Chapter Spoiler Script from Ohana --Click here to view--

サスケ『千鳥』
Sasuke: “Chidori”

雷『重流暴(エルボ』
Raikage: “Elbow”

互いに技をぶつける
*They clash against each other with their techniques

雷VS雷の真っ向勝負!!
The head-on duel of lightning and lightning!!

憎しみが突き動かす!サスケの運命は…
*Hatred drives forward! Sasuke’s fate is…

463 サスケVS雷影!!
463 – Sasuke vs. Raikage!!

サスケ千鳥、雷の左胸に刺さる
*Sasuke’s chidori stabs Raikage in the left side of his chest

サスケ『チイ!』
Sasuke: “Damn!”

雷『雷遁で威力と貫通力を高めた突き攻撃……はたけカカシと同じ術か!
雷遁の鎧をまとった このワシに触れることができるとは…
たいした術だな!』
Raikage: “An attack whose strength and penetrating/stabbing power have been increased through Raiton…the same jutsu as Hatake Kakashi! To be able to touch me through the Raiton armor covering me…it’s quite the technique!”

水月とダルイ闘いながら、サスケと雷を見てる
*Suigetsu, while fighting of course, look on at the Sasuke and Raikage fight

水月『くそ!ダメか!?』
Suigetsu: Dammit! It was no good!?”

ダルイ『ああダメだな…アレでサスケは死んだ』
Darui: “Yeah, no good…and with that Sasuke’s a dead man.”

水『!?』
Suigetsu: “!?”

カリン(! そんなこんなチャクラ!!)
Karin (thinking): “! No way. This much chakra!!”

サスケ『!!』
Sasuke: “!!”

雷、サスケも持ち上げ
*Raikage lifts Sasuke up and…

雷『雷我爆弾!!!(ライガーボム)』パワーボムだね
Raikage: “Raiga Bomb!!!” *Basically a Power Bomb

地面が割れる
*The ground shatters beneath them

カリン『!!?』
Karin: “!!?”

水月『!!?』
Suigetsu: “!!?”

シー『うっ』
C: “Ugh”

ダルイ『終わったな』
Darui: “It’s over.”

侍、柱の影から(あれが雷影の忍体術か…これではもうサスケは生きていまい…
増援はいらなかったな)
Samurai (from behind the pillar thinking): “So that’s the Raikage’s Nintaijutsu…Sasuke is not likely alive anymore after that…I guess we didn’t need reinforcements afterall…)

サスケ『うっ…』
Sasuke: “Ug…”

雷、サスケ離す
*Raikage lets go of Sasuke

ダルイ、シーの元へ
*Darui runs over to where C is

ダルイ『シー大丈夫か!』
Darui: “C, are you okay!”

シー倒れてる『ダルイ…そっちはケリついたのか?』
C, still on the ground: “Darui...is the fighting over?”

サスケの身体に骨がまとってくる
*Sasuke’s body is surrounded by bones

サスケの目が、万華鏡写輪眼になる。
*Sasuke’s eyes turn into the Mangekyou Sharingan

雷(あれが万華鏡写輪眼か…)
Raikage (thinking): “That’s the Mangekyou Sharingan, huh…”

雷スーパーサイヤ人化する『フン!』
*Raikage goes Super Saiyajin: “Hmph!”

ダルイ、シーに肩を貸しながら
*Darui, lending C his shoulder

『アレを食らって(パワーボム)生きてる奴なんて
今までいなかった あの骨にしろ… なんなんだコイツ?』
Darui: “There’s never been anybody who has eaten that technique and lived. Not to mention the damn bones…what the hell is this guy?”

シー『オレが幻術で押し負けた …体がまだ思うように動かない…ああいう天才ってのは たまに 出てくる…』
C: “I lost in a genjutsu fight…my body still won’t move the way I want it to…those sorts of geniuses pop their heads up once in a while…”

侍(うちはサスケ… しぶとい…!)
Samurai (thinking): “Uchiha Sasuke…he’s persistent/tough…!”

増援侍わんさかくる
*Reinforcement Samurai come pouring in the room.

サスケ『…』
Sasuke: “…”

ダルイ『! おいシー うちはの眼…前と少し違わねーか?』
Darui: “! Hey, C. That Uchiha’s eyes…aren’t they a little different from before?”

シー『!』
C: “!”

サスケ、目から血が…
*Blood begins to come out of Sasuke’s eye…

シー『万華鏡写輪眼か!?』
C: “The Mangekyou Sharingan!?”

シー(そうか だから雷影様は あそこまでの活性化を…瞬身の術で対抗する気だ)
C (thinking): “I see. That’s why Raikage-sama is amping himself up this much…he’s going to use Shunshin no Jutsu to fight against it.”

水月『ボク…雷遁に弱すぎるかな?しびれて うまく液体化できやしない』
Suigetsu: “Am I…just too weak against Raiton? My body is so numb I can’t even turn to liquid well.”

なんでか水月は刀が身体に刺さってる
*For some reason Suigetsu has a sword sticking out of him

カリン(雷影のチャクラが むちゃくちゃでかくなったこれじゃ尾獣化だぞ!!)
Karin (thinking): “Raikage’s chakra is getting really huge. It’s like he’s turning into a bijuu!!

ページ代わってナルト
*Scene change to Naruto

トビ『ナルト…お前はいずれサスケと戦うことになるだろうイヤ…オレがお前にサスケをぶつける長きに渡る因 縁の戦い …うちはの存在をサスケに証明させる』
Tobi: “Naruto…one day you will have to fight Sasuke. Rather…I’m going to crash Sasuke right into you. That fated battle stretched across generations…with it I’ll have Sasuke prove what the Uchiha really are.”

ナルト『サスケは おめーのオモチャじゃねエー!!勝手な事言ってんな!!』
Naruto: “Sasuke isn’t your damn toy!! Stop just saying whatever you like!!

トビ『サスケも長門のように心変わりさせてやるとでも?それこそ勝手な言い分だぞ…ナルト
人をコントロールするには 心の闇を利用するテクニックが必要だ長門はたまたま人に感化されやすい子だった がな』
Tobi: “So what, you’re going to make Sasuke have a change of heart the same way you did Nagato? Sounds like you enjoy saying whatever you like too, Naruto. You have to know how to use the darkness in people’s hearts if you want to really control people. Nagato just happened to be easily influenced by people.”

ナルト『… 長門と てめーを一緒にすんな!!やり方は違っても あいつは本心で平和を望んでた!けど お めーは違う!!』
Naruto: “…Don’t lump Nagato in with you! Even if his way was different, at heart all he wanted was peace! But you, you’re different!!”

トビ『フッ…  だな…』
Tobi: “Hmph…true…”

カカシ『くだらない その証明が目的ならなぜ尾獣を集める?お前の目的は一体―――何だ?何が望みなんだ? 』
Kakashi: “Ridiculous. If proving your point is your goal then why are you collecting the bijuu? What is your goal? What do you want?”

トビ『…そうだな…しいて言うなら…完全体になることか…』
Tobi: “…Well…if I had to give an answer…I guess it would be to become whole…”

カカシ『完全体…!?』
Kakashi: “Become whole…!?”

ヤマト『どういう事だ!?』
Yamato: “What does that mean!?”

ナルト『…』
Naruto: “…”

トビ『お前らに話しても あまり意味がないもっと効果的な場で話す……お前らとの会話…楽しかったよ…じゃ あな』
Tobi: “Telling you all wouldn’t mean much so…I’ll let you know somewhere that’ll be a bit more effective…Our conversation was…pretty interesting though…See you.”

トビ消える
*Tobi disappears

石に血の涙がしたたる。。。。
*Bloody tears come out of his right eye…

サスケ 天照!!
Sasuke: “Amaterasu!!”

雷の左胸が燃える~~?が、雷瞬身の術で避ける
*The left side of Raikage’s chest starts to catch fire~~~? But Raikage uses Shunshin no Jutsu to dodge it.

黒い炎は雷の後ろにいた侍に~~侍燃える
*The black flame then hits one of the Samurai who was standing behind Raikage~~~The Samurai beings to burn.

侍『うわあああ!!』
Samurai: “AAAAaaaagh!!”

侍B『炎を消すんだ』
Samurai B: “I’ll put out the flames.”

侍C『ただの炎じゃない近づくな!』
Samurai C: “Those are no ordinary flames. Don’t get too close!”

侍B『!?』
Samurai B: “!?”

シー(見ている視点から発火する天照! コレが…!)
C (thinking): “The technique Amaterasu where flames appear wherever the person looks!! This is…!”

サスケ、燃えてる侍見てると後ろから雷
*As Sasuke looks at the burning Samurai Raikage appears behind him

『雷虐水平!!』水平チョップだね
Raikage: “Raigyaku Suihei!!” *That’s a backhand chop.

サスケの身体が黒い炎が囲う
*Sasuke’s body is surrounded by the black flame

カリン(うまい!! 黒い炎の盾!雷影の瞬身スピードはケタ違い!目で追いきれないなら触れてはいけない盾 にすればいい!!これでうかつにはサスケには攻撃できない!)
Karin (thinking): “Nice!! A shield of black flame! Raikage’s Shunshin speed is too high a level so if you can’t catch him with your eyes then just make a shield that he can’t touch!! This way he can’t just attack Sasuke indiscriminately!”

シー(黒炎をコントロールしたのか!? 形体変化まで!!イタチよりも黒炎は長けているという ことか?)
C (thinking): “He controlled the black flame!? He even spatially recomposed it!! Does that mean he’s more skilled with the black flame than Itachi?”

サスケの黒い炎の盾なんか気にしないで雷
*Raikage, not giving a damn about the Sasuke’s black flame shield

『雷影をなめるな!!!』
Raikage: “Don’t underestimate the Raikage!!!”

左腕でサスケに、水平チョップ
*And hits Sasuke with a backhand chop with his left hand

左腕燃える~~~
*His left arm catches fire~~~~

カリン(え!?)
Karin (thinking): “Wha!?”

シー『雷影様!…まさか?』
C: “Raikage-sama!...It can’t be?”

ダルイ『左腕…くれてやるとはね…』
Darui: “To give up…your left arm…”

サスケ倒れる そこに雷ジャンプ~~~
*Sasuke falls to the ground. Raikage then leaps into the air~~~

雷『止めだ!!』
Raikage: “This is the end!!”

雷影、憤怒の覚悟!!サスケになす術は!?
Raikage, his furious determination!! What options does Sasuke have left!?

Spoiler Pics Part 1 --Click here to view--

Spoiler Pics Part 2 --Click here to view--

I'll take up the offer on Kishi being a Sasuke closeted fan. I guess Naruto having Sussano was thrown out the window and now Kishi has Sasuke surpassing Itachi with Sasuke being able to control the flames of Amaterasu as a barrier with Sussano in conjunction. When will the Sasuke powerups/skill end Kishi. th_cussing.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 September 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#2 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 8 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Spoilers from Nja --Click here to view--
タイトル サスケVS雷影
Title – “Sasuke vs. Raikage”

雷影のエロボーをかわす千鳥を雷影の胸に突き刺すが
第二間接部分までしか刺さらず クソッ!!
Sasuke dodges Raikage’s elbow and stabs him with the chidori…but his fingers only make it part of the way into Raikage (his fingers only get to about the second joint in)…Sasuke – Dammit!!

雷影 雷遁をまとったこのワシに傷をつけるとはその術ははたけカカシと同じものだな・・・
Raikage – To think you were able to wound me when I have this Raiton chakra covering me. That technique must be the same as Hatake Kakashi’s…
雷影サスケをつかみくるっと反転させ これで終わりだ!!と
雷我爆弾!!(ライガーボム)(すさまじい威力を見せたいのか2ページ強にわたってボム)
Raikage then seems to grab Sasuke, turn him upside down and say, “This is the end!! Raiga Bomb!!” (*The spoiler writer comments that this technique takes up over 2 pages, possibly because Kishimoto wants to show just how powerful it is) ----Translator comment: I think the Raiga Bomb is supposed to be a wrestling move similar to a Power Bomb where you pick your opponent up and slam him body/head first into the ground

地面に叩き付けられたサスケの背中には以前イタチが出したスサノオウの骨の
様なものがサスケを保護しサスケ窮地を脱出
*As Sasuke gets slammed to the ground the bones from what looks like Susanoo (the technique Itachi used) protect Sasuke from the fall, helping Sasuke to get out of his predicament

サスケの目が万華になってるのに気づきその場を離れさらにチャクラをあげる雷影
Raikage, noticing that Sasuke’s eyes are now Mangekyou Sharingan withdraws and raises his Chakra levels even more

カリン なんてチャクラなの・・・これは尾獣並のチャクラ><
Karin – What chakra…this is a bijuu amount of chakra.

サスケの周りには骨の様な物体がさまよい 目から大量の血を流し 天照!
The bone-like shape is drifting around Sasuke. Then a large amount of blood comes from Sasuke’s eyes as he uses Amaterasu!

場面はナルトへ
*Scene changes to Naruto

マダラとの会話 長門と同じ様にサスケを説得させるかどうかサスケには無駄~
*Continuing the conversation with Madara. Madara says that Naruto won’t be able to talk sense into Sasuke the same way he did Nagato.

忘れたw
*Spoiler writer seems to have forgotten part of the conversation

カカシ   うちはの復讐に尾獣を集めてるのはなぜなんだ?
Kakashi – Why are you collecting the bijuu in order to exact your revenge as an Uchiha?
マダラ   簡単にいうと 完全体 になるためだ
Madara – To put it simply, in order to be complete (*in order to reach my/it/something’s complete form*).

お前らとの話は楽しかった~ っと時空間忍術みたいなのでマダラは去る
Madara then disappears using his space/time ninjutsu saying, “It was fun chatting with you guys~”

サスケへ
*Scene goes back to Sasuke

天照を放つも雷影の瞬身の術以上の動きで簡単に避けられ写輪眼ではとらえられ ないサスケとりあえず防御作にでる スサノオウの不完全版の骨を身体の周りにバリア状にし
その骨に天照で攻撃できない状態を作るが
Sasuke attacks Raikage with Amaterasu, but is easily avoided by Raikage, moving with speeds higher than the shunshin no jutsu. Sasuke, not even being able to keep up with the Raikage with his Sharingan, goes on the defensive. Sasuke uses the bones of the incomplete Susanou to act as a barrier around him, though it seems as though he cannot attack through the bones with Amaterasu…

憤怒の一撃 逆水平チョップ
*Then Raikage hits Sasuke with a furious Backhand Chop

ダルイ  左腕をくれてやるとは雷影様!!
Darui – Way to give it to him with your left arm, Raikage-sama!! (*Could imply that Raikage is not messing around when he hits with his left arm)

おもいっきり吹っ飛ばされダウンするサスケに雷影が 止めだ!! とジャンプした所で 
Sasuke goes flying and is on the ground when Raikage tells him that this is the end and then leaps into the air…

完です 来週はギロチンドロップですかね・・・
That’s all for this week. The spoiler writer then wonders if next week will start with the guillotine chop (another wrestling move).

Second Spoiler Note --

後シーが言っていたが 黒炎をあそこまで操る(鎧状にまとう)能力はイタチ以上か!?
といってました。
む~死刑判決を言い渡しに逝くか・・・ワンピへ・・・
It seems the Raikage is a Nin-Tai Jutsu Pro.
*Also, C makes a comment about whether Sasuke is above Itachi in skill as he is able to control the black flames so well (including wrapping them around him like armor).
Hmm~ Will he pass away by the judged death sentence... Onto One-Piece...

I'll take up the offer on Kishi being a Sasuke closeted fan. I guess Naruto having Sussano was thrown out the window and now Kishi has Sasuke surpassing Itachi with Sasuke being able to control the flames of Amaterasu as a barrier with Sussano in conjunction. When will the Sasuke powerups/skill end Kishi. th_cussing.gif

Before Chuck Norris, there was Sasuke.

I doubt Madara can change Naruto's mind however. Giving up just isn't him and he's hella stubborn.
\

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

Here's a really quick translation of the spoiler (the Japanese is a bit vague in places so we may see some changes when a more complete script comes out):

Pocketmofo DID a quick translation so he could be wrong, about his translation.

That why you should do it slowly xdddd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um__, I am not saying he closeted Sasuke fan anymore, but one of the major themes of this manga is the younger generation's surpassing the old So, it wasn't a big surprise, if he could master it.

Seriously, I doubt that Naruto will not beat Sasuke and save him. Kishimoto likes the UNDERDOG so Naruto will have to look like he not that STRONG, but in reality he is STRONG. I bet Naruto will get another power-up and that Power Up WILL be what Itchi gave him in order to beat Sasuke.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 08 September 2009 - 06:06 PM.

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

Well, it is to be expected, I'm not sure if it's mentioned how much Sasuke has practiced his mangekyou or if achieving Mangekyou instantly gives you the knowledge and/or ability to use Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukiyomi....

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

Raikage = Pro-Wrestler?! th_twitchsmile.gif

Cue in The Rock's phrase...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

Lol Derock, XDDDD

Oh and Shadow I agree, I hope it will mention how much Sasuke has trained in order to master it.

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

WTF, Sasuke mastered the Amaterasu after only using it a couple of times, (first time hardly counts as Itachi pre-programmed it). that's so messed up, how can Sasuke suddenly master a move that Itachi who had years of practice couldn't do, yet Sasuke does it with close to no practice....another reason why everything sasuke related just pisses me off nowadays. It's like some RPG, get to a certain level and you automatically learn a move and master it straight away.

You can't even use the future generation surpassing the current argument as they are both brother so part of the same generation, it would be the job of their children to surpass them not the younger brother.

I bet when Naruto gets his power-up he'll have to spend weeks and hundreds of Shadow clones to master the move, where Sasuke just has to go to the local vendor that sells special moves scrolls and will master it soon as he opens the scroll, like some sort of RPG's, it's gone well beyond a joke, there has not been nothing that shows how Sasuke has worked to reach a Kage level battle, He wasn't strong enough to beat Itachi yet he can master his moves better than Itachi could, where is the sense in that?

My dislike for Sasuke is reaching a point beyond any other fictional charactor ever, and it's mainly down to Kishi giving his free power-up without really earning it.

Edit: What's up with the Raikage? I'm going to start expecting opening theme for him next, if you smeeeeeeeellll lalalalal what the Raikage is cooking!!!'

Edited by harry4e, 08 September 2009 - 06:30 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Haven't been reading these spoiler scripts but I decided to go ahead with it this week. tongue.gif

I kinda see this as showing Sasuke' weakness... It's really the first fight that he's fighting without a calm head and a premeditated battle plan like he showed vs. Itachi. He's already throwing out super high chakra moves and his eyes are bleeding and the fight has only just started. We don't know his ultimate move anymore since Kishi's made it all mysterious-like, but it seems like Sasuke's running out of tricks up his sleeve. Whereas Raikage is controlling the pace of the fight, and using his more powerful? left arm.

At any rate, sounds like an exciting fight chapter!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

In all truth, I think if they did a whole section of the manga or anime about how Sasuke trained to get his powers I'd be a little disappointed. Even the Sasuke Arc wasn't as fun for me. I think it's great that they show Naruto working hard for his abilities because he's the main character. Maybe a couple flashbacks here and there would be ok, but I don't see showing a lot of Sasuke training as a value-add.

Of course with this small spoiler it really has me intrigued now. With Madara gone will it give Naruto enough time to meet Sasuke? I'm expecting some good fight seens and hoping Naruto will be on the move again.

#10 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

More like, it some Gary stu alert xdddd

It like he makes you feel like he likes Sasuke more than HIS MAIN CHARACTER even more now. God, it so nerve racking that Naruto is never as Strong AS SASUKE is. I know, he likes the underdog but Kishi come on the SASUKE power up are retarded. Rolls eyes, it takes years or weeks for someone to master something, but it only takes SASUKE a few times to Master something.

My hate for him as reached a new level. I serouilly dislike Mary sues, and Gary Stu's. I also think it supposed to show Sasuke weakness, but it still makes me mad thought.

#11 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 8 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raikage = Pro-Wrestler?! th_twitchsmile.gif

Cue in The Rock's phrase...

DO YOU SMELL...

WHAT DEROCK...

IS COOKIN'?!

But really, Mary-Suesanoo and Amataresu in conjunction? Why doesn't he just have Star Platinum fused with Za Warudo? Cm'on, Kishi... you know you want to...

Edit: Wait, here's an idea of what I think what might happen -- What if, in the middle of the battle, Sasuke's body collapses and he starts to die? It'll give him a chance to look back on what he did, at what he had to do to gain power, at all the people he harmed and killed, at all he's lost and how he's been played with. Perhaps, with his dying words, he can tell his team to go find Konoha and tell them he's sorry.

Of course, that would be assuming that Kishimoto wouldn't bawl his eyes out at the thought of Sasuke getting so much as a paper-cut.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 08 September 2009 - 08:21 PM.

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Sep 8 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DO YOU SMELL...

WHAT DEROCK...

IS COOKIN'?!

facepalm.png Phail. Phail. PHAIL!!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 8 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More like, it some Gary stu alert xdddd

It like he makes you feel like he likes Sasuke more than HIS MAIN CHARACTER even more now. God, it so nerve racking that Naruto is never as Strong AS SASUKE is. I know, he likes the underdog but Kishi come on the SASUKE power up are retarded. Rolls eyes, it takes years or weeks for someone to master something, but it only takes SASUKE a few times to Master something.

My hate for him as reached a new level. I serouilly dislike Mary sues, and Gary Stu's. I also think it supposed to show Sasuke weakness, but it still makes me mad thought.

Naruto is just as strong if not stronger, since Senjutsu uses natural energy. So every little atom in the atmosphere can technically pummel Sasuke to bits.

Well, thank Kishi for giving Sasuke the Sharingan. Because that eye doesn't require mastery to use once you unlock Mangekyou, since they have all 3 of the deadliest techniques.

If you hate Sasuke so much, it's because Sasuke does his job well as a villain. Again, like I said, for the sake of plot development, sometimes authors shovel power up after power up onto a certain character. Like after the entire Sasuke and Itachi arc, Naruto got his power-up. Pretty sure Kishimoto will shove something in Naruto again to make him powerful as well.

#14 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 8 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

facepalm.png Phail. Phail. PHAIL!!!!

I know, right? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#15 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

Even, Villains have to earn their power ups y. Voldamort for example, started out not that powerful, but in realty he would, become one of the most feared Villains of the Harry potter universes.

Seriously, he gain that after training and putting a effort in his abilities and to scare people. That what makes a villain grea,t when they have to been shown that they trained in order to get that abilities they have. Plus, to that is why he/she become the main bad guy in the first place.

Not all Villains get free power up. almost every few chapters to make the main guy seem weak compared to him. To say that Naruto seems strong then yes he does. but Sasuke seems stronger than he was. He mastered the Amaterasu in just a couple of times. I mean come on even I know that not possible.

and please don't single me out only when Harry said the same thing as well.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 08 September 2009 - 09:25 PM.

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

your missing the point of the sasuke power ups. look how easy they are coming as opposed to narutos. Naruto has had to work hard and earn every power up he ever gained. Sasuke has had them practically handed to him on a silver platter via his sharingan or Orochimarus experiments or the cursed seal.

and thats the key. Sasuke has gained power the cheap easy way, and that is why he has constantly and will continue to constantly fail when it becomes important for him to do so.

Naruto will ultimately when it is important to succeed be victorious because he has worked hard and earned it.

thats the key, the themes of hard work and courage and protecting those precious to you are what will win out in the end. When all the powerups and chakra and special techniques come to naught and they are reduced to a final clash of fists its the one in orange thats going to be raised in victory.

actually i think itll be the gloved pink one thatll swat the uchiha on the noggin but thats jsut me LOL laugh.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Cats, I do agree with you, but I can be annoyed with it too. xddd

Oh and, I do hope Sakura gives him an ass kicking he richly deserves.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 08 September 2009 - 09:39 PM.

#18 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Sep 8 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke has had them practically handed to him on a silver platter via his sharingan or Orochimarus experiments or the cursed seal.

and thats the key. Sasuke has gained power the cheap easy way, and that is why he has constantly and will continue to constantly fail when it becomes important for him to do so.

a_thumbs.gif

Sasuke probably won't be around long enough, but at some point Karin should ask if his shriveled testes (due to Oro's drugs) are worth the shortcut to power. tongue.gif

#19 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

bah! This week's episode will be BORING! In my opinion. dry.gif

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:59 PM

Sasuke has full control of the black flames now?

Yeesh. I expected as much to happen and i'm sure he'll have yet another power before the fight is over, but it's still annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users