RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:14 PM

It's out for mangareader
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545

...but I've noticed (so far) that page 2 is missing.
Edit: Nevermind, page 2 is there when I just checked.

Edited by RedDelicious, 29 June 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

That was the most action packed chapter in a long while! And Naruto using a wide variety of rasengan. 6 rasengans at once? Mini rasen-shuriken?? Wow Naruto is going to be the most badass ninja in the whole shinobi world.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

Wow...Naruto kicked ass. Even had a few new Rasengan variations. I likey biggrin.gif

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

That was probably the most badass I have ever seeing by Naruto. The only thing that ruined it was the Kage Bunshin, because some chapters ago it was stated that he shouldn't use it but it seems Kishi forgot. Unless he did it to show how carried away Naruto can get.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

best chapter in a while --Click here to view--

This chapter rocked Naruto's talk no jutsu, his strongest attacks made like it ain't nothing, Sakura, and Bee's rapping in one chapter => EPIC

Definitely liked the mini rasengan but when did he learned the control to do that. First he needed two kage bunshin now he does it with one finger and 2 mini kyuubi arms (funny and badass at the same time).

And what's the point if you're immortal when you're enemy can unleash an attack out of his finger that damages you on the cellular lvl. If he created some kind of jutsu to be immortal and heal very fast. Without his chakra coils he ain't that much to worry about is he?

EDIT: about the tajuu kage bunshins, I think they're playing again on Naruto's huge chakra reserves and if all the fights go this well he won't need to sustain them for very long. I hoped to see the whole war develop in some kind of one big all out battle on one battlefield, this seems to be less and less likely however.

Edited by Torxe, 29 June 2011 - 12:57 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Naruto is F-ing amazing and all the new variations of the resengan...wooo naruto you have taken the words right out of my mouth now if only Sakura can seeing how naruto's going to all the fronts does that mean the medic area, im sure it does though. Cant wait to see sakura's reaction.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

Awesome chap, epicness on the scale 10 to the power of 100!!! --Click here to view--
Awesome chapter, my breath stoped, naruto was so cool and epic how he uses his imagination to improve his tehniques. I think he will give madara hard time, but in the end he will be defeated by madara. I hope to see narusaku moment, deep down hopping that Kishi did kahebunshin thing so that naruto can be around many people so they all praise his epicness when destroying zetsus,i hope sakura will to :-)and when time comes naruto runs for madara and end kagebunshin tehnique show sakuras concern and cry for him and to show some true fellings she has for him and say something like naruto be shure to come back with longing in her eyes like only kishi knows to draw.
Also i think that part where naruto did kagebunshin is to emphasize that at some point of the fight between naruto and madara naruto will loose all chakra and kyubi will laugh and start to take over (like naruto was pinned down by pain) naruto but will be talknojutsued to that point that kyubi will see that madara is even greater villain than him and will cooperate with naruto, and say something i will cooperate with you only for this matter, we are still enemies, and naruto will smile and blurt something like i knew there was good in you fox, cliche but most likely to happen. Than he will rush to clash with madara but will loose in the end after most epic fight in whole series. Later hooping to see some some more narusaku moments smile.gif similar to the OVA. :-)

#8 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

Awesome. Awesome chapter! Naruto is badass. One of the best chapter so far.

Can't wait for next week!

It burns to be me!!

#9 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 29 2011, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
best chapter in a while --Click here to view--

This chapter rocked Naruto's talk no jutsu, his strongest attacks made like it ain't nothing, Sakura, and Bee's rapping in one chapter => EPIC

Definitely liked the mini rasengan but when did he learned the control to do that. First he needed two kage bunshin now he does it with one finger and 2 mini kyuubi arms (funny and badass at the same time).

And what's the point if you're immortal when you're enemy can unleash an attack out of his finger that damages you on the cellular lvl. If he created some kind of jutsu to be immortal and heal very fast. Without his chakra coils he ain't that much to worry about is he?

EDIT: about the tajuu kage bunshins, I think they're playing again on Naruto's huge chakra reserves and if all the fights go this well he won't need to sustain them for very long. I hoped to see the whole war develop in some kind of one big all out battle on one battlefield, this seems to be less and less likely however.

I liked the chapter too. The appearance of Sakura was nice, and she was being calm and analytical as ever (and looking gorgeous to boot while doing so wink.gif ).

Naruto suddenly being able to whip out all of these new/variations of jutsus is a bit much, imo, but overall I enjoyed seeing him kick butt.

As far as the TKB goes, I agree - it all comes back to Naruto's huge chakra reserves that he has on his own. He will eventually feel the effects of this - which is exactly what Madara wants. Naruto is going to waste all of his energy on taking out the zetsus, and then he'll be ripe for the picking after that.

Though I hoping that after he runs himself into the ground using kage bunshin in this mode, that he'll end up at the medical tents where we'll get some Naruto and Sakura interaction a_plotting.gif

Edited by Paptala, 29 June 2011 - 01:19 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#10 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

...is the Naruto I've waited to see. Naruto showing what all his senseis have thought to him in one small time space!

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#11 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

KISHI-POWER! --Click here to view--
This was one EPIC chapter....the long awaited Kishi is back with some good Naruto-action!!!
But I agree with Kobayashi, Naruto is going to end up losing no matter how amazing he is right now. Madara is
looking "currently" like he could be the main villain and he must have some thing that can just easily control
the nine tails power up his sleeve. Anyhow, Sakura will just happen to be right by naruto when Madara defeats him. That's
how we'll get our narusaku moment finally...i'm sure of it.
And haha, multi rasengans, mini rasenshurikans, rasengan vacuums...next up....tailed beast bomb!

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

This chapter was the most epic in the fourth ninja war arc so far finally we get to see what Naruto has to offer damn he's really fired up FTW!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif WHAT AN EPIC CHAPTER!!!!!!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#14 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

This chapter really displayed both Naruto and Sakura's growth. Naruto in pure power, and Sakura in intelligence. It is getting really good : )

#15 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Why everyone is using spoiled tags if chapter is already realesed? If somone didnt read chapter yet, he shouldnt enter this thread, as simple as that.
If he created some kind of jutsu to be immortal and heal very fast. Without his chakra coils he ain't that much to worry about is he?

Madara now has Shinra Tensei, Izanagi and his space/time jutsu. All of that combined makes him nearly untouchable. Naruto, despite how powerful he became, wont be able to take on Madara in 1 on 1 battle, guess it will take Sasuke help to end him.

#16 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

this one's gonna be crazy in the anime ;O

whatever happened to Itachi and Nagato?

Edited by pharix, 29 June 2011 - 02:59 PM.

#17 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Jun 29 2011, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why everyone is using spoiled tags if chapter is already realesed? If somone didnt read chapter yet, he shouldnt enter this thread, as simple as that.

Madara now has Shinra Tensei, Izanagi and his space/time jutsu. All of that combined makes him nearly untouchable. Naruto, despite how powerful he became, wont be able to take on Madara in 1 on 1 battle, guess it will take Sasuke help to end him.

You're going to have to use spoilers anyways.....rules are rules.

#18 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:03 PM

You're going to have to use spoilers anyways.....rules are rules.

Really? That rule dont have any sense, to be honest. rolleyes.gif

#19 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Jun 29 2011, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? That rule dont have any sense, to be honest. rolleyes.gif

Perhaps, but it's not up to you to decide that.

I thought this chapter was pretty good, a couple of the pages were hard for me to make out though.

#20 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Jun 29 2011, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people here use this thread to read the chapter man, or google, but preferably this thread, because it has a good link to it. If something in the first page of the thread is accedentally revealed due to the loading of the page, then it's not really a good thing now is it.

Edited by anguyen92, 29 June 2011 - 03:11 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users