Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

From NF/nja:

んじゃ 表紙はナルト 背表紙はナルトとカカシ
It's Nja. Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi

映画情報と中見れなかったけどイラストカード?が封入されています。
I wasn't able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there's some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

サムイ達が雷影に合流 後をつけていたナルト達が雷影に嘆願しに行く
Samui and her team join up with Raikage, and- having followed them- Naruto and co. go appeal to the Raikage

ナルト サスケを許してやってくれ と頭を地面に擦り付けるくらいの 土下座!!
Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, "Please forgive Sasuke"

雷影 忍びは簡単に頭を下げるもんじゃない~
Raikage: "A shinobi shouldn't be bowing his head so easily as that"

結局許してもらえず大和が横から口を割る
With Raikage turning out not to grant pardon, Yamato cuts into the conversation

大和 こちらもそれなりの~日向ヒアシの件の苦渋の選択~とか色々だすけど
Yamato: "Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the whole Hyuuga Hiashi deal and what to do about it", and he goes on about that

相手に去れずそのまま会談場所へ(最後意味深な顔をしていたが…)
*Not going as enemies, it's left at that and they go off to the meeting grounds (the last exp​ressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

*[trans note: Nja is being purposely vague here]

サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?
Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

サスケ達は会談後の帰りにダンゾウを討つって話で決める
Sasuke and co. decide to take out Danzou on the return back from the conference

ゼツとサスケでどいつがダンゾウなのか確認しに行くが
Sasuke, wanting to know just who Danzou is, goes with Zetsu to confirm his identity

ゼツにあいつがダンゾウだよ って言われた瞬間にサスケ目が写輪眼へ
but the moment that Zetsu tells him, "He's Danzou," Sasuke's eyes activate Sharingan

最後は五影で会議が始まる直前で顔見せあった所で 完
The last part we see is the 5 Kages showing their faces just before the start of the conference

簡単でスマソ
Apologies for the shortness

2nd part(not chapter) --Click here to view--
巻頭カラーじゃなかったよ~
The opening page(s) wasn't in color

表紙のナルトはなんか光っててかっこよかったよw
The cover picture of Naruto was shiny and pretty cool

あれ見忘れちまったのかな…スマソ
I wonder if I overlooked that...sorry

なんか映画の情報がのってたな~って位しか見てなかったな><
Some of the movie info was mentioned...though I only saw the rankings >.<

螺旋丸が効かないみたいなこと書いてあった
It had something like a Rasengan being ineffective that was written there

NF spoiler thread

Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

Oh, thank God, she's back involved.

I am at work. Working.

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 21 July 2009 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Well, it appears to be another set-up or transitional chapter for the next one, don't know if this chapter will be good or not have to wait for more spoilers from Nja/Ohana.
サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?

None the less, I'm glad that Kishi found a way to bring Sakura back with Naruto, kind of figured Sai couldn't keep a secret but at least he's dong the right thing to our hero's (Naruto) beloved Kunoichi. biggrin.gif

One good reason why Kishi should do a time skip --Click here to view--

The Legacy must go on

Edited by 6thHokage, 21 July 2009 - 12:27 PM.

#3 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

457 Spoilers --Click here to view--
Why would a Hyuuga come up so suddenly?

Edited by Freakazoid, 21 July 2009 - 12:42 PM.

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 21 2009, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would a Hyuuga come up so suddenly?

It really doesn't make sense because the score was settled a long time ago with a agreement the 3rd Hokage and Raikage had that one person from the Hyuuga (Neji's father) and Cloud was killed to equal the terms, if i remember correctly and plus Yamoto isn't to bright trying to bring that up to a leader of a village that could call war on Konoha if he wanted to.

From Freakazoid: New thought, what if cloud found out about the whole swticharoo with Hiashi and recently had him, maybe even Hanabi with him, killed?

As far as we know Cloud could of done the same thing but yeah i imagine they would be pretty upset and I'm surprised that Neji didn't attempt to engage in combat with Team Samui when they came to the village. I'm still waiting for a conflict to a rise as Hinata is Hyuuga's Princess (supposedly) and if she keeps slacking around over Naruto instead of trying to be a mature ninja and focusing on taking over the Hyuuga clan someday, Neji would eventually get sick of her and confront her about his father dying for her sake again and how she's not trying to prove her worth to the village like he has devoted himself to do. sleep.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 21 July 2009 - 01:39 PM.

#5 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 21 2009, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It really doesn't make sense because the score was settled a long time ago with a agreement the 3rd Hokage and Raikage had that one person from the Hyuuga (Neji's father) and Cloud was killed to equal the terms, if i remember correctly.

Well looking over it again, may not be a big deal...just came up talking about the leaf's history with cloud I guess. Though it still seems wierd that last chapter they were just getting on his trail, and now they are already talking to him.

Edit: New thought, what if cloud found out about the whole swticharoo with Hiashi and recently had him, maybe even Hanabi with him, killed?

Edited by Freakazoid, 21 July 2009 - 01:22 PM.

#6 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Heh, sounds awesome.

Well, glad Sakura's in! Development is pretty much imminent!

I think that Yamato may be stalling or trying to cover for Naruto's idiocrity (oh well, after Naruto sees what he's become the wangst fest should be shut down for good).

Okay, not 100% sure what to think about Sasuke other than Sharingan much? It's actually looking really good for the Danzo = Madara theory right now, actually. We'll see though.

Overall, I think the arc is FINALLY headed in the right direction and picking up steam. I'm pleased!

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Anyone get the feeling Sasuke might try to "force" the info on Danzo out of Zetsu? It does seem suspicious Zetsu wouldn't spill the beans if Danzo isn't Madara. I hope we get more stuff mentioned soon! smile.gif

Bryon

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jul 21 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, sounds awesome.

Well, glad Sakura's in! Development is pretty much imminent!

I think that Yamato may be stalling or trying to cover for Naruto's idiocrity (oh well, after Naruto sees what he's become the wangst fest should be shut down for good).

Okay, not 100% sure what to think about Sasuke other than Sharingan much? It's actually looking really good for the Danzo = Madara theory right now, actually. We'll see though.

Overall, I think the arc is FINALLY headed in the right direction and picking up steam. I'm pleased!

Your right Twilight LinkXX, Sauske's Sharingan just went in auto-pilot mode meaning that Danzou is 100% Madara since Itachi programmed Sasuke Sharnigan to go auto mode when Madara's Sharingan made contact with Sauske's.

I guess Amaretsu will come out and attack Danzou/Madara again. :teehee:

Edited by 6thHokage, 21 July 2009 - 05:20 PM.

#9 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:05 PM

I hope we don't get another Sasuke centric arc, because to be honost his personality is what killed the manga for me awhile back. It looks like it will focus on pretty much everyone though, so I won't worry much about that.

#10 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 21 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope we don't get another Sasuke centric arc, because to be honost his personality is what killed the manga for me awhile back. It looks like it will focus on pretty much everyone though, so I won't worry much about that.

Yeah, it killed the manga for me too for a while until I got back into it again.

Edit: I think Tezno was just stalling or something like that. I am glad that Sakura and Sai or in the arc..

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 21 July 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#11 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:32 PM

It's still sounding a bit uncertain, but I'm happy so far. I would've been royally bummed if Sakura got stuck on the sidelines (and I think that she would as well)

#12 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 21 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's still sounding a bit uncertain, but I'm happy so far. I would've been royally bummed if Sakura got stuck on the sidelines (and I think that she would as well)

If the hokage meeting is already starting though, either this will be a fast mini arc, or it will be dragged out. Either way Sakura would have to speed there to be a part of the action.

#13 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 21 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope we don't get another Sasuke centric arc, because to be honost his personality is what killed the manga for me awhile back.

It did the same for me. Whether he's an interesting character or not will vary depending on whom you ask. He is definitely not leading man material, however. He's just not the type of character that can have the manga focused around and the long focus on him a ways back pretty much proved it.

Things have at least been more interesting since the focus went back to Naruto, however.
bd5.jpg

#14 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Not again Naruto. dry.gif The beating was one thing, but this is just irritating me now. He didn't even ask before he started groveling. That's no way to earn anyone's respect.

Hopefully, this will be better played out in the actual chapter, and not as bad as it sounds here.

On the other hand, the mentions of Sai and Sakura gave me hope again! The redeeming part of the spoilers! There's hope for Sakura yet! wow.png

Edited by Paptala, 21 July 2009 - 08:24 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#15 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:26 PM

I really hope Kishimoto is trying to put Naruto through one last stage of maturity. Otherwise alot of the respect I have for Naruto's character may be tarnished, I understand him being a bigger man to bring an end to silly arguments, but there is a point.

#16 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 21 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope Kishimoto is trying to put Naruto through one last stage of maturity. Otherwise alot of the respect I have for Naruto's character may be tarnished, I understand him being a bigger man to bring an end to silly arguments, but there is a point.

I think it will bring him through one last stage of Maturity as you call it. Saving, a friend from being used and bring him out of the darkness is away of bring that Maturity I think at least. I

#17 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 21 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't even ask before he started groveling. That's no way to earn anyone's respect.

He's probably not even going for respect at this point. Just pity. Which isn't always a bad plan; pity can be used to your advantage after all. But it is indeed getting a bit ridiculous.
bd5.jpg

#18 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 21 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it will bring him through one last stage of Maturity as you call it. Saving, a friend from being used and bring him out of the darkness is away of bring that Maturity I think at least. I

Unless Madara succeeds with his mwahaha.gif plans. It will be even harder for Naruto to do so if Danzou is Madara, it is defiantly looking like it with the auto-mode Sharnigan being activated from Sasuke. emoticon_monocle.gif

#19 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

Not to ruin your dreams... but...

I think the Madara Sharingan trap set by Itachi has already gone off and won't do it again.

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

I'll just have to wait patiently for Naruto to pull out some epic sword punching moves I guess........He must learn the sword punching ways!

Edit: For those not familiar with the ways of the sword punch!

King Varian Wrynn, sword punching dragons since before it was cool! --Click here to view--

Edited by Freakazoid, 22 July 2009 - 05:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users