Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 21 2009, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sora no Senshi the only Sasuke fans I have meat wear only girls. I don't know if he has any males fans. It just weird to me that he put so much thought into Sasuke and not Sakura or Naruto imo.

Sasuke was a character added at the last at the very last minute and he did not put that much thought in to Sakura who was Added at the same time as Sasuke.

Actually, I have met some Sasuke fans who are male. They mainly like him because of his power, his Sharingan, the Uchiha clan, and his popularity with the ladies.

Example -- My classmates, and some of my online friends in other forums, who have him as an avatar or signature.

happy.gif

---

Sasuke was a character who was added at the last minute?

I don't understand, Ryrinea-chan, but I thought Kishi-sensei made Sasuke because he thought of making a 'cool and genius' rival to Naruto? Sasuke is the key on why Naruto is becoming stronger. He wants to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, so he can fulfill his promise to Sakura.

I don't think Kishi-sensei just 'placed' him in the Naruto manga, just to add more characters to the plotline. All of the characters have something important to play in the series, whether it is just small or minor.

Kishi-sensei thought a lot about the said plotline, and even its characters, no matter when he added them, and look how successful he is now.

I'm sorry for this, Ryrinea-chan, but this is what I thought about your statement. I hope you understand.

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 21 August 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#142 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 20 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Fanfiction kicks in*

Ok, ok... Naruto suddenly fuses with Kyuubi, God, Shinigami and suddenly just owns Sasuke with one punch.

I win. Most realistic scenario ever.

:zaru

Man, I'm telling you guys. Green Lantern Corps. All the way. Naruto's gonna get a ring and smack around ALL the b****es in the yard.

... What? Don't you look at me like that. It isn't any less likely than a fusion between Naruto, Kyuubi and god. I mean, seriously. A god and the kyuubi doing the fusion dance? Fugeddaboutit. =P

If you're gonna argue that, you could say that Sasuke is also ruled by emotion, even more so than Naruto.

Who isn't ruled in some way by emotion, really? Whether it's realized or not, nine times out of ten our decisions are influenced by the emotions we're feeling at the time. So the whole thing seems a moot point considering everybody is ruled by what they're feeling.

Ahaha, this is very true. But Catsi's theory involves him being resurrected. So If he killed him with every intention of bringing him back like he did with Gaara and Kakashi...and the entire village (lol), I think he could do it.

I know. But my point was that Kishi can never really seem to bring himself to kill off one of the younger generation, even temporarily. As I noted, he could have gotten away with killing Hinata - and frankly it would have made more sense - considering he basically rez'd anyone with a pulse not five or six chapters later. He still didn't do it. As I recall he had no choice but to kill Gaara and resurrect him considering it had been established that extracting the tailed demons would kill the host. I suspect he wouldn't have bothered with the "death" if he hadn't written it so he had no choice earlier.

At this point I just really, really doubt Kishi has it in him to kill anyone of the younger sect, much less the main character. It's been a bit of a holding pattern for the entire manga; opportunity to kill someone but doesn't take it. Of course, he could prove me wrong; I just don't see it happening.

Edited by dl316bh, 21 August 2009 - 03:38 AM.

bd5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users