#1 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

That was fast: http://mangahead.com...47-English-Scan

Damn that bastard of an father, I hate him even more now, so for the sake of the village and it's power, he turns his son's life into a living hell? He had no right to say those things to Gaara at the end. I hope he burns.

Edited by alexander, 12 July 2011 - 01:26 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#2 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

So Gaara WAS loved afterall and that love is what he has been wielding ever since. That's both a little tragic but at the same time extremely beautiful. shamefulcry0js.gif

But yeah, its nice to know that the fourth Kazekage wasn't a complete kitten afterall. Still, condeming an innocent child to a life filled with rage, hatred and loneliness was pretty cruel, even if it was for the sake of the village. dry.gif

Im actually really curious as to how Gaara will react. He was obviously very shocked and maybe the sad irony of all this will make him go berzerk or at the very least come close. It probably won't happen though, but if it did I could somewhat understand. As for his dad, he will probably end up being somewhat redeemed, since the only two villains I can see dying without redemption is Kabuto and Madara.

Edited by TerrorKing, 12 July 2011 - 01:39 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

Damn the chapter was released so early it's not even Wednesday. This chapter was great development for both Gaara and his father and it show us that he wasn't evil after all. Every decision he made was for the sake of the village like a true kage.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Wonder how the a**hole Gaara's father treated Temari & Kankuro when they were growing up?

At least we got an answer for why Gaara seems to be stronger despite not having access to a tailed beast.

I do like the bickering between the zombie Kages. laugh.gif

Gravenimage, I would not say that he was not evil, just not *entirely* evil. The road to hell is paved in good intentions.
For a similar reason, I don't like Itachi. His plan succeeded (Sasuke is one of the strongest ninjas), but he definitely contributed to making his younger brother an homicidal nutcase.

Edited by RedDelicious, 12 July 2011 - 02:05 PM.

#5 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

Has no one else really commented on the eyebrows? That was the funniest thing I've seen in Naruto in a loooong looooong time. "Hot damn I don't have eyebrows either!"

JLHza2T.png

#6 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

-sniffle- that actually -sniffle- made my tear ducts work a bit -sniffle- Poor Gaara </3 I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW sad.gif -sniffle-

OTP and my Bby

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Jul 12 2011, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Gaara WAS loved afterall and that love is what he has been wielding ever since. That's both a little tragic but at the same time extremely beautiful. shamefulcry0js.gif

But yeah, its nice to know that the fourth Kazekage wasn't a complete kitten afterall. Still, condeming an innocent child to a life filled with rage, hatred and loneliness was pretty cruel, even if it was for the sake of the village. dry.gif

Im actually really curious as to how Gaara will react. He was obviously very shocked and maybe the sad irony of all this will make him go berzerk or at the very least come close. It probably won't happen though, but if it did I could somewhat understand. As for his dad, he will probably end up being somewhat redeemed, since the only two villains I can see dying without redemption is Kabuto and Madara.

I agree. I'm guessing by the end of next chapter Gaara will WISH he still had Shukaku. If he still had it, the one taking the brunt of his rampage will probably Zetsus that would pop up there. Since Naruto is around there, he'll probably ask him and Bee to make sure he doesn't go overboard.

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jul 12 2011, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder how the a**hole Gaara's father treated Temari & Kankuro when they were growing up?

At least we got an answer for why Gaara seems to be stronger despite not having access to a tailed beast.

I do like the bickering between the zombie Kages. laugh.gif

Gravenimage, I would not say that he was not evil, just not *entirely* evil. The road to hell is paved in good intentions.
For a similar reason, I don't like Itachi. His plan succeeded (Sasuke is one of the strongest ninjas), but he definitely contributed to making his younger brother an homicidal nutcase.

Temari and Kankurou.... --Click here to view--
I am betting their father fed a lot of lies to them, as well. Especially regarding their mother's death. Gaara was told that he killed his mother and I'm betting they were also told the same thing.

I believe that Temari will have an emotional outburst about the fact that their childhood and family life was practically built from a huge lie. I'm kinda hoping that when she does have her emotional outburst, Shikamaru would be there just to get him see that side of hers. (here's hoping Kankurou will make a remark about them to their father.)

I don't think anyone noticed, but did anybody feel that Temari was surprised that her dad is there?? it looked like Gaara didn't tell her anything. He'll be receiving a beating for that (and yelling)

Edited by Codus N, 12 July 2011 - 03:29 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 12 2011, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Temari and Kankurou.... --Click here to view--
I am betting their father fed a lot of lies to them, as well. Especially regarding their mother's death. Gaara was told that he killed his mother and I'm betting they were also told the same thing.

I believe that Temari will have an emotional outburst about the fact that their childhood and family life was practically built from a huge lie. I'm kinda hoping that when she does have her emotional outburst, Shikamaru would be there just to get him see that side of hers. (here's hoping Kankurou will make a remark about them to their father.)

That would be very unlikely, remember that Shikamaru is an totally different area with his team? I don't see too much of a reason for him to go there since he is most likely holding position

#9 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Just a very good chapter and the father was like wtf, man you have friends man? That was just a touching thing at the end with the mother. Though, it was too short like only 14 or 15 pages.

Edited by anguyen92, 12 July 2011 - 03:32 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 12 2011, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be very unlikely, remember that Shikamaru is an totally different area with his team? I don't see too much of a reason for him to go there since he is most likely holding position

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

I beginning to wonder if Kishi has some mommy issues.

Yeah, the eyebrow thing by ninja-elvis is pretty funny.

#12 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 12 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But now we are not sure if they can still carry on with this plan now that they suffered such heavy losses on the first battle, besides they have the Zetsu clones to worry about

#13 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

Kishi is REALLY wrapping up loose ends here

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 12 2011, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beginning to wonder if Kishi has some mommy issues.

Yeah, the eyebrow thing by ninja-elvis is pretty funny.

Well, no matter the reason, Kishimoto makes his mother characters badasses. Kushina, Kurenai, and now Karura.... Now that I think about it, he also likes names with Ks in them...

#15 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

The Fourth Kazekage is a monster, and even if there's a redemption for him in the manga, there won't be with me. He lied to his family at every opportunity, he endangered his village by making Gaara release the Ichibi in his grief, he ordered Yashamaru to his death despite the man being the only thing keeping Gaara from going completely insane, and he did it all for some vague "Greater Good" concept. The road to hell indeed.

At least we know that the Yashamaru we saw in Gaara's memories was real, and not an act. I hope Gaara realizes that.

The Second Mizukage is quickly becoming one of my favorite zombies. He bounces from pissed off to excited fanboy faster than even Naruto. laugh.gif

#16 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

That almost made me cry, Im really happy Garra got to see his mother and that she was always protecting him. And Garra was such a small child it was awesome, Kinda what happened with Naruto meeting his mother.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#17 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/75426197/1 It's up here now.

shamefulcry0js.gif Man, that was a Tear jerker, and just like I imagined. But why did it remind me of Evangelion? Jinchuurikis are Evangelions too!!! zomg.gif Their Moms souls are inside them!!! Gaara cannot equal Shinji! But that was a good chapter. Also sidenote: Mizukage v Guy and Lee. EYEBROWS MAN!!!!

Let the GaaSaku talk begin, Gaara's mom and Sakura look alike! And they look like Kushina! (lol I think Kishi uses the same face type for Kushina, Sakura and Gaara's mom, but on the serious note it's nearly the same pannel between Naruto's birth and Gaara's Birth)

Edited by Insurrection, 12 July 2011 - 07:40 PM.

#18 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jul 12 2011, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That almost made me cry, Im really happy Garra got to see his mother and that she was always protecting him. And Garra was such a small child it was awesome, Kinda what happened with Naruto meeting his mother.

I definitely agree with that. +1!

Poor Gaara. sad.gif

Edited by Kuraudo, 12 July 2011 - 08:35 PM.

#19 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jul 12 2011, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QFT!

#20 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

probably the best chapter since Kushina made her appearance, too bad Minato didn't give the speech to Gaara's Dad like he did to A and B lol would have saved a lot of hassle

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users