Close
Photo

Will Sasuke live, or die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Sasuke Live Or Die? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Life or Death?

1. Live (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Die (15 votes [46.88%])

Percentage of vote: 46.88%

3. Unsure (9 votes [28.12%])

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

Vote

#41 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 19 2011, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i already gave reason!!! XD but since no one replied to it...ill post again :3
-------V here my rant.....sorry its long XD
come on people!!! do you really think if sasuke comes back then a huge rainbow will go over him and grant him happy powers????

after ALLLL this time, do you really want to see naruto fail?? why should sasuke have to die?

and if he does come back to the good side. why should he have to die to save someone in order to become good?

sasuke hasnt KILLED any one thats innocent!!?

1)when he fought naruto, he kept him alive
2) when he was with orochimaru he didnt kill any of the fodder ninja he was fighting. and was told he was still too soft
3) heck when he found karin!!! he said let the other prisoners go
4) when karin and the other where in a tight spot he used all of his powers to save them, cause he cared.
5) he even thought of naruto, sakura and kakashi while trying to save team taka.

you wanna know when he went crazy?? after itachi died and tobi decided to spill the beans. after all of itachi's HARD work.

before sasuke has been SANE this whole time. now just cause he went to the kages....AND COULDNT KILL ANY OF THEM.
and just cause he killed danzou A GUY THAT WANTED KONOHA BURNED FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS. and after he tried to kill sakura WHICH HE COULDNT....AGAIN!!

NOOOOOW he has to die after 3 really bad mistakes that didnt affect ANYONE.....maybe tsunade is happier?? he has to die?
seriously? i dont know if its cause of narusaku or not. but sasuke living has nothing to do with them.

i mean even gaara killed a couple of leaf ninja. OOOH and tried to kill lee....AND SAKURA! and helped with the invasion. but hes totally fine and look hes a kage XD

you guys arent giving sasuke enough credit.

Wooooo back up Gaara didn't intend to kill those people his village was tricked into attacking Konoha by Orochimaru. There's no way to compare Gaara's killing intent when he was younger towards Sasuke who still has it.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 20 October 2011 - 01:06 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#42 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 20 2011, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wooooo back up Gaara didn't intend to kill those people his village was tricked into attacking Konoha by Orochimaru. There's no way to compare Gaara's killing intent when he was younger towards Sasuke who still has it.

ah ah ah biggrin.gif

sasuke is being tricked by Tobi remember? biggrin.gif and yes i can compare smile.gif killer intent is killer intent biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#43 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 19 2011, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah ah ah biggrin.gif

sasuke is being tricked by Tobi remember? biggrin.gif and yes i can compare smile.gif killer intent is killer intent biggrin.gif

Back up again Sasuke had the killing intent before Madara/Tobi and Orochimaru stepped into the picture. Also Sasuke's Intent to kill was completely different than Gaara's.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 20 October 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#44 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 19 2011, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i already gave reason!!! XD but since no one replied to it...ill post again :3
-------V here my rant.....sorry its long XD
come on people!!! do you really think if sasuke comes back then a huge rainbow will go over him and grant him happy powers????

after ALLLL this time, do you really want to see naruto fail?? why should sasuke have to die?

and if he does come back to the good side. why should he have to die to save someone in order to become good?

sasuke hasnt KILLED any one thats innocent!!?

1)when he fought naruto, he kept him alive
2) when he was with orochimaru he didnt kill any of the fodder ninja he was fighting. and was told he was still too soft
3) heck when he found karin!!! he said let the other prisoners go
4) when karin and the other where in a tight spot he used all of his powers to save them, cause he cared.
5) he even thought of naruto, sakura and kakashi while trying to save team taka.

you wanna know when he went crazy?? after itachi died and tobi decided to spill the beans. after all of itachi's HARD work.

before sasuke has been SANE this whole time. now just cause he went to the kages....AND COULDNT KILL ANY OF THEM.
and just cause he killed danzou A GUY THAT WANTED KONOHA BURNED FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS. and after he tried to kill sakura WHICH HE COULDNT....AGAIN!!

NOOOOOW he has to die after 3 really bad mistakes that didnt affect ANYONE.....maybe tsunade is happier?? he has to die?
seriously? i dont know if its cause of narusaku or not. but sasuke living has nothing to do with them.

i mean even gaara killed a couple of leaf ninja. OOOH and tried to kill lee....AND SAKURA! and helped with the invasion. but hes totally fine and look hes a kage XD

you guys arent giving sasuke enough credit.

*sigh* you still don't understand that Naruto's failed to save him already several times...
Does it matter whether he couldn't kill any of them or not? His actions themselves were bad enough.
Also, you're dodging the fact that Danzo was only doing what he thought was best for the Leaf. He was dedicated and went about it in different ways.
As for Sakura...again, there was no hesitation in his eyes. Whether he could have or not, he was going to do it. She would have died if Naruto didn't get there for sure. Also, he stabbed Karin, nearly killing her, with no hesitation whatsoever, actually smiling after doing it.

Gaara is different for several reasons. One: in the preliminaries, it was made pretty clear that death could happen. Gaara trying to kill Lee was within the rules fully. As for him assaulting Sakura and killing some leaf ninja...let's put it this way:
Gaara was a little, scared kid. Sasuke is now nearly a fully grown man. Gaara wasn't too far down the wrong path. Sasuke is miles ahead of the point of no return.

On one last note, Naruto failing in saving Sasuke for good would add a sense of realism to the story and make the story that much more mature overall. A serial killer may have been abused as a kid, and it may be understandable why they've done what they've done, but in the end you have to lock them up or kill them in self defense, simply because they've gone too far to turn back.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#45 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*sigh* you still don't understand that Naruto's failed to save him already several times...
Does it matter whether he couldn't kill any of them or not? His actions themselves were bad enough.
Also, you're dodging the fact that Danzo was only doing what he thought was best for the Leaf. He was dedicated and went about it in different ways.
As for Sakura...again, there was no hesitation in his eyes. Whether he could have or not, he was going to do it. She would have died if Naruto didn't get there for sure. Also, he stabbed Karin, nearly killing her, with no hesitation whatsoever, actually smiling after doing it.

Gaara is different for several reasons. One: in the preliminaries, it was made pretty clear that death could happen. Gaara trying to kill Lee was within the rules fully. As for him assaulting Sakura and killing some leaf ninja...let's put it this way:
Gaara was a little, scared kid. Sasuke is now nearly a fully grown man. Gaara wasn't too far down the wrong path. Sasuke is miles ahead of the point of no return.

On one last note, Naruto failing in saving Sasuke for good would add a sense of realism to the story and make the story that much more mature overall. A serial killer may have been abused as a kid, and it may be understandable why they've done what they've done, but in the end you have to lock them up or kill them in self defense, simply because they've gone too far to turn back.

Thanks for the back up Zac. a_thumbs.gif

#46 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

Okay for some reason I can picture the "Phoenix and Edgeworth's backstory" scenario for Naruto and Sasuke... although Sasuke is way too insane for that to happen... XD

JA2DBzd.png

#47 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So well put biggrin.gif I totally agree!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#48 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:47 AM

Danzo was kinda an idiot... you come to Sasuke with stolen Sharingans and expect not to die? happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#49 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 20 2011, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back up again Sasuke had the killing intent before Madara/Tobi and Orochimaru stepped into the picture. Also Sasuke's Intent to kill was completely different than Gaara's.

? when did sauske have "killer intent" before madara/tobi and orochimaru???

@sakurauzumaki417.

save??? saving someone? wanting to protect them. and no gaara has killer intent just as much of not more than sasuke.

and danzou was and evil hokage. he gave information to orochimaru and wanted konoha and their ways gone. so he could do what he wanted. it doesnt matter if he was hokage? does it make it right? does it make him untouchable.

and i am calm XDDD i seem to be the only person backing up sasuke though and it gets frustrating.
oh and my points? i was arguing that sasuke wasnt insane and cared about his team until tobi came. that was my argument in that post confused.gif

and the argument that gaara was just a "scared little kid" please thats no argument. if you want to kill someone does it matter what your age is? gaara got better BEOFRE he got older. if naruto didnt come he would be 17 trying to kill random ppl still.

sasuke ISNT a grown man, hes 17 hes a teenager, an emotional unstable on at that. which is far worse than little confused kid.

Edited by merryGOflava, 20 October 2011 - 02:01 AM.

#50 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:06 AM

It's hard for me to say right now, I'm on the fence for this one, but I'm leaning towards him dying to save Naruto since there's no possible way he'd be let back into Konoha with open arms, Naruto and Sakura can only do so much for him. I think his redemption lies in Naruto putting a rasengan through his chest and finally ending his thirst for revenge. I know this may sound harsh, but it's the best possible way in the manga, and for Sasuke to finally find some peace within himself, although there's always the option of him becoming a wanderer and trying to redeem himself that way. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#51 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:44 AM

okay i was wondering.

what happens if sasuke does risk his life for naruto? and gets redeemed that way, and everyone thinks hes dead

but he wakes up instead? what then? he still risked his life and thought he would die? what about that?

im just curious XD

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:45 AM

OKAY everyone here is FORGETTING it's a MANGA. It doesn't need to reflect reality or make sense. For all we know Naruto could do some BIG preachy SPEECH and convince everyone to accept Sasuke back to the village. Remember how Gaara made a speech that stopped two allied shinobi from hating and flying at each other's throats? People don't forgive and forget that easily and it takes more than a SPEECH to change their minds, BUT IT HAPPENED!!! So while we all have our ideals and morals It DOESN'T apply to fantasy/fiction or Kishi's views on how the story will turn out. We CAN discuss our views of course and complaining is natural but we shouldn't ARGUE about like our ideals are what will happen. Complaining doesn't change a thing either, so we can voice our dislikes but appreciate what Kishi DID draw alright? But I find it ideal that Sasuke is alive and not shunned like merryGOflava personally happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 October 2011 - 02:47 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Oct 20 2011, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OKAY everyone here is FORGETTING it's a MANGA. It doesn't need to reflect reality or make sense. For all we know Naruto could do some BIG preachy SPEECH and convince everyone to accept Sasuke back to the village. Remember how Gaara made a speech that stopped two allied shinobi from hating and flying at each other's throats? People don't forgive and forget that easily and it takes more than a SPEECH to change their minds, BUT IT HAPPENED!!! So while we all have our ideals and morals It DOESN'T apply to fantasy/fiction or Kishi's views on how the story will turn out. We CAN discuss our views of course and complaining is natural but we shouldn't ARGUE about like our ideals are what will happen. Complaining doesn't change a thing either, so we can voice our dislikes but appreciate what Kishi DID draw alright? But I find it ideal that Sasuke is alive and not shunned like merryGOflava personally happy.gif

HEY!!! rawr.gif who you callin shunned!?

#54 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 20 2011, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY!!! rawr.gif who you callin shunned!?

No no I didn't mean you're being shunned I meant Sasuke. I worded it wrong. tongue.gif I meant I agree with you that Sasuke should be alive and not forced out anywhere biggrin.gif

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 20 2011, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im watching you. hm.png

....though i shouldnt be mad since your probably the only one with me on this.......... sweat.gif

Okay sweat.gif But I'm telling I meant SASUKE being shunned He shouldn't be rejected in imo. but as I said IF KISHI wishes it then it'll happen end of story

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 October 2011 - 04:04 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#55 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Oct 20 2011, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No no I didn't mean you're being shunned I meant Sasuke. I worded it wrong. tongue.gif I meant I agree with you that Sasuke should be alive and not forced out anywhere biggrin.gif

im watching you. hm.png

....though i shouldnt be mad since your probably the only one with me on this.......... sweat.gif

#56 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 20 2011, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have two words for you, Zac. (Can I call you that? biggrin.gif)

THANK. YOU.

Anyway.
You're completely right with Gaara. And when he was a kid, it wasn't different from Sasuke as he is now, it was FAR much worse. Gaara and Naruto probably have had the worse childhoods throughout the whole manga. Sasuke smiles when he kills close people - he doesn't seem too affected by his "trauma." Maybe he's blinded by it, or just crazy. I think it's safe to call him a delusional serial killer.

Edited by iamfenris, 20 October 2011 - 04:14 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#57 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 20 2011, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so i wasnt gonna comment on this.....but eh why not smile.gif

first i have many problems with this post one being.....

yes it does matter whether he killed them or not. the fact that he didnt makes him redeemable, WHY? cause this is a manga and by manga standards thats not enough to make him an evil villain till the end, heck nagato killed jiraiya and destroyed the village and you dont see naruto yelling at nagato zombie. gaara killed and threatened a few innocent people and hes a kage. sasuke killed danzou and it doesnt matter whether danzou was doing it for the "good" of konoha or not. no one would appreciate what he was doing. what? did you want danzou to live and wait for konoha to go down that way?

another thing, gaara tried to kill lee twice, thats threatening. i dont see why it matters whether hes a kid or not???? killing is still KILLING. and if he managed to kill lee or sakura i bet you wouldnt be saying " hes just a scared little kid~"

sauske ISNT a grown man again. hes a teen. hes still got a lot to learn.

and the reason sasuke is going down this far is cause crap keeps happening to him. its getting worse and worse. gaara just needed to learn control and acceptance while sasuke needs to completely snap outta whatever is going on right now which is MUCH harder.

and naruto failing to save sasuke? isnt JUST more real its also more PREDICTABLE. why? cause....orochimaru wasnt saved......obito wasnt saved......yahiko wasnt saved....its like a broken record! how many times does the friend have to die!!?

naruto can still save sasuke and still look darn good doing it.

#58 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 20 2011, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so i wasnt gonna comment on this.....but eh why not smile.gif

first i have many problems with this post one being.....

yes it does matter whether he killed them or not. the fact that he didnt makes him redeemable, WHY? cause this is a manga and by manga standards thats not enough to make him an evil villain till the end, heck nagato killed jiraiya and destroyed the village and you dont see naruto yelling at nagato zombie. gaara killed and threatened a few innocent people and hes a kage. sasuke killed danzou and it doesnt matter whether danzou was doing it for the "good" of konoha or not. no one would appreciate what he was doing. what? did you want danzou to live and wait for konoha to go down that way?

another thing, gaara tried to kill lee twice, thats threatening. i dont see why it matters whether hes a kid or not???? killing is still KILLING. and if he managed to kill lee or sakura i bet you wouldnt be saying " hes just a scared little kid~"

sauske ISNT a grown man again. hes a teen. hes still got a lot to learn.

and the reason sasuke is going down this far is cause crap keeps happening to him. its getting worse and worse. gaara just needed to learn control and acceptance while sasuke needs to completely snap outta whatever is going on right now which is MUCH harder.

and naruto failing to save sasuke? isnt JUST more real its also more PREDICTABLE. why? cause....orochimaru wasnt saved......obito wasnt saved......yahiko wasnt saved....its like a broken record! how many times does the friend have to die!!?

naruto can still save sasuke and still look darn good doing it.

The chunin exams are the chunin exams. The rules were KILLING is allowed.
As for Nagato, he still died in end, and was saved in the process. He used the last of his power to give life back to the Leaf. Plus he was hidden by untraceable chakra that only Naruto was able to trace with his sage mode AFTER he defeated Pain. It wasnt like anyone could just find him woo-hoo. lol.

And Sasuke, techinically is a grown man. You've got to think of it this way: They're ninja. It doesn't work for us the same way it works for them. Theyve already killed by the age of 11 and experienced things us real life people will never experience, (hopefully.) It's fiction, too. So technically, he is a grown man. (And sorry for the typos, my keys are sticking ._.)

I'm not even going to get into the whole Gaara thing. Too much to type with my keys in this condition.

Sasuke CAN be saved, I will agree with you on that. But will he live or not, that's the question. Being "saved" doesn't matter if youre alive, or dead. If you're saved, than you will die in peace. If you're not saved, you'll die with anger in your heart and vengence in your soul. Naruto will, I believe, save Sasuke from his anger and relieve the darkness in his heart. But if he will live or not, that's a whole different story.

Edited by iamfenris, 20 October 2011 - 04:35 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#59 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 20 2011, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The chunin exams are the chunin exams. The rules were KILLING is allowed.
As for Nagato, he still died in end, and was saved in the process. He used the last of his power to give life back to the Leaf. Plus he was hidden by untraceable chakra that only Naruto was able to trace with his sage mode AFTER he defeated Pain. It wasnt like anyone could just find him woo-hoo. lol.

And Sasuke, techinically is a grown man. You've got to think of it this way: They're ninja. It doesn't work for us the same way it works for them. Theyve already killed by the age of 11 and experienced things us real life people will never experience, (hopefully.) It's fiction, too. So technically, he is a grown man. (And sorry for the typos, my keys are sticking ._.)

I'm not even going to get into the whole Gaara thing. Too much to type with my keys in this condition.

Sasuke CAN be saved, I will agree with you on that. But will he live or not, that's the question. Being "saved" doesn't matter if youre alive, or dead. If you're saved, than you will die in peace. If you're not saved, you'll die with anger in your heart and vengence in your soul. Naruto will, I believe, save Sasuke from his anger and relieve the darkness in his heart. But if he will live or not, that's a whole different story.

...so lee could have been killed in his sleep?? thats part of the rules biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ???? gaara visited him when he was injured BY him and would have managed if naruto and shikamaru werent around? and he tried to kill sakura? thats exactly what sasuke is doing!?

and no you can't just say "sasuke is a grown man" when he IS not. he is 17 hes not a gown man, hes not even a YOUNG adult. come on now!! sasuke didnt even kill anyone when he was a kid!! and if thats the case then gaara must have been more mature than sasuke cause he killed lots more people when he was little.

sooo let me ask this (i think i asked it before) what IF sasuke risked his life for naruto.....and was THOUGHT to be dead? but woke up at the last moment? what then?

Edited by merryGOflava, 20 October 2011 - 04:48 AM.

#60 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 20 2011, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...so lee could have been killed in his sleep?? thats part of the rules biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ???? gaara visited him when he was injured BY him and would have managed if naruto and shikamaru werent around? and he tried to kill sakura? thats exactly what sasuke is doing!?

and no you can just say "sasuke is a grown man" when he IS not. he is 17 hes not a gown man, hes not even a YOUNG adult. come on now!! sasuke didnt even kill anyone when he was a kid!! and if thats the case then gaara must have been more mature than sasuke cause he killed lots more people when he was little.

sooo let me ask this (i think i asked it before) what IF sasuke risked his life for naruto.....and was THOUGHT to be dead? but woke up at the last moment? what then?

facepalm.png My mistake. I guess it'd a different opinion to everyone when it comes to age. Let me start over. In Ninja terms, I really don't think the age has anything to do with whether or not you "know anything" or 'have a lot to learn.'' That's just my opinion. And I really don't think it matters how many people they killed when they were little. Gaara was mostly controlled by the pain in his heart, and the love he was deceived of. Especially with the Sand protecting him from the ninja who tried to assassinate him. If you remember, Gaara did try to do good as a kid, like returning the ball to the kids who then ran away from him and called him a monster, or giving the girl medicine who fell because of the Sand that dragged her back. (I'm not sure if it was in the manga, but it was in an episode, so it could of been filler on that flashback. Not too sure.) Imo, Gaara was controlled by the darkness in his heart, and the sand that tried to protect him, and especially, the shukaku, and the love he was bribed of.

The whole age thing.. well... I don't even know. I guess it's every mans opinion for himself. (Or woman. or.. dog? or..cat.. or ninja )

If he woke up at the last moment, well, I really don't know what to say to that. He'd still have to pay the consequences for what he did. It doesn't really make a difference if he died. If he died, it'd be a clean slate, the Uchiha name would be free of its burden. But if he lived it'd be the cycle all over again, and plus, he'd be locked up and his head would be on bounty for a lot of ryo, I assume. Not so much on the Leafs part... but maybe on other villages and other countries. Thus continuing the chain..

Edited by iamfenris, 20 October 2011 - 04:50 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users