Close
Photo

How Do You Predict NaruSaku Becoming Canon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#21 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Feb 25 2012, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are a VERY serious person... You know that?

1. she can be whatever she wants to be.
2. where have you been lately?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#22 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 25 2012, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. she can be whatever she wants to be.
2. where have you been lately?

1. You just reminded me of how my humour isn't appreciated here...
2. Been busy... Possibly selling heroin to illiterate toddlers from Switzerland tongue.gif

#23 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Feb 25 2012, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. You just reminded me of how my humour isn't appreciated here...
2. Been busy... Possibly selling heroin to illiterate toddlers from Switzerland tongue.gif

Oh my god I remember you! a_squish.gif

But in a way ciardha is right. If minority characters were just as important as main, then Rock Lee's feelings for Sakura would be top priority, and he'd be with her - there'd be no concern for Sakura's feelings for Naruto/Sasuke, Rock Lee would get what he wanted. Not Naruto geting what he's always wanted. I.e, the hero getting his dream girl. Everyone would have their dream girls/guys if lesser characters had every utt most importance than everyone else... Wait are we even talking about this or am I just rambling...

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#24 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

^ OMG I love your sig! I've always loved that movie, and I bought it last year lol. One of, if not the best, live action Disney movies ever.

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Feb 24 2012, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are a VERY serious person... You know that?

Only when I need to be.

When you write like that it does not come across as humor at all online. There is nothing in your post that in any way or form said you were joking, quite the contrary, you come across as deadly serious and angry.

Remember online it's always best to make it clear you are joking- put in a smiley or two, or even a "heh, just kidding"

Now on topic

Since we are at the point where Naruto knows Sakura is in love with him (if it wasn't clear before, Naruto's expression in 474 when Sai castigates him for not verbally acknowledging Sakura being in love with him when Sai knows he knows it's true, shows that, as well Naruto stunned reaction when Sai says Sakura thought he might hate her when he found out she was going to kill Sasuke to save Naruto's life. It's screamingly obvious he does not hate Sakura. His very tender reaction after he saves her from Sasuke too- continuing to keep his hand on her shoulder and her loving gaze at Naruto as she says "thank you Naruto". And of course the manga mental image he has of Sakura [and his other age peers] in chapter 505, shows her looking at Naruto in an openly loving way. ) and Sakura knows Naruto is in love with her, things should be pretty open between them. What painful emotional bonds they feel toward Sasuke hasn't and won't effect Naruto and Sakura's romantic feelings for each other. It will probably be pretty straightforward and short.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 25 2012, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh no, he never said that in an interview. Sounds like an extremely distorted version of what he said at the last Jump Festa- he was asked about why he hadn't followed up on the promised focus on Sakura he admitted with embarrassed chuckle that he had been so preoccupied that he forgotten about that promise. (and admitted with the same embarrassment that he had also let the Kakashi focus get delayed too.) Don't know if there is time for him to do the special focus on Sakura before the manga ends (sounds like it will conclude this year), but have no fear, Sakura will be making plenty of regular appearances. As Kishimoto made it absolutely clear at Jump Festa 2009 Sakura is the main female character, she is the story's heroine. Not Hinata- Hinata is only a minor support character very like Rock Lee.

He will include her, but I don't think he's going to focus on pairing, especially since he said he wouldn't have love ending, up to fan-imagination. I hope we'll get a glimpse though. And a third series, like a triology.

ナルサク

#27 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 25 2012, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He will include her, but I don't think he's going to focus on pairing, especially since he said he wouldn't have love ending, up to fan-imagination.

Err no. Kishimoto never said that in any actual interview. It's so tiresome how many fake interviews that troll the newbies are out there. Read enough manga and Naruto screams pairing manga, and also screams narusaku from the beginning. Do you believe Kishimoto would have spent the entire manga slowly building toward a narusaku ending and not do it? Of the recent popular shonen manga the only one that was more focused around romantic pairings was Inuyasha. And I'd be very hard pressed to come up with a shonen manga series that had more couples in it- It even beats out even Full Metal Alchemist in sheer numbers of couples where their relationship plays some kind of role in the plot at some point.... Heck, it's had more couples than most shoujo manga and it's not over yet... You'll see several of Naruto's generation paired off by the end of the manga, not just narusaku.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#28 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

This sucks I don't have an answer for this. Well I guess when Naruto does feel ready to tell Sakura his feelings. I am pretty sure as many of you mention the bench scene flashback will happen when Naruto mentions Sakura's forehead.

#29 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 25 2012, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only when I need to be.

When you write like that it does not come across as humor at all online. There is nothing in your post that in any way or form said you were joking, quite the contrary, you come across as deadly serious and angry.

Remember online it's always best to make it clear you are joking- put in a smiley or two, or even a "heh, just kidding"

Now this is why I rhetorically asked if you were a serious person... A lot of people on here abuse caps when they are joking (you've been here longer than I have I thought you'd have known that) and besides, have you just met me?

Since when does ANYONE take whatever I say seriously... sad.gif

Now back to your "points" and the recurring theme you have whenever you make a counter-argument... You state that Sakura looked "lovingly" at Naruto in his mental image? Firstly, this is in Naruto's mind and he likes the girl of course it's gonna look "lovingly" to him, the same way someone would invision someone they had a crush on looking at them happily (unless of course, you like people being angry at you...)

Secondly (and the more important point that I wanted to bring up), is that the way a mangaka draws a scene/character/etc is left to interpretation... Your interpretation is that she gazed at Naruto lovingly, but another person might see it very differently from you (the self-same mangaka included)...

Hence you can't really claim facial expressions as facts unless they are blatantly obvious and/or not tampered with (like in Naruto's slightly-biased mental visage) however I do agree with what you're saying...

I just don't agree with how you say it sad.gif

#30 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

I also think Sasuke will have an big impact on this as well. Dead or Alive.

If he lives Sakura would probably confront him about that bench scene and he probably gonna say it wasn't him. The bench scene would probably play out somthing like this. Sakura takes Sasuke back to that same Bench then she ask Sasuke if he still thought her forehead was still charming. Then Sasuke would look at her confusing saying I never said your forehead was charming. It actually discusses me he replies. Sakura shocked and about to cry until she relies that it was Naruto this whole time. Then she hits Sasuke while saying Welcome back Jerk! Then she runs to Naruto and gives him a hug. While in that imbrace she ask Naruto what he thought of her forehead. Naruto didn't reply he just was shock. Then Sakura said do you still want to kiss it. Naruto more in shocked while pulling away from the hug. Then Sakura replied by saying You silly Baka. You didn't have to be Sasuke to tell me that. Then Naruto kisses her forhead and then her lips then saying you also have a beautiful smile as well and I don't want to see you sad ever again.

If he dies I hope Sakura does surpass Tsunade and not let Sasuke's death effect her whole life and Know that Naruto is there for her. Off topic sort of but did Tsunade know Jiraya loved her in that way cause I think that is Narusaku advantage. Sakura already knows that Naruto loves her.

#31 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Feb 26 2012, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Off topic sort of but did Tsunade know Jiraya loved her in that way cause I think that is Narusaku advantage. Sakura already knows that Naruto loves her.

Tsunade realized it during their last conversation. She was ready to confess her love for him (I suspect she had some hint for a while- that under his many years of jerky behavior and perverted advances he had some genuine feelings for her.) He does his usual jerky interruption of anything heading toward a closer bond between them, but it's clumsier than in the past (just slightly annoying Tsunade instead of hacking her off). Then instead of then going into his usual perverted advance (to end the scene with a rejection of him due to his jerky/perverted behavior, rather than the rejection he feared would happen- the "sorry I don't feel that way about you, but you are one of my dearest friends".) he goes into an easily read by Tsunade as an emotionally revealing commentary about his feelings for her. They both dance around making an outright confession to the other after Jiraiya cuts off Tsunade's pretty overt confession. (I think Jiraiya picked up on where Tsunade's words were leading and cut her off: better dying thinking he was a failure, rather than having stupidly kept himself from what he dreamed of by his defense mechanisms- that caused her to reject him when she would have said yes if he hadn't acted like an ass... and/or having finally won her love but dying before he could be with her.)

Jiraiya never realized Tsunade had actually loved him romantically for years. (look at her tearful flashbacks of him after she finds out he's dead- she had feelings for him- despite his behavior- even years before she fell in love with Dan. Her years with Dan did not change her feelings for Jiraiya, it was in a different part of her romantic feelings.)

#32 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 26 2012, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tsunade realized it during their last conversation. She was ready to confess her love for him (I suspect she had some hint for a while- that under his many years of jerky behavior and perverted advances he had some genuine feelings for her.) He does his usual jerky interruption of anything heading toward a closer bond between them, but it's clumsier than in the past (just slightly annoying Tsunade instead of hacking her off). Then instead of then going into his usual perverted advance (to end the scene with a rejection of him due to his jerky/perverted behavior, rather than the rejection he feared would happen- the "sorry I don't feel that way about you, but you are one of my dearest friends".) he goes into an easily read by Tsunade as an emotionally revealing commentary about his feelings for her. They both dance around making an outright confession to the other after Jiraiya cuts off Tsunade's pretty overt confession. (I think Jiraiya picked up on where Tsunade's words were leading and cut her off: better dying thinking he was a failure, rather than having stupidly kept himself from what he dreamed of by his defense mechanisms- that caused her to reject him when she would have said yes if he hadn't acted like an ass... and/or having finally won her love but dying before he could be with her.)

Jiraiya never realized Tsunade had actually loved him romantically for years. (look at her tearful flashbacks of him after she finds out he's dead- she had feelings for him- despite his behavior- even years before she fell in love with Dan. Her years with Dan did not change her feelings for Jiraiya, it was in a different part of her romantic feelings.)

Well thanks for that. I remember the scene being very emotonal. This goes back to Sakura now knowing after Sai mentioned it to her about how Naruto feels about her. I think she needs tell Naruto how she feels about him and if he has good enough scenes. He can feel her heart is true. The thing with Naruto as the whole Konoha 11 said was he isn't an idiot that much any more and he has matured. I doubt he's going to pull a Jiraiya. Even Sakura noticed his mature attitude and it would be hard to back track to that knucklehead lifestyle. I am not saying there won't be moments cause we all know a Naruto relationship isn't interesting without a little wife beating husband like his mother did to his father. I personally like these pairings cause it shows women's dominance as oppose to the Clan Husband superior to their wives. I stick with my point and saying that Narusaku still might have an advantage over Jiratsu. And since if Sasuke dead I just hope she kinda has that we tried attitude, not really caring and just relies that there was nothing they could do for him. He was just too missed up to help. The whole "Sasuke is dead Naruto. We couldn't help him." Then just tell him to focus on each other and their future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users