#41 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jul 3 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hoping and praying for some Sakura (OMG Naruto's hurt!) reaction next chapter...

D x

Would be great! Considering the manga seems to be closing up, I know most would say most would say the development would be a long process, but with NaruSaku it's already there. Really just need Sakura's confirmation and were solid, and we are on the way to that.

#42 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

^ Exactly... though I really don't want Naruto to be tooo close to its ending shamefulcry0js.gif

Don't hate on sleepyfans too much guys... I'm sure they try their best, their scans are good quality on the whole and they're wonderfully reliably fast. Really, it's not like we pay them for it, and there are always other translations to read. So I just appreciate what they do happy.gif .

Incidentally, did anyone else find Danzou really weird in the hokage hat? Like wolf-in-sheeps-clothing creepy? D:

D x

#43 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jul 3 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I didn't understand, is why did Naruto say his friends would get revenge about them killing Sasuke? Really the only person I could see getting upset about it besides him is Sakura. Everyone else just helps because it's so important to them. I mean half the time they refer to him as "that guy Sasuke".

They are sure not to have much care for him when he is labeled as a missing nin, and a member of Akatsuki.......so yeah, think that is my only problem with this chapter. biggrin.gif

Really and true fully Naruto himself has got over the ordeal with Sasuke during the sage training and meeting up with his father has helped him gain major maturity. Naruto was doing fine until Sakura started crying and Naruto was doing it basically for her; again when Naruto was about to give the information on Sasuke the memory of Sakura begging Naruto to bring back Sasuke kept him hendered and obligated to bringing back Sasuke for Sakura again. sleep.gif ( That's why i hope Sai tells Sakura that Naruto is willing to go as far as a severe beating just for her feelings. sleep.gif)

Edited by 6thHokage, 04 July 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#44 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jul 3 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I didn't understand, is why did Naruto say his friends would get revenge about them killing Sasuke? Really the only person I could see getting upset about it besides him is Sakura. Everyone else just helps because it's so important to them. I mean half the time they refer to him as "that guy Sasuke".

I think Naruto may have simply been blowing smoke. I doubt he would be naive enough to think that Sasuke would mean as much to the rest of Konoha as him after everything Sasuke has done, but they don't know that. He may simply have been bluffing in an attempt to get through to them with his "hatred is bad" speech.
bd5.jpg

#45 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 3 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really and true fully Naruto himself has got over the ordeal with Sasuke during the sage training and meeting up with his father has helped him gain major maturity. Naruto was doing fine until Sakura started crying and Naruto was doing it basically for her; again when Naruto was about to give the information on Sasuke the memory of Sakura begging Naruto to bring back Sasuke kept him hendered and obligated to bringing back Sasuke for Sakura again. sleep.gif ( That's why i hope Sai tells Sakura that Naruto is willing to go as far as a severe beating just for her feelings. sleep.gif)

I agree. I didn't really like the part with the beating. I'm not sure why, exactly, but it just didn't sit well with me so I'm really hoping that something good (Sakura's reaction) will come out of this whole ordeal and that Karui calms the kitten down. Omoi is behaving much more rationally.

Though its ironic that Naruto's getting the snot beat out of him over a guy who everyone thinks is captured and in mortal danger, but whose really on a rapping vacation. rolleyes.gif Poor Naruto.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 3 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. I didn't really like the part with the beating. I'm not sure why, exactly, but it just didn't sit well with me so I'm really hoping that something good (Sakura's reaction) will come out of this whole ordeal and that Karui calms the kitten down. Omoi is behaving much more rationally.

Though its ironic that Naruto's getting the snot beat out of him over a guy who everyone thinks is captured and in mortal danger, but whose really on a rapping vacation. rolleyes.gif Poor Naruto.

I think Karui might have a thing for Killer bee if she acted this irrational but yeah it is ironic that he getting beat up for that.

#47 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Karui might have a thing for Killer bee if she acted this irrational but yeah it is ironic that he getting beat up for that.

It's her master. Probably a lot older than her.

I think every apprentice would be angry if an organization dedicated to conquering the world captured their master for the powers they hold.

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 3 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's her master. Probably a lot older than her.

I think every apprentice would be angry if an organization dedicated to conquering the world captured their master for the powers they hold.

I said i THINK which means I am not sure that the case so yeah, and like we haven't seen young women fall hard for older men its not uncommon.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 July 2009 - 02:27 AM.

#49 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 3 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Jiraiya-Sama Approval biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

#50 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said i THINK which means I am not sure that the case so yeah, and like we haven't seen older men fall hard for younger woman.

1. When has that EVER happened in the series? I don't recall any older man falling desperatly in love with any younger women, so where are you getting that from?

2. Sure she may have a thing KillerBee, but this is her Master we're talking about. She has the right to act irrational, no matter what her personal feelings are for him. Look at how destroyed Naruto was when Jairiya died. I think it's okay for apprentices to be irrational when their masters are dead, or in Karui's case, persumed dead.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#51 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said i THINK which means I am not sure that the case so yeah, and like we haven't seen young women fall hard for older men its not uncommon.

Got a love Jiraiya-Sama's (mine) Approval!!! (Tsunade, Anko, Samui, Konan, new Mizukage, Kushina, and any other Hottie I find while doing my research!!!) biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 04 July 2009 - 02:45 AM.

#52 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:35 AM

1. When has that EVER happened in the series? I don't recall any older man falling desperatly in love with any younger women, so where are you getting that from?

1.I am not saying it possible but a possibility.

2. Omoi was also his apprentice and he didn't act irrationality like she did.

3. I got that from many other couples in real life that have huge age differences and get marred and have kids.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 July 2009 - 02:40 AM.

#53 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. Jiraiya

WITH WHO?!?!?! Last i checked, Jairiya loved Tsunade, who is the same age as him. Just because he's a perverted old man doesn't mean he falls in love with the women he peeps on. please get your facts straight next time.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#54 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 3 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bee has given up rapping he is going to sing Enka now lol

Edited by Verilance, 04 July 2009 - 02:44 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#55 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:42 AM

ENKAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

fu.png

#56 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jul 3 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2. Sure she may have a thing KillerBee, but this is her Master we're talking about. She has the right to act irrational, no matter what her personal feelings are for him. Look at how destroyed Naruto was when Jairiya died. I think it's okay for apprentices to be irrational when their masters are dead, or in Karui's case, persumed dead.

It was a joke that i wanted to throw out, everyone is familiar with the Jiraiya approval saying!! 111189.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 04 July 2009 - 02:51 AM.

#57 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 3 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a joke that i wanted to throw out, everyone is familiar with the Jiraiya approval saying!! 111189.gif

Thank you, I mean if people don't get what jokes mean then they need to get a sense of humor.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 July 2009 - 03:03 AM.

#58 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:01 AM

I'm sorry my sense of humor doesn't approve.

hm.png

Moving on.

#59 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:15 AM

The Raikage reminds me of a friend of mine!

I gotta wonder how the hell does your friend look like...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#60 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jul 3 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gotta wonder how the hell does your friend look like...

Picturing 3 rambos mixed with The Rock. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users