#61 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 6 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its just get me the feeling he put more background info for the Uchiha instead of his main Character. Its just seems like Kishimoto likes Sasuke more than HIS main character. We hardly, know anything about Sakura, and Naruto. However, we know more about the Uchiha clan and the Hugyga clan than any other clans in the Naruto universe. It seems he put more thought into Sasuke and Hinata's clans than his other characters in his story.

Here's what we know about the Uchiha clan:

- They have the Sharingan
- The ancestor was a son of Rikudou
- They wanted to attempt a coup d'etat to take over Konoha
- Power-hungry
- Fire affinity in the clan

Now the Hyuuga we really don't know that much about. Byakugan, Branch family, main family, curse seal, etc, etc. We have no background on them or where they came from.

And the thing about Naruto? He's the main character, character development takes some time, you can't expect Kishi to go: OMG HERE, HAVE ALL THE DETAILS ON NARUTO. Who's gonna read it? It's called PLOT.

What would you like to know about Sakura? Her family is probably not that important, so Kishi never really fleshed out her background, but will develop her character itself later on. Whoop-dee-doo, Sasuke gets some more screen time, but overall, Naruto still has more scenes. Because why? PLOT. A story is always divided into different points of view. Pick up a novel sometime. Some chapters will have one character taking up the whole story, while another will have a 2nd character taking up some parts.

#62 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:29 AM

I would like to know a lot more about Sakura than she just the Godime Hokage student. Um____" You don't have to sound so discourteous, because I want to know more about the other character's other than Sasuke. Seriously, thought yes I would like to know more about Sakura parents and more about Naruto family and the other clans other than THE UCHIHA CLAN.

#63 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:31 AM

Well, when the main villain is from the Uchiha clan, you can't expect much can you? As for Naruto's family, it's like what I said. Character development. We're in a large arc right now, you really can't expect Kishimoto to shovel up lots of family information and shove it into 16 pages, 5-6 panels each can you?

#64 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:43 AM

But dude most villains don't even get this much screen time or history as Sasuke.

To sum it up about Sasuke: he's from a f**cked clan from the very beginning, very power hungry (except Itachi), deciding vengeance was the way, and pretty much stuck to it.

Now what about Naruto & Sakura? We don't kitten about their family completely, especially Naruto like why no one bother telling him about his parentage? Is there to Sakura than what meet the eye? What happen to Kushina since Minato died 16 years early?

Kishi is such a Sasuke fan that its ridiculous! I mean at least you want to see Sasuke since its been over 100 chapters since you seen the guy, so we're playing catch up. But now Sasuke is way too over powerful and its same ol' vengence... will Naruto continue to support him if he manages to eliminate the Raikage?

Part 2 is really a disappointment if you compare it with part 1
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#65 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:04 AM

I agree with Hopestar, Most of the villains never got as much Screen time and background development as much as Sasuke has

We don't know as much as we want to about other clans and characters past as much as we know about the UCHIHA CLAN.

Seriously, he is a closeted Sasuke fan, because of all the power up and special abilities he has been given.

He has, had more screen time than any other Villain in the series EVEN Oro and PEIN.

#66 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

We don't know as much as we want to about other clans and characters past as much as we know about the UCHIHA CLAN

Guess who started the whole mess? An Uchiha! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#67 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 6 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guess who started the whole mess? An Uchiha! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Seriously, he a closeted Uchiha Clan fan xD

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 September 2009 - 05:29 AM.

#68 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:16 AM

It's pitiful that the villain gets more attention than the hero sad.gif
Damnit Kishi if you wanted Sasuke to your main guy than you should made him the star and called it Sasuke instead of Naruto a_smashy.gif
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#69 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Sep 7 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's pitiful that the villain gets more attention than the hero sad.gif
Damnit Kishi if you wanted Sasuke to your main guy than you should made him the star and called it Sasuke instead of Naruto a_smashy.gif

Or Sasuke and Naruto: Pawns of Fate...or something....But Sasuke's first in the title because Kishi likes Sasuke!

#70 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

Sasuke may have the more developed background, but he is relatively static as a character. Sakura and Naruto have been emotionally and physically challenged during the chapters, and have more dynamic characters.

(I tend to go through the Uchiha stuff quickly, so it doesn't bug me as much. That let's me spend more time for the interesting stuff. narusaku.gif )

#71 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hmm...I wonder what Sakura's role will be in all of this(if she has a major one).

Well, hopefully she has a major role, considering the fact that this is a Team 7 thing, and she is a part of the team. It's pretty much Sakura vs. Naruto vs. Sasuke at this point, though.

Besides, she hasn't had a real fight scene since the Save Gaara Arc! I want to see her kick some ass!! sakura.gif

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 7 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Hopestar, Most of the villains never got as much Screen time and background development as much as Sasuke has

We don't know as much as we want to about other clans and characters past as much as we know about the UCHIHA CLAN.

Seriously, he is a closeted Sasuke fan, because of all the power up and special abilities he has been given.

He has, had more screen time than any other Villain in the series EVEN Oro and PEIN.

Well, come on, guys. I mean, it's not like Sasuke's just a villain. He's a main character, too. Like, in the top 3. Of course he's going to get a lot of screentime. I don't really like it, but that's the way it is.

And please stop claiming that Kishimoto is a Sasuke fangirl. Giving Sasuke all those new, special abilities isn't him sucking Sasuke's kitten, it's him thickening the plot and creating more conflict.

He's a professional mangaka, and I don't really see him hero worshipping his own character and giving him this and that just because he likes him a lot.

#72 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (FrutyLishis @ Sep 7 2009, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, hopefully she has a major role, considering the fact that this is a Team 7 thing, and she is a part of the team. It's pretty much Sakura vs. Naruto vs. Sasuke at this point, though.

Besides, she hasn't had a real fight scene since the Save Gaara Arc! I want to see her kick some ass!! sakura.gif

Well, come on, guys. I mean, it's not like Sasuke's just a villain. He's a main character, too. Like, in the top 3. Of course he's going to get a lot of screentime. I don't really like it, but that's the way it is.

And please stop claiming that Kishimoto is a Sasuke fangirl. Giving Sasuke all those new, special abilities isn't him sucking Sasuke's kitten, it's him thickening the plot and creating more conflict.

He's a professional mangaka, and I don't really see him hero worshipping his own character and giving him this and that just because he likes him a lot.

Posts merged. Please don't double post. If you need to add something just click edit.

#73 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

Er. Ok?

Being the main character isn't important enough? Adding more stuff will make him more important to this story when the entire story is about him? SCORE!

I must be reading the wrong manga!

My thought is almost same as you. I felt a bit tired about...yea, what naruto is. He's miserable, and no one pitied him but hated him because of the strongest monster in his body. He's the most knucklehead ninja that was always be very noisy, especially about his ambition of being Hokage. He's a kind guy who doesn't hate the Konoha's citizens who hated him, means he's not an avenger. He has strong ambition to be Hokage and to save his important friend. He has unlimited spirit that no one could beat it. He has true feelings for Sakura, and pure, and too pure until he wanna do anything for her happiness' sake, even though he has to be hurt (which makes me hurt too). He wants Raikage to forgive Sasuke and...bring peace, maybe?
What else? Maybe etc. etc.

Briefly, he's (the most) miserable guy but has kind and pure heart. He has strong will and power, and unlimited spirit. He wants to be a peace angel too (my exaggeration, tongue.gif )

But...as I have thought about it many times, it's fair enough for him to be a great guy, considering how much he had been miserable.

#74 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Well, we know that Naruto was going to ask Tsunade about his parents and history until Danzou orders Sasuke as a missing ninja and Cloud showed up. Whenever this arc is over Naruto will go back to the village depending if things calm back down and ask Tsunade, if she makes it out of the comma. That's when we'll have a Naruto heritage focused chapters showing the back history rather or not he is a Senju, hopefully more insight on his mother Kushina if she is dead or alive, and what her side of the family is like.

As for the Sakura development Kishi stated the she was a Genjutsu type so sooner or later I hope she gets some Genjutsu training and Slug sage training from Tsunade as she gets ready to retire or have Sakura learning more, so they both can heal more people and better protect the village like during the unfortunate Pain Arc.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 08 September 2009 - 02:28 PM.

#75 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 7 2009, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whenever this arc is over Naruto will go back to the village depending if things calm back down and ask Tsunade, if she makes it out of the comma. That's when we'll have a Naruto heritage focused chapters showing the back history rather or not he is a Senju, hopefully more insight on his mother Kushina if she is dead or alive, and what her side of the family is like.

Are you Kishimoto?

#76 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:03 PM

Not gonna get my hopes up for any Sakura training. She has never been a focus like that, and it is becoming quite apparent Kishi has no real interest in making her a strong fighter. /bitterness

#77 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:53 PM

Uhm, as Cloud pointed out, there is a plot to be followed. Uchiha's history forshadows a future conflict, therefore we are given the information as a leading development. Sakura's parents don't have a single thing to do with Naruto, therefore they are nonexistent and spending time and magazine space on them is just a waste. If you want a story involving the Haruna family or the Uzumaki clan (if there is one, we can't even say that much) that's what fanfics are created for.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#78 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Sep 7 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posts merged. Please don't double post. If you need to add something just click edit.

Sorry, Nate. I'm posting through my phone so I can't really use all those things, but I'm trying not to double-post anymore.

#79 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Sep 7 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhm, as Cloud pointed out, there is a plot to be followed. Uchiha's history forshadows a future conflict, therefore we are given the information as a leading development. Sakura's parents don't have a single thing to do with Naruto, therefore they are nonexistent and spending time and magazine space on them is just a waste. If you want a story involving the Haruna family or the Uzumaki clan (if there is one, we can't even say that much) that's what fanfics are created for.

Which will lead to Naruto & Sasuke fighting again with Naruto having a victory and we may have them (assuming Asuke is still alive and "redeem") fight Madara then the end... mellow.gif

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Sep 7 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which will lead to Naruto & Sasuke fighting again with Naruto having a victory and we may have them (assuming Sasuke is still alive and "redeem") fight Madara then the end... mellow.gif

And basically that what you just said is called a summary of the finale of the series that is likely going to happen. If follow correctly and makes sense of course.

C'mon, people, ever since Kyuubi mentioned Madara's name, way back in the Sasuke and Sai arc, you should had already assumed he will be the MAIN villain. Plus the whole Uchiha history is needed because not only it has to compliment Sasuke, Itachi and Madara but it has to inform the reader how and why these events occur for the plot. Do you guys want just one big plothole that is endless?

Now for Sakura, even though we fans demanded more about her, Kishimoto already said she's just a normal girl which was stated in this year's interview for the US. Although, somehow she will get a fight soon (hopefully against Sasuke before the "he will face Naruto" fight Part 2).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users