people have that same mindset, that if you love a girl and the girl doesn't magically love you back, then she isn't the "one for you" or you shouldn't waste your time. If you love a girl who doesn't immediately love you back and you're actually putting effort into trying to get her to return your feelings, then you're a "simp." I think that's ridiculous. If you love a girl, pursue them. That's how I look at it, and that's what Naruto does with Sakura-Chan. He pursues her, because he loves her and because in his heart, she's the apple of his eye and the one for him. Hinata likes him, but Naruto has his heart set on a woman that he literally looks at as a future wife, he imagines a future with her and has his heart and dreams set on her, any true Naruto fan would realize that instead projecting on him what they think is best for him, just because in real life, they don't have the courage or perseverance to go after the girl they want and don't have the energy to work their ass off to get her to look their way.

Besides, in terms of the romance subplot, killing her off will give them all of the excuses in the world,especially since they love to deny that Naruto loves Sakura-Chan.

"Naruto settled for Sakura only because Hinata wasn't around."

We need him to let her know that he doesn't return her feelings because he's in love with Sakura-Chan.

And I believe Hinata could be a decent character.

I have read many different types of love stories.
-friends growing up
-Love at first sight
-forbidden love (a relationship that both families hate like Romeo and Juliet)
-reincarnations (Green Green)
-childhood crush

-love between gods and humans

-the white knight

-a fake affair turning into a real love affair

-relationships that hit rocky roads, but then get back together

-The pathetic one meets the best one

-Cliche Fairy Tale

and so on

You know what they all have in common? The two people involved share a bond throughout the entire story. The bond does not need to explain why it is there, but there still needs to be one. There has to be a mutual bond that exist between BOTH parties and it must exist throughout the story.

Naruto is NOT a love story. Naruto is a wish fulfillment story. When people say Naruto is NOT a romance story they are right....a romance story has more development, more plot, and more bonds than what Naruto has. Ironic considering the main focus of Naruto was about bonds.

Naruto didn't fall in love with Hinata....he was pushed to be with her.
Sasuke didn't fall in love with Sakura...he was pushed to be with her.

Why? Because their fanbase wanted it. This is the first pairings I have ever seen where they just put people together and told YOU the reader to put the story in place.

Forget the idea of pursuing or the idea that if they don't like you, you need to get over it. No, forget that because that is too much sense even for here. Naruto could have been one of the greatest love stories ever told because you had two people who were right for each other, but never knew exactly why they didn't click. Sure, Naruto could have gotten with Hinata, but there was nothing between them. Naruto wasn't warming up to her until very late in the game. Naruto never got a choice between Hinata and Sakura...he went with Hinata because Sakura wasn't one. That's NOT a love story....that is a settlement story.

Here is how it SHOULD have went.
Naruto loved Sakura....Sakura loved Sasuke...Sasuke loved noone.
Naruto let's Sakura go and goes off to train for 2 years.
When Naruto comes back, he sees Sakura and he rekindles a friendship, but then Hinata comes in  sometime after Sakura and Naruto hang out together and he starts to get close with her.
Sakura starts to get jealous and doesn't know why and throughout the story she finds herself. (This is what slowly was originally happening in the actual story, but it was always vague.)
Naruto and Sakura still have this bond that they will get rid of, but Naruto's feelings remain ambiguous. Instead of Sai telling Sakura Naruto loves her. It should have been Ino. Ino should have been a better best friend. (You can write development here where they were rivals, but then rekindled their friendship and she plants the seeds too.
Ino: "Naruto has become such a fine man. Does he still have a crush on you or did he move on?

Sakura: "What? That was just a childish crush...he doesn't actually love me..."

Ino: " Are you sure?"
Sakura: "Yeah...I guess so...I don't...he probably got over that a long time ago."
Ino: *smiles a little half smirk* "Well, you have that thing for Sasuke anyway...and it seems Naruto it getting pretty friendly with Hinata...."
Sakura: "........" *bites her lip*

Keep Naruto friendly with both girls throughout the story and then have the Pain scene and then have a scene where Sakura wants to talk to Naruto, but sees him with Hinata who is giving him a gift OR have it so that Naruto looks like he is going on dates with Hinata, but it was something else.

There is so many ways they could have done this subtly and just because it is a shonen does NOT mean it can't have good romance elements. Look at Chivalry of a Failed Knight for example. YuYu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, and more.

I hate this "It is a shonen and not a romance manga" to excuse bad writing and plot pairing BS.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52802 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:04 PM

-friends growing up
-Love at first sight
-childhood crush
-the white knight
-Cliche Fairy Tale

and so on

You know what they all have in common? The two people involved share a bond throughout the entire story. The bond does not need to explain why it is there, but there still needs to be one. There has to be a mutual bond that exist between BOTH parties and it must exist throughout the story.

Naruto is NOT a love story. Naruto is a wish fulfillment story. When people say Naruto is NOT a romance story they are right....a romance story has more development, more plot, and more bonds than what Naruto has. Ironic considering the main focus of Naruto was about bonds.

Why? Because their fanbase wanted it. This is the first pairings I have ever seen where they just put people together and told YOU the reader to put the story in place.

Forget the idea of pursuing or the idea that if they don't like you, you need to get over it. No, forget that because that is too much sense even for here. Naruto could have been one of the greatest love stories ever told because you had two people who were right for each other, but never knew exactly why they didn't click. Sure, Naruto could have gotten with Hinata, but there was nothing between them. Naruto wasn't warming up to her until very late in the game. Naruto never got a choice between Hinata and Sakura...he went with Hinata because Sakura wasn't one. That's NOT a love story....that is a settlement story.

When Naruto comes back, he sees Sakura and he rekindles a friendship, but then Hinata comes in  sometime after Sakura and Naruto hang out together and he starts to get close with her.
Sakura starts to get jealous and doesn't know why and throughout the story she finds herself. (This is what slowly was originally happening in the actual story, but it was always vague.)
Naruto and Sakura still have this bond that they will get rid of, but Naruto's feelings remain ambiguous. Instead of Sai telling Sakura Naruto loves her. It should have been Ino. Ino should have been a better best friend. (You can write development here where they were rivals, but then rekindled their friendship and she plants the seeds too.
Ino: "Naruto has become such a fine man. Does he still have a crush on you or did he move on?
Sakura: "Yeah...I guess so...I don't...he probably got over that a long time ago."
Ino: *smiles a little half smirk* "Well, you have that thing for Sasuke anyway...and it seems Naruto it getting pretty friendly with Hinata...."

Keep Naruto friendly with both girls throughout the story and then have the Pain scene and then have a scene where Sakura wants to talk to Naruto, but sees him with Hinata who is giving him a gift OR have it so that Naruto looks like he is going on dates with Hinata, but it was something else.

There is so many ways they could have done this subtly and just because it is a shonen does NOT mean it can't have good romance elements. Look at Chivalry of a Failed Knight for example. YuYu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, and more.

I hate this "It is a shonen and not a romance manga" to excuse bad writing and plot pairing BS.

Then you know... actually put NS together at the end. Hinata obviously isnt supposed to do anything with Naruto romantically, her tripping over the rock and giving up before reaching and getting in between a huge NS moment signified that. Its always and always will be Sakura-Chan for Naruto. Thats who he is meant to be with and thats who he should be with. The romance in Naruto is pretty straightforward. Naruto is in love with Sakura-Chan and his dream is to make her his woman. Sakura-Chan eventually will fall for him and return his feelings. Thats how its supposed to go. No other way around it. HOW anyone could get confused over it and look at it alternatively, boggles my mind.

I like the idea of Hinata being used as a way of making Sakura-Chan slowly realize her feelings for Naruto.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 22 January 2021 - 10:26 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52803 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:16 PM

-friends growing up
-Love at first sight
-childhood crush

-the white knight

-Cliche Fairy Tale

and so on

Well the western fanbase wanted NH & SS since Japan preferred NS or didn't mind who ended up with who so long as team 7 bonds wasn't messed or if the story was good, then The Last came out and they hated it.

I think it's very telling that Sai is the one to notice Naruto's feelings since he been learning how to express emotions and through Naruto he has learned what it looks like when someone is in love

#52804 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 02:00 PM

-friends growing up
-Love at first sight
-childhood crush
-the white knight
-Cliche Fairy Tale

and so on

Naruto's love story started off as a rip off of Slam Dunk, then "devolved for the worst." Imagine if Haruko's feelings for Kaede went unnoticed throughout the whole story, or met with plain indifference. Then you see him physically assaulting her and telling her to leave him alone. But they get together anyway. And the "cherry on top" is Haruko tells Hanamichi he never loved her, he only wanted her as a trophy girlfriend over Kaede. Does that sound horrid? OF COURSE! But that is essentially what happened if you replace the names with Hanamichi as Naruto, Haruko as Sakura, and Kaede as Sasuke, and one up the physical beating to attempted murder and add in emotional abuse. So I find the very idea laughable that the SS and NH police have this double standard that their crack pairings are "true love", but the same scenario in any other manga/comics, anime/animation in general, literature, movies, orally told stories etc. etc. would be regarded as "absolutely despicable". Though again I've stated my hypothesis for the root cause of it

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 March 2021 - 11:53 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52805 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 03:28 PM

-friends growing up
-Love at first sight
-childhood crush
-the white knight
-Cliche Fairy Tale

and so on

Well then, without spoiling too much, you guys might like my Kaika AU when it comes to Hinata. 😏😁

I have a whole plot dedicated to her development both in terms of bonds and individually, connected to this NaruSaku aspect.

She and Neji were my no. 3 plot on the list, heh. 😁

Edited by Chatte, 23 January 2021 - 03:29 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52806 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 10:08 PM

Then you know... actually put NS together at the end. Hinata obviously isnt supposed to do anything with Naruto romantically, her tripping over the rock and giving up before reaching and getting in between a huge NS moment signified that. Its always and always will be Sakura-Chan for Naruto. Thats who he is meant to be with and thats who he should be with. The romance in Naruto is pretty straightforward. Naruto is in love with Sakura-Chan and his dream is to make her his woman. Sakura-Chan eventually will fall for him and return his feelings. Thats how its supposed to go. No other way around it. HOW anyone could get confused over it and look at it alternatively, boggles my mind.

I like the idea of Hinata being used as a way of making Sakura-Chan slowly realize her feelings for Naruto.

There are many ways to play it. What I think should have happened is Sakura should have been the one we see change and Naruto remained ambiguous. You know? Like we knew he had a crush, but time moves forward and people can change, but the question is have they? If you show Naruto be more determined in his stance instead of a line stepper, you make Naruto look better, you make Sakura look better, and you make Hinata look better because now she isn't a drooling sex bot demanding attention and being pathetic.

Well the western fanbase wanted NH & SS since Japan preferred NS or didn't mind who ended up with who so long as team 7 bonds wasn't messed or if the story was good, then The Last came out and they hated it.

I think it's very telling that Sai is the one to notice Naruto's feelings since he been learning how to express emotions and through Naruto he has learned what it looks like when someone is in love

I really think  Ino should have been the one to talk to Sakura and not Sai. They are supposed to be best friends after all.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52807 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 10:14 PM

I kinda like that it remains clear that naruto's feeling for Sakura haven't change really, since the story was moving in that direction with more team 7 parraells shown like minikushi and team minato. Though I wish Kishimtoto made it more clear after the Kage summit and we might of avoided, to bad that filler where he says he is in love with sakura to that amazon ninja girl isn't canon.

#52808 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 January 2021 - 10:27 PM

There are many ways to play it. What I think should have happened is Sakura should have been the one we see change and Naruto remained ambiguous. You know? Like we knew he had a crush, but time moves forward and people can change, but the question is have they? If you show Naruto be more determined in his stance instead of a line stepper, you make Naruto look better, you make Sakura look better, and you make Hinata look better because now she isn't a drooling sex bot demanding attention and being pathetic.

I really think  Ino should have been the one to talk to Sakura and not Sai. They are supposed to be best friends after all.

exactly, Naruto's feelings is already clear, he loves the girl to pieces. That doesn't have to be repeated time and time again. His actions speak for themself. It's Sakura-Chan who needed the most focus, because she is the one who's feelings is changing from a crush on Sasuke to genuine, romantic love for Naruto. She had a lot of focus, and you could see how she's falling for Naruto with every chapter that went by. You could see her jealous when it comes to Hinata, namely 615 and after the Pein fight. I don't mind Sai telling her about Naruto's feelings because it was to push the NS plot, but I agree Ino should be involved in it more, and she could be used as one who makes her realize it, as well Hinata being used as a way to make Sakura-Chan ACT on those feelings that she has for Naruto.

I kinda like that it remains clear that naruto's feeling for Sakura haven't change really, since the story was moving in that direction with more team 7 parraells shown like minikushi and team minato. Though I wish Kishimtoto made it more clear after the Kage summit and we might of avoided, to bad that filler where he says he is in love with sakura to that amazon ninja girl isn't canon.

Naruto's love is sooo true and genuine that he didn't have to say that he loves her. His actions proved that to us. 457, proved to us that not only does he love her, but he also dreams of confessing to her and being with her. I could read Naruto with no words and I could see that he loves her. And his declaration to protect her, as I heard in Japan is considered like a love declaration.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 23 January 2021 - 10:31 PM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52809 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, but as you remember, Ino was bawling over her "shallow crush on Sasuke because of how he is officially going to be killed off for being a runaway ninja as intended", herself. I understand the logic behind wanting Ino to talk to Sakura obviously, but that is only plausible if she caught on to how close Naruto and Sakura had gotten and there was no indication she was in the area during their "bonding moments", at least on panel.

As for the first point, SAKURA DID. But as you said, all of Kishi's "post-Yahagi editors and Hinata lunatics" put "words in his mouth" and "ideas in his head" that Hinata IS SUPPOSED TO BE NARUTO'S exclusive dutchwife/ housekeeper

Exhibit A of my filler evidence if NH fans REALLY want to be "filler arcs" into into their arguments :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 January 2021 - 06:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52810 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, but as you remember, Ino was bawling over her "shallow crush on Sasuke because of how he is officially going to be killed off for being a runaway ninja as intended", herself. I understand the logic behind wanting Ino to talk to Sakura obviously, but that is only plausible if she caught on to how close Naruto and Sakura had gotten and there was no indication she was in the area during their "bonding moments", at least on panel.

As for the first point, SAKURA DID. But as you said, all of Kishi's "post-Yahagi editors and Hinata lunatics" put "words in his mouth" and "ideas in his head" that Hinata IS SUPPOSED TO BE NARUTO'S exclusive dutchwife/ housekeeper

There are many issues with the Naruto story that need a good scrub. Making NS canon is not the all around fixer-upper, but it a giant leap in a good direction. Yes, Ino's character needs to change too. ALOT of characters need some change.

This is what many NH and SS proenders seems to just forget. It is not just NS not being canon that is the problem. That's just the icing on the kitten cake. The pairings is the just the icing. The REAL issues is the fact that every female character is only valued for their love affair so their character gets destroyed; the bonds an friendships are thrown out, other characters who have not a single bit of panel time together are all of a sudden best friends JUST so they can push a singular pairing plot point, and just so much more.

The proenders don't realize that EVERYTHING was sacrificed to make NH and SS canon. It is not just us kittening cause NS didn't happen. The entire plot was scrapped for these kittening pairings. Not even for SS either...it was solely done for NH. SS was just a biproduct.

Ino is ONLY with Sai to get her out of the way for Sakura to be with Sasuke and Sakura is only with Sasuke to get Naruto out of the way for Hinata.

They don't see it. All they see it "Hinata loved Naruto...so it all makes sense." I bring this up with Naruto fans all the time even with coworkers and I realize that they don't care. Even when they agree with me the series doesn't make sense.

The Naruto fans didn't read the story...all they read was concepts. "Sakura loved Sasuke. Hinata loved Naruto" That's all they read.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52811 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 09:29 PM

love how they ignore the biggest part of all. The Naruto loves Sakura part. Which supersedes all.

#52812 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 02:46 AM

James, I agree with everything except Ino got with Sai to get her out of the way for Sakura. She is with Sai because the sequel needed a new Ino-Shika-Cho group for an easy friend squad for the New team 7.

She was originally suppose to get with Chouji. That remove one or two easy friend characters to make. So they instead got with other people.

Also people aren't looking for deep thoughts most of the time and just want to go along with the most superficial concepts that they will then treat as meaningful.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 February 2021 - 02:47 AM.

#52813 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 03:49 AM

How come ino was originally supposed to end up wwith chouji, I don't think there was any build up to it

#52814 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 02:45 AM

How come ino was originally supposed to end up wwith chouji, I don't think there was any build up to it

There wasn't much. But Sasuke retrieval arc started with Ino putting down Chouji because he was fat and said he should lose weight to attract girls. His reaction seemed to imply he liked Ino (also when she gave him apples before the finals in the chunin exam arc) and needed Shikamaru to give him a pick me up. Then at the end of the arc when he is better and eating again she makes it clear she liked his skinny form.

Beyond that a few minor things a bit during the war arc. It not like this pairing had that much focus...which is why it was easily replaced with SaiXIno. I'm mainly going of the lee gag manga and assuming that when it was under production -since it was before the Hinata issue really took off- that Kishimoto told the mangaka his at the time intended pairings. Which as mention previously. NarutoXSakura, ShikamaruXTemari, LeeXTenTen, ChoujiXIno, NejiXHinata, and SasukeXKarin.

...Other then the last one they can be seen in the last chapter before the end of part one now that I recalling it: Shikamaru seeing Temari off. Naruto and Sakura both off to train with their Sannin teachers, Hinata giving Neji tea after sparing with her father, Chouji and Ino at the BBQ, and Tenten fondly watching Lee train.

#52815 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:56 AM

There wasn't much. But Sasuke retrieval arc started with Ino putting down Chouji because he was fat and said he should lose weight to attract girls. His reaction seemed to imply he liked Ino (also when she gave him apples before the finals in the chunin exam arc) and needed Shikamaru to give him a pick me up. Then at the end of the arc when he is better and eating again she makes it clear she liked his skinny form.

Beyond that a few minor things a bit during the war arc. It not like this pairing had that much focus...which is why it was easily replaced with SaiXIno. I'm mainly going of the lee gag manga and assuming that when it was under production -since it was before the Hinata issue really took off- that Kishimoto told the mangaka his at the time intended pairings. Which as mention previously. NarutoXSakura, ShikamaruXTemari, LeeXTenTen, ChoujiXIno, NejiXHinata, and SasukeXKarin.

...Other then the last one they can be seen in the last chapter before the end of part one now that I recalling it: Shikamaru seeing Temari off. Naruto and Sakura both off to train with their Sannin teachers, Hinata giving Neji tea after sparing with her father, Chouji and Ino at the BBQ, and Tenten fondly watching Lee train.

also in shippuden there are a few moments before asuma is killed

#52816 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:05 AM

also in shippuden there are a few moments before asuma is killed

Also I looked at RetrospectGreg videos. In the ending chapter 700 when they are shown Sai and Ino and Chouji and Karui. Ino looks pissed off while Chouji looks uncomfortable. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 February 2021 - 07:29 AM.

#52817 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:15 AM

choji and karui only happened because her name means light

#52818 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 02:16 AM

And Kishimoto obviously said "Screw it!" when he did things in the end based on Studio Pierrot's edicts as well as his editors, since he obviously just didn't care anymore after what happened with his dad.

#52819 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 03:21 AM

Maybe, I still go with trying to appeal to the American audience.

#52820 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 February 2021 - 06:06 AM

The more I think about, the more I say... Sakura falling in love with Naruto would have gave her character more development because he made her feel stronger while Sasuke makes her weak.

509356167_759751.gif?4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users