Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 24 2009, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forest of Death, I believe.

You are correct. There is a very large number of things wrong with such a prediction though. I just figured I would bring it to everyone's attention.

I think most of us assumed the manga was coming to an end. Right from Kishimoto's mouth, I think that proves that NS is indeed the last pairing he is closing up, that's leaning on mutual love and canon. So.. yay!! biggrin.gif

#82 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

I think most of us assumed the manga was coming to an end. Right from Kishimoto's mouth, I think that proves that NS is indeed the last pairing he is closing up, that's leaning on mutual love and canon. So.. yay!! biggrin.gif

I hope you're right! I hope my faith on Kishi and Narusaku isn't useless.

#83 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Daidoji_Tangen @ Aug 21 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was not stupid at all. They laid a trap for Madara. Naruto is the bait.

I can see Sasuke saying he's pissed off. It seems IC to me.

Chakra weapons have been in the Manga for a while now. Asuma did something similar.

Actually no, Naruto was put behind bars,to stop him from attacking Madara...They already have Madara trapped, If he managed to get inside the house Yamoto built so easily those cages would not really slow him down much if he wanted to get to Naruto.

You can see Sasuke saying he's pissed? Seriously? I guess we'll have to dissagree on that one, He's meant to be a Uchiha clan, I just can't see someone from such a proud clan using such common words. It seems as in charactor as Neji doing Stand up comedy to me.

It was meant to be a joke, I was referring to how the Samarai's who look like Troopers from Star Wars are carrying Chakra Swords that look like Lightsabers. "Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering." Famous Quote from Yoda, describes Sasuke quite well don't you think, He felt fear when his family was massacred by Itachi, Which lead to Anger at himself for not being strong enough, which lead to Hate for his brother, which lead to suffering for him, and later his friends who are trying to save him, and finally the part that's left unsaid, is that it leads to the dark side, which was shown with the demonic chakra.

Anyway...got sidetracked. So they think there are only a couple more Arcs to go? Hmmm...I don't see it but then again I didn't think it was possible to move things along as fast as Kishi did after Pain's battle but it's been one revelation after another it seems. It will be interesting to see if there is only a coupld more arcs how Naruto convincingly defeats Madara. He's not quite at super kage level Madara is, this is the guy who made the fourth look a fool during the Kyuubi attack.

iAnby7W.gif

#84 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 24 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
translation by Shounensuki of NF

From MH, what kishi wrote at the 47 vol cover flap:

「ラストに向けての構想も確実に進み、それに向かって全力で描いていってます!
『NARUTO‐ナルト‐』を最後までお楽しみください!!」
"The plot is making steady progress towards the ending; facing this, I'm pouring all my energy into drawing! Please enjoy Naruto until the very end!!"

On a personal note I think we still have a couple good arcs left till the end of the manga and other Admins from NF are saying the same thing.

Agreed. This sounds like he's saying the main plot is in motion, not that the manga is ending soon (meaning with within the year).

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 24 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually no, Naruto was put behind bars,to stop him from attacking Madara...They already have Madara trapped, If he managed to get inside the house Yamoto built so easily those cages would not really slow him down much if he wanted to get to Naruto.

You can see Sasuke saying he's pissed? Seriously? I guess we'll have to dissagree on that one, He's meant to be a Uchiha clan, I just can't see someone from such a proud clan using such common words. It seems as in charactor as Neji doing Stand up comedy to me.

It was meant to be a joke, I was referring to how the Samarai's who look like Troopers from Star Wars are carrying Chakra Swords that look like Lightsabers. "Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering." Famous Quote from Yoda, describes Sasuke quite well don't you think, He felt fear when his family was massacred by Itachi, Which lead to Anger at himself for not being strong enough, which lead to Hate for his brother, which lead to suffering for him, and later his friends who are trying to save him, and finally the part that's left unsaid, is that it leads to the dark side, which was shown with the demonic chakra.

Anyway...got sidetracked. So they think there are only a couple more Arcs to go? Hmmm...I don't see it but then again I didn't think it was possible to move things along as fast as Kishi did after Pain's battle but it's been one revelation after another it seems. It will be interesting to see if there is only a coupld more arcs how Naruto convincingly defeats Madara. He's not quite at super kage level Madara is, this is the guy who made the fourth look a fool during the Kyuubi attack.

1. Rereading: Yeah, you're right.

2. Disagree. Sasuke never seemed that formal to me. He had arrogance and the pride in the clan, but just never seemed to care too much for formality. Neji did and him saying it would seem out of character.

I guess it comes down to different interpretations of the character.

3. OK. Sometimes, it's hard to pick up jokes online.

4. It all depends on what you consider an Arc and what happens in the Arc. I honestly, think this Arc has two sides: Danzo and Killer Bee. Danzo needs to be taken down somehow and not in Naruto's typical way of beating the crap out of someone and giving a speech. Or it will end with Naruto being a criminal (I'm figuring for a) accusing Danzo of the crimes he committed and/or b) not killing Sasuke). I also think Naruto will find out Killer Bee is alive and search for him. This will help stop the chances of war between Cloud and Leaf. It will also let Naruto meet another junchuuriki who can teach him to control the Kyuubi (which will probably be Naruto's last big power-up, then again there is Yin and Yang chakra which he doesn't know about).

#85 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

Spoilers tomorrow! omnomnomnom... biggrin.gif

#86 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 24 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers tomorrow! omnomnomnom... biggrin.gif

It seems to be that way though we might not get the full script and pics till Wednesday.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 24 August 2009 - 11:32 PM.

#87 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:42 AM

I don't care if it's just a couple lines, I need something new to talk about. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users