Close

Kim's Blog

• Please log in to reply
678 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Guess what you guys? Since these blogs have become so popular, instead of spamming constantly on other people's blogs I decided to make my own.

Okay so where do I start... I guess I should tell you something about me. It's pretty much common knowledge that my real name is Nina(thanks to Leo-chan), you can call me Nina-chan if you like. I'm 22 years old and I'm a college student. I'm studying law and for now it's going smoothly. I don't have that many obligations like classes and a lot of seminars, but I have to study a lot. We're talking over 1000 pages per subject. Good thing I have a great memory, huh?
I'm from Croatia..., I don't have any siblings. I love animals very much and I always wanted a dog or cat, but sadly my dad's allergic. confused.gif

Erm, what else... In my spare time I like reading manga, watching anime and movies, learning languages(I know 4 for now, and my latest obsession is to learn Japanese), hanging out with my friends... I'm not into sports, except for swimming and skiing. I used to take dance classes but now I'm into Pilates.
Oh, and how could I forget, I like spending my time here. I'm surprised at how many great people I've met. I love you all. love.gif

So yeah, I think that enough about me. I hope I haven't bored you. tongue.gif If you want to know more, just ask.

Edited by Kim, 27 November 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 25 2011, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess what you guys? Since these blogs have become so popular, instead of spamming constantly on other people's blogs I decided to make my own.

Okay so where do I start... I guess I should tell you something about me. It's pretty much common knowledge that my real name is Nina(thanks to Leo-chan), you can call me Nina-chan if you like. I'm 22 years old and I'm a college student. I'm studying law and for now it's going smoothly. I don't have that many obligations like classes and a lot of seminars, but I have to study a lot. We're talking over 1000 pages per subject. Good thing I have a great memory, huh?
I'm from Cratia..., I don't have any siblings. I love animals very much and I always wanted a dog or cat, but sadly my dad's allergic. confused.gif

Erm, what else... In my spare time I like reading manga, watching anime and movies, learning languages(I know 4 for now, and my latest obsession is to learn Japanese), hanging out with my friends... I'm not into sports, except for swimming and skiing. I used to take dance classes but now I'm into Pilates.
Oh, and how could I forget, I like spending my time here. I'm surprised at how many great people I've met. I love you all. love.gif

So yeah, I think that enough about me. I hope I haven't bored you. tongue.gif If you want to know more, just ask.

I was waiting for you to make a blog XD and look you did and I got to learn more things about you. If you dont mind me asking what type of law are you studying, and in the long run whats your career goal? I remember getting to have dogs while I was living with my parents but they were never left inside. As soon as I moved out I got a dog and now I have 3 XD Ah the powers of living your own life biggrin.gif anyhow I look forward to seeing what else you share with us!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 25 2011, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm from Cratia..., I don't have any siblings. I love animals very much and I always wanted a dog or cat, but sadly my dad's allergic. confused.gif

^^. knowing 4 languages , wow i know only 2, hmm. i have a cat and his name is thomas too, kkkkkk.
studying law good choice, ^^ waiting for more updates

#4 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

Finally, your blog is here. Nina-chan, I love you! happy.gif

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

I was told I should check this out. heheelq7.png

I agree with what everyone else is saying here, bout time you made your blog! Really, you have over 3.5k profile views, and no blog, I was getting worried you were afraid! Anyway, I'll be sure to check into your blog everyday now, unless something comes up. Hope, to hear from you soon! a_spaz.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 25 November 2011 - 07:58 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hi Nina-chan!!! Glad you made a blog!!!! biggrin.gif I'll come on whenever I can to hear about how you're doing and to help out if something's troubling you. laugh.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

To be honest I got her to make it. cool.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:15 PM

You wouldnt know what to do with out me cause im just that cool. But yeah dance classes I could have used those.

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 25 2011, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Phantom I hope you'll like it as much as I like yours.

@Leo-chan Yeah sure you did. Don't know what I would do without you.

Oh I WILL! laugh.gif And I think you can do PLENTY even without Leo. smile.gif

#10 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 26 2011, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I was afraid. I thought no one would be interested. biggrin.gif

Welcome, Konan-chan!

Oh come on. You know very well alot of people are interested in you. Now they can stalk you better.laugh.gif It's me that people won't be interested in. Anyway great to see your blog!

Edited by Darth Krypt, 25 November 2011 - 10:59 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Nov 25 2011, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh come on. You know very well alot of people are interested in you. Now they can stalk you better.laugh.gif It's me that people won't be interested in. Anyway great to see your blog!

That's a bit creepy sleep.gif anyways But it's true lots of people want to talk to you biggrin.gif

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

I stalk Nina all the time its completely normal.....I also stalk Ani but yeah thats another story.

#13 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:11 AM

Stalking is one of your hobbies? ._____________.

Imma step away nao.

JA2DBzd.png

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Oh? I hope your friend feels better. And you like Skyrim? That's cool biggrin.gif Never played it myself though tongue.gif

#15 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 26 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay... day 2 of my blog. I just got home, I pretty much spent the whole day being lazy. But I guess that's what Saturdays are for.
First I went out for a cup of coffee with my friends. We ended up talking how silly it is that every year they seem to decorate the stores and entire city earlier. A few years back it was usually around St. Nicks or even later. I'm not saying it doesn't look good but really, it's not even December.

So anyway after that I went to surprise my friend. He's sick with mono and all he does all day is rest and eat only cooked vegetables. So I decided a little company would cheer him up. He talked for a while but then he wanted to show me a game he's been playing. I must admit I never heard of Skyrim, but I loved it. It's the fifth installment already... Reminds me a bit of Oblivion, which I also played recently. But yeah it's so cool I ended up playing it for over an hour. I totally forgot I should be entertaining my friend. unsure.gif
What do you guys think... Has anyone played it? What are your favorite games?

i will talk about my day
i'm a gm in world of warcraft , one guy called my at 4:00AM to ban someome then i ban the hacker and the guy u called me at 4:00AM to enter in wow,
i coundn't sleep and i rest a bit and started the day , took coffe like i do all mornings then i play with my cat, my girlfriend called me .
i pass the morning with her , we walked for a bit and chat.
she went to her home , she doesnt know that i like naruto and video game stuff (she hates it) .
(i dont know why girls hate videogames , i want to marry one that likes it smile.gif )
then my mouse broke =( , i cant find a place that sells USB mouses here, in saturday its like finding water in desert.

im' here at 13:45PM Posting in forums because i cant play without a mouse :sad
/

I have bought Skyrim V, and i play it too but i dont really like it like the IV because i'm sick of single player games

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Oh if you want to do that you can make your own blog biggrin.gif

#17 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Nov 26 2011, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i will talk about my day
i'm a gm in world of warcraft , one guy called my at 4:00AM to ban someome then i ban the hacker and the guy u called me at 4:00AM to enter in wow,
i coundn't sleep and i rest a bit and started the day , took coffe like i do all mornings then i play with my cat, my girlfriend called me .
i pass the morning with her , we walked for a bit and chat.
she went to her home , she doesnt know that i like naruto and video game stuff (she hates it) .
(i dont know why girls hate videogames , i want to marry one that likes it smile.gif )
then my mouse broke =( , i cant find a place that sells USB mouses here, in saturday its like finding water in desert.

im' here at 13:45PM Posting in forums because i cant play without a mouse :sad
/

I have bought Skyrim V, and i play it too but i dont really like it like the IV because i'm sick of single player games

not your blog man....

@Nina-chan- Skyrim its an amazing game.

#18 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Lol Thomas hijacked Kim's blog. And I have Skyrim and my brother's playing it now. I played it only for awhile because I have damn exams next week! rawr.gif Gonna play it till I pass out after exam's over. You should get it!

Edited by Darth Krypt, 26 November 2011 - 05:12 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#19 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Nov 26 2011, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol Thomas hijacked Kim's blog. And I have Skyrim and my brother's playing it now. I played it only for awhile because I have damn exams next week! rawr.gif Gonna play it till I pass out after exam's over. You should get it!

sorry i did my own blog for now , skyrim is good for single player.
games like this is in extinction

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 26 2011, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad you guys like Skyrim! My friend went on and on about how Oblivion is better I thought I was crazy. biggrin.gif

IMO Skyrim is alot better do to all the new things in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users