• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

#21 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Maybe I'll play this song

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

ACTUALLY I WOULD PLAY THIS!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif 111189.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jun 12 2011, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ACTUALLY I WOULD PLAY THIS!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif 111189.gif

Lol lets do it.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#24 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:38 PM

ya know...brag...play a happy song....look at the panel in which narusaku is confirmed over and over again biggrin.gif show my friends..then do a dance XDDD then wait till it comes out in the anime and repeat biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#25 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

I'd definitely be way excited and maybe do a few cartwheels and then break up a bottle of champagne to celebrate and play this:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#26 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Finally end the reign that is NaruHina and SasuSaku, brag them into submission and go on celebrating life knowing that I have yet to be proven wrong in the manga cool.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#27 NarutoThePromiseKeeper

NarutoThePromiseKeeper

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:RAMEN! video games, movies, anime, Naruto, NaruSaku, Drawing, Art, Manga, Animal Lover, Fan fic writing.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:11 AM

Easy! I'd be bouncing off the walls, I'll probably rip off my shirt and run down the street kicking out random Ninja moves and shouting "I TOLD YA SO, BELIEVE IT!" I don't care if I get stared at for such behavior! Knock on some random doors and let them know that NaruSaku was legit all long. Most people will probably be wondering what the heck this crazy guy is on about(If they're not Naruto fans) After running through the streets I'll come back home, cook up some ramen, get on here at H&E and join in on ALL the celebrations and wait for all the other angry shippers who shipped elsewhere to come and gate crash this place. I hope you've all bulked up on your Ninja skills cause we'll probably need them! laugh.gif

Hmm...anything else?? NAH I think that just about sums it all up! hehe! biggrin.gif

#28 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Hm.
First I would go to a special german Naruto Fanpage and laugh at a the user who called me "mentally disturbed" for thinking NS will be canon after Sakuras "fake" confession.

Then I would go on youtube, watching the annoyed (crying?) NH and SS fans while they start bashing Kishimoto's writing style and say that Naruto is the worst Manga they've ever read.

Then I go on NF and serveral other Naruto Forums, watching their shoutbox exploding and message board crashing

And then ... I will REREAD THE CHAPTER, REREAD THE WHOLE MANGA, enjoy every NS Moment aghin and just be satisfied biggrin.gif
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

good luck with that! I'll help you a_thumbs.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 June 2011 - 03:15 AM.

#30 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

I love how the other fan base will still try to say Kishi is trolling us and never accept the fact that NaruSaku will indeed be canon. The best victory of all, fan base denial

Edited by MangaReader, 15 June 2011 - 07:34 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jun 15 2011, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how the other fan base will still try to say Kishi is trolling us and never accept the fact that NaruSaku will indeed be canon. The best victory of all, fan base denial

It is the best victory...but also such a pity that they won't recognize such simple undeniable logic. Ignorance is such a pain when you're on the non-ignorant end.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#32 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jun 15 2011, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is the best victory...but also such a pity that they won't recognize such simple undeniable logic. Ignorance is such a pain when you're on the non-ignorant end.

It is indeed. While in gym today I was talking to my friend who I just found out was a NaruHina fan and he kept saying my logic was wrong. I laughed the whole time he was talking. He said NaruHina was already canon cause they have a child and I look at him like what manga are you reading??????

#33 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 15 2011, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is indeed. While in gym today I was talking to my friend who I just found out was a NaruHina fan and he kept saying my logic was wrong. I laughed the whole time he was talking. He said NaruHina was already canon cause they have a child and I look at him like what manga are you reading??????

They have a kid? Oh no! We're all doomed! Naruto must have knocked her up in one of the filler arcs tongue.gif
Either that or Naruto and Hinata have had a serious romance that Kishi, yaknow, never showed a hint of. Ever.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 15 June 2011 - 08:01 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#34 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 15 2011, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did he really said they have a child together? If so hahaha. Btw, in real life, I feel like these whole argument and deciding who should get who, should be decided in daytime talk shows like Jerry Springer or Maury.

Edited by anguyen92, 15 June 2011 - 08:03 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#35 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

Ya he really did think that they had a kid. One of my other friends over heard and was like dude Hinata barley interacts with Naruto. And theres to much development between Naruto and Sakura.
Well back on topic, if we win im going to brag to my friend.

#36 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

Well... I'll be happy but I'll must likely cry because I'll know that I wasn't wrong in my defense of NS.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#37 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

OH! I'll make NARUSAKU FOREVER! fireworks and launch them into the sky! laugh.gif as well as celebrating with some cold, chilled sake(Japanese rice wine) pictureem0.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 June 2011 - 05:30 AM.

#38 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

Looks at title of the thread...

wot.gif DON'T JINX US.

Edited by Insurrection, 17 June 2011 - 06:26 AM.

#39 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 15 2011, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell your friend, to stop reading fanfiction xD Im pretty sure that's were most of the ship's engines are running. On fanfiction fuel, otherwise the ship would be stranded. If we win, we get the eternal solar and lunar powered fuel, as for them, well they would abandon SHIP!!!!

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#40 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

I will be glad and happy, but honestly I doubt my reaction was anything special. To me it was a foregone conclusion since I read the chapter 3, so that... all worked how I expected.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users