Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

From nja/NF:
A simple spoiler to start with
The spine has Yamato ><

The ones who made up the mercenary force called Akatsuki were advisors of many countries
The Tsuchikage used the Akatsuki to make money
The Godaime Mizukage interferes, saying her country has no knowledge of this since they're isolated
(This is the Yondaime Mizukage's fault... That is, the Godaime reveals that it is possible the Yondaime has been manipulating someone)
Suna planned the Konoha Crash using the Akatsuki (Well, Gaara's father did)
The Hokage is sceptic, questioning whether they should interfere with these advisors (Danzou is silent¹)
The Raikage vents his anger towards the other Kage
Those able to control the Bijuu: Madara, the Shodai Hokage, the Yondaime Mizukage, Killer Bee

Then the neutral power states their opinion
How about making an alliance of the Five Countries?
Then the Hokage, whose country still has its Bijuu, will take supreme command (since there's no hope for the rest). What do you think?
upon hearing that, the Raikage ask "What the hell!?"

And it ends with this 

the Yondaime Mizukage's face is revealed (a gentle man), but (with the Bijuu controlling story) the Tobi = the Yondaime Mizukage things seems to still be okay (since Kisame called him the former Mizukage-sama)

¹ This could also mean that he refuses to explain himself

alternative trans --Click here to view--
Trying to translate. Not very clear.

Yamato on the cover

Those who created the mercenary organization called Akatsuki were advisors of different countries. They were making money (earth kage).
They stopped that, and it is unknown what they are doing now (5th mizukage)
(It's the fault of the 4th mizukage... Here, the 5th reveals the 4th was likely manipulated by someone)
The sand tried to use Akatsuki to destroy Konoha (Gaara's father)
The hokage says they are sure talking a lot (Danzou's shutting up)
The Raikage gets angry at the others kage
Those that could control bijuus were Madara, the first Hokage, the fourth Mizukage, and Killer Bee.

The neutral country gives an idea:
How about an alliance of the five countries?
With the hokage, whose country still has the bijuu as supreme commander?
The Raikage says "what!?" and it stops there.

We see the face of the 4th mizukage (nice man) when they talk of people able to control bijuus. Wasn't that supposed to be Tobi? At least Kisame said so (didn't say it was the 4th though, might have been the 3rd)

Not much yet. Parts I find interesting:
- the 4th mizukage could control the bijuu. Can't work out if this is saying the 4th Mizukage isn't Madara or that he is and we see Tobi's face - being able to control the bijuu suggests he is... I'll wait for more spoilers. Or the chapter.
And Naruto just got introduced to the conversation too... I don't like the way he's being used D<

Why is it me again? I look like a spoiler whore shamefulcry0js.gif

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

Well pretty sloppy right now, hopefully the full script will be much better then this. No Sai and Sakura talk this week apparently. =/

#3 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

Hm, it's more of the Kages' meeting right now. I guess we'll have to wait for Sai and Sakura's talk. Anyway, it seems interesting, since Naruto was brought up, then it ends with a dramatic cliffhanger. wow.png

I guess Tobi/Madara was the former Mizukage. I think that he might really be, since they showed here that the 'Yondaime Mizukage' was able to control Bijuu, and had some 'connections' with the Akatsuki. rawr.gif

But, I didn't understand it that well, so I'll have to read it over again later. happy.gif

NO SAI AND SAKURA CONVERSATION? Why do you torture us so, Kishi-sensei? Another week of waiting is placed upon my already heavy shoulders. arg.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 July 2009 - 02:00 PM.

#4 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jul 28 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO SAI AND SAKURA CONVERSATION? Why do you torture us so, Kishi-sensei? Another week of waiting is placed upon my already heavy shoulders. arg.gif

Make that 2 weeks. Isn't there a break between 458 - 459?

And of course he's going to torture us. He enjoys torturing us. I bet he's sat at home giggling to himself... although I'd wait for the full spoilers, there may be scenes that just haven't been mentioned yet. In the first lot of spoilers from last week there was no mention of that whole flashback about Naruto's feelings - though I wouldn't be surprised if Sai and Sakura's scenes were skipped over to reappear later at the most opportunistically dramatic moment tongue.gif

Edit: Ok apparently the break is a week after... I'm getting confused as to when this break is coming sweatdrop.gif one more thing to keep me in suspense...

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 28 July 2009 - 02:36 PM.

#5 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:30 PM

well, I wasn't exactly up that early XD

Anyways, cool, but I'm sure there's more to this chapter, it feels like it's only about 10 pages or so. I'll wait until tomorrow before I start commenting, todays spoil is kinda confusing anyway.

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

Well it has to be worse for the NaruHina fans, as Kishi has yet to have Naruto even acknowledge Hinata's confession >.>!

#7 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jul 28 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Make that 2 weeks. Isn't there a break between 458 - 459?

And of course he's going to torture us. He enjoys torturing us. I bet he's sat at home giggling to himself... although I'd wait for the full spoilers, there may be scenes that just haven't been mentioned yet. In the first lot of spoilers from last week there was no mention of that whole flashback about Naruto's feelings - though I wouldn't be surprised if Sai and Sakura's scenes were skipped over to reappear later at the most opportunistically dramatic moment tongue.gif

Edit: Ok apparently the break is a week after... I'm getting confused as to when this break is coming sweatdrop.gif one more thing to keep me in suspense...

What break, Red-chan? rawr.gif

I think he really does love doing that.

Anyway, all I have to do is just wait. happy.gif

Well it has to be worse for the NaruHina fans, as Kishi has yet to have Naruto even acknowledge Hinata's confession >.>!

:teehee: Yeah, maybe. We ALL just have to wait. smile.gif Though, I can't wait anymore if a month passes by. biggrin.gif I'll have to do some stuff.

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 July 2009 - 02:44 PM.

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Only a small fraction of the spoiler script has been revealed so i wouldn't give up hopes yet and their is still another chapter next week before the break.

Now i'm starting to think their maybe a connection with Danzou and Mifune. It's seems to weird that Mifune would come out and say something like that and Danzou wanting to keep Naruto safe in the village. Poor Naruto is being used as a political tool of power and war. shamefulcry0js.gif

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 28 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's not even go there. >.>

We step down that discussion, and we'll be surrounded by blind fire.

#10 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

IDK these spoilers don't seem real to me they are too jumbled.

uc.png

#11 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 28 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+1 been saying this for a while

I think they're real and maybe its not the full spoilers yet, who knows.
\

#12 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

hmmm, it looks like we have to wait till Next week to know Sai what he will be saying to Sakura... I really hope any instance of this scene will be include for this week chapter.. SO much Tension for me NOw and the THRILL! tongue.gif

#13 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Jul 28 2009, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IDK these spoilers don't seem real to me they are too jumbled.

They are to jumbled to the point they seem fake to me... I would have thought he would show Sai and Sakura talk this week at least. Here hoping next chapter we see them talk..."

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

Looks like we won't be getting the full spoiler script and pics until tomorrow morning as usual.

Please show Sai and Sakura's talk Kishi. eager.gif

#15 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 28 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please show Sai and Sakura's talk Kishi. eager.gif

We say this now, but what if Kishi throws something out of left field with Sai confessing his feeings? Honestly I don't know if Sai will even mention Naruto's feelings or ask her about her feelings. He may simply tell her where Naruto has gone. I'm guessing this last part will come to pass and there won't be any shipper nods for a little bit to keep the suspense up in the air.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#16 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 28 2009, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Calm down, I was stating a fact. Kishi *hasn't* addressed Hinata's confession, so I don't see the problem with mentioning that.

#17 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

I really didn't expect Sakura and Sai's conversation to be adressed for awhile anyway.

#18 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 28 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Calm down, I was stating a fact. Kishi *hasn't* addressed Hinata's confession, so I don't see the problem with mentioning that.

That, is true thought it is fact that Kishimoto hasn't even let Naruto addressed Hinata confession. So, this leads to the collusion that Hinata was just a plot device for me anyway even thought I find Hinata a sweat heart..."

#19 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 28 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't being angry, Shauna. tongue.gif

I was merely stating.

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 28 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't being angry, Shauna. tongue.gif

I was merely stating.

I know <3

Moving on, I kinda thought Kishi would troll us with the Sakura and Sai convo, even though these are only the spoilers, so there is still a small chance that we may get our convo~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users