Naruto 459

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

#41 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

Someone posted an exceptional post in the Heaven and Earth forum on NF, and I thought everyone else here should get to see it too happy.gif

Edit - Lulz Smiter, I was already posting this, just kind of nodded off for a few while editing before I hit Add Reply tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AMtrack

Well actually, this is probably the strongest NS chapter to date in my opinion. Lets look at the facts shall we?

1. Sakura openly acknowledged naruto's feelings for her. Thats a pretty big one. No shame...no nothing. That of course means that she knows naruto loves her and accepts his feelings, enough to the point where she has no problem talking about it in front of others who may not know (but who doesnt).

2. This one is even bigger, and I'm surprised that no one caught it. Sakura volunteered to be the one to talk to naruto, but its much bigger than just that. Anyone remember why she said she was going? She said, and I will do my best to quote "Since that fool loves me, I will go". Amtrack, whats so significant about this, you ask? She's not going because she's naruto's friend, nor his teammate (although she is all of those things). She is going to see naruto as the woman he loves, and is most likely loved by in return. Thats pretty big. In essence she's going as naruto's love, and this was stated by her, which makes it all the more powerful.

3. I thought it was cute how she called him a baka for loving her. Its cute because that is a term of affection that sakura uses towards naruto quite often. The fact that she used it in conjunction with acknowledging his feelings for her makes it even cuter, and also more telling.

4. And of course the last thing she says, coupled with those sharp eyes of determination. She's been making mistakes all of her life but she won't make another one. What is this last mistake we wonder? I have a few theories about it. For one, its not Sasuke related, this is about naruto. So anything that has to do with Sasuke is essentially ruled out. It is very clear that the topic switched from Sasuke to naruto once shikamaru started inquiring to his whereabouts. Two, since it has to do with naruto, I instantly thought of Tsunade and Jiraiya when I read about "not making another mistake". I wish I knew the chapter where that whole tsunade jiraiya thing is addressed but alas, I dont remember. Regardless, that screamed parallel to me. And again, that look of determination said a lot to me too.

EDIT: since I love the Tsunade Jiraiya parallel I'll make it even clearer. Remember when Jiraiya left to go do something on his own? Tsunade said to herself that when he comes back, he won't have to front anymore. It was a subtle admission on her part, but unfortunately he up and died before he could come back. Get itttt tongue.gif ? Naruto left to tackle a big problem on his own (mostly) and.....fronted like it wasn't a big deal......and..... biggrin.gif

Think about it, what mistake could sakura end up making by not being the one to go to naruto? Just mull it over smile.gif , I think you get my drift.

5. And finally, this chapter greatly reinforces all of the moments that happened before this. Everything we have thought, wondered about, etc etc, got thrown out into the open for the most part. In retrospect, it makes all of those moments make that much more sense.

With that I'm done for the moment because its getting a tad late and my brain is ceasing to function. Kudos tongue.gif , and woot for NaruSaku. Its a great pairing for a reason and this chapter proves it.

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 07 August 2009 - 10:18 AM.

#42 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Firstly To all those who asked "what was wrong with Shizune on page 7"..
Well she was sitting on the floor, and in the page 7 panel she was standing up. Lol.

Secondly I am so excited for Sakura and Naruto's conversation although I think we'll be waiting a while to see it.

Edited by Rachel, 07 August 2009 - 10:29 AM.

#43 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

Excellent chapter really has me excited for the next few.

I am really glad to see Sakura openly admit and i think accept Narutos feelings for her.

I wonder what the mistake she doesnt want to make is.

I hope its not something along the lines of not averting war because of her feelings for sasuke and letting people get hurt because of it.

Bring on next week otr whenever the next chapters out.

NS = canon now????
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#44 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone posted an exceptional post in the Heaven and Earth forum on NF, and I thought everyone else here should get to see it too happy.gif

Edit - Lulz Smiter, I was already posting this, just kind of nodded off for a few while editing before I hit Add Reply tongue.gif

all of the evidence right there is SOLID. thats as good as it can get happy.gif

#45 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

Yay! Pretty cool chapter.. Geez, Kishi, I dont want this to end!
Cool NaruSaku goodness, Zetsu wtf? He looked so.. slimey... laugh.gif

#46 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

blinktopia's translation is up a little different but Sakura says "fell for"not" in love " but really the same thing.

#47 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hm, so many questions left unanswered.

Gaara would be a great leader! Age doesn't matter at all. Mifune!! rawr.gif

Anyway, I still can't wait for the next chapter. Whatever Sakura will say to Naruto when they meet would be epic! Shikamaru and Sai had just set her soul on fire.

I love you two. :teehee:

And, I also hope that there will be a clarification between the Danzo-Madara/Tobi-Shisui thing. Didn't Itachi kill Shisui already, for the Mangekyou Sharingan?

Or is there some kind of loophole Itachi saw?

Ao with the Byakugan would also be another mystery to solve, especially if Konoha would find out about it. I wonder what they will do. But, I highly doubt that it is going to happen. It seems so unlikely. happy.gif

Zetsu in party-crasher mode was awesome. I don't mind reading it again!

(HELLOOOOOOOOOO! XD)

Also, at the end, why did Danzou say 'Akatsuki'? It confuses me so~love.gif It must be the bad timing. They were just getting to interrogate Danzou about Shisui and the Akatsuki. Then that said group crashes through the window already-broken table/floor.

Where is Sasuke, you say?

We'll find out soon. After the break.

fu.png

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 07 August 2009 - 12:34 PM.

#48 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Let's all spam emoticons and insert HUGE pictures.

/sarcasm

I still can't get Zetsu's ugly mug out of my head, it was pretty hilarious how Kishi drew his expression. As for what Mifune said about Gaara, Shadowpie, it was probably because Danzo had him under control. That little... controlling Mizukage-chan like that! rawr.gif

#49 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 7 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's all spam emoticons and insert HUGE pictures.

/sarcasm

I still can't get Zetsu's ugly mug out of my head, it was pretty hilarious how Kishi drew his expression. As for what Mifune said about Gaara, Shadowpie, it was probably because Danzo had him under control. That little... controlling Mizukage-chan like that! rawr.gif

I kind of expected the part about Danzo controlling Mifune with his Sharingan, (more doujutsu's to come biggrin.gif), but controlling Mizukage-chan?

He's evil.

Tsk, tsk.

Plain evil.

I guess you fanboys can assist Naruto in defeating Danzo. HURRAH! rawr.gif

I'll be supporting you, ZJ-kun. <3

a_thumbs.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 07 August 2009 - 03:05 PM.

#50 xCloudii

xCloudii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:stealing chocolate, eating free samples at Costco, kicking people's faces.<br /><br />Haaa, I'm so cool. -shot-

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Aug 7 2009, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good Chapter though I'll wait for Binktopia's translation before I make any comments on what Sakura says though she appears to accept Naruto's feelings. BTW according to OneManga its only gonna be a 1 week break between 459 and 460 not 2 weeks.

Oh jeepers! I didn't even KNOW that there was going to be a break at all XDD -feels slowwww-
Aghh. Oh well..I..I guess I can wait even though it's torture to even wait for 1 week for a freaking chapter to come out. XD Yes, I'm an impatient person, hurrrr.

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:10 PM

This is like full of cliffhangers that it is killing me for waiting!

Ao with Byakugan, Danzo has Shisui's Sharingan and controlling Mifune this entire time... chaos comes along with White Zetsu crashing in the Summit and Madara... plotting more evil...

But the most important: Sakura... are we going to see NaruSaku canon soon, Kishi? Romance on the side during the crazy conflicts and dramas? wow.png And what will the Konoha 11 do with Sasuke when they need Naruto's approval?

Damn, I'm sounding like the DBZ announcer... sweat.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

I've been missing chapters and this probably isn't an appropriate time to mention this,

but holy crap! Sakura's hair is getting longer haha.

I loved her answer haha. Wouldn't it suck though, cause we're all expecting this NaruSaku conversation and maaaybe a return of feelings, and then Sakura splurts out that she doesn't love him? I'd shoot her. Hah.

Interesting chapter though! And because I missed so much, who's Shisui? Isn't that Itachi's killed friend? What happened to Madara?

#53 xCloudii

xCloudii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:stealing chocolate, eating free samples at Costco, kicking people's faces.<br /><br />Haaa, I'm so cool. -shot-

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

AHHH I LOVED THIS CHAPTERR. <:D XD Well, really, what kind of NaruSakutards DIDN'T?

Anyways, I'm so glad that they didn't give in to the "THROOOONE" to Danzo... yet. >.> I don't think they will. I WISH GAARA WOULD LEAD THE ALLIANCE THINGEH. D:> He's awesome. And cool. AND MOST RELIABLE OUT OF THE KAGES, AHEEEEM. Oh and screw that neutral dude with his: "Gaara is too young" crap. :| (Okay so maybe that neutral dude was controlled by freakin' Danzo, but whatevs. XD)

Ohohoh and I freaking love Sai and Shikamaru - mostly Sai because he's like teh NaruSaku matchmaker atm, haaaa.

OVERALL, THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME. I LOVED IT.

Oh and when I saw Zetsu just pop up randomly and be all like: "HEYYYYY. <:D HOWS IT GOINNN, SASUKE'S COMIN SOONLOLOLOL." I laughed out loud. Literally.

Ohohoh, question: WHY WAS INO CRYING. I feel kind of lost. Was she crying because they're planning to kill Sasucakes?

WTF. I THOUGHT SHE WAS OVER HIM. @___@

Edited by xCloudii, 07 August 2009 - 03:39 PM.

#54 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 7 2009, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shisui... That was Shisui the Mirage, wasn't it? He was supposed to be Itachi's best friend, until he was killed. Did Itachi do it himself, or did Danzou have a hand in it? Danzou might just have seen Shisui's dead body and cannibalised it for his own use.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought the user had to be semi-alive with the Sharingan activated for it to work? The transplant I mean. Otherwise isn't it just a regular eye they would get?

Smiter and Shauna stumbled onto something great.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#55 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (xCloudii @ Aug 7 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AHHH I LOVED THIS CHAPTERR. <:D XD Well, really, what kind of NaruSakutards DIDN'T?

Anyways, I'm so glad that they didn't give in to the "THROOOONE" to Danzo... yet. >.> I don't think they will. I WISH GAARA WOULD LEAD THE ALLIANCE THINGEH. D:> He's awesome. And cool. AND MOST RELIABLE OUT OF THE KAGES, AHEEEEM. Oh and screw that neutral dude with his: "Gaara is too young" crap. :| (Okay so maybe that neutral dude was controlled by freakin' Danzo, but whatevs. XD)

Ohohoh and I freaking love Sai and Shikamaru - mostly Sai because he's like teh NaruSaku matchmaker atm, haaaa.

OVERALL, THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME. I LOVED IT.

Oh and when I saw Zetsu just pop up randomly and be all like: "HEYYYYY. <:D HOWS IT GOINNN, SASUKE'S COMIN SOONLOLOLOL." I laughed out loud. Literally.

Ohohoh, question: WHY WAS INO CRYING. I feel kind of lost. Was she crying because they're planning to kill Sasucakes?

WTF. I THOUGHT SHE WAS OVER HIM. @___@

Please try not to use CAPS LOCK so much in your responses, as it's like shouting at everyone ^^

#56 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:54 PM

As I've said before the week after this Chapter is gonna be hell with no 460, but thank god it isn't 2 week break like originally thought.

uc.png

#57 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

It definatly seems from Blinktopia's translation that Sakura is accepting that Sasuke has to be taken down. Now she's taking up the duty to tell Naruto.

#58 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whatthekitten.gif amazing...

for those who are skeptical about what Sakura really says about Naruto's 'love' or 'fall for'' or 'like', it doesnt' matter when you take a look at Japanese culture and language. As i understand it from studying such things and my brother whom is fluent in Japanese and lived there explaining it to me, saying you love someone in japan is kind of a joke, like its the phrase you would use to say, " i love fruit" its not a serious sign of care and affection. in the original language it still could have 'like' but that might as well be 'love' in our language. the translators of the chapter are actually trying to translate in a way that gives us the same feel that the Japanese has, they aren't going for literal translations, that would just confuse us and give us the wrong message. so i am confident in Sakura's love quote.

#59 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

I loved this chapter!:] Kishi left us with a bunch of questions and with a NaruSaku cliffhanger... Now we have to wait a week to see what happens!

In the panel with Sakura saying "The fools in love with me... so let me do it." I thought her face showed determination. For what?? Maybe to go speak to him and not make another mistake, perhaps? What mistake does she not want to make? Only Kishi knows the answer to that… and I think we’ll be finding out soon.

It's pretty clear she accepts his feelings for her, but what isn't quite clear yet, are the feelings she feels for him. All we can really do is wait and see. But I think we can expect a huge, epic moment between those two.:]

Ino crying was random... or atleast that's what I think. No feelings for Sasuke have been shown from her lately and suddenly she starts crying over him? What is this all about? I'm not sure but maybe Kishi has something planned for Ino...

If she were to magically end up with Sasuke, I would end up like down.gif because they have had no development whatsoever.

#60 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thank you that was vary enlightening,I hope you can help us with other mysterys of nipon,for instance what does -chan mean I've asked before but never got the same answer twice,anyway thanks a lot. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users