Photo

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

Thought that you said that you were gonna update, or at least reply to this blog everyday brat tongue.gif

#22 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

Aww man! I come out of the shower and find out that Shauna's already beaten me to the alarm! sad.gif

But yeah, krisk, skipping out already? happy.gif

#23 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww man! I come out of the shower and find out that Shauna's already beaten me to the alarm! sad.gif

I beatz joo :teehee:

And yes, the brat seems to be posting to just about every other thread on the forum except for this one, which she seems to be avoiding like the proverbial plague tongue.gif

#24 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:57 AM

Yeah, that I've noticed. There's insanity marks all over the forum, but this one is suspiciously clean...

Just a question, Shauna - why does everyone call krisk a brat? headscratch.gif

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that I've noticed. There's insanity marks all over the forum, but this one is suspiciously clean...

Oh lol, now *thats* an old and long story XDD

But I'll try to condense eet tongue.gif

It basically started I guess, wow, almost 2 years ago now when krisk first joined H&E XD

Back then we had a whole crapload of Naruto-based rpgs, which can all still be found in the RPG forum, and I tapped krisk to be one of the members of my 3-member ninja squad, TEH EPIC TEAM HIKARU! rawr.gif

*Ahem* XD

So, during the course of all of our epic rping, I would do wonderful things to our dear sweet lil krisky, like toss her charry into 'conveniently' placed lakes, hang her upside down from a tree by her ankles, and other wonderful things like that all in the name of training wow.png :teehee:

And also because her charry developed this little habit of calling my young, uber awesome Jounin charry 'granny' >.>!

And so in response, my charry started calling her's 'brat' >D

And then when I became Kagess of H&E, it just kind of flowed onto the forums, as I was like the female Tsunande of H&E, whom as we all know Naruto refers to all the time as 'baa-chan' or granny tongue.gif

And if *I* was gonna be 'granny', then krisk was most *definitely* gonna be 'brat'...foreva! >D

And so the granny/brat dynamics was born, and it's still going strong to this day, and haz been picked up by everyone else to refer to her as brat, and...I just realized that this short 'condensed' version is *anything* but :teehee:

#26 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:14 AM

Actually that explains so much! XD I don't think I was paying attention much when that nickname first sprouted since I don't do RPG at all. But yeah... that's why we have a krispy <-- hehe ahem brat on the forums and a granny!!! Sakura-jie punting her into oblivion giving her guidance.

And seriously? If krisk doesn't update today, I call dibs on "Attacking" her!! (Brings out the onion canons and wears KPS as a precaution)

Oh and PB, those marks of insanity are the NORM! We've all missed those marks XD

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 16 November 2008 - 08:15 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#27 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

Aaaah! *nods* I see! You, uh, condensed it very well! *keeps nodding*

Note to self: no calling Shauna 'granny' in risk of earning funny form of addressal. biggrin.gif

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 16 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But yeah... that's why we have a krispy <-- hehe ahem brat on the forums and a granny!!! Sakura-jie punting her into oblivion giving her guidance.

Indeed >D

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aaaah! *nods* I see! You, uh, condensed it very well! *keeps nodding*

I no rite! wow.png

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Note to self: no calling Shauna 'granny' in risk of earning funny form of addressal. biggrin.gif

Smart girl >3

<3

#29 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pam it is then! reminds me of spam and that makes me hungry!

If you can prove that our love can prevail from across the world, go ahead and we shall begin our love-fest! Check out where I live, dude. I'm surrounded by loads of water and no interesting love interests... forget I said that! XD

LOL. If haggling was an Olympic sport, hell, our mummies would come first place man! "Ten dollar? Too not cheap! Nine dollar! I want for nine dollar!" I tend to go missing when my good ole ma starts parroting off. happy.gif

You're shortie too? I liking you even more now, krisk! a_hug.gif Become a fellow Midgeteer, my lovey! We shall preach the awesomeness of being short. I mentioned this in my blog, but I consider this fact very, very true: If the sky falls, us shorties will have the best chances of survival.

And, uh... hehe... I'm 5'2". Growth spurt musta passed me by... >.<

YEEEY. actually it's from a show. and that Pam is awesomesauce. so feel graced babycakes. FEEL THE GRACE rawr.gif

LOL where DO you live? how am i supposed to find out? D: oh... DURLOL I BE SMURT. ... Australia? D: ... I'M IN THE US. DX ho-kay how bout this! we'll set up a system where we take the turns traveling for the love-fest sound good y/y? wow.png

... U GO FIRST 8Db (CLUE: AIM WEST TEEHEE)

Inorite? amen to that, babe. Mom is just... awesome. x3 LOLWUT wait! you don't watch her???? NOOO that's the best part! D8 it brings a crowd and thus, you can make a show out of it :teehee: -- oh well to each his own mother xD

o___o... th.. there's a CLUB for this!? DDDD: ...well, sounds like fun! XD CAN I BE CAPTAIN? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and i have to agree with that theory, Pammy. we (dude i had a name for us, but i forgot it! D: ...so just fill in the blank lulz) ______ SHALL RULE. AND CREATE A NEW FORM OF AMAZONIAN WIMMENS! rawr.gif

5'2''?

damn.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 14 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew it! I just knewww it! I said to myself, "Shauna, just give her a little while to get re-acquainted with the forum, and she will create an i-Blog when she discovers them. And BAM! I was right, and you did create one :3

Oh, I am gooood wow.png
Oh, and brat ur blog entries hurt mah eyeballz, they be too small, make them a wee bit bigger plskthx XD <3

Are you kidding me, brat XDD

The Azn Sensation on this forum totally pwnz any other nationality here :3

Looky and see 4 urself! wow.png

OOPS LOL STUPID MULTI-QUOTE-GASMS.

LOL when you're right you're right. XD and you probably have all these wimmen hormones surging around you. yanno wimmen's intuition? yeah, you're probably the goliath with super-powered intuition.

THAT. or TEH KRISK just has kickass timing. :teehee: and really? but ...but!!! the tiny text are PRETTYFUL! arg.gif -- but ya got a point, it hurts even my eyes. WELL I'LL WORK ONNIT XD

and WOT? WTF IS THAT. ... oh i remember that! xDDD yeah butbut! i only KNOW a few asians around here-- the voters must be all lurkers >:[

QUOTE (Nikko @ Nov 14 2008, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This blog came back as entry error on Babelfish.com when I tried to translate it back to english.

O___o

I BROKE THE INTERNETS.

*bows*

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 14 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IZ HOOGE.

It's like... It's like the HABITAT of the wild Kriskalisk! Known for its ability to SHATTER the English Language over it's knee with a SINGLE (Massive) SENTENCE!! D8

WTHECK? HOW'S IT HOOGE? DO NOT MAKE SENSE U DOING NOT OF. D:

..WUT? it's all correct spelling and puncuations! (not really) it's understandable! D:<

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Nov 14 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great... I skim the blog and found out that Krisk has infected PB with craziness... great to have you back

HAY.

WHATEVER I GAVE HER I WARNED HER ABOUT.

... i mean what? LOLOL JUST JK. JUST JK. Pam has her own grace about her and she hella didn't get it from me :]

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 15 2008, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw krisk, have you gained any weight yet?? (freshman 15) XD

LOL actually i really don't know how the heck that constitutes to FRESHman D:

i'm so poor ): and i always end up stealing eating my friends food OR eating the free food at those events that i find for the fewd am involved and genuinely interested in. (:

SO YEAH NO. SADLY. Dx

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 16 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought that you said that you were gonna update, or at least reply to this blog everyday brat tongue.gif

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I STUCK TO MY WORD. I'M ONLY 2 HOURS LATE! I CAN STILL ADD AN ENTRY OR TWO!

actually i have a few things i'd like to talk about! 8D also! on my defense, i'd like to add that i'm cursed with a teeny weeny hypothalamus arg.gif

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ASLDKJFALKSDJF TWO HOURS ASLDKFJKDSAJF TWO HOURS DO NOT COUNT! ASLKDJALKFJSDLKF

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 16 2008, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And yes, the brat seems to be posting to just about every other thread on the forum except for this one, which she seems to be avoiding like the proverbial plague tongue.gif

STOP TALKIN SMACK IZ MY HOUSE Dx

8D LOL and there's a reason for that to be honest.

~*Dramatic Moozics*~

I enjoy writing about my life on-goings and musings while i have no distractions, i like to ease down into the writing process when i'm writing in my blog. Yanno? Get INTO it.

or that could be an excuse.

LOLOL no no i'm serious. i've been saving this for two reasons: 1) 'cause the aforementioned reason is true and 2) i forget stuff when i'm about to write D: it sucks. i had all this stuff on my mind today, but i was never around to write it all down-- so it's kind of, gone xD;

BUT YUP. AS I GET READY TO TRANSFER TO MY ROOM I SHALL GET ALL COMFY-COZY AND WRITE ABOUT STUFF I HALF-ASSEDLY LISTED IN A NOTEPAD DOCUMENTS :thumbs:

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 16 2008, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

>:[

#30 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Nov 16 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEEEY. actually it's from a show. and that Pam is awesomesauce. so feel graced babycakes. FEEL THE GRACE rawr.gif

Mmm... Dragonball... something? What are they up to now? GT? I think there was a kid called Pam in there. SPAMMMM!

LOL where DO you live? how am i supposed to find out? D: oh... DURLOL I BE SMURT. ... Australia? D: ... I'M IN THE US. DX ho-kay how bout this! we'll set up a system where we take the turns traveling for the love-fest sound good y/y? wow.png

... U GO FIRST 8Db (CLUE: AIM WEST TEEHEE)

You are soooooo sending me the air ticket. And a compass. I can't tell west from not west. tongue.gif

Inorite? amen to that, babe. Mom is just... awesome. x3 LOLWUT wait! you don't watch her???? NOOO that's the best part! D8 it brings a crowd and thus, you can make a show out of it :teehee: -- oh well to each his own mother xD

Nah, I stand there and stare and try to pretend I'm part of the audience. I send telepathic brainwaves that tells the crowd something along the lines of, "This woman is not my mother. She did not spent ten months carrying me and did not poop me out on her birthday. Nope. Not my mother at all... *coughcoughcoughcoughCOUGH - choke*

o___o... th.. there's a CLUB for this!? DDDD: ...well, sounds like fun! XD CAN I BE CAPTAIN? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and i have to agree with that theory, Pammy. we (dude i had a name for us, but i forgot it! D: ...so just fill in the blank lulz) ______ SHALL RULE. AND CREATE A NEW FORM OF AMAZONIAN WIMMENS! rawr.gif

5'2''?

damn.

I dub thee ze captin! After you, captin!

>:[

Um... oopsie?

*turns around: ROFLMAO*

#31 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:38 AM

Uh dude, that's Pan from the verrrrrrrrry end of Dragon Ball Z and the whole of GT.

Oh and... YOU'RE COOKING SPRAY!! :teehee:

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#32 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 16 2008, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh lol, now *thats* an old and long story XDD

But I'll try to condense eet tongue.gif

It basically started I guess, wow, almost 2 years ago now when krisk first joined H&E XD

Back then we had a whole crapload of Naruto-based rpgs, which can all still be found in the RPG forum, and I tapped krisk to be one of the members of my 3-member ninja squad, TEH EPIC TEAM HIKARU! rawr.gif

*Ahem* XD

So, during the course of all of our epic rping, I would do wonderful things to our dear sweet lil krisky, like toss her charry into 'conveniently' placed lakes, hang her upside down from a tree by her ankles, and other wonderful things like that all in the name of training wow.png :teehee:

And also because her charry developed this little habit of calling my young, uber awesome Jounin charry 'granny' >.>!

And so in response, my charry started calling her's 'brat' >D

And then when I became Kagess of H&E, it just kind of flowed onto the forums, as I was like the female Tsunande of H&E, whom as we all know Naruto refers to all the time as 'baa-chan' or granny tongue.gif

And if *I* was gonna be 'granny', then krisk was most *definitely* gonna be 'brat'...foreva! >D

And so the granny/brat dynamics was born, and it's still going strong to this day, and haz been picked up by everyone else to refer to her as brat, and...I just realized that this short 'condensed' version is *anything* but :teehee:

wow.png

Good tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes... <3

QUOTE (GRANNY'S STORY OF NOSTALGIA)
I would do wonderful things to our dear sweet lil krisky, like toss her charry into 'conveniently' placed lakes, hang her upside down from a tree by her ankles, and other wonderful things like that all in the name of training wow.png :teehee:

FAWK U LAKES. RAWR.

and you know what i always did, Pam? >3333 GUESS GUESS? NO U'LL NEVER GET IT. SO I'LL JUST TELL U! 8D

okay, so those lakes would be always THERE in certain locations. and one location that's very vivid in mind is when-- after this whole huge initiation training session (dude our sensei was a bamf. no joke.) we all rested up for a picnic and stuff. >D

so yeah. we're all relaxing for important ninja recuperation (of course) and the Baa-sensei decides to go for a swim! 8D

so Sayuri (my character xD I MISS U, U SEXY BEAST) created this whole ninja action plan of ninja-ness. >3333 So Sayuri snuck into the water, hid there (with speshul ninja skills) and waited till the Granny-Sensei slipped in...

THEN BAM!

Sayuri jumps up, with like 10 powerful awesome amazing clones of perfection!!!! All thru mid-air, main Sayuri climbs up the clones like a staircase, gets to teh top, has the last clone LAUNCH her ass towards the old lady in the water, flips around and WITH A SHARP ASS KUNAI flies toward the senior ninja :3

WHEN SHE GETS THERE OMFG.

with expertise ease, she gets a hair's-breath from the Granny's back, pulls back her swimsuit top, and --

-- is thwarted in her plans, because she was still a Genin and the old lady was a Jounin ;______;

BUT IT WAS STILL KICKASS.

I WOULD'VE GOTTEN HER.

STUPID LAKE. >:[

#33 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 16 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh dude, that's Pan from the verrrrrrrrry end of Dragon Ball Z and the whole of GT.

Ooops. Pan, Pam, same thing! (no they're not - epic defeat).

ONION!!!! I am NOT cooking spray!!!!!!! facepalm.png

EDIT: *points at above and pats krisky* You'll get there, lovey.

*turns around* GO BAA-SENSEI!!!! biggrin.gif

No really, krisk, I love you. tongue.gif

Edited by peanutbutter126, 16 November 2008 - 08:45 AM.

#34 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:47 AM

Meh *shrugs* you may or may not be, but that's what works so far. So you're COOKING SPRAY!!! and whatever the krispy brat had in mind XD

EDIT: Oh, and I "might" have found the solution to your tech problem so go check it out! rawr.gif

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 16 November 2008 - 08:48 AM.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#35 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:53 AM

Mmm... Dragonball... something? What are they up to now? GT? I think there was a kid called Pam in there. SPAMMMM!

THA'D BE PAN, M'DEAR. XDDDDDDDDD
but lee-chyan already letcha know that huh? :teehee:

and actually i meant the chick from The Office? Ever heard of it? 8D Pam is AN AMAZING HOMG CHARACTER HOMG. on that show. not even kidding. And speaking of, i SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND IT. IF U LIKE AWKWARD COMMIDIES (wtf i cant' spell commedies? grawr) THEN TOTES WATCH IT.

NOW.

DO IT.

NAO.

I DARE U.

FIND IT.

wow.png

QUOTE (pam)
You are soooooo sending me the air ticket. And a compass. I can't tell west from not west. tongue.gif

like i can? PPFFFT.

dude my sense of direction and geography skills in general fail to the nth degree. ):

Nah, I stand there and stare and try to pretend I'm part of the audience. I send telepathic brainwaves that tells the crowd something along the lines of, "This woman is not my mother. She did not spent ten months carrying me and did not poop me out on her birthday. Nope. Not my mother at all... *coughcoughcoughcoughCOUGH - choke*

LOL very clevar. i wish i could send telepathic waves to strangers! that'd be amazing. X3333

'Psst.'

HUHWUT?

'yeah you. guess what? i'm your conscience.'

/EVIL ENSURED >:3

but anyway, we love our mothers dearly amirite? their haggling is just a lovable trait that's totally hereditary-- seriously, i've gone as far to bargain the cafetaria ladies :teehee:

I dub thee ze captin! After you, captin!

*EGO-PEEN. IT'S GROWING.*

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAH. dang man, chief over here, Captain over here, what else? WONDER WIMMEN? LOLOL naw jkjk. i'd rather not be the captain of a group of short people D: so i transfer my power over to the shortest chick on the boards. rawr.gif !

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 16 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*POINTS AND LAUGHS CAUSE SHE CAN*

EDIT: love.gif

EDIT 2: I REPLIED LEE-CHYAN. D:

EDIT 3: ilu too pam ): XDDD I GOT HER BACK-- MAYBE.

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Nov 16 2008, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THA'D BE PAN, M'DEAR. XDDDDDDDDD
but lee-chyan already letcha know that huh? :teehee:

and actually i meant the chick from The Office? Ever heard of it? 8D Pam is AN AMAZING HOMG CHARACTER HOMG. on that show. not even kidding. And speaking of, i SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND IT. IF U LIKE AWKWARD COMMIDIES (wtf i cant' spell commedies? grawr) THEN TOTES WATCH IT.

NOW.

DO IT.

NAO.

I DARE U.

FIND IT.

wow.png

Never seen it. Never heard of it. biggrin.gif I might dig up enough unbothersome uber strength to go find it... before eternity comes. But I likey comedies a lotty! I'll prob go find it soon!

but anyway, we love our mothers dearly amirite? their haggling is just a lovable trait that's totally hereditary-- seriously, i've gone as far to bargain the cafetaria ladies :teehee:

I do love my mummy. Sometimes. Most times. This morning, she just suddenly went cuckoooo and said that I should say I love you to her every morning because she's my mum and I must listen to her. Like I said, totally cuckoo. I think that's hereditary as well XD

*EGO-PEEN. IT'S GROWING.*

MWAHHAHAHAHAHAH. dang man, chief over here, Captain over here, what else? WONDER WIMMEN? LOLOL naw jkjk. i'd rather not be the captain of a group of short people D: so i transfer my power over to the shortest chick on the boards. rawr.gif !

lol. So true, so true. tongue.gif

#37 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

TIME: 10:24 am
EMOTION: sore, groggy, and GRRRR.
TUNES: "Everything I Ask For" - The Maine (really? it's just on shuffle)

OKAY.

WTF.

HOW MUCH DOES THAT FAIL?

PIKACHU FEELS MY PAIN.

rawr.gif

Ughhh, okay dudes (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I didn't break my stride! Plz to be giving me another chance? Bughhh. You know what happened? Gawd, well lemme tell you! Buhuh, you don't have a choice since this is the place where I'm supposed to vent and stuffs, so GET COMFY!

Okay so, I'm so frustrated at MY LAMENESS. YES. I possess that in my being (I think it's like 99% actually right now). And--man--this just--CRAAAAAAP. Dx You don't know how much I'm wishing I had the granny's insomnia last night, because I was gonna talk about ALOTTA stuff! Now... I just.. don't feel like bringing up what happened Friday (even though it was a memorable blast) and Saturday :[ Blargh.

Oh, what happened you ask?

Guess.

Guess.

Pfbt, since I can't hear you lemme just tell you the failstaticness of it all.

I... fell asleep on my laptop. Again.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK, I HATE MY WEAKNESS. AND MY BED. YES YOU YOU STUPID BED. FOR BEING SO WARM AND COMFY. OMG. YOU SLUTTY BED. YOU'RE SUCH A SLUTTY BED. FAWK.

*drawling groan*

Also, you know what else I can blame? Yeah you. No lawl, jk jk. Not you.

GUESS.

GUESS.

GUESS.

THAT'S RIOTE.

MY STUPID CONNECTION.

FAWK times a bagillion. I mean SRSLY wtf? I have wireless, man! It's not supposed to be like this! Dx Omg.

THAT'S HOW I FELL ASLEEP. THE SLUTTY BED AND THE RETARDED CONNECTION TEAMED UP TO 'CAUSE MY SLEEPY SELF HELL AND DAMNATION. I has figured it out you two.. stupids. >:[ Also, it's photobucket's fault! I looked for the symbolic picture of symbolicismness and subtextual goodness, and what does photobutt do? CRAP OUT ON ME. D: Like no joke, I couldn't find ANY of the pictures I wanted. Or were good enough to capture my ~*emotions*~ ]:

Man this sucks. I've been stalling now I'm two days behind. TWO DAYS. TWO DAYS! WADAFUX UP WIDDAT. Blargh. Lamesauce. Laaaaaaaame. Lameness to the nth degree with all levels and conditions of fail-ocity. :[ I don't do that! BUGH!

But grrr anyway, no use in complaining about my weak streak staying up (though it felt good), time to get BIZZAY!

(all wank aside) GOO'MORNIN' EVERYBODY wow.png

DAY: Friday Bonanza!

Yeeee! I'm super excited to at least MENTION this day 8D

Ho-kay.

Po-kay.

... sorry LOLOL. Okay! So Friday. Finally we got to frigging unwind after a long week of college classes/homework/exams/what have yous. It was like a MIRACLE and sort of a blessing really. Ya see with me and school? We both don't get along too nicely. School's, to put it frankly, a horkitten. And I... I'm just, yeah you know, I fit into a variety of categories :teehee: BUT YEAH. School and I tend to clash. D:

And college isn't any different.

To make a long-history condensed, I'd say that I blame Ike for putting me in this position. Ya see, what I'm trying to say is: I. AM. BEHIND.

Blargh. And so I digress (big tiemz lol), I was so stressed after that week that I really was in need of a wind-down. AND HOW DO WE DO IT?

EXTREME SPORTS. rawr.gif !!!!

No seriously. I CAN STILL DO SPORTS! GRRR.

So anyway, we all met at our Rec Center (huge place with alot of stuff to do) and abused the hell out of our bodayz. Dx There was extreme racquetball, extreme basketball, extreme volleyball, extreme FRIKKEN EVERYTHING arg.gif AND IT WAS ALL SRS BIZNESS! DDDD:

We all got super competitive and beat the crap out of eachother XD

It was great. :teehee:

Oh and to those who don't know me, I'M SUPER COMPETITIVE. I WILL CHALLENGE AN OLD LADY AT LIKE... WHAT. BEING OLD? IDK MAN, BUT IT GETS THAT BAD. X3 I think I deserve a Gatorade commercial ;_; *really wants to sweat orange*

SO uh, OH YEAH! So by the end of our time at the Rec, we were all bruised up and sweaty and the like (mm sexy). And do you know WHY I said this? BECAUSE I'M SO FRIGGIN SORE. ARGH. I BLAME MY BODY'S INCONSISTENCY TO ADAPT TO... PAIN? IF THAT MADE SENSE? BLARGH.

Man this is getting long D: Oki, I'll hurry it up XD

SO anyway, after getting cleaned up and such, we headed out on the town and hit up a karaoke bar! LOL and there ya go, that's where those monkies come in LOLOLOL clever aren't I? xD

So yeah, KARAOKE BAR TEIMZ wow.png Twas a blast I gotta say, since a hardcore passion of mine is karaoke-ing 8'D I can't even sing, but I think that makes half the fun; being able NOT to sing makes me feel so invigorated because I won't have to be all seriouscaek up there. Though I wish I could sing for the sadfais songs ): And yes a bar. X3

For live-action assistance, this is one of my FAVORITE GODDAMN SONGS OF FOREVER ALSO, one that I can bellow like a fat man having a seizure 8D

DOWNLOAD IT.

NOW.

U KNOW U WANT TOO.

HAVE KRISK ON UR IPOD.

FOREVER.

MWAHHAHAHA.

xD So! many songs, laughs, fights, etc etc etc later-- we left and ended up eating at a favorite little place close to campus where they have THE BEST FRIKKEN DUMPLINGS EVAR.

[image to scale lulz]

HOW ARE DEY DA BEST?

CAUSE THEIR CHEAP! XDDDDDDD

Hey ya can't blame me; I'm really poor atm, and 10-15 HUGE-ASS dumplings for 5 bucks always sounds good. wow.png So yeah, dumplings. I love dumplings.

I had pork.

Yums.

WANT MOAR D:

But I'm at home /sad

*do want ;_;*

Uh... oh and concluding my fat-ass desires, we headed home/campus and craaaaaaaashed :]

TEH END.

wow.png

(and that was my friday)

(this makes up for my lateness and missing a day)

(it does)

(IT DOES)

(start my time over)

rawr.gif

EDIT:
Larry says that I forgot to add something :teehee: !

I actually posted this in the Show Yourself ~*in motion*~ but nobody commented. D:

That makes me kinda sad ;_;

SO HERE YA GO! AMBIGUOUS VIDEO IS AMBIGUOUS: KRISK. IN LIVE-ACTION.

EDIT 2: video fix'd. stoopid yoochoob.

#38 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:46 PM

OMG DEM DUMPLINGS ARE WIN!

Krisk! Chinese fewds FTW!

And you likez Faint by Linkin Park wow.png

You are my new best fewdz and musicz buddeh! rawr.gif